Start by marking “Ascending Into Light (Descending, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ascending Into Light (Descending, #2)

Ascending Into Light

(Descending #2)

After being kidnapped, the race to unlock Jess’ powers is even more dire. She crosses into the Unseelie world in order to tap into them, while Fallon stays behind, planning. He must also learn to trust the Unseelie queen with his mate’s life and find a way to infiltrate the Seelie king’s castle.

Each has a job to do, and none can do it alone, some will even have to make s
Published April 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Ascending Into Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ascending Into Light

Start your review of Ascending Into Light (Descending, #2)
Sam Everard
Aug 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ascending into Light picked up right where Descending left us.

Jess and Fallon found themselves needing to extend their reach to other allies in order for them to succeed in their quest against the king of the Seelie Court - Jess, in needing to blossom her untapped Seelie powers, and Fallon, in needing eyes and ears within the traitorous king's court.

A good chunk of this novel was spent in building the overall story. We met a lot of new characters without really delving into them much, likely bec
Andra Shaw
Apr 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ascending Into Light is Book 2 in the Descending Series. These books are not standalone in that one generally ends where the next one picks up. In Book 2, Fallon and Jessandra's relationship deepens, and we see some surprises occur for Jess as she makes a decision that could put her newfound world in jeopardy or set it free. Her sister, Alyss, has a surprise as well. The sisters meet a new family member, and their place in the world of the Unseelie and Seelie is solidified. We also find out more ...more
Rose Brown
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Heart-pounding excitement
“Ascending into Light” is the second installment in the “Descending” trilogy. Jess is still trying to tap into her powers and seeks the unseelie queen to help. In addition to the action, and drama, this is a spiritual journey for Jess and she has to make that journey alone. This was an amazing installment and I highly recommend this book.
I received a free copy of this book for an honest review
Cheryl
Mar 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in this series and follows on from where the previous one finished. I enjoyed this book, however I did find it quite complex and difficult to follow at times. It has a storyline that is imaginative and different, full of great characters. There are a lot of different characters and occasionally I had to flip backwards to remind myself of something. I am invested in the characters and storyline now and intend on reading the next book.
Shayay
Apr 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Entertaining and fun read! Cool premise and an interesting Fae setting; liked the bit of action and intrigue. This is book 2, so I’d recommend reading book 1 before this one. There’s an evil Seelie king causing problems, so Jessandra and Fallon are trying to find the best way to deal with him. They are gathering more allies, hoping to increase Jess’ magical abilities, and figuring the best way to be together romantically. They are mates, but are still trying to keep it on the down low; they have ...more
Wendy
Mar 07, 2021
Shirley Woods
Jul 01, 2020
Alainna MacPherson
Aug 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Alainna MacPherson
Sep 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna Elizabeth
Mariela
Oct 05, 2020
jacquisusan
Mar 02, 2021

• Veiled Wings (Sciathain Academy, #1)
  • Ruthless Riches (Cruel Kingdom #3)
  • Vow of Deception (Deception Trilogy, #1)
  • Following Her: A Dark Romance
  • Alexa's Dom
  • What I Would Do For You
  • Dark Lies (House Of Sin, #2)
  • Devil in the Hold: A Scifi Alien Romance
  • Claiming Her: A Dark Romance(the HER Series #2)
  • Ghost of Jealousy (Claws Clause, #4)
  • The Heir (Kingmakers)
  • Tex: A Spawns Of Chaos MC Novel (Spawns of Chaos, #2)
  • Captive Bride (The Secret Bride, #1)
  • Holding Onto You
  • Dream Ender (Bailey Spade, #4)
  • The Legacy of a Vampire Witch: The Complete Urban Fantasy Boxset
  • Full Moon (Alpha Wolf Academy #5)
  • Papa Noel (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #5)

Descending (2 books)
  • Descending Into Darkness (Descending, #1)

News & Interviews