Start by marking “Academy of Littles Collection” as Want to Read:
Academy of Littles Collection

Academy of Littles Collection

He demands you enroll in the Academy of Littles. You have no other choice. He takes what’s his. You. You hold on to your most prized possession. Your virtue.

What happens when you give yourself over and learn to submit completely? Three women. Three Papas. Three scandalous stories of love, passion, and learning to obey. Not for the faint of heart.

Publisher’s Note: This is a
Published September 10th 2019 by Blushing Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about Academy of Littles Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Academy of Littles Collection

Start your review of Academy of Littles Collection
Nola Arganbright
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Little collection

A trio of very good Little/ Daddy stories timed in the 19th century. The reader is taken through the attendance of the young ladies to the introduction and visits of their Papas.There is light discipline and intimate encounters.
Rhonda Hicks
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
1. ENROLLING LITTLE ETTA
"Philip Hartley owns an elite finishing school; a hidden gem that focuses on the sexual submission and complete discipline of young ladies. Behavior, expectations, and beliefs are quite different there. It's a finishing school to help a woman find that inner little girl which once was lost. A private school that requires its pupils to surrender their bodies, their minds, and their souls to their betrothed. When Henrietta Waters' estranged uncle decides it is best for her
Kathy Heare Watts
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ashby Chateau

Now, all three of the Ashby Chateau stories in one book. Each is an age-play and can be read individually. I read each when they were released as singles.

TRUSTING YOUR CARES AWAY

This is a wonderful Victorian age-play story with a touch of mystery and suspense that keeps the pages turning along with ¬¬a great cast of characters.

Henrietta Waters prefers to be called Etta, her father’s pet name for her. She never really had a childhood, her mother died when she was
Joyffree
Sep 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I thought this was a sweet read -
Not sure where the dark comes in?
Maybe Nanny Grumpy-pants? I admit if some of them were my nanny I would have made a run for it too.
Little Etta may be my favorite though the troublesome reporter had my hackles up wanting to protect the little's.

This is a daddy/little set of stories - Well written with respect to the needs of the characters.
Each is a complete story though they do bleed a bit into each other.
The setting is the Victorian era
I enjoyed the way the
Lisa
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of 3 stories about Ashby Academy which is a school for Littles. Each student is there to learn about submission with the ultimate goal of being matched with a papa. Each story can be read as a standalone but as a series it is especially great I loved them all.

They explore the age play dynamic and each has it's fair share of sweetness, sassyness and domestic discipline and all with great story lines and lovable characters.

I would highly recommend this book.

I received a free c
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Story line is great and I loved the characters. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it! Unexpected twists and turns had me reading this book in one sitting. Great storyline and character development made this book a hot and enjoyable read!

Gskm
Aug 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Three stories

Each of the three stories centered around the Little Academy. Each evolved around different Littles. I found each to be equally good and quite entertaining. Enjoyed.
Danielle
Jan 16, 2021 rated it did not like it
Did not finish, I’m sorry but the unbelievable storyline was just to much for me. I couldn’t associate this to a real sense of reality in any way. If your looking for a complete fluff realm of imagination of daddy/little play then this would be for you. Just not my cup of coffee.
JJ
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love her books.
Kathy Heare Watts
Ashby Chateau

TRUSTING YOUR CARES AWAY

Goldienut
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Little Etta has a difficult life, she loses her mom early on and then takes care
of her father as his illness progresses. She is told that her uncle is given guardianship
and he can't wait to get rid of her so he sends her to the academy. The headmaster
falls in love with her and takes her as his own. There are so many twists and turns
in this part of the book.

Little Eliza is sent to the Academy to help her find a suitable husband. She becomes
betrothed and he walks out on her. She is devastated unt
Julie Clark
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entire Trilogy

A collection of the entire trilogy under one cover makes it easier on my nerves. I lose patience waiting for the next book to come out so I can find out what happens next.

Having said that though this collection is not my cup of tea. It is not a niche that I cater to or interests me.

Just because I am not in this niche do not mean I do not love the way the author weaves everything together. Her descriptions are fabulous, I enjoyed the female characters, and they were easy to like.

I
Marybeth
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful collection of Little stories.

Enrolling Little Etta
This first story is about Etta. Her father died and her uncle sent her to Ashby Chateau to become Little. Phillip runs the chateau and he falls for Etta. They have a HEA.

Little Secrets
This is another Ashby Chateau story. Eliza was brought to the chateau by her fiancé. He wanted her trained as a Little. Then, he decided he longer wanted her. Charley is a young man who is investigating the legitimate part of Ashby for his sister as a fini
John
This collection of stories by Allison West about an academy that allows adult women to regress back to their childhood days of no cares, worries, and someone always taking care of them, was a very entertaining and also erotic read. Warning note, the reader must have or want a good understanding of the little world and lifestyle in order to fully enjoy this book. The characters were of course all based back in the Victorian era and so the setting, speech and actions need to be understood in that ...more
Jen
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ashby Chateau is a finishing school that has two sides. One side of the school is to polish the attending girls for British Society where these women become the 'perfect' wife. The second side is a little darker in that these girls are trained more for a more submissive role for a dominant older man that is interested in playing a 'daddy' type role. This collection contains three stories that focus on different girls, their experience at Ashby Chateau and of course, the daddy that they find to t ...more
Lori
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ashby is a finishing school. Well, at least part of it is. The other part is a school for grownup little girls. Three complete "little" stories. The first story is about the headmaster and the student who catches his eye and his heart. The second is about a little who is abandoned by her Papa without notice. The last little is a school nanny who gets the chance to have her own Papa who will love, discipline and shelter her and jumps at it. If you like grownup little girls and Papa's and nanny's ...more
Jill
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ashby Chateau is the setting for all three stories in this collection. The Chateau has two schools housed together but separate from each other. One is a finishing school for young ladies and the second is a school for littles. Each of these books deals with a little and her Papa. The first book pertains to Phillip (the headmaster) and his and Little Etta. The second deals with s new nanny Gia who becomes a little for Theo. The third book is about Eliza and her papa Charley. Each book is their o ...more
Sharon
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful box set! This is my first time reading this author and she doesn’t disappoint with these fantastically written stories. The box set includes 3 individual stories where a little is taken to the Academy by their daddy to learn how to be their little. Some scenes may not be to everyone’s taste and may include a few triggers for some perspective readers. The author has done a brilliant job with character development in each of these stories. I’ll be looking out for more from this au ...more
Shirley Holt
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a new author to me although I have read books in a similar genre. I found all three books bout littles and their papas to be very entertaining and sweet. I love how the papas are truly in love with their littles and how they protect them, sometimes from themselves. The writing was very good and loved the detail the author went into and with excellent conversations which were very entertaining. Recommended if you are new to this author.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout an
Kristine L.
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great selection of three Victorian women who marry men who wan't them to be their
"Little Girl." Each girl has her own challenges that they have to over come. Each story has a HEA with a papa and his little to love and cherish. If you like little"s you will love the Victorian aspect of these stories. These stories are not very long but the story moves at a good pace. I love the Victorian Little's better because Victorian England was so stuffy. : ) I received a free copy of this book an
Melody Hillier
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is an amazing set of historical daddy dom and little girl storys set in a special finishing school just for little girls, it is sweet and has just the right amount of steam and power exchange that it will have you glued to the pages for hours and unable to set it down and wanting more and more from the Ashby Academy!

Bobbi Wagner
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this collection of stories about littles. This is my first time for this author and I will be looking for more. In this collection you have three women who are looking to be submissive to their papas. These stories are full of romance, passion and learning to obey. These are great characters that pop off the pages. They are connectable and made the story feel as if you are right there with them. I highly recommend reading this boxset, it will warm up your night.
Margaret Corcoran
This is a great anthology of a very different finishing school set in victorian times. It's very age-play, with enemas and spankings and hot spicy sexy scenes. All the characters are very well done, very rounded. The stories are told from both sides so very interesting and entertaining. I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book and I very highly recommend it. Definitely well worth reading. ...more
Denise Ditmer
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Delicious Combinations

Imagine a finishing school just for Littles. Papa’s, Nanny’s and lots of Littles. Just enough of all things Little in each of the three stories. Headmaster who finds his forever Little, a Nanny who becomes a Little and a Little sent to the finishing school to purposely get out of their arranged marriage set forth by their parents only to get a new Papa who steals her heart.
Angel
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now, all three of the Ashby Chateau stories in one book. Each is an age-play and can be read individually. With everything you could want and a little more. The plot is well written draws you in and keeps you turning the pages. The littles keep everyone on their toes. Do not miss this you will love it

Ellen Mills
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These are 3 great books with each with is own storyline so can be read on their own. They are interesting with wonderful characters have drama, chemistry and have you hooked until end hoping for the happy ever after.

Myrna Richmond
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These are 3 stories that are very erotic and in the genre of "Littles" This is a genre that is one that you either love or hate. If you like it then you will enjoy this selection. Though I must say the first one is more level 4 than the others. ...more
Barbara
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three stories from the Ashby Chateau series in one book. This is a set of stories that I enjoyed reading. I will be looking to see what other books are in this series. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Effie
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Relatively tame but couldn't put it down

The Littles and their Papas' are cute, funny, mischievous and best of all loving and consensual. This series was my first introduction to Allison West but definitely won't be the last of her writings that I devour.
Gaynor Jones
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shcools out

Three intruiging age-play stories, each is a journey for the couples involved. Each learning to trust, care, submit, protect and satisfy each others desires.

• Daddy's Lost Love (Montana Daddies #4)
  • Daddy's Sweet Girl (Montana Daddies, #3)
  • Daddy's Little Darling (Montana Daddies, #2)
  • Jax's Little Girl (Soldier Daddies)
  • Tex's Little Girl (Soldier Daddies)
  • Sharing Shelby (Sanctum #1)
  • Ruled by her Daddies (Harem of Daddies, #1)
  • Daddy's Angel (Montana Daddies, #7)
  • Daring Daddy (Montana Daddies, #5)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • A Montana Daddies Christmas
  • Harsh Daddy
  • Heal Me Daddy (Montana Daddies, #8)
  • Warrior Daddy (Montana Daddies, #6)
  • The Little Next Door (The Hidden Little Secrets, #1)
  • Daddy's Perfect Girl (Little Ranch #3)
  • Daddies of the Castle: A Masters of the Castle Anthology
  • A Little Christmas Cheer (Montana Daddies)

News & Interviews