Start by marking “Emerald Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #4)” as Want to Read:
Emerald Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #4)

Emerald Mage

(Empire of the Lotus #4)

A foreboding prophecy. A lost empress. And a battle to determine the fate of the world.

In the arduous war against the dark god Kashmeru, the elite mages have managed to track down half of the magical daggers. But the enemy isn’t far behind.

Leading the shadow army, the dark mages have won battles of their own, and the Lotus empress is still under Kashmeru’s control. But mys
Published July 28th 2020 by Snowy Wings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Emerald Mage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Emerald Mage

Start your review of Emerald Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #4)
Lene Blackthorn
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Joining forces of all elite mages seems to give the Elites a slight advantage. Keeping the upper hand will be tough, though. Loni, the emerald mage, is attracting trouble with her poor decisions, old grudges, and hints of jealousy. Her background even breaks a gap between Jae and Mayhara. Moreover, Shiro is forced to face the unexpected appearance of his love, the extremists are wreaking havoc in the city, the dark mages never cease in their hunt, and Amalia's poisoning is a complication no one ...more
Kalli Bunch
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dorothy Dreyer has done it again!! Emerald Mage is #comingsoon so get ready! We are getting closer to the big showdown between the Mage Elites and Kashmeru and his merry band of Dark Mages!! Holy crap guys, this one is a littlw heartbreaking, I won't lie. The struggle is getting to some of our favorites in this ragtag band of heroes. I am rooting for them so hard but my heart is in my throat!! I can't wait to see what’s next!! 5 stars and all the thumbs up!!!

#Preorder #bookish #comingsoon #newr
Darcy Smith
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness! This story just keeps getting better and better. It has so much drama and suspense with twists and turns throughout it. We learn so much about all of our characters and the pain they have gone through to get to this point. This is extremely well written and the entire series is addictive as it is stunningly beautiful. I love how unique the story is. It is so intriguing that it draws me in and doesn’t let go until I reached the end. I can’t wait to see what happens in the next boo ...more
Heather Bane
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 4 of the Empire of the Lotus series. I love this series. The character work is great and the story is very well written. The plot was interesting with a great flow. I loved the book cover!!! I would recommend reading this book and series. (I received this book as an arc and am leaving a voluntary honest review)
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Emerald Mage (Empire of the Lotus Book 4) by Dorothy Dreyer is an amazing story to read. This is book number four out of seven in this amazing series that I have been so hooked on. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading.

I read a complimentary Advanced Reader Copy of this book & am voluntarily leaving an honest and unbiased review.
Katheyer
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Empire of the Lotus” by Dorothy Dreyer, is a series that blends epic and urban fantasy with and Asian themed apocalyptic world into one of the most original stories of the moment. Each new installment continues the story around Mayhara and the reincarnation of the Lotus Empress, deepens the story, adds new elements to the world, and explore the characters in the story, showing new aspects and characteristics.

“Emerald Mage”, the fourth installment on the series, continues the fight between the d
Tina Merritt
Jul 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Story continues as you meet new mages, hear their past and struggles and you end this one in a Cliffhanger! Can’t wait to read the next book!
Rebecca Brown
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book by Author Dorothy Dreyer. This one has it all, action, drama, suspense and intrigue. Loved it...
William Dickie
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun ride

I really enjoy these books. The story line is different and very interesting. Keep them coming because I'm just flying threw these books.

Dorothy Dreyer
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jaime L Donald
Dec 24, 2020
Joan
added it
Jan 18, 2021

• Heiress of Delusion (Kingdom of Fairytales: Alice in Wonderland #2)
  • Throne of Cards (Kingdom of Fairytales: Alice in Wonderland #3)
  • Fate of Dragons (Dragons Rising, #1)
  • The Lightning Conjurer: The Christening
  • King of Traitors (Kingdom of Fairytales: Wizard of Oz #1)
  • Mage Tasked (Elemental Task Force, #1)
  • Goddess of Harmony (Kingdom of Fairytales: Cinderella #4)
  • Throne of Symphony (Kingdom of Fairytales: Cinderella #3)
  • Heir of Fugitives (Kingdom of Fairytales: Wizard of Oz #2)
  • Throne of Emeralds (Kingdom of Fairytales: Wizard of Oz #3)
  • Fae Curse (Yew Queen, #1)
  • God of Storms (Kingdom of Fairytales: Wizard of Oz #4)
  • The Witch Born to Scorch (Inferno Book 5)
  • Queen of Song (Kingdom of Fairytales: Cinderella #1)
  • Heiress of Melody (Kingdom of Fairytales: Cinderella #2)
  • Night's Specter (Natural Witches Book 3)
  • Queen Of Reflections (Kingdom of Fairytales: Snow White #1)
  • Heiress Of Mirrors (Kingdom of Fairytales: Snow White #2)
I'm a Philippine-born American living in Germany with my husband, my two adult children, and two Siberian Huskies.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author who writes young adult and new adult books, usually with some element of magic or the supernatural in them. I also like to read those kinds of books. Aside from reading, I like movies, chocolate, take-out, coffee, traveling, and having fun with my fr

Empire of the Lotus (7 books)
  • Crimson Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #1)
  • Copper Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #2)
  • Golden Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #3)
  • Sapphire Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #5)
  • Amethyst Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #6)
  • Diamond Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #7)

News & Interviews

You can’t stop watching. You have things to do, children to feed, even work you get paid for. But the screen…it’s holding you hostage....