Start by marking “My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  23 ratings  ·  23 reviews
My Life Series: Is the 3 book series of the life of Alessandra Canzano, daughter of Al, the Capo of the Canzano Crime in Italy. His dream is for her to take over the family one day, but her's is to be a normal girl. The family drama is heartbreaking, but Alessandra's strength gives her the power to overcome.

My Hidden Life: …She has to be better than any man around her. S
Published September 5th 2019 by Brothers of Camelot Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Life Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Life Series

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot
Jenni Bishop
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone is a box of amazing stories. These goodies all in one place is a bonus for anyone because you don’t have to wait to get the next one, it is already right there for you grab, because trust me you will want to. I fell in love with each and every story, hanging on each and every word that Necie wrote.

My Hidden Life (Book 1) is one great start to the series that you don’t want to miss. Necie has a way with her words that ensure
Liz
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Necie Navone’s writing while reading the My Life Brothers of Camelot Prequel series. So when I found out that they were being released in gorgeous boxed set to devour in one sitting I just knew I had to scoop it up. This is a wonderful series full of emotion, romance, suspense, and intrigue bound to keep you up well past your bedtime as you read. This is where you want to start if you are going to read The Brothers of Camelot series form Necie Navone as well. I love when auth ...more
Angela
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

My Life Series: Box Set contains the three book prequel to the Brothers of Camelot series. It can be read as a standalone, but once you read it you will want more. Be prepared for a Necie Navone addiction!!!
I love this series so much! It has everything you could want in a captivating read. There’s action, friendship, grief, loss, camaraderie, longing, suspense, emotion, playful teasing, funny banter, and lots of riveting of drama- in this bloody and somewhat violent, coming of age story-
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone

5 out of 5 stars
Ms. Navone out did herself with this series. The characters are amazing and well written, and the plot was amazing. The description of the surroundings and the detail of what Alless aka Alessandra went through is just amazing.
My Hidden life book 1: Alessandra, is the Princess of the Canzano crime Family, she was introduced to the dangers of her family’s world at the young age of six when a rival family left he
Elizabeth
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series by Necie Navone is quite possibly one of the best series I have ever read. They are a prequel to the Brother of Camelot series, but I loved it more than those. It tells the story of Alessandra Canzano, daughter to a mob boss. She was almost murdered as a child, on the 6th birthday. Since then, she was trained to protect herself and her family, training to take over as the boss of the Family. Its hard enough being born into the Mafia, not being able to even choose your own friends ...more
Debi
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone

5++++ Stars

I have never read the first book of a series and then 3 smaller books that were a prequel to the actual series but it was completely awesome. This author has a forever fan in me as her writing is out of this world and this series is simply outstanding!! Below a short review of each of these books. This is Aless’s story and what a story it is!!!

Book 1 - My Hidden Life
I was so excited to read this book after finishing Th
Heather Bass
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series is a prequel to the Camelot Brothers. I absolutely love mafia romance. When I got these books I stopped everything and started to read it. I could not put these books down. These stories tied up all the questions you might have from the Camelot Brothers. This series has three amazing books My Hidden Life, My Tragic Life and My Free Life. I could not help but fall in love these characters as well.

My Hidden Life
Alessandra was born as the Princess to the Canzano Family. She is the dau
Michelle Austin
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot was a great 5 star read.
This is a great box set that has My Hidden Life, My Tragic Life and My free life.

My Hidden Life: Brothers of Camelot Prequel
We start with Alessandra celebrating her sixth birthday, she is the princess of the Canzano family and she knows she has to represent. After she is shot leaving her party, her father becomes very protective and obsessive. Her father is the Capo and a very powerful man with enemies.

Uncle Louie h
Katie
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
By Necie Navone
5 stars

A fantastic 5 star box set that I highly recommend! The three stories included are My Hidden Life, My Tragic Life and My Free Life!

My Hidden Life
This really was a beautifully written story. This is the second book that I have read by this author but this first in this prequel series to the Brothers of Camelot. I really enjoyed reading Alessandro’s story even it was emotional at times. I enjoyed reading her journey of h
Sunday
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone
Five Stars

My Hidden Life: Brothers of Camelot Prequel is the first book in The My Life series by Necie Navone. This is the second book I have read by Ms. Navone, and all I can say is keep them coming. I love the action and suspense that grabs you on the very first page. Alessandra is a wonderful character who learns at a very young age, six, the dangers of being brought up as the princess of a crime family. The preparation he
Tausha Treadway
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone. This is probably one of my very favorite box sets. It made me fall in love with Necie Navone! This series is so full of emotion, romance, suspense, and mystery that you fall in love with the characters.
My Hidden Life is the first book and its the beginning of a wonderful journey. I would read these in order to get the most of them. This first book is so important because it introduces you to Alessandra Canzano The Princess of t
Shannon
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow I love this box set! I read each of these books before they were in the box set but having them all together is even better!

My Hidden Life- book one- is about the Canzano Family but more importantly Alessandra or Aless, as she is called. She is a naive, sweet and seemingly sheltered little girl for most of this story. As she grows up, we learn that she is not so sheltered. She sees and knows things. Her father is Capo or captain of the Mafia Family. And is feared by all. He is grooming Ales
Jana
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone is an absolute must read before you even start thinking about reading the third book in her Brothers of Camelot series!
My Life series gives us the story of the daughter of the Capo of the Italian Canzano Crime family Alessandra Canzano in three parts. It is a story that gets its hooks into the reading from page one and doesn’t let you go. I was so relieved being able to delve into Brothers of Camelot series and finding out
Laura Furuta
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot
By: Necie Navone
5 out of 5 stars

Books in Set: My Hidden Life
My Tragic Life
My Free Life

This is a wonderful box set to read. It weaves stories that hook you in from the very beginning and you don’t want to put it down until the last page. There are three books in this series, and they tell the story of Alessandra Canzano. She was born into a crime family. Alessandra is intelligent, resourceful, stubborn, and in some ways dangerous. She is also st
Erica Fish
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series by Necie Navone is now available as a box set. If you have not read any of these books this is a must read series. Necie Navone’s attention to detail keeps the book alive in my mind’s eye. One thing I have learned is to make sure I have enough time to read the entire book in one sitting. The roller coaster ride has many twists and turns and even a loopy loop thrown in once in a while. There were several times when I yelled at the book and my dogs thought I was crazy. The story is ...more
Kerry Baker
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone is an exciting and fast paced series. You will be easily drawn into the Alessandra’s life and the tumultuous relationship she has with her family and herself. She is such an interesting character, desperate to be anything other than what she is. Forced by circumstances to use her experience and skill set.
Necie Navone creates an intense story that easily carries you through all three books. She has created lasting characters t
Robin Rankin
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone kept me on the edge of my seat starting in book one and didn't let up once through book three.

Alessandra had a privileged but not so happy life. She's the Princess in a mafia family in Italy and though she has friends and family she's close with, her world is quite small until one fateful trip.

Alessandra's life and story made my head spin with some of the things that happen to her but she refused to allow everything especi
Amanda
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Life Series: Box Set: Prequel to Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone was an amazing read. I'm generally not a big fan of prequels but I really loved the books in this series So, i gave it a try. I really enjoy the characters and the story line of this series and the prequels did not disappoint. I really enjoyed this authors writing style and the words coming to life in the paper. Overall, I recommend this author and the series to anyone who enjoys crime drama! Cant wait to see What this autho ...more
Heather Lovelace
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are intrigued by any of these books at all, this box set is a must read. Because I promise once you read one, you will want them all.

If you are interested in the Brothers of Camelot series, this box set is a must read as it provides valuable insight into a few of the main characters.

Navone does a brilliant job describing mob life in Europe and somehow making it relatable whether that is a geography or life you are familiar with.

Beautifully written. Dramatic and emotional. Highly recomme
Bobbi Wagner
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series as individual stories and how awesome they are now in a boxset. This is about the life of Alessandra and her struggles with her mob family. I love her character, she is so strong and just makes the story flow, fast reading, and feeling of realism. Her story is about family and the drama that goes with it. Her father wants her to take over the family one day but she just wants a normal life. Will she find what she is looking for? I highly recommend this must read series.
Lyndsey Fairley
My Life Series: Prequel to The Brothers of Camelot by Necie Navone
5 stars

This series is set up very differently than any series I've read before.
We follow Aless, and learn of her background and how she gets to where she is when we see her in the Brothers of Camelot series.
This takes many twists and turns and just an absolute wild ride.
Necie Navone knows how to capture a reader and just drop you into the story like you're living it.
This is a must read!
Maura
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I originally read these stories individually and I love that they are now a box set. To be able to read from beginning to end is a pleasure.

This is actually a prequel to a series and stands on its own. There is a super strong story line with all of the important components for a good book. It has action, great dialogue, angst, humor and so much more.

I absolutely recommend this series.
Susan Lister
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is hands down one of my favorite series! Everyone needs to pick this one up! This is one of those series that give you all the feels and keep you diving into more. I devoured each book and dived into the next one because I needed to know what happened! This series is definitely a one click series and then some!
Pamela Fleming
Oct 05, 2019
Zachary Harless
marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2019

• Falling For His Badass: Romance: Lizzy (Born To Fight Task Force #5)
  • Virtue & Vice (Spicetopia #2)
  • Fire & Ice (Spicetopia #3)
  • Devil's Dilemma (Satan's Devils MC: Colorado Chapter #4)
  • Naughty & Nice (Spicetopia #4)
  • Claiming the Cowboy for Christmas (Hills of Texas, #4)
  • Friend
  • A Dark Sparrow Box Set - Books 1-3
  • Summer Break: A Joe Football Novella
  • Rule The Larussio Legacy (#1)
  • Stars Fall From the Sky (Reigning Hearts #2)
  • The Fat Girl's Guide to Loving Your Body
  • Revive (Rewind #3)
  • Amy's Santa: Satan's Devils MC (Second Generation) #1
  • The Hazed Series Box Set
  • Demon's Angel (Satan's Devils MC: Colorado Chapter #2)
  • Sugar & Spice (Spicetopia #1)
  • Fisher Men On the X (Book III)
Her Motto in life:
You are as young as you believe you are,
so refuse to grow old.

Necie's a married, mother of five boys. She was born and raised in Nashville, TN. But she now calls Northern California home.

She has always dreamed of being a writer but thought that dream was impossible because she suffers from severe dyslexia.
But with her determination and the love and support of her friends, she is

News & Interviews