Start by marking “Henri (Confessions, #5)” as Want to Read:
Henri (Confessions, #5)

Henri

(Confessions #5)

Good and bad. Right and wrong.
Life would be easy if things were always that simple.
That’s never been the case for Henri Boudreaux.

Son of a criminal. Ex-boyfriend to a Priest.
Henri's made a career out of getting in trouble and avoiding the law.
So when he winds up in bed with it, he knows that things are about to get…complicated.

But what’s life without taking a few r
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 224 pages
Published August 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Henri, please sign up.
Ili Anna I wouldn't recommend to read it as a standalone. You get a lot of backstory in the previous books and I personally think that you'd enjoy this book mo…moreI wouldn't recommend to read it as a standalone. You get a lot of backstory in the previous books and I personally think that you'd enjoy this book more if you had the little snippets from Priest's story (less)

Start your review of Henri (Confessions, #5)
Wendy

Remember Priest's ex-boyfriend, from the previous books? Yeah, I had to go back and refresh my memory as well, but once I did... I was all team Henri !! He might be my favorite character in this series. The reason I say "might", is because I have no idea how many books are yet to come in this series, and you never know ;)

Now I am all for a delicious bad boy, and Henri definitely delivered on that count. I did feel very sorry for him about the way things ended with Priest...and how...It ac

Shile
Audiobook 4 stars
Story 2.75 stars

Charlie David's voice is good, but along the way he mixed up the voices. The story on the other hand? Oi! I felt it was same old - same old erotic Ella signature brand. That said! i don't think i can divorce Ella. I will still read her books, she gave me Logan and Tate. Priest, Julien and Robbie. I squeed every time they appeared here.

description

Henri MC 1 -We met Henri in the previous books, Priest's mysterious ex, kinda bad boy. I love Henri, he has a swag that works. I
Lorraine Lesar
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You are kidding me!

Seriously Ella!!!!!
You would do that to me and all your other readers?
It’s a blimmin’ good job that I love you....and this book.
Anyhow, anyone know how long away is the 28th 😉.
5* cos’ Henri is The Man Cherry.

P.s. we had the three P’s. Now we have the H.
H = Henri.
But also H for hyperglycaemia, as I was showing all the signs when reading -
- Thirst. ✔️ but I’m all up for Henri to rehydrate me 😉
- Headache. ✔️ he made my head spin....but oh boy, was it was worth it 😁
- Trouble con
* A Reader Obsessed *
3.5 Stars

I say this about every Ella Frank novel, and it still rings true.

Sensual, lustful, can’t get you off of my mind combustible heat.

Henri is not such a good boy, and when he meets hot cop Bailey, he knows that them hooking up is a very very bad idea.

Bailey doesn’t do one night stands, but he’d gladly ignore his personal rules just this once.

One night is never enough.

As always, the attraction is magnetic, the lust and want are undeniable, and though both Henri and Bailey fight their feeling
Meags
4 Stars

Adding to the Confessions series, this fifth instalment changes things up by focusing on new lead characters, Henri and Bailey, who begin an explosive and steamy romance after they develop an unexpected connection when they meet at the wedding of series favourites, Robbie, Priest and Julien.

Beat cop Bailey is a sweet guy just looking for that (so far) elusive connection with another man — the kind of connection that leads to building a happy and shared life with someone special. Henri an
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Henri was a mysterious character from the previous books, so I was intrigued and was glad to see he was getting a book. Of course, in true Ella Frank fashion, it can't just be one book.

These are guilty pleasure reads for me. Ella Frank isn't for everyone. But they are easy reads, entertaining, lots of tension and chemistry between the MCs. Usually a good bit of steam, low drama.

It's just not much happened in this one. It was drawn out for that 2nd (or 3rd) book.

Will I read the next book? Abso
The Book Bee
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"That's all I want....that's all I need. Another taste of you."

I just don't think I can describe how much I love Ella Frank's writing with the eloquence it deserves. It's so pure and easy to enjoy and get caught up in. Her writing has a certain air of confidence to it for a subject that intrigues me so. I love MM and there aren't many that can write it with such a flair and not sound over-exaggerated. Her ease and grace flows through her words comfortably, and I feel the lov
Vanna
4 stars!! L❤️VED it!! 💕 Ms Frank can write slow and steamy so very well.. 💕 and she always leaves you wanting more..😢
When the story starts, Henri is still pining for Priest (to be honest, Henri hadn't really registered as a character in the previous Confessions series.. how can anyone? when you have Priest, Julien and Robbie as the MCs😳😍) and although he's attending the trio's wedding, his heart is heavy💔. Despite the instant chemistry between him and Bailey (who he meets for the first time at t
Lyndy Ann ♫
I have been curious about Henri since I met him previously to do with Robbie, Priest and Julien so I was excited to start this and finally get to know him better.

I enjoyed this, the sexual chemistry was STRONG between Henri and Bailey, I could feel the sexual tension coming off each page when they got together even sitting in a booth it was crackling between them and the sex was dirty and hot.

I loved when Henri and Bailey are at The Popped Cherry and Robbie and Priest turn up, I found that reall
Denise H.
***** More of what we love about this whole series from Ella Frank.
This tale is for Henri, gorgeous, pierced bad boy

with intense dark eyes and dark hair. He's Joel/Priest's ex,
a muscled tough guy who has had some very rough times in life. He's gone to Priest, Julien and Robbie's wedding ceremony, where he meet Craig Bailey, the cop who helped round up Robbie for Priest and Julien in the last book.
"Bailey," as everyone calls him, who is chiseled and strong,

has a crew cut and sparkling blue
Cadiva
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am fascinated by Henri and hope we get even more insight into what makes him tick when Ella releases the companion book to this one Bailey in October.

This one is a curious mix of smoking hot scenes and lots of I shouldn't do this angsting on the parts of both Henri and his cop (and I'd like a quid please for the number of times those two words appeared together in a sentence 😉 ) but it never became too much.

There's some background to Henri and Priest's early life when they were both trying to
haletostilinski
4.5 stars!

As someone who did not read the previous four books, I wasn't lost that much at all during this and anything I didn't know I was able to catch up on. So if you're like me and didn't read the previous four books, you can totally pick up this one about Henri and Bailey and not be lost. (Also we get to see Logan for a second and that made me happy. I always want more Logan and Tate, it turns out. Short snippets of their life together would be quite fun to see *nudge nudge* *wink wink*)

I e
Lelyana

I wanted Henri's own story since I 'met' him in the previous story about Priest, Julien and Robbie.
I knew there had to be a story behind that attitude toward Priest. I was right, of course.
Now I love Henri a little bit more, and side glare at Priest a little bit more.
Though this book ended with a cliffhanger, I'm glad it's only need a hot cop to make Henri forget about a Priest.

Full review soon!
Claude
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars for hottie HENRY! This book is just a glimpse of something big to come.

Dirty.
Sexy.
H.O.T.

A cop.
An outlaw.
Did I say trouble?
Yes TROUBLE .
But Henry deserves all of it.
These two together!

This was really good!
Henry is chasing after Bailey most of the book.
Two men attracted by each other on the first sight.
One night stand.
Then they want more of each other.
This is just the beginning between these two.
This book is totally about LUST but that's ok because Henry is something. He got a bi
Tracy
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I absolutely loved the other books in this series but I honestly wasn't overly excited to read this one. So glad I did tho, I loved it. The mcs are amazing together and their chemistry is off the charts. Wish it was longer and part 2 was already out!
Chris
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-contemporary
Looking forward to more adventures with Henri & Bailey ... this is going to be a bumpy ride no doubt ... but I’m sure it will unfold beautifully ❤️ ...more
Steph
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
‘Henri was looking up at him as though Bailey had just handed him the moon, and he was so beautiful, and so very real in that moment, that Bailey knew whatever was happening was special.’

I LOVE this series and the characters so much and I couldn’t wait to read Henri’s story!

I really enjoyed getting to know Henri better and it broke my heart to see how much and how long he has loved Priest. I was hoping so badly that he’d find someone who appreciates him and loves him back.
Bailey is amazi
Leslie
I’ve been waiting to get to know the mysterious Henri, since recently reading the previous books in this series. He did not disappoint. My heart was hurting for him. Lucky for him and me, he found Bailey, who was just what he needed. Book ended with a HFN. So if you’re wanting that HEA, you may want to wait for the next book. I can’t wait!
Shannon
4.5*

Well hello there Henri. I must confess you weren’t at all who/what I was imagining, but I’m not even mad about it! I loved your vulnerability and the softer side of you we got to see in this story. You are such a contradiction- all dark and broody and pierced on one hand, on the other this unguarded, hopeful, slightly broken man. I’m not going to say anything more about you, though- I want people to discover all the facets of the man that is Henri Boudreaux themselves!

Henri’s story was so mu
Alexandria  St Delphi
This scene literally brought tears to my eyes

Priest’s hand tightened and he pulled Henri into a fierce hug that was as unexpected as it was out of character...
Henri shut his eyes and held on tight, somehow knowing this would probably be the last time he shared a moment like this with Priest.
“I’m so fucking happy for you right now.”
“So happy you’re smiling?” Henri said, and when Priest pulled away and looked at him, there was a brilliant smile on those usually serious lips.
Tammy
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a teaser this felt like!! 😱 More please 😍
Amanda
Glad that I finally make time to read Henri's book. I know him as Priest's mysterious ex, who gave off this bad boy vibe. In this book when I finally get to know him better, especially those flashback of Henri's sad past, he needs to get the HEA he deserved. Also, I want to give an evil glare towards Priest for hurting him so badly. Grr....

The last thing, I expect is for Henri to be pair up with a cop. Officer Craig Bailey is such a... good man, I suppose and Henri isn't exactly a model citizen
Rachel Emily
Very excited that we didn't have too long of a wait between Henri and Bailey! I held off on reading this one until Bailey was out, so I could read both as one long book. And I'm glad I did that - because honestly? This probably could be one book.

Look, I love Ella and I love her stories and I love her men. And Henri and Bailey bring the fire when they are together. But, once you get past their attraction to each other, how different they are, and a few great cameos from Logan, Robbie, Julian, an
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Oo la la, I’ve been waiting for Henri’s story since meeting him through Priest’s and I knew that he would be worth the wait!

*wipes brow*

Oh my, Henri, you had me at the first few times I met you, but wowza, when you and Bailey meet and connect *wink* I knew that you’d met your match—and found someone who’ll love you just as you are.

And you are a mess, my friend. But you’re trying and you need to let Bailey in. Inside your mind and your heart.

I cannot wait to see what happens next between Henri a
Elsbeth
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
*3.5 stars*
ReadingAllNite
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, ku-borrow
3.5 Stars for Henri; not such a bad guy

I’m liking the chance to see Henry get his happy ending although it wasn’t in this book but Bailey’s book will do that I’m sure. It was hot enough but the UST level didn’t come across for me. Henri was tugging at my heartstrings while reminiscing over his and Priest’s past. There was sort of a slow burn and I liked how the author added space between their meeting and actually hitting the sheets. Hopefully Bailey will become a stronger character in the secon
Jeni
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it
So, Logan and Tate were riveting. I tore through their books in a burst of one clicks. Robbie, Julien and Priest.... not quite as good as the first, but still worthy of one clicking. Bailey.... is missing something. Maybe he and Henri will come together in Bailey's book .... but so far its definitely not hitting the right notes for me. I'm not giving up though!
Santy
Loved this!

However, you need to have the next book on hand if you start this.

Why? Because It doesn't properly "end" but that didn't bother me since I had book #6 primed and ready to move to!
Anna lost in stories *A*
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, arc
Usually when I write a review, I just write one version and copy it to other sites, but this time I had to add some spoilery thoughts :) so what you will see below is my review, spoiler free for everyone to read even if you are new to the series, and then only here on Goodreads I added a spoilery section at the bottom that will be initially hidden so you don't read anything by accident :) I hope you will enjoy it :)

I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book :) this is the fifth installmen
Kahea

***5 ‘Good, Scary...Exciting’ Stars***

OMG.

*swoons and faints in a perfect imitation of a southern belle*

Henri and Bailey are just...mmmmm...

The swoons, the melting, the twitterpating heart, the NEED to dunk myself into an ice bath (B.O.B wasn’t available at this time because I read at work ~ I should have known better, but that’s when they popped up on the Kindle and I just had to start it)...these two just worked me over in the best of ways and I’m sooo freaking happy we’ll be getting more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• An Affair In Paris (Fallen Angel #3.5)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Love Always
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Game On (Fever Falls #5)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity, #1)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency #1)
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling Author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust and is the co-author of the fan-favorite erotic serial, Sex Addict.

A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction.

Confessions (6 books)
  • Robbie (Confessions, #1)
  • Julien (Confessions, #2)
  • Priest (Confessions, #3)
  • The Princess, the Prick & the Priest (Confessions, #4)
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)