Start by marking “Dampyr – A sötétség gyermeke #1” as Want to Read:
Dampyr – A sötétség gyermeke #1

Dampyr – A sötétség gyermeke #1

(Dampyr #1)

Yorvolak, az elátkozott falu, hol vér szennyezi az utcákat, az épületeket, a lelkeket…

A megszálló katonai különítmény tagjai még nem sejtik, hogy rövidesen olyasmivel kerülnek szembe, amire legiszonyatosabb rémálmaik sem készíthették fel őket.

A végzetszerűen pergő események során csak a kiválasztott kevesek menekülnek meg…

És a Sötétség erőinek tombolásával csak egyvalaki k
Published by Fumax (first published April 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Dampyr – A sötétség gyermeke #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dampyr – A sötétség gyermeke #1

Start your review of Dampyr – A sötétség gyermeke #1
Orsodimondo
QUI COMINCIA L'AVVENTURA
Sono arrivato a Dampyr un po' tardi, un anno dopo questo numero - e ci sono arrivato su suggerimento di un amico.
Mai stato grande frequentatore di fumetto seriale prima: ma Dampyr mi ha stregato.
E, non l'ho più abbandonato: ho recuperato anche gli arretrati e completato la collezione, che supera i 150 numeri, più gli Speciali, i Maxi.
Un appuntamento mensile al quale non so e non voglio resistere.
I miei numeri preferiti sono quelli dove i maestri della notte si alleano a
Alessio
Apr 03, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Soggetto interessante, storia un po' abusata. ...more
Frank
Nov 06, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels
Picked up a couple of volumes of this while thrifting, and really enjoyed them.

I'm not really "into" vampires, but these have an engaging, if somewhat clumsy, narrative, which is based in the Baltic folklore of the offspring of a vampire and a human.

The story moves slowly for a graphic novel, but doesn't bore, though I'm not sure why. The dialogue is not particularly good (this might be in part a translation--from Italian--problem), the cast arc of an unlikely/reluctant set of heroes is hardly
Matti Karjalainen
Muun muassa Tex Willerin parissa meritoituneen Mauro Bosellin "Paholaisen poika" (Arktinen Banaani, 2005) on italialaisen Dampyr-kauhusarjakuvan ensimmäinen osa. Jonnekin Jugoslavian hajoamissotiin sijoittuvassa tarinassa kohdataan Harlan Draka, ihmisnaisen ja vampyyrin välinen poika, jolla on kyky vastustaa ja tuhota inhoja verenimijöitä. Hän pääseekin testaamaan kykyjään sodan keskelle joutuneessa pikkukylässä, jonne saapunut sotilasjoukko saa kimppuunsa vampyyrilauman.

Sarjakuva ei sinänsä ole
Elizabeth
Good, satisfying vampire tale. Set during the Balkan war of the early nineties, it has a troop of soldiers, cut off from their command and under attack from mysterious creatures, requisition a vampire-hunter in the form of local con-man "Dampyr". It's all groovy and very moviesque, right down to the last panel of the guy screaming his vengeance to the skies with his arms upraised. Would like to read the rest but when I looked how many books are in the series, it's hunners so maybe not. Then agai ...more
TJ Shelby
Jan 01, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Long running Euro series gets an American make over and is a really fun, fresh, dark and twisted new take on Vampires and the "Dampyr" who can bring them down. Think as if Blade had grown up as a farmer's kid and became a low-life grifter who eventually comes to realize who and what he is. I really enjoyed it. ...more
Tuomas
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I picked this out at random, usually I find most comics bad or mediocre, and I thought this was better than that. 3.5 stars were that possible. Dark stuff.
Yasemin
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is not a simple vampire book. Story setup sometimes leads you in a way that vampires look a lot more innocenet than actual humans. And also story is filled up with great historical backgroud.
Reetta Saine
Jul 24, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sarjis, kauhu
And the story begins... Nothing really special, but I'm hooked anyway :)! ...more
Luiz Santiago
A experiência que tive aqui foi completamente diferente do que esperava, para o lado positivo, tanto que se tornou uma das minhas estreias favoritas de uma série na casa italiana: https://www.planocritico.com/critica-... ...more
Flavio
Nov 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Majo desaponta na arte, mas Boselli constrói uma ótima história, que termina num ponto alto e te faz querer continuar lendo mais dos personagens.
Black Cat
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.6☆
This was great. To put it simply, I loved it. It was fun, had good humour and it was actually interesting. Will be reading more.
Artur Coelho
Williwaw
Jul 08, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I found 8 volumes of this Italian comic-book series at at library sale. The art seemed interesting (I'm drawn to black & white comics rather than to color), so I bought them.

I'm not into vampire stories, generally speaking. They are usually so formulaic.

I'd never heard of a "Dampyr," though. A dampyr is the offspring of a vampire and a human. Supposedly, a dampyr's blood is poisonous to vampires.

So, our existential hero, who doesn't believe that he's really a dampyr, finds out that he really is
Ippino
Recupero d'annata.
Non è proprio il mio genere preferito, però la storia è carina.
Risente molto dell'epoca in cui è stato scritto, e a volte le opinioni dell'autore, riguardo alla guerra e le sue vittime ad esempio, sono un pò troppo invasive.
Per il resto, i disegni sono nella norma e la trama scorre.
Se conoscete la serie di videogiochi Castlevania, non troverete però nulla di originale.
Nina
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, comics
Modern vampir avcısı hikayelerini merak edenler için birebir bir çizgi roman. Kesinlikle alınıp okunması gereken bir seri. Siyah beyaz ve çizimleri çok hoş. İşlenen öykü, aralarda verilen bilgiler ayrıca çok güzel.
Predrag

• Dragonero n. 10: Le fosse dei Fargh
  • Gullivera
  • Dragonero n. 9: Il tocco che uccide
  • Baking With Kafka

Dampyr (1 - 10 of 249 books)
  • Dampyr n. 2: La stirpe della notte