Start by marking “Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)” as Want to Read:
Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)

Beneath the Stars

(Falling Stars #4)

From NYT and USA Today bestselling author A.L. Jackson comes a friends-to-lovers romance about an unattainable rockstar and his best friend’s younger sister…

Maggie Fitzgerald is the last girl I should think about taking to my bed.

On the cusp of turning 21, she has her whole life waiting out ahead of her. Sexy AF while still radiating an innocence that I know better tha
Published February 22nd 2021 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Beneath the Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath the Stars

Start your review of Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)
A.L. Jackson
Jan 27, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
BENEATH THE STARS IS LIVE!
A FRIENDS-TO-LOVERS ROMANCE FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED!

Read on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited
Listen to the Audio Narrated by Andi Arndt and Zachary Webber
Order a Signed Paperback

Check Out the Release Giveaway

“Beneath the Stars is consuming and beautiful and everything you want from an AL Jackson novel! The tension and chemistry between Rhys and Maggie is absolutely electric!”
— NYT Bestselling Author, Molly McAdams

Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

A.L Jackson is one of my favorite authors and she never fails to make me fall in love with her heroes. Rhys Manning was already a fun character to read about in the previous books from this series but getting his own story really had me falling for him. The attraction between him and Maggie had me gripping my Kindle and ignoring reality because it was so enthralling. They had a strong chemistry but were both dealing with past hurts that made it hard for them to giv
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
2/3/2021
Overdramatic writing
So many many many words used just to convey a simple sentence
Why are they speaking like this? I remember when quite a few books were "similar" to KA's writing style and the g would be left off so many words ugh! It annoyed me then it's annoying me now! Maybe it's because they're supposed to be country singers?
I feel so lost as to the events and secondary characters
I really really hate when the characters know something but you have to read eleventy billion chapters w
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
project_20201128_1901512_01
Wow simply just WOW, check out my FULL Spoiler FREE as always REVIEW & TEASER on my Blog -> CLICK HERE
project_20210102_0831170-01

TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Beneath The Stars is hauntingly beautiful and flawlessly written. This is AL Jackson at her best!

Rhys and his Goddess Girl, Maggie have palpable chemistry and are unexpectedly drawn to one another from the very start. From beginning to end, I was caught up in their spell! Both of these flawed characters have so much hurt, so much to overcome. It was inevitable that I’d love them both intensely. Both characters are brilliantly constructed. Strong, yet vulnerable. Fleshed out and engaging.

What I
Natalie Clarke
'Goddess girl..."

Oh man, this book was so damn good! I was extremely honoured to have received an ARC from one of my favourite authors and so excited to read Rhys' story!

Sure enough, I fell for Rhys Manning, hard. I knew he would destroy me, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Rhys and Maggie's story has by far been my favourite in the Falling Stars series, but I suppose the best was saved for last. Their love for each other literally hurts me, because surely a love like this cannot possibly be
Kim
4.5+ stars
Rhys Manning has always seemed like the fun-loving, easy-going, playboy of Carolina George. But the facade hides hard history and past pain. He lives with guilt, regret, anguish, and self-worth issues. And it seems like the demons from his past are starting to catch up to him. My heart hurt for him over and over.

Maggie Fitzgerald is his friend Royce's little sister. An almost twenty-one-year-old woman who has lived both a sheltered and traumatic life and is just now starting to heal. S
Maria S.
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!!!
What an emotional trip that was!!! A.L. Jackson just nailed it with this beautifully written story of Rhys and Maggie. This is a new-to-me author (how is that even possible?) so i cannot comment on her previous works, but WOW, this story won my heart!!!
The book follows Rhys and Maggie through their journey of following their hearts, trusting their feelings, and finding love!!! With Rhys 12 years older and being friends with Maggie's brother, the possibility of them becoming a realit
Jenifer Briggs
Feb 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
**5 Goddess Girl and Stallion stars!!

Oh my gosh, what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL book this was!! I'm always amazed by Amy's writing and how poetic and lyrical her writing is, but this is on a whole other level: this book right here is just pure angsty perfection!!

The premise of this book already had my grabbing hands gasping for joy: a tortured, misunderstood rockstar who falls for his best friends little sister who is twelve years younger than him?! SIGN. ME. UP.

Rhys stole my heart from the ver
Vanessa (nessreads)
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Oh my heart. I had a feeling Maggie and Rhys’ story was going to bring the emotions, but goodness I didn’t expect for the amount of heartache my heart would experience. I’m overcome with all these feelings and have yet to come down. Maggie and Rhys really did a number on me, but I’d go through it all again just to experience their emotionally charged story.

Maggie was such an amazing and strong character. She endured a horrific ordeal and my heart broke for her. All she wants is to move on, put t
Jill M
Shelves: sexy-rockers
Wow. Just wow. 5 stars doesn’t do this justice.

I don't know how Amy does it. She expertly writes a tormented soul while weaving an emotional beautiful love story. She gives you ALL. THE. FEELS. Her words get my heart pumping and have me on edge from the first to last page.

The stallion and the goddess. No better words fit Rhys and Maggie. These two collided and had no other option but to heal each other. I loved this couple so much. They deserve the happily ever after.

I'm sad this series is ov
Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Gah, my heart is so full right now I could burst with joy! A.L. Jackson seriously blew my mind with Rhys and Maggie’s friends-to-lovers story in Beneath the Stars, and it has definitely been one of her BEST romances to date!

Jackson wove a deliciously sweet, sexy, emotional, suspenseful, and swoon-worthy tale in Beneath the Stars. The sweetness, sexiness, and swoon-worthiness completely did me in, but that coupled with a forbidden, friends-to-lovers, age-gap love story and I was a to
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
This is the longest it's taken me to read a book but not because I didn't like it, I didn't want this story to end I wanted to savor this final book in the series. I knew once I read that Epilogue, those final words........this series would be finished, these characters would have their HEA's and my heart would be whole from the amazing journey through the stars.

"I feel broken. I feel freed. I feel this huge amount of relief that the chains are actually gone and now I can finally live, and at th
Betül
Feb 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

I was sad to see the Falling Stars series end, but I was looking forward to Rhys' story. He was very fun, wild and laidback in the previous books so I couldn't wait to see how Maggie would impact him. My heart broke for what Maggie went through in her life. On paper Rhys and Maggie wouldn't make a lot of sense but sometimes two people complete each other and that was definitely the case for these two broken characters. In this book we learn more a
Susan Staudinger
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
THIS CAPTIVATING LOVE STORY IS FULL OF HEART & SOUL YET SIZZLES WITH UNTAMED PASSION AND SEARING HEAT!

Love is simple. Beautiful. Pure.

It’s life that’s complicated and often times messy.

For Rhys “the stallion” Manning, loving Maggie Fitzgerald was never truly a choice but always a foregone conclusion. Their love was written in the stars, their hearts, joined together by fate.

While falling for his goddess girl was easy, Rhys knew that keeping her was not. For years, this sexy, charismatic countr
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Goddess Girl" Stars ⭐️
Wow! I've just finished Beneath the Stars and I'm blown away! This story was pure beauty interlaced with heartache, devotion and passion. A.L. Jackson designed another astounding romance starring two beautiful souls trying to mend their broken pieces together. The enchanting prose only makes the emotion travel so easily across the pages of this novel!

There was always something about Rhys that appealed to me in the previous books of the Falling Stars Series. His co
Amy
5, Goddess Girl Stars!!

“Life is messy, Rhys. It doesn’t matter who I’m with or who I care about. They’re going to have messy bits. Just like I have mine.”

“Three feet seperated us. A world. A chasm. A breath. A whisper.”

“Sweet Siren.” That’s what she was. A song in the storm. Lulling me into peace when it was gonna be my demise.”

“Be with me for now, Rhys. Tell me that right now, I belong to you and you belong to me. I feel your burden, I feel your heart, and I know you’ll never love me, and I kno
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
All anyone wants is to be “seen”! To be loved for who they are scars and all, but to be seen you have to first let someone in!

This stunningly beautiful story will capture you right from the start! The attraction is palpable but the demons, the demons that lurk will have you on the edge of your seat as you try to piece together who and what is keeping them apart!

I just recently discovered AL Jackson and I can say with certainty I’m a forever fan! I have fallen in love with her hauntingly beauti
Rosie
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Beneath the Stars is a forbidden, older man Rockstar romance, set in the Falling Stars world. It’s only my second novel by Amy, but it will in no way be my last. Once again, I was captivated by her style of writing, so descriptive and so different, hooking you in with teases of what’s to come, enough to keep you interested and guessing, but playing the story out at the perfect speed.

This book is hard to summarise, because there is so much going on that I don’t want to give away. Even though it’
Amy
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Every day of our lives is a risk, but I want to live each of them without being disabled by fear.”

Beneath the Stars gave me ALL THE FEELS. The chemistry and longing between Rhys and Maggie is so intense and combustible that it reaches out and grabs hold of your heart, rips it out and then pieces it back together. Bravo, A.L. Jackson!!!

“Beneath the stars. Beneath the darkness. Beauty. That’s what this girl was.”

Maggie is such a sweet, gentle spirit. She’s been through so much, but she’s stil
Heather Miller
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
You can read this book as a stand alone. Although, in reading the previous books, you have the background story on the characters/group.

In this story, we have Maggie, who is 20 and is just turned 21. Maggie is the sister to Royce, who is in the band, Carolina George. Maggie has been through a lot in her short life. She has had a lot to deal with that no one at the age of 20 should. Maggie has gone to South Carolina with her brother and his family to be the nanny while he & his wife are rehearsi
gretareadsromance
Shelves: 2021-read, 2021-arc
Wow! I am always down for an angsty rockstar romance and there is something so perfect when AL Jackson gives us one!

Beneath the Stars tells the tale of Rhys and Maggie. This group of rockers and family have been through so much and you see the uglier side of having it "all". Fame and money are not always the best thing to have. Maggie knows this more than most and finds herself a safe place with Rhys, if only he will let it happen. He is battling some huge demons that I never saw coming.

These tw
Amour.Rebelle92 (Bran.d)
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Now go on before I carry you back to my bed and your brother doesn’t see you for the next three days.” He winked. And I finally understood what it meant to swoon.—-Same Maggie! Same!! Rhys is definitely a guy to swoon over💞

Rhys is such a good guy but he is too broken to see it😢 He is everything he has ever strived to be to make his daddy proud but his guilt has clouded him for too long and it is heart breaking🙁

Maggie...the only way I can describe her is she is a silent bada$$...everything that
Rachel
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing

Rhys Manning, the final single member of Carolina George, is known as the playboy of the bunch, with a concert tradition and hashtag to prove it. But his carefree public persona masks the pain he hides from everyone except a very few people. His past haunts him, causing guilt he can’t outrun no matter how far from home he might stray.

Maggie Fitzgerald is young, not quite 21, but has her own scars. Her over protective brother has vowed she will not face any more pain in her life, but h
Booksandprime
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
✨Rhys and Maggie✨

This book was perfection. Right from the prologue I felt their insane chemistry.

From that first page @aljacksonauthor had me hanging on every word. The suspense. The Passion. The swooning. All of it.

Plus let’s just throw in.....

✨Age Gap. I love a age gap story.

✨ Friends little sister. Um yes!

✨Swoon worthy musician..hell yes!

✨All the feels? Um absolutely!

This entire book was perfection for me. I was absolutely captivated by the story. I couldn’t get enough of it.

I don’t who
briereadsbooks
5+ stars

“Must have died and went to heaven. Goddess girl.”

“Rhys. My wild boy with the biggest, most beautiful heart.”

Beneath the Stars was absolutely amazing. Edge of your seat, butterflies in your stomach, heart squeezing amazing. I’ve never read an A.L. Jackson book that I didn’t love.

Rhys is your typical brooding, bad boy Rockstar. But underneath, he is truly broken and has a huge heart of gold. He realizes that the lifestyle he’s been living for years might not be for him anymore, espec
Angie Picardi-Hagerdorn
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely sucked in from the very first page!!!! I knew Rhys was going to be EVERYTHING I wanted in his character. I knew he was going to be EVERYTHING I was looking for!!! He was absolutely perfect!!!
Rhys was so sweet, even though his image is far from that. He is protective and caring. His soul is just beautiful!!! I love everything about him!!!
Maggie is an absolute pleasure to read about. She is strong, a survivor, a warrior, determined to not let anything hold her back from her life and h
MJ
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
From the absolutely perfect cover to the intense love story that is Rhys and Maggie, Beneath the Stars is AL Jackson at her very best. I went into this book hoping for a more straight-forward kind of romance than it's predecessor and I have to say that Jackson delivered just that. Yes, there is still a ton at play as the forbidden yet beyond undeniable attraction between these two wounded souls increases with each turn of the page. But the family that surrounds them as they all settle on Tybee I ...more
Stacy Hahn
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Words cannot adequately express my feelings about Beneath the Stars. Rhys and Maggie’s story was so hard fought, forbidden and beautiful. The pain that they both had to endure in their past and present is more than anyone should have to take. There were times when I felt like my heart was going to shatter into a billion pieces. Other times, my heart felt like it was going to burst with the love and passion. As much as Rhys tried to push Maggie away, the undeniable pull and magnetism was just too ...more
Konny
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Beneath the Stars is book four in the Falling Stars series and tells Maggie and Rhys' story.
Maggie is the younger sister of Royce. Rhys is the bassist of Carolina George, the up and coming band who just signed a major contract.
Maggie is a 20 year old and has a secret crush on the band's bad boy. It seems she'll never ever get a chance.
Rhys is already through a lot and has the scars to prove it. He likes Maggie, but she's strictly off limits.
BtS is a complex story, outstanding with complicated ch
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Return to Us
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Fire (Brewed Book 4)
  • Hard to Score
  • Close Quarters
  • Like You Love Me (Honey Creek #1)
  • The Kiss (Playboy Pact #1)
  • British Bachelor (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Hold the Forevers
  • Never Got Over You
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • Twist of Fate
  • The Crush
  • Not My Match (The Game Changers, #2)
  • Eastern Lights (Compass, #2)
  • When We Met  (Moments in Boston, #2)
  • But I Need You
  • Don't Kiss the Bride
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, BLEEDING STARS, FIGHT FOR ME, CONFESSIONS OF THE HEART, and FALLING STARS novels. Check our her latest friends-to-lovers romance, BENEATH THE S

Falling Stars (4 books)
  • Kiss the Stars (Falling Stars, #1)
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • Falling into You (Falling Stars, #3)