Start by marking “Falling into You (Falling Stars, #3)” as Want to Read:
Falling into You (Falling Stars, #3)

Falling into You

(Falling Stars #3)

Richard Ramsey is the guitarist for the world’s hottest new band.
Gifted. Charismatic. Hot as sin.
Lend your ear, and he’ll steal your heart.
Nah, you can’t have his considering he left it in his hometown years ago.

He knows better than going back. But it’s his younger sister’s wedding, and there’s no way he can say no to that.

He should have known she would be there, invading
Published September 21st 2020 by A.L. Jackson Books Inc. (first published September 18th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Falling into You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling into You

Start your review of Falling into You (Falling Stars, #3)
A.L. Jackson
Aug 05, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: one-of-mine
FALLING INTO YOU IS LIVE AND FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED

“This moves to my #1 standalone this year, and definitely goes on my favorite book list! A.L. Jackson’s writing is so gripping and deep…I need you to run to this book & read it. You have no idea what you’re in for.”
-Queen of the Pages

“Falling into You is another masterful heartwrenching story by AL Jackson. When I finished it I wished I could re-read it. Richard and Violets' redemptive journey of love is perfection.”
-Claudia Burgoa, USA Toda
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AL Jackson’s signature prose, engaging characters, and masterful storytelling shine ever so brightly in this beautiful story of love, loss, and beating the odds in search of happiness.

Oh my gawd, this book had my stomach in knots, my heart in a vice grip, and my nerves on edge. The angst! The secrets! The lies! It was everything!! The deceit and unfortunate circumstances that tore these two apart was devastating, but made their love story that much more powerful. Despite all the heartache, secre
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Sep 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

IMG-20200912-193101-497

A.L Jackson has an unique way of tell a story.
She writes her books in a beautiful lyrical pace, with many poetic thoughts, metaphors and analogies.
This book wasn't an easy read to me, but it also was one that I couldn't not read either.

This book is about Violet and Richard.
At the beginning of the story they're not together, but from the very first reunion, after six years apart, you can say that love and lust isn't their issue.
I was craving their connection!
Everytime that they're in the
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Why are you here?”
“Because I don’t know how to be where you are not”

GOD. Rip my heart right out of my chest why don't ya, AL Jackson. I've been in my feels for days over this and I still can't stop.

Now if you've read literally any book by this author, then you already know she has the ability to reach into the depths of your soul and wring havoc on all your emotions. But this book? This book was simply on a whole other level. Not only for the very relevant and poignant subjec
Izzie d
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

A.L Jackson delivered all the angst with this story and I wasn't prepared for it. There was a ton going on with Richard and Violet, their past, and the band and it all came together perfectly in my opinion. From the start I was intrigued about what had happened to drive Richard away from Violet and as I continued to read I was sucked more and more into their story the more I found out. There was some mystery thrown in too with things that had happened with the band
Sentranced Jem
Sep 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020

“My moonflower in the darkest night. You will always be the song of soul”

AHHHHHHH I am so grateful that I’ve never come across a book written by A.L. Jackson that I haven’t enjoyed.
Falling into You was so good.
It’s one of those “It makes my heart hurt” kind of good.
Here I am once again sounding like a broken record but here I go again, I do love a second chance romance, I am also a sucker for a single parent (romance book) and don’t even get me started on a rock star romance…. Falling into
Susan Staudinger
Jun 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amor, Amor, Amor!

What a perfect way to describe Richard and Violet’s story. Because A.L. Jackson has truly outdone herself! In this third installment to her Falling Stars Series, she has proven—once again—that she is, indeed, the consummate storyteller!! From start to finish, I was swept away in the crazy whirlwind that defines this couple’s story. And, oh, what a whirlwind it is!! I delighted in the joys, wept with the sorrows, and hung on tight with every twist and turn. I rode the waves that
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
5 Stars

Amor, amor, amor

OMG...this story really got me...the whole time I thought Richard was hiding something totally different and I couldn't connect with him. I loved Violet and her character...and the more I read...the more I was dreading the truth coming out and then not being happy or satisfied with the story. 🥺

But as I read the last part of the book, everything turned around and I was happy as a clam. I see how everything tied together and relief poured out of me.

On to the writing...Ms Ja
Betül
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
description

"I think you might be every line I've ever written. Interwoven in every song. There before I even knew you existed."

Falling into You was such a great second-chance contemporary romance. The characters were amazing and I could really feel the strong love and connection between Richard and Violet. We already met Richard Ramsey in the previous books, but Violet was new but I loved her immediately. She was strong, loyal, protective, and just so nice.
Suzanne
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My heart. Honestly, it is a mess. The way that Jackson can convey emotions through words is one of the most beautiful works of art that I have ever read in my life. This book will hit you so hard that you will not know if you want to cry, swoon, laugh or rage. There are so many layers to this story that has been intertwined through this whole series, that it will honestly leave you speechless and bumbling to write a review like I am right now.
This story is about Richard and I have been intrigue
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
Amy's words are like poetry that seep into your heart and steal your breath away. They paint a picture as vivid as the colors on a canvas and that is exactly what she did with Falling Into You!

"You are every song I have ever written. You are every lyric. Every riff. Every strum. Every echo. You are the song of my heart. I love you. I love you with everything I've got and with everything I've got left to give."

This book broke me, the heartache and turmoil I felt, the tears I cried, the shivers f
Amy
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5, You're every song I've written, Stars!

“Maybe I shouldn’t have given him that trust. Maybe I shouldn’t have given him the chance to lie. Maybe I should have known I would regret it all over again when I saw the guilt flash across his stunning face. But I was finished running.”

“I might have been the one who’d backed her against a wall, but she was the one that had me chained.”

“I think you might be every line I’ve ever written. Interwoven in every song. There before I even knew you existed.”

“She
Marybeth
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five huge Superstars!!! I have so much amor, amor, amor for this book!!!! One of my top reads of the year for sure! I had so much anticipation built up for Richard and Violet’s second chance love story and really wanted to devour it, but once I started reading I decided to savor it instead. Trust me it truly needs to be savored. I fell hopelessly in love with Richard and and Violet and was so lost in their story and their emotions, the highs and the lows, and loving every single moment of it! Th ...more
Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

GAH, does A.L. Jackson know how to write romance! Falling into You was pure second chance romance PERFECTION, and has honestly been the BEST and my FAVORITE novel from A.L. Jackson to date!

A.L. Jackson truly outdid herself with Richard and Violet’s epic, addicting, engaging, and breathtakingly beautiful, sexy, and swoon-worthy love story, and I was completely riveted from start to finish. She kept me guessing at every turn and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. The plot h
Anne OK

In the third installment to the Falling Stars Series, Richard and Violet share a heart-wrenching and passionate second chance romance overflowing with angst, mystery and suspense.

Richard Ramsay, the enigmatic guitarist for the band Carolina George, returns to his hometown for his sister’s wedding, where he’ll face the consequences of his turbulent past and the relationship he ended six years ago with the love of his life, Violet.

Jumping between past and present, in dual points of view, Richard
Kim
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The last six years of Richard Ramsey's life has been built on lies, guilt, regrets, anger, pain, and vengeance. Under that broody exterior, there is a man suffering internally and holding in his dark truths. While he and his band, Carolina George are beginning to celebrate success, he cannot forget that he has lost the most important thing to him for reasons he could not share. He left devastation and heartbreak in his wake in his hometown of Dalton, South Carolina years ago.

But now he and his
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5+ "Amor, Amor, Amor" Stars ⭐️
I can never get enough of A.L. Jackson’s books! EVERY SINGLE TIME, she delivers the most heartfelt love stories with her elegant, lyrical prose. Falling Into You, the third novel in the Falling Stars Series had me so enthralled! This second chance romance was a MASTERPIECE on all aspects with its endearing protagonists, great story line and deep emotional level!

Before starting this novel, I was a little apprehensive because I wasn’t a fan of Richard in the pr
Jennifer Hinson
“Why are you here?” she asked instead of answering. I kept brushing my fingers tenderly through her hair. “Because I don’t know how to be where you are not.”

description

Falling into You is the third interconnected stand-alone in the Falling Stars series, featuring the rockstar/small town/second chance romance between Richard & Violet. Richard made sacrifices to get him & his band to where they are today, but there were more important reasons that in turn cost him everything. He left her behind but never sto
Stephanie
Sep 22, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so disappointed. The way the book was written was so frustrating with the same repeating angst descriptions and half sentences. I couldn't get into the characters and the drama dragged on FOREVER. I mean USE YOUR WORDS. These characters kept so many secrets it was painful to get through. I found myself skimming the 2nd half of the book just to get to the end. I hope the next one in the series isn't so heavy and painful to get through. ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
project_20200716_1050443_0
Wow just WOW, when I thought that the previous 2 killed me NO, this one tore me to pieces! Check out my full REVIEW & MY TEASER on my Blog -> CLICK HERE
20200111_114416_zpsamj4mlz9
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
Now that is how you tell a story!!!
Holy hell! All the heart pounding adrenaline, suspense, and a second chance romance to last a lifetime. Richard Ramsey has arrived! And once again, A.L. Jackson is now the proud owner of all my tears!

In My Own Words:

They say when you know, you know… And with one glance in a crowded bar Richard knew Violet was his one true love. He knew she would be the one to stand by his side to celebrate all his highs and be the shoulder to lean on during all life’s low mom
Katie | Katieskindleaddictions
Review Falling Into You (Falling Stars, #3) by A.L. Jackson✨

𝗔 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼’𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 Amy has done it once again with this utterly consuming Second Chance, Rockstar, Single Parent Romance. I was in tears throughout this novel just screaming at our main leads to be together already. Richard and Violet were two souls who were tethered to be together from the start and Amy sure as
Jenn Amy
5 stars

Falling into You is another beautiful, poetic masterpiece of words by A.L. Jackson. This book pulled at every one of my heartstrings from start to finish. There is heartbreak, joy, pain and I felt it all, every last emotion, every last squeeze of my heart as these two found there way back to one another. A truly beautiful story of redemption and forgiveness.

Violet is spitfire. She holds a lot of pain in her heart about her past but she is pushing through and is an incredible mom to Daisy
Kathy Coopmans
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An emotionally heart-squeezing second chance romance that left me breathless at times. A.L. Jackson brings her everything in this story. I was held prisoner by the poetic words, the loss, the love and redemption.
Richard and Violets story is a must read!
One hundred percent perfection.

Kathy Coopmans
USA Today Bestselling Author.
Daisy
Sep 21, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok so I did not enjoy this as much as I did the previous book. I’m a reader that needs more dialogue to be engaged in a story and not let my mind wonder from the story or just miss out on what’s happening bc I need more than 1-2 sentences between H/h and truthfully between the characters in general.

I need paragraph of a dialogue in each chapter, too much inner monologue without banter it’s not for me.

Hopefully this will be remedied in the upcoming books.
Amy Dickinson
Sep 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Overall Grade: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

If you aren’t reading A.L. Jackson’s Falling into You, then you are not living. It’s really quite simple. This is the fourth book in her Falling Stars series, and like its predecessors, is an angst-driven, beautifully drawn story of second chances. Page after page finds gorgeous prose, a quickened heart-beat of a story, and a couple so fated for each other that you cannot breathe deeply until their happy ending is wrought on the page. That’s really the essence of Jackson
PP's Bookshelf
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A. L. Jackson's words always have this poetic quality that makes my soul sing and hum. And they are also powerful and bring the most destructive emotions. Falling Into You was such a lyrical and decadent love story with ability to wreck my heart with magical words.

Richard and Violet had one of those epic, written in the stars and life changing kind of love. But then Richard got entangled with something sinister, something evil and something terrible. And he had to leave without an explanation. V
Caroline F
5 amor-amor-amor stars! A story brimming with emotion, and seething with desire and desperation. This author's words are sheer poetry.

"Tell me it's true. Tell me you still love me because I'm done pretending like I don't need you."

Richard Ramsey and Violet Marin fell in deep, passionate, all-consuming love very fast. He was on his way to rock stardom and she was going to be by his side every step of the way. Until she wasn't. Until he completely shattered her heart. And, his own.

"My guts knotte
Caroline O'Sullivan
Aug 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
❤ I was given this book by the author in return for an honest review ❤

Oh WOW this book was something else!!

❤ Second Chance

❤ Intensity

❤ Love

❤ Passion

❤ Loyalty

In this book we meet Violet and Richard and this pair have history on so many levels! There is so much love between them but unfortunately that love ran its course years previously. They come face to face with one another while celebrating Richards sister Emily's wedding, and oh my gosh you can
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Dark Fairy Tales
  • King of Souls (Verona Legacy, #2)
  • The Pool Boy (Nashville Neighborhood, #2)
  • Sicko
  • A Guy Walks Into My Bar (The Guys Who Got Away, #5)
  • Unholy Intent (Unholy Union Duet #2)
  • Unholy Union
  • Sully's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.1)
  • Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #4 )
  • No Reservations
  • Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man
  • The Proposal (SWANK, #1)
  • Return to Us (Willow Creek Valley #1)
  • The One for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #3)
  • The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)
  • Jinx's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.2)
  • The Social Hour (Coffee Book #3)
  • The Girl Next Door
See top shelves…
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, BLEEDING STARS, FIGHT FOR ME, CONFESSIONS OF THE HEART, and FALLING STARS novels. Check out her latest friends-to-lovers romance, BENEATH THE S

Falling Stars (4 books)
  • Kiss the Stars (Falling Stars, #1)
  • Catch Me When I Fall (Falling Stars #2)
  • Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)

News & Interviews