Start by marking “Wrath” as Want to Read:
Wrath

Wrath

When club enforcer Wrath is asked for help, he is torn between doing what’s right and stirring up a past that still haunts him.

What follows is a journey that forces him to question and re-evaluate everything he thought he already knew.

Decisions have to be made.

Should he continue on the path he’s chosen or is there a chance of becoming the man his mother would have wanted h
Published November 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wrath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrath

Start your review of Wrath
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“I can’t afford to remember a time before this, when compassion was a part of me, when I had a soul. I can’t be that man anymore. Too much has changed, too much has happened that cannot be undone.
I am a Cardinal Sin.
I am Wrath.”

This is one fast paced gripping read, that had me clenching my kindle and reading through my fingers! Nomad, a loyal solitary soldier fighting battle after battle for his MC or just a weapon his club uses to create fear amongst rivals either way Wrath is so far past cari
Nikki Brooks
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do not read this without a stack of tissues nearby!!

Danny, the once seet boy who lost his world to cancer, has been reinvented as Wrath. Feared enforce for the Cardinal Sins MC. Muscle for hire with no real place to call home. Hindsight is a b@&ch and he realised a long time that he sould have stayed with his psuedo family and joined the Hellions MC. But there is no going home again...or is there?

When he gets bad news from the closest person he has to a dad, Wrath returns home to helps. But can
Wendy Hodges
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart breaking story this character has been dealt a raw hand at a young age and violence was the way he coped, now past and present crashes into a life that isn't a life. It is raw and intense but even with the pain comes a light that could just be a turning point to living again.. Cancer sucks,.It doesn't matter what form it comes in or if it's cured or terminal at the end of the day it changes everyone around that person, their feelings and how they look at life. Some people can be strong and ...more
Laura Holland
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the honour of being able to arc read Wrath, the 3rd book in the Seven Deadly Sins Series in memory of the phenomenal Lavinia Urban

So what can I say about this book... It took me on the worlds best rollercoaster of emotions, I have to confess I didn't heed Ava's warning of having tissues to hand (big mistake on my part) lol so I shall pass the same warning over to you lovely readers... Get the tissues to the ready!

Wrath had my heart from the very beginning and then held it closely through
Ann (Literary Lust)
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think it is wonderful that seven amazing authors are coming together to write Lavinia's Deadly Sins series. This book is Wrath and is written by an author who writes the most fantastic books, Ava Manello.

I really enjoyed reading this story and it is so worthy of the stars that I wish to award it. I loved getting to know Wrath. What he does for a living is not for the faint hearted but as the story progresses you will get to see the real Wrath…. and I loved this!!

You will meet some characters
Emma
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, where to begin with this review; do you need an emotional read with darker elements? Do you want to run the roller coaster of emotions? Then this book is for you.

Wrath, a member of the Cardinal MC, is a lethal Enforcer. A man who does whatever you need, no questions asked. He has no worries, cares or regrets. He’s a solitary figure whose tough life has left its mark.
One day he’s called back to his hometown and this is where the twists begin. Does your past ever fully leave you and can a mom
KarenLou NorthandSouthBlog
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So this review has taken me longer to write than usual, because it hits home with everything.

Life isn’t forever and sometimes things are taken from you too soon. Wrath is a club enforcer yet when he gets a call from the past his whole life is turned upside down, and has him questioning his life choices.
This story really does hit home with how valuable life is. I cried, as luke many others I have lost someone to cancer so I knew how he felt, how helpless he felt not been able to do anything but
Heather Woodman
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbby-2020
This is one of the hardest reviews I’ve ever written, it’s taken me weeks to find the words to describe just how incredible this story is. Ava Manello has taken a heart-wrenching, world destroying topic and woven it into a story that exposes the dark reality of how cancer affects not just those diagnosed but everyone around them. Wrath is one of those stories that will stay with me for life. Ava has shown a real insight into the emotional rollercoaster that comes with the big C and she handled t ...more
Caroline F
Nov 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: novella, arc, male-pov, biker
This was an emotional, hard-hitting read and I'd say it was less a romantic story but more of a story about family love and loyalty.

"I can't afford to remember a time before this, when compassion was a part of me, when I had a soul. I can't be that man anymore."

Wrath is an enforcer for his MC and has plenty of blood on his hands. When a loved one asks him for a favour, everything in him revolts against the request. Unfortunately, he will have to pick up the pieces of the aftermath and make some
Claire Birkin
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An emotional read from ava manello with her story in the seven deadly sins series. The story has a bigger impact if you know lavinia Urbans story and why these authors have come together to finish her idea. It's the story if wrath who is an enforcer used to taking lives as his day job. However when he is asked to take the life of someone closer to him.... Can he do what is asked of him. I will let you discover the answer to that in your own but be prepared to have your heartstrings pulled as he ...more
Kirsty Adams - Kindle Freak Book Blog
.... someone pass me a tissue! Such an emotional story that had my eyes leaking buckets of water - I’ve never had quite that reaction when reading a short story. It may be short, but Ms Manello has produced a well rounded story with plenty of depth which allowed me to quickly connect to dark, complicated, Wrath. I found myself caring deeply when he had to face up to what his life had become and being put in an impossible position.

It’s a tale that literally pulled at my heart strings, sent gooseb
Andrea Sanders
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Five teary eyed stars from me.
Wrath has a painful past that he has separated himself from completely in order to survive. As the club enforcer he relieves his pain by inflicting retribution on others.
But when someone from his past contacts him and desperately needs his help, what will he do?
He can’t go back, can he?
You’ll have to read to find out. This book touches on the absolute agony of losing a loved one. It is deep and at times painful to read.
But, it’s life and you know you want to know if
Heather Ross
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An emotional rollercoaster of a read, made even more moving by the reason it was written.

The story deals sensitively with the difficult topics of loss, and a person’s right to die with dignity, pain free. I was profoundly moved at times, feeling myself pulled into the harsh realities of the story. I loved seeing the growth of Wrath/Danny through the story and the romance budding with Maeve the barmaid. It was funny in places, scorching hot in some, and devastating in others.

This was definitely
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yikes what a story. The author did Lavinia proud with this gem.

This is a really well written story that I absolutely loved. Wrath is a loner who has so much baggage. The author writes this in a way you want to be with Wrath. You want to help him. When someone that means so much to him needs him he’s there for them but at what cost to him.

P.s. you may need tissues :(

This is another fantastic addition to the Lavinia Urbana’s Seven Deadly Sins Series. I’m looking forward to reading more in this ser
Yvonne Eason
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story that left me wanting more. A story that was also written to honor an amazing woman, Lavina Urban. I have currently read two out of the Seven Deadly Sins and can't wait to read more

When Wraths life is turned upside down by one call from the past, can he do what he is trained to do. Or will his decision lead to regret and heartache?

I loved that we caught up with other charcters from the book Rebel and also introduced newer charcters . I cant wait to read more.
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
This is a hard review to write through the tears you are sure to shed as you immerse yourself in Wrath's story.

Wrath has a past he's running away from but when that past calls him back for help he has a decision to make. Will he return or will he keep on running?

Ava Manello has written a fantastically emotional story that I would highly recommend.
Lesley Robson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wrath went through the wringer as a youth with the loss of a loved one and this in turn made him the man he is now. His emotional journey will leave you in bits, A sad but wonderful story that packs a punch.
Helen Simpson
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE BOOK HAD MY HEART BROKEN WITH THE CONTENT AND ONE SCENETHAT WAS TRULY HEARTWRENCHING. THE PAIN YOU FEEL WHILST READING THE WORDS HAS YOU IN TURMOIL. A GREAT CONTRIBUTION TO THE SERIES AND WRATH TRULY DOES LIVE UPTO HIS NAME. LAVINIA WOULD BE PROUD.
Yvonne Nelson
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This was one amazing read. Such a thought provoking read too. Everybody deals with grief and situations differently and this story shows it too. Can not recommend this book enough.
Author-stacy Mcwillams
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story. I really felt for Wrath and was heartbroken by the ending. Definitely a five star short read. Highly recommend tissues though!
Sal
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is no way on this planet that five stars will ever be enough for this book it really deserves way, way more.
Yes it’s a short, quick read by my goodness there is so much packed in that I felt as if I had read a full novel. The story is heart breaking, the characters are so well thought out that I felt as if I knew them personally and ever moment was a pleasure to read even when that pleasure was filled with the pain that flew from the page. Perfection, pure perfection!
Kerry Foster
Feb 09, 2020
Pamela Dementry
Aug 18, 2020
Ava Manello
Sep 14, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Trudy Moore
Oct 04, 2019

• Once Upon a Wish-mas
  • Pride: Lavinia Urbans Seven deadly Sins Series
  • Dirty Rock
  • Scandal Queen (Tabloid Princess #2)
  • Dare You: Dare Duet, Part One: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #1)
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Racing Heart
  • Baby Daddy Rescue (Hot Daddy, #2)
  • The Big Ohhh: A laugh out loud Romantic Comedy
  • Dare Me: Dare Duet, Part Two: Billie and Sawyer (Unchained Attraction, #2)
  • Tabloid Princess (Tabloid Princess #1)
  • Devious Resolutions
  • Unintended
  • Cherry Beats
  • Love in Lockdown
  • Rise: The Interlude (Black Hearts Still Beat, #2)
  • Lovebomb
  • Winter Tales (The Original Sinners, #8.7)
Lavinia originally grew up in Cheshire and now lives in a small village just outside of Edinburgh with her husband, two children and two fur babies.
Writing has always been something that Lavinia has loved since an early age.
Over the years Lavinia has faced many obstacles but this has only spurred her on. In 2017 Lavinia was diagnosed with Metastatic Breast Cancer. She has chosen to not let this d

News & Interviews