Start by marking “Hot for Love (Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #7)” as Want to Read:
Hot for Love (Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #7)

Hot for Love

(The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #7)

Discover the magic of New York Times bestseller Melissa Foster's writing and see why millions of readers have fallen in love with the fiercely loyal and sassily sexy characters in the Love in Bloom big-family romance families. All Love in Bloom books can be enjoyed as stand-alone novels or as part of the larger series. Hot for Love is a USA Today Bestseller.

In HOT FOR LOVE
Published February 17th 2021 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about Hot for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot for Love

Start your review of Hot for Love (Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #7)
Leticia (jerseygirl)
"He’d been wrong when he’d thought he’d felt nothing before her. He felt so damn much with Trixie, he realized he had felt something before. He’d felt empty."
Oh my... I love when it feels like I'm not just reading a book, but I'm actually part of it. This has been my second Melissa Foster book, and it's nothing short of amazing.

Everyone who's read my reviews knows I'm a fan of friends to lovers. But there are different types of friends to lovers, and this one pushed ALL my buttons.

"'Darlin’, it
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.I have been eagerly awaiting Nick, and Trixie’s story, and Foster did not disappoint. This is the seventh book in the Bradens and Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill- Oak Fall series. Like all the other books in the series, readers can read it as a standalone. All of her books are inter-connected as we see characters from this series and others playing a role in this boo ...more
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Hot for Love was the seventh book in the Braden’s & Montgomery’s: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls series by Melissa Foster. It was also one of the many in the Love in Bloom series.

Trixie Jericho was the lone female of the Jericho siblings; therefore, she was protected by her alpha brothers and not always taken seriously. Her career aspirations aligned with her family legacy; however, she needed to branch out from under her family’s cover to see it grow to its fullest capabilities. Enter Nick.

Nick Bra
Nadine Bookaholic
Let me start by saying I am #TEAMNIXIE all the way!

Is there anything better than friends to lovers? Not for me, I absolutely LOVE this trope and Melissa Foster does it so well I consider her the Queen of F2L, and here's why...although we have encountered several friends to lovers stories throughout the Love In Bloom Series they are NEVER THE SAME!

This is Nick Braden and Trixie Jericho's story, they have been friend's for years but over the last year things have changed. Trixie wants to start he
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
project_20201128_1901512_01
Hot, sweet, fun and romantic, check out my FULL REVIEW & TEASER on my Blog -> CLICK HERE
Carly Wilson
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
‘Hot For Love’ is the seventh book in the Braden and a Montgomery series by Melissa Foster, and my freaking god this book!

Wow...just wow! I was not ready for Nick Braden. I thought I was, but I was dead wrong. For this book boyfriend made me fall head over heels in love with him from the minute I heard he was a cowboy biker. (I mean, what a combination!)

The chemistry between Trixie and Nick is off the charts- literally they’ve broken the scale! I’ve always believed strong relationships are buil
Jessica Alcazar
No one writes friends to more stories better than Melissa Foster. Fight me. She delivers the relationship in a way where you feel you’ve known them as long as they’ve known each other. You’re in their circle. You’re their friend as well. It’s magical. Her storytelling skills are untouchable. I haven’t always felt a kinship to her characters, but I have always felt and enjoyed the path she writes for her characters.

I honestly cannot think of a single thing I did not love about both Trixie and Ni
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
Lovely story. Great characters and storyline. If you are looking for a perfect friend to lovers book, search no more this is the one for you. Hot cowboy, off the chart chemistry, what more you need. Another 5 star read from lovely Melissa Foster.
Mary Mooney
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
Author Melissa Foster has done it again. She brought the Braden and Jericho families together again with Nick and Trixie. Nick Braden is the protector, an alpha male that has wanted Trixie since the first time she stayed at his ranch. But he doesn't think she feels the same way, so he will be her friend. Besides, he doesn't believe in love or relationships.
Trixie Jericho is the free spirit, take charg
Sana Zameer
Loved Trixie and Nick! This couple has the best chemistry of all the couples in this series. The way their friendship transitioned into love was so natural and believable. I'm really interested in Jax and can't wait to read his book. Don't know how long I'll have to wait. The next one is about is Amber and Dash - Sweet, Sexy Heart and I'm looking forward to it's release in August. ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this friends to lovers romance. It was insanely hot!! I loved the characters, Nick and Trixie, as well as everyone else. Loved all the horse stuff, too. This story is so well written. I loved how the words flowed. I was hooked and enjoyed every page. I definitely need to go back and read the rest! You cannot go wrong with this book!
Rachel - Read with Rach
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I adored this book so much. Melissa Foster is one of my go-to authors and this book showcased why. I loved Nick and Trixie so much. I would love to be friends with Trixie; she was so fun and kindhearted. Nick was her perfect match. He had the perfect mix of alpha gruffness and hidden sweetness. I flew through this book and cannot wait for what Melissa writes next.
IrishdaisylovesRomance
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: melissa-foster
This is Trixie Jericho and Nick Braden's book. As per the usual stories we get from this author it was very hard to put down!! It was full of all the things that you want in a friends to lover's romance - humour, flying sparks, sexy fun times with plenty of emotions and at the heart of it all is a true love story!! If there's one thing guaranteed it's that no matter what mood your in a Melissa Foster book will 100% give you all the feels...... ...more
Crystal
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Trixie and Nick is a great friends to lovers story! I loved them, seeing side characters I know and love, and both of their “babies” who are too cute! These families and stories are just so good!
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Full RTC
mum.reader.dreamer.4life
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
#TEAMNIXIE All The Way!!!!!

Hot for Love is the emotional and steamy friends to lovers story of Nick Braden and Trixie Jerico.
Nick and Trixie have been friends for years. While Trixie has been harbouring feelings for Nick for quite some time, Nick has shown no interest beyond friendship.
Disheartened by her brothers amusement about her dream to start up a miniature horse therapy business Trixie is elated when Nick steps in offering her assistance, his connections, and a place to stay as they work
Sandy S
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars--HOT FOR LOVE is the seventh instalment in Melissa Foster’s contemporary, adult THE BRADENS & MONTGOMERY: PLEASANT HILL-OAK FALLS erotic, romance series –a spin off and companion to several of the author’s other series. This is rancher Patricia ‘Trixie’ Jericho, and thirty-one year old, freestyle horse trainer / rancher Nick Braden’s story line. HOT FOR LOVE can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous story lines is revealed where n ...more
Amanda
Feb 16, 2021 rated it liked it
[ I received a digital arc for an honest review]

Hot for Love
is a new romance by Melissa Foster. It's book 7 in The Braden & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls series. She has created this huge book universe, and they all fit together seamlessly and each are written in a way that they can be read as standalone for new readers and feel like visiting old friends for readers that are fans of the series.

"Take your time, cowboy. My heat has been yours forever. I'm not going anywhere."

This one fol
Cathy Geha
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot for Love by Melissa Foster
The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hll – Oak Falls #7

The woman
Once a girl who had a crush
Flirts with and dreams of…

The man
Once a clueless youth
Feels restless and on edge

She slipped under his skin
just as
He slipped into her dreams
So many years ago.

Trixie is the only daughter and though valued by her family often feels the teasing undermining her desire to start a business and live as an adult. The first time she saw Nick. The two have developed a strong friend
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the seventh book in the series, but as any Foster fan will know all of her books have links across them, which make them just the most fun to read, as it's like going to a family reunion and getting caught up on how everyone is doing! And though I do enjoy beach based ones, I do have a soft spot for cowboys and horse-centred ones too, so this was a hugely enjoyable read.

Trixie has finally decided what she wants
B-Books Review
Feb 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
“𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣’𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚. 𝙎𝙝𝙚’𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙.”
💙
Let’s talk about “Hot For Love by Melissa Foster”.
💙
Every single time I finished reading a book from Melissa I wonder how is her writing process, because the amount of details and information regarding a relevant matter that she pours in the story is extraordinaire. I’m always in awe and I love that in
Emma Star Crossed Reviews
This review was originally posted on Star Crossed Reviews I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. Thank you to Melissa and Lisa for my copy of this book. I'm such a big fan of this series and Melissa's book as a whole so I'm always excited for a new couple to fall in love with.

Nick and Trixie soon stole my heart. It's obvious from the first page that these two are meant to be. They are so hot it's o
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Steamy, Emotional and absolutely addicting. The moment I started reading I fell in love with Nick and Trixie! They have been friends for years and there has always been chemistry between them, but neither one of them really acted upon that chemistry and the connection they had.

I couldn’t get enough of these two. Nick’s love for his animals showed throughout this entire story. You can feel how much he truly cares for them. Plus, the peacefulness of his farm. Trixie is a little fireball and I lov
Leila
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
We know the Jericho kids. If you have read any of the previous books, we have ran into them and know that they are hard working, big hearted, strong, independent and stubborn (fairly standard for a lot of Melissa’s characters!)

Trixie is no exception.

She is the only girl to her brothers, and daddy’s little girl, but that doesn’t stop her from being sweet, sexy, determined, and just as stubborn.

The Braden men are known for the same thing and Nick is no exception either. He is private, quiet, hardw
Kaitlyn
Feb 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
Hot for Love is a full of sass, friendship, and growth. This book is one of my favorites in the Love in Bloom series because the main characters are from my two favorite families. I love the loyalty and connection the Jerichos and the Bradens have.

Trixie is strong, caring, and determined. She knows what she wants and finds a way to make it happen. Her business idea is fantastic for her life style. Melissa Foster does a great job of making Trixie's passion come to life.

Nick is loyal, protective
Nicki Conroy
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Foster has taken two of my favorite characters and given them their own book. I have loved the little snippets of Trixie and Nick that have appeared in previous books. And even those small bits have had me wanting the two get together.

Trixie, though, has overbearing older brothers. Nick is, of course, friends with her brothers. There is some weird code between guys about their sisters. I am sure every younger sister out there has wanted to tell an older brother to back off. Instead, Trix
Charlotte Lynn
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trixie Jericho is a spitfire. Growing up with only brothers she has always had to prove herself. Prove that she can keep up with the boys, prove that she can handle herself, and prove that she can follow her own dreams. Nick Braden, sigh, has offered Trixie his house as a home base for the next month to figure out what it will take to start her own miniature horse business. He has no doubt it will be hard to share his house with Trixie since he has been attracted to her and has had feelings for ...more
Toni
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for more awesome books to read while stuck at home I got a perfect book for you. As you know Melissa Foster is one of my absolute favorite authors and she has a new book out called Hot for Love and it is amazing. If you love happy ever after romance stories any of Melissa’s books are perfect but this one made me have all the feels.

This book follows Nick and Trixie’s story. Nick is a broody handsome cowboy that everyone can easily fall in love with if he can let his walls down.
Sonya Neal
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
You're going to need a fan and a big glass of ice water for this book, because it's HOT! Trixie and Nick have been great friends for years, but lately they've both had secret feelings for each other. When Trixie wants to go out on her own (and out from under her family's wings) it makes perfect sense to stay with her good friend, who will help her start her business.

But they're both struggling being around each other, thinking like their feelings are a one way street. All it takes is one challen
Becky Collins
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the seventh book in the Bradens & Montgomery’s: Pleasant Hill-Oak Falls series by Melissa Foster. I thought the sixth book was the best but boy I was wrong this is definitely the best now. This is about Trixie Jericho and Nick Braden. Trickie had a dream to have a therapy miniature horse program for quite sometime and her brothers continuously made fun of her for this dream. Trixie has always helped out on her family ranch so she was hard worker and she went after what she wanted with th ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Blackout After Dark (Gansett Island, #21)
  • Four Weddings and a Swamp Boat Tour (Boys of the Bayou, #6)
  • Crew (Anderson Billionaires, #5)
  • Inked Persuasion (Montgomery Ink: Fort Collins, #1)
  • My One and Only (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #5)
  • Kissing Beau (Wishing Well, Texas Book 12)
  • Dare To Stay (Dare Nation)
  • Evers & Afters (Dare With Me, #2)
  • The Way the Story Goes (Magnolia Sound, #7)
  • A SEAL's Triumph (SEALs of Chance Creek, #10)
  • The Bachelor (Chandler Brothers, #1)
  • Captured in Ink (Montgomery Ink, #4.5)
  • Gimme S'more (Hot Cakes #6)
  • My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family, #1)
  • Educating Holden (Wishing Well, Texas Book 11)
  • The Forever Girl (Wildstone, #6)
  • Escape With Me (The O'Callaghans, #3; With Me In Seattle, #16)
  • Let It Be (Butler, Vermont #6)
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: https://MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here: https://MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

FREE Love in Bloom Family Trees: https://MelissaFoster.com/RG

FREE Series Reading Order Checklist: https://MelissaFoster.com/SeriesCheck...

FREE

The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Embracing Her Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys [Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls], #1)
  • Anything for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys [Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls], #2)
  • Trails of Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #3; The Bradens #28; Love in Bloom #68)
  • Wild, Crazy Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #4)
  • Making You Mine (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #5)
  • Searching for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #6; The Bradens, #27; Love in Bloom, #67)
  • Sweet, Sexy Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #9)
  • Our Wicked Hearts (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls #6)
  • Summer of Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys (Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls) #7; The Bradens #25; Love in Bloom #65)
  • Winter of Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys (Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls) #10; The Bradens #26; Love in Bloom #66)