Start by marking “Notorious Minds” as Want to Read:
Notorious Minds

Notorious Minds

What does it take to commit the perfect crime?

Delve into these dark and twisted tales by twenty USA Today and International Bestselling Authors.

No matter what kind of crime story typically catches your imagination, there’s sure to be something for everyone.

Conspiracies, political plots, and yes, even murder, are just a few of the crimes waiting inside this box set.

Disc
Kindle Edition
Published October 13th 2019 by Fire Quill Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Notorious Minds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Notorious Minds

Start your review of Notorious Minds
Samantha
Laby Butcher by Sian Claven

I enjoyed Claven's intriguing writing style with this story. I was along for the ride and ready for whatever darkness would come my way.
This was a terrific read with all the great elements of Cat & Mouse.
Chapter Six was absolutely WOW! It contained a truly shocking revelation and had me even more curious about what would happen next.
Chapter Nine had me even more on edge and then BAM! My jaw just dropped! And even once I thought I had a handle on events, I was to be
Tanya
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dying to Confess DL Jones. This is the only one of this set I have read. This is fast paced and will grab you from the first page to the very last page

mary arnold
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am writing a review of The Fairytale Killer, part of this boxset.
The first thing I noticed about this author is the way the writing flows. It much easier to read than some other authors.
Eva and Mark, the protagonists are early into their relationship but they have developed a great respect for each other and the different careers that they have.
In this book, they are up against a serial killer who poses his victims as fairytale characters. He is very careful to leave no forensics. Now he has
Cath
Nov 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Incomplete and Confusing Story for Riddle Me This

This short story is part of the Notorious Minds Mystery/Thriller Crime Boxset and has loads of different characters, which I found really difficult to follow. One of the first characters is DEA agent Xavier Johnson who is struggling with the guilt of the death of a fourteen year old boy called Hank, at a private school, one of five found dead on the bathroom floor. Xavier had promised to look after Hank and his mother Meg Sands, after the death of
Bonnye Reed
May 20, 2020 marked it as to-read
Preorder, May 20, 2020 at Amazon 99
pub date October 13, 2020 delivery
Philip Van
Oct 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Deranged serial killer stages victims as a fairytale diorama paired with a love story - 4 Stars

Homicide detective Mark Novak and journalist Eva independently look for clues after finding murdered victims staged to be in scenes from fairytales. A envelop mysteriously appears with links to four murder scenes and the chase is on.

It is winter in Berlin, Germany and the officials think that an American military person is responsible for the carnage. News reports sensationalize the situation making th
Sharon
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mystery Bones Murders – Karen Randau
A fast-paced read that has a lot of twists and turns to the plot that it easily held my attention throughout. The characters are well fleshed out. This is an intriguing mystery read.

Riddle Me This – K. L. Lamar
This author had me on the edge of my seat at times as I eagerly read this book that is brilliant from start to finish. Another fast-paced edition to this book.

The Fairytale Killer – Lena Bourne
This is the third story I’ve read in this boxset and it’s ano
Robin Blanksguster
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A woman, Frankie, lost her husband, son, and her best friend's son in an accident 5 years ago. About fifteen years before that when she was still a teen, her mother was kidnapped and never heard from again. Her Dad had left and said he worked for Yellowstone Park about 6 hrs. away from their ranch because he wanted peace. Frankie ran the ranch with help from her ranch hand, Cole, and his family. Her best friends were Lexi, her protective dog and Concho, her horse. She is a feisty, independent, h ...more
Fleur
Oct 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
4.5 star The Fairytale Killer - Lena Bourne
From the start to finish this was a page turner, you are captivated by the characters Eva being a great journalist as well as trusted confidant to Mark who is a US Military Special Investigator brought in to investigate the gruesome murders. Your are intrigued by Marks headquarters as well as those he works including both US and German counterparts and feel his desperation as well as mistrust of pretty much everyone. You are trying to work out who is be
Shaakirah
Oct 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!!
I've just finished reading the fairytale killer book which is a part of this boxset!
I must say I LOVE the author and the way they wrote the book it was amazing!
The suspense that is created form the very beginning about who the fairytale killer is and why hes doing all these things made me think for hours!!!!
It grips you in write from the beginning and i love mark and eva and how they both try to tackle the case together!
They're relationship sometimes is put on the line but the best thing i
Debbie
Nov 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Fairytale Killer was a fantastic read. I loved it. This story was definitely worth buying the bookset. Eva was very likeable. Mark was well, let's just say he takes some getting used to. I liked the twists and the surprise in the story. Not going to give any hints. Just read the book. And if you read some of the reviews that say they don't like the boookset, then buy it if only for The Fairytale Killer it's definitely worth it. Remember if you want to read a book you can't put down, you have ...more
Renee Arthur
Burning waters
Inge-Lise Goss

What a ride! It grabs you right off the bat and kept me so interested I didn't want to put it down. Gwynn goes undercover at a company called H&E. It seems that employees keep disappearing. Gwynn is on the job snooping and finding interesting information. She's doing pretty well. Soon enough two more employees of her real boss show up to help out. This is definitely a whirlwind ride that I enjoyed every bit of.

I'm also looking forward to reading more books from this
Susan Armstrong
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In Mystery Bones Murders, author Karen Randau delivers a compelling story for those who love twists and turns. Her characters are believable, and the plot will keep you guessing. One scene races to the next, until suddenly you are turning the final page. This was my first Karen Randau book, but it won't be my last. I particularly enjoyed her skillful descriptive style, bringing people and places to life. A great read.

I received a free copy via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Charlene
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read Mystery Bones Murder by Karen Landau....I loved this book! The complex and interesting characters and intense story kept me turning the pages. Lots of twists and turns make this a wonderful mystery read! I was kept guessing, and intrigued up to the last page! I look forward to reading more written by this author!

Kristi
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling read that grabs your attention and holds you in its grip until you read the last words. It's well written and full of suspense and mystery. Characters that are well developed, well described and realistic. If you're a fan of a well written, thrilling mystery that keeps your interest from beginning to end, this is one you don't want to miss.

blueyed_cntry_girl
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fairytale Killer

WOW ! This was a great suspenseful story. One that grabs your attention and doesn’t let it go. The twists are great and there’s some shockers in there also. I loved Eva’s character and Mark well he was good at his job but for his personal life umm I struggled to like him. Let’s just say there’s a really big part that in my opinion he messes up royally. Overall I loved the story!

Tristan Burbridge
Oct 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review is on The Fairytale Killer (E&M Investigations Prequel) by Lena Bourne.

I enjoyed this story in the E&M Investigations series. The story line was great and the character work was well written. Lena Bourne is doing a great job with this newest genre.

Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
I have only read one book so far in this box set.

Lady Butcher by Sian B. Claven

Once I started I couldn't put it down I needed to know. The book is dark and gripping I didn't want it to end. I got right into the story. The writing was good and the story pulls you in till the very last page.

Can't wait to read the other stories.
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of Dying to Confess via booksprout that are part of the Notorious Minds Boxset; after reading it, I went and bought the boxset so I can read the rest of the books included and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

The story lines caught my attention at the very beginning and kept me interested throughout the entire book.

I loved the characters.
Theresa Ritchie
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've only read lady butcher by sian b. Craven
I've been so looking forward to reading this book from sian another amazing book by her her books always pull you in from the start you can't put down until the end I highly recommend her books
Kristie Galindo
Oct 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an arc in exchange for a fair review. This book had lots of twists and turns. There were several different stories within this story. This is a different type of book that I normally read but I appreciated The authors creativity and story telling.
LUZCELENIA V
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh my goodness!! This book kept me on the edge of my seat. You keep wanting to guess who it is and then something happens to change your mind. Can’t wait for the next in the series!!

Eric J. Gates
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
20 top notch Crime mystery thrillers for only 99 cents - great deal!
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for Lady Butcher by Sian. Claven

This story kept me engaged and I was drawn into the darkness that the ‘lady butcher’ had created. It’s dark and depraved and that just how I like my stories.
Miss Wendy A Hayes
Nov 18, 2020
Angel Joy
Nov 02, 2020
LYNN KARASH
Oct 13, 2020
Nicole Floyd
rated it did not like it
Oct 23, 2020
Jo
Jan 08, 2021
jennet wheatstonelllsl
Nov 26, 2020

• Colt (Devil's Nightmare MC #10)
  • Pretty Places (E&M Investigations #1)
  • The Fairytale Killer (E&M Investigations #0)
  • The Consequences of Fate (Heartless #2)
  • Bury the Past: An addictive and thrilling crime mystery (Detective Bex Wynter Files Book 8)
  • Bury the Past
  • The Keepers: The Gamma Sequence Book 4
  • Romanticizing the Gods
  • Alluring Allies (Devils Riot MC: Originals)
  • Axle: A Devil’s Nightmare MC Novella
  • Anna's Animal House (Creative Hearts #4)
  • Red Eye: Season Three, Episode Two: An Armageddon Zombie Survival Thriller
  • Soul's Day Boxset
  • Tina's Tasty Tours (Creative Hearts #1)
  • Dragon Isle Boxed Set (Dragon Isle, #1-3)
  • Dropping Like Pies (Apple Orchard #11)
  • Broken Memory
Award-winning author Eric J. Gates has had a curious life filled with the stuff of thriller novels. Writing Operating Systems for Supercomputers, cracking cryptographic codes under extreme pressure using only paper and pen and teaching cyberwarfare to spies are just a few of the moments he’s willing to recall. He is an ex-International Consultant who has travelled extensively worldwide, speaks sev ...more

News & Interviews