Start by marking “All of Me (Rock Me, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
All of Me (Rock Me, #0.5)

All of Me

(Rock Me #0.5)

Tilly
Famous rock stars don't fall for girls like me. With a voice to die for, the perfect bad-boy swagger, and a dirty mouth — I never should've fallen for Kai Jenner. But I did… right before I left him.

Kai
She left. Screaming fans and willing groupies can't get enough of me, and the one woman I want to stick around past the concert after-party f*cking leaves. I never
Published October 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about All of Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All of Me

Start your review of All of Me (Rock Me, #0.5)
Meredith Wilson
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this sizzling hot, second chance rock star romance by Lee Piper! It was a quick and deliciously dirty read that I positively devoured. From their absolutely perfect reunion to their back and forth banter and fiery hot chemistry, Kai and Tilly stole my heart and had me rooting for them from the start. I longed, I lusted and I loved right along with this perfectly paired couple. Piper penned a winner in All of Me, and she left me hoping and praying that we will see more of this ...more
K.  Ramjohn
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All of Me, the latest novella in the Rock Me Series was an intense heartfelt read that had me glued to the pages of the story. This was a short, quick story but it was packed with tension and will give you all the feels.
I loved Kai and Tilly and was rooting for them throughout the story. Their chemistry was off the charts hott and you could feel it from the moment they were reunited. Their steamy scenes which melted the pages of my kindle and their back and fort banter all kept me hooked until
Michelle Claypot_Reads
WOWSA! Talk about new panties alert...

Kai and Tilly are everything good about rockstar romance. Dirty. Loud & Explosive!

This one is a delicious dirty quickie. A second chance rock star romance that had chemistry for days. I definitely recommend if you're looking for a little afternoon fun or something to ensure you have great dreams.

Beta read.
Coco.V
Mar 03, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/3/2020)! 🎁
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"His talent is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because he can share it with the world, and a curse because it meant the end of us."

If you are a rockstar romance addict like myself you are going to be in heaven reading All of Me. The author will have you reliving your teenage fantasies with your adult fantasies thrown into the mix for maximum effect. Yeah, expect to go from zero to a hot flash in less than a minute.

Isn't Kai the best name for a rocker? I can see it splayed across a po
Vanessa (nessreads)
All of Me was a quick and fun read. This novella definitely kept me wanting more.

Kai and Tilly were scorching hot. The chemistry between these two was fire. *fans self* Kai, OMFG he had me swooning. He’s one hell of a rockstar that brings the heat and oh so much sweetness.

Even though All of Me is short in length, it wasn’t lacking with the rockstar romance. I absolutely adored Kai and Tilly and only wish I had more of them.

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*
Brittany
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yay! The much anticipated All Of Me is finally here and it is everything we wanted and more. We finally get our Kai. Of course we knew that Kai was going to be the best rock star of them all. If you are anything like me and have read the other books in this series you've been a Kai lover since he was first introduced.
Lee Piper sure knows how to write the sexiest rockers and she certainly out did herself with this one. He is truly swoon worthy.

Honestly Lee continues to knock it out of the park wi
Cat
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I must have read this book in record time,I chased those words like my life depended on it,Lapping up each chapter because I simply could not get enough....Lee Piper has done it again and kept me awake until 4 a.m. because I just had to finish this book,I forgot the time and were I was .The characters she has created and the story in front of me just consumed me.
Kai and Tilly's romance is a short,sexy delicious read.
Kai Jenner is a totally irresistable Rockstar devil that will distract you from
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this sizzling hot, second chance rock star romance by Lee Piper! It was a quick and deliciously dirty read that I totally devoured. From their perfect reunion to their back and forth banter and red hot chemistry, Kai and Tilly stole my heart and had me rooting for them right from the start. Although this is a rockstar romance, there is so much depth and substance to the story that I did not want it to end! I finished this story in the space of hours!

Even though All of Me is sh
Doris
A Quick Hot Rocker Read

How can you not fan yourself when you have this hot rocker who is very bossy in the bedroom?! Tilly can tell you all about it but then she left it all behind thinking she was setting him free to pursue his dream.

One year later and her friend surprises her with a ticket to see the sexy rocker Kai. Tilly had no way to get away from the man who broke her heart. It was time to face him only this time he wouldn't let her go.

So sit back, get your fan out and be ready for a sexy
Kari Hansen
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Tilly ended her relationship with Kai it wasn’t because she didn’t love him but because she wanted the best for him. She has tried to move on with her life so the last thing she expected was that celebrating her birthday with her friend would bring her back into Kai’s life.

Now that Tilly is back in his life, he isn’t about to let her go and he is willing to use all his powers of persuasion to convince her.

This story may be shorter in length, but it definitely isn’t short on emotion and the
Danielle R (Spellbound Stories)
This review is late, thanks to some recent health problems but my love of Lee Piper's words hasn't changed in the slightest. This novella captured my attention from the first page and held it until the last. I loved it... and I hate novella's as a rule. Full rtc ...more
Tami Thomason
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kai and Tillys story is a smoking hot romance that you do not want to pass up.
Katerina
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kai Motherfucking Jenner🔥A short sooo hot story!! Kai is a dirty mouthed Rock God 🤘🤘I love him❤️
Paula D
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kai and Tilly are sizzling like fire! What a short, hot read! Love second chance romance books and this one is perfect for the end of the summer! 5/5 stars
Michelle Austin
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description

All of Me by Piper Lee was a great 5 star read.
Once I started I couldn’t put it down, there are some very hot and steamy moments.

Tilly is on the verge of having a meltdown, she can’t believe she let her roommate talk her into going to the concert. It’s been one year since she last saw him. How will he react when he sees her? When Kai comes out on stage he has a birthday surprise for a special fan, when he comes face-to-face with the fan he is shocked to s
Carolina León
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The extraordinary talent of this author fascinates me. Not only can she write about the best alpha-rock stars EVER, but also she creates stories that once you start them, you cannot drop out the book until the very end.

Kai and Tilly are two beautiful characters hunted by the decisions they made in the past. Even after a year being apart, they cannot put aside the all-consuming, unforgettable and thrilling love that put them together in the first place.

Just time will tell if they will let their f
Lozzie
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All of Me, sweet, delicious and angsty in a very small package. Tilly and Kai's story was deliciousness mixed with heartbreak and love.

This author did one of my favourite things, and that's written a second chance romance with a LOOOOT of steam. Kai's and Tilly's story was bittersweet; a mix of heartbreak and happiness.

I absolutely adored Tilly. I fell in love with right from the start, and that heart of hers was pure gold. And Kai, well, I wouldn't mind being locked in a room with him for a n
Jennifer Pierson
All of Me is a short(ish) read which packs a 5 star punch, as Lee Piper knows how to write the shorter stories without too much or too little, which I don't find too often with the novellas. It's the story of Kai, a famous musician, who never has to chase women since they just fall in his lap, well, except for the one woman he actually fell for & told her so. Tilly had left him when she got scared, and he couldn't understand why, but he was going to get her back. Man, this story was all good thi ...more
Ri
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This author is always good at creating a story that sets the stage for the dynamics and story to evolve. Regardless if the story is a novella or a full-fledged novel, she creates characters and situations that the audience can not only relate to but actually FEEL the energy of that moment. This was especially true in regards to Tilly and Kai.

My only complaint about this story was that it was too short. I wanted more. I wanted things expanded on how and why they ended up at this junction
Andrea
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Ohmigodohmigodohmigod”… this quote describes exactly how I felt while reading this book!
Kai and Tilly’s story drew me in with the very first page. I experienced every word, breathed every breath the protagonists breathed, felt every thrill, every goose bump, every heartbeat the characters felt…
I don’t know how Ms. Piper writes these intense and gripping stories as she does, but she always gets under my skin with every single story she tells… every effing time!
Whoa… I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS!
This
Lisa Staples
You just have to love a Rockstar on a Love mission!
Kai Jenner doesn't miss this second chance to hang onto barista Tilly when she suddenly appears back in his life after running away 12 months ago.

This super steamy, crazy quick read from the rock savvy Lee Piper can almost be devoured over one of Tilly's coffees and it's likely the last mouthful won't even be cold!!

Kai and Tilly have mad chemistry, and though I didn't warm to Tilly straight up, and would have really liked their backstory fleshed
Felicia
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of Me by Lee Piper is a standalone Rock Star Romance. The story is a novella to the Rock Me Series. The story left me wanting more! I cannot wait to dive into the next book in the series Lie To Me.

This is the first book of Lee’s that I have read and it definitely won’t be my last. She did an amazing job pulling you into the story. You can’t help but fall in love with Kai and Tilly. The book is steamy and romantic.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves Rock Star Romances.
Alexandra
4.5 ⭐

This story is short but explosive, dirty AND romantic😍.

Tilly and Kai are destined to be together. Kai knows this, but Tilly doesn't - until she meets him again. And then sparks are flying and it gets extremely hot.

There's a review that says: "a dirty quickie" - best description ever!!! Very well done, I would have loved to read more about this couple because they are captivating but I'm absolutely satisfied 😍
Megan
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That's it?! That's all?!? I NEED MORE LEE PIPER! 😉 You sneaky, evil, rock star writing genius this novella was GAH! SO GOOD!

Kai & Tilly's story was short & spicy! Jam packed full of some seriously off the charts...get yourself a fan...this girl is on fire (sung in an Alicia Keys voice) AHMAZING chemistry! I couldn't get enough of these two! ❤️

***ARC Provided in Exchange for an Honest Review/ Megan Scandalous Book Blog***
Mary
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this short story, it’s so romantic! Kai, a rock group singer is back together with Tilly after a year of being apart. Will Tilly stay this time around or will she run off again. I love the chemistry between Kai and Tilly, it’s sweet and sexy. All of Me is part of the Rock Me series but can be read as a stand-alone. I am really loving this series.

Review copy was received for a honest opinion.
MJ Symmonds
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"There’s no music without love, and there’s no love without music."

Sweet baby Jesus!!! Little book packing a big punch. After a year Kai finally has Tilly right back where he wants her and this time there will be no running. And as soon as he shows the world who owns her all bets are off and he's making sure is girl is here to stay.

Another fab addition to the Rock Me series. Can't get enough!!!!
Stephanie Stroud
Wow!! Just wow!! Once I started I couldn’t stop reading, literally read this in 2 hours!

I was drawn in from the first chapter from the raw and vulnerable emotions from Tilly and then from Kai’s super hot, dirty mouth and intensity! These two were meant for each other and he isn’t letting go of what is his!

If you are looking for a short read that will knock your socks off (among other things 😉) this is definitely the book! What a steamy start to this awesome series!
Stephanie S
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WHEWWWWW!! Kai MF Jenner is as hot of a Rockstar you will read. This one set my kindle on FIRE with his dirty mouth and take charge attitude.

Kai and Tilly were mean to be with each other even though she thought she was holding him back. He never gave up on them and when the chance that she was at his concert in Seattle, it was fate.

So if you need a quick dirty talking hot rockstar to read, pick this one up now.
Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog
This short, sexy read will leave you wanting more of Kai and tilly,

Everytime I read the next book in the Rock Me series , I always think that Lee's done it, that nothing will beat that book and it makes me wonder what else she can bring to make the next one better, EVERY.. SINGLE ...TIME lee makes the next one better.

More Sexy

More Dirty

More Emotional

I loved everything about this book and I cant wait to see what's next.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Rock Star
  • Sing to Me
  • Darling (Darling Devils, #1)
  • Never Again (Never Blue #2)
  • Treyton (Savage Beasts #2)
  • Faking It For Mr. Right
  • Kozart (Savage Beasts #1)
  • Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)
  • Confess
  • Leaves of a Maple Box Set (1-3)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Focused (Ward Sisters, #1)
  • Never Lasting (Never Blue #1)
  • Ghost Note
  • The Fake (Smart Jocks #4)
  • A Love Song for Dreamers (Rivals, #3)
  • Saving Noah (Perception #1)
  • Mr. Mayfair
Lee Piper loves books. When not writing, she is either reading, at the beach, or eating her body weight in chocolate.

Connect with Lee Piper:
Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cMI2Cj
Goodreads Profile: https://bit.ly/2x6jw44
Amazon Profile: https://amzn.t

Rock Me (5 books)
  • Lie to Me (Rock Me, #1)
  • End of Me (Rock Me #2)
  • Sing to Me (Rock Me, #3)
  • Song for Me (Rock Me, #4)
  • Bad for Me (Rock Me, #5)