Jump to ratings and reviews

Love Will Find You

Trisha was full of life and hope when she graduated but soon got frustrated with life for not giving her what she wanted. Her life is turned around when she finds a job of her dreams and falls in love only to have her heart broken, again.

Tired of her family and friends advising her to find someone to get married to, she goes on vacation to get away from it all, only to meet Sid, bringing back painful and happy memories. Hoping this time would be different she gives him another chance to be friends again.

Trisha felt that Sid meeting her after so long was not a coincidence. Even though she sensed that there was something he was not telling her, she couldn't refuse Sid and agreed to do him one last favor. What will she do now? Will she ever find love again?

Love Will Find You, is a sweet love story about heartbreaks and finding love again when you least expect it.

95 pages, Kindle Edition

Published December 12, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Vidisha Chandna Dua

4 books11 followers
Ever since she can remember Vidisha has been a daydreamer. She loves to travel, try different cuisines, dance, listen to music and most of all she loves to read. She is also a Chartered Accountant who has worked in the Finance industry for over 11 years.
Vidisha took a break from work when her daughter was born. Her life changed when she took her daughter to her first dance class. She had an hour to spare so she started writing a story and then there was no looking back. Her first Romance Novella 'Life's Not Over Yet' is the first in a series of books about life. With life experiences from the Middle East, Scandinavia, Australia and India, Vidisha weaves an emotional and romantic journey for her characters. She has always believed that if you really want something, the universe will come together and open doors that you never thought existed, all you have to do is listen and look carefully around you.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews
March 7, 2021
Many thanks to the author for a copy of this book. All opinions are expressed voluntarily.

A lovely tale of a woman’s quest for freedom and seeking companionship, Love Will Find You reinforce belief in LOVE. The author Vidisha Chandana Dua has wonderfully characterized Trisha who is a girl of today, strong and confident, whose ambition is to make something of her life before settling down to the demands of her family. The story moves between the past and the present as Trisha meets Sid who is commitment phobic and a possessive relationship with Ahaan is also explored. There are lots of ups and down in Trisha’s life as she travels the conundrum called life and I loved how the author has used the friendship between Trisha, Kiara and Nisha to show the differences in decisions and priorities for each of them.

Love Will Find You is a short story of second chances in love and being strong and fighting for what we want in life without giving up. Sid as a hero is not easy to like initially but his character as someone who is risk-averse is easy to relate to. The writing by the author flows effortlessly and leaves the reader with a hopeful feeling at the end.

The cover image captures the story in its entirety and deserves a special mention!

In all, an enjoyable sweet romance!

This review is published in my blog https://rainnbooks.com/, Goodreads, Amazon India, and Twitter.
Profile Image for Swapna Peri ( Books Review Cafe ).
1,152 reviews44 followers
December 3, 2020
Book Title: Love Will Find You
Author: Vidisha Chandna Dua
Format: Kindle

Book Title:
The title of the book ' Love Will Find You ' is soulful and heartening.

Book Cover:
The cover image of the book is wonderful abstract art in blue and white depicting war and peace of emotions caused due to love and relationships. The image has a female figure whose dreams are illustrated with flying birds and two arms in the background. The arms demonstrate being together and getting separated. It is so fantastic that the whole story's gist is very thoughtfully presented in the cover image. Well, only a reader will relate to this explanation once the story is read.

My review:
This is the story of a dynamic and strong young woman, Trisha who dreams and does work hard to achieve them big. The story oscillates between timelines. Her wish to fall in love, find the right guy and marry him is what the crux of the story. But relationships are the most complicated things in the world. Trisha, being vulnerable in the relationships often faces sadness. Some people help her, and there are people in her life who exploit her.

How does she get bullied? How does she cope and emerge back healthy is the story. I recommend this putting in view mainly the neat language used.

What I like:
1. The story-line that runs on a beautiful feeling called love.
2. The female protagonist, Trisha's non-gullible and robust personality.
3. The casual yet soulful relationship between the friends.
4. The new age quick relationships and instant break-ups sometimes thoughtful and sometimes foolishly, are explained well.
5. Though a love story, the consent of elders or parents or near\dear ones is shown gracefully.
6. The sociopath behaviour behind a smiling face of Ahaan is very interestingly written.

What I didn't like:
The story is straight, without any twists and shockers. Hence, it may not appeal to people who look for twists and surprises in every story. Other than this, there is no such thing to dislike.

Characters:
Characters are what the story is made up of. The more the strength of a character, the will be, the better the story's narration. In this 75+ odd pages story, though there are a considerable number of characters every character has its own strength, space, scope, importance and timing.

Narration:
The story is narrated in a third-person narrative, but the reader will instantly visualise himself \ herself as one of the characters who silently watches the story being played. The intrinsic depiction of every scene is so surreal that the story plays in front of the reader's eyes very vividly. Be it a bar scene or a dinner party or even the loving place, the detailed narration is well carried out.

Language & Grammar:
An excellent and simple language with colloquial language constructs is used in the book. Though the story moves between adults, the language used is very accessible to the readers of any age group. A teenager also can read the story without any hesitation. In the era of YA stories or romantic fiction stories where the cult words are used rampantly, here author Vidisha has surprised me with the absence of a single word that falls under such category. Kudos to her for using such a neat language.

My Final Verdict:
A garland of love with knots and fixes!

Book Title: 4/5
Book Cover: 4/5
Inside the book: 4/5
Characters: 4/5
Narration: 4/5
Language & Grammar: 4/5
Final Rating: 4/5

Profile Image for Rose Auburn.
Author 1 book43 followers
March 17, 2021
Love Will Find You is the third novella from Vidisha Chandna Dua dealing with heartbreak, loss and love.

In Love Will Find You we meet Trisha, frustrated with how her life is turning out and the narrative moves between her relationships with Ahaan and Sid which span five years to present day. The book does jump back and forth quite rapidly and it is a touch confusing; I think a more linear approach might have been beneficial in a book of this brevity. Trisha is fairly well-realised although a little more context at the start would have useful in helping the reader understand her personality. A character named ‘Trisha’ also appears in Life’s Not Over Yet, another of Vidisha’s novellas, and I did wonder if this Trisha was the same and, if so, where this story fitted in to her life.

However, Trisha’s dissatisfactions with her current life are understandable although she can be a little irritating herself. Ahaan is actually quite sinister and the reader is made aware of this by some fairly unpleasant and controlling behaviour. Nonetheless, I did not warm to Sid either! I actually thought Trisha could do a lot better than either of them. Sid appears to be on the rebound and I did not feel that the relationship between him and Trisha was all that healthy. There are few issues with the tense which occasionally flickers into present and some of the prose is a little stilted.

But, it’s clear, as in her other two stories, that Vidisha really enjoys writing these little intense vignettes of characters trying to find their true love and, consequently, it’s a sweet read.
December 4, 2020
Love is complicated sometimes.

Trisha was such a likeable main character. I empathized with her as she struggled to find a job after graduation and watched her friends fall in love and get married while she felt like she was falling further and further behind in life. Her sadness and frustration over these things were understandable, and they made me hope that something wonderful would happen to her soon. She was a sweet and kind young woman who deserved her own happy ending.

I found the time jumps confusing. Some chapters were about Trisha’s life five years ago while others were about things that happened to her more recently or even during the present. As much as I liked getting to know her during various stages of her life as a new adult, it would have been nice to see her fate unfold chronologically instead of what appeared to be reverse chronological order for the most part. I often mixed up what happened to her and when because of how often the scenes moved among various important moments of her life.

The chemistry between Trisha and her love interest was well written. Their relationship wasn’t perfect, but it was built on mutual respect. I enjoyed seeing them dance around the question of whether they should get married to each other and looked forward to finding out what their answers to it would be. They both had good reasons to say yes, although there were definitely realistic obstacles in their paths as well.

This is the prequel to “Life’s Not Over Yet.” It can be read as a standalone story.

Love Will Find You was a hopeful read that I’d recommend to anyone who has ever wished they could be the next person in their social circle to get married or reach some other milestone in life.
3,164 reviews24 followers
January 27, 2021
The book is a good enjoyable short sweet and clean romance read. The story has a good story line, and well written read. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Profile Image for Arti.
614 reviews100 followers
December 3, 2020
Though this is the first book by the author that I have read, I liked how she has portrayed the characters.
The cover is beautiful. A story of second chances, this book has realistic characters. The friendship between Trisha and her friends has been depicted beautifully. The story moved back and forth between the past and the present. A little bit of editing would make the story crisp.
Profile Image for Zeinab Dh.
1,458 reviews36 followers
November 26, 2020
I chose to read and review this book. This is my first book for this author. I enjoyed the book. Everything is well written. I liked the interactions between the characters. I was surprised in some scenes but still a sweet cute lovely book to enjoy
Profile Image for Oksana.
96 reviews8 followers
June 15, 2021
A sweet clean story about love and heartbreak with likable characters and a good storyline. I enjoyed it.
Profile Image for Vida Sik.
Author 14 books60 followers
February 26, 2021
I was drawn to this book by the beautiful cover and the storyline. I tried but, sadly, I could not make head or tail out of the story. There is no clear beginning, little character development and sometimes huge jumps in action in just one paragraph without explaining why the characters did what they did. Trisha sounds and acts like a spoiled brat. Maybe if the story was a bit longer there would've been room to explain it all better.
1 review
January 26, 2023
A very beautiful love story!

This was a great read. The story kept me so curious that i could not resist to complete it in one go.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.