Start by marking “Crazy Beautiful (Redemption #2)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Beautiful (Redemption #2)

Crazy Beautiful

(Redemption #2)

Our marriage was only supposed to be a business transaction...
Until I went and fell for my wife.

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Beautiful, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Beautiful

Start your review of Crazy Beautiful (Redemption #2)
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 11, 2020
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Small Town Romance | Marriage of Convenience

Jessica Prince slays the small-town romance trope. I’ve only read a few of her books but I can tell just from these few that she’s the best of the best when it comes to these novels. Why? Because you’re transplanted right into the world and immediately connect with the characters. The values they hold are strong, and they work perfectly for the setting. All in all, it’s simply perfect and I can’t
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: missy
Start to finish, I absolutely adored everything about Crazy Beautiful!

From the very first moment Jade and Poppy met, I knew their love and romance would be remarkable. And I was so right!

This is not your typical “marriage of convenience”—no siree, there’s some serious attraction and sexual tension shimmering beneath the surface. Just waiting to rise up and break free. Break over Jase and Poppy to practically drown them in desire and lust.

But on top of that heady, sizzling sexual attraction, t
Izzie d
May 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Kahea
***5 ‘ Favorite Person’ Stars***

And we have another book that took hold of me from the start, took me on one hell of a ride, didn’t let go until there were no more words and has me really wishing the next book was already on the Kindle because I hate saying good-bye to these all these characters

I loved Jase and Poppy ~ even if Jase has an aversion to one of my favorite foods.. Poppy is all kinds of sweet, sassy and determined. Her world went sideways, but she picked herself up and did all sh
Island Girl Romance Reads
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Crazy Beautiful is the second book in The Redemption series and my new favorite book by Jessica Prince.
This is a beautiful book that gave me so many emotions while I was reading it.
Love the storyline and this trope, marriage of convenience, is becoming now one of my faves.

Jase is protective. He will protect those he love and he will do everything to protect his wife. He needs a wife otherwise he will loose the position of CEO in his company.
Poppy is strong. She’s the owner of the Inn of Redemp
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Crazy Beautiful by Jessica Prince was...CRAZY AMAZING!! This was my first Jessica Prince book and now I’m hooked and a true fan!

Poppy and Jase have chemistry like no other couple I’ve read about in a while. Small town girl and rich business executive love stories get me every time! The story had me drawn in immediately and I read the book in one sitting.

Jessica Prince’s writing was on point and I am in love with Crazy Beautiful ❤️

Definitely a 5 STAR book! Do NOT miss out!

~Lynne💜
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US | Amazon Worldwide

When the man of her fantasies offers her a proposal - a marriage in exchange for both of them getting what they want, who is she to say no? She knows she'll have to protect her heart, as Jase already takes up too much space in her mind, and he's not one who believes in love or relationships, so she doesn't expect the feelings that start to grow between them. Or the feelings she THOUGHT had grown between them. But it's fine, this marriage is in name only, right
MiDouradoP
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"You are my favorite person ever" .

Oh my, this series, this book, this couple! I can't even begin to say how much I loved it all. As soon as I finished it, I wanted to read the book again.

This is a small town, fake marriage book, but there was nothing fake between Poppy and Jase. They were so real, their feelings were palpable, their chemistry was undeniable and they fit so perfectly.
Everytime they were together, I felt so much love, such a strong connection. They had each other's backs, the
BookSmacked
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
She writes it, I read it. It's as simple as that really.

Crazy Beautiful is a wonderful fake relationship story that will have you desperately wanting the characters in it to become the real thing.

With a heroine that was in a one sided relationship that will make you angry for her and a hero who is the ultimate protector you'll find yourself devouring this story. It's a small town romance that you will want to visit often, it's definitely going into my reread section on my kindle.

Guys, I live
Jill M [Embrace the Romance blog]
Once again Jessica Prince takes us back to Redemption with an emotionally suspenseful story to keep you intrigued from beginning to the very powerful end.

This book had everything I love in a great romance from the fake relationship to the heart pounding twist and turns. Jessica will pull on the heartstrings and make you feel all the feels. I was on the edge of my seat rooting for the happily ever after. It was just crazy beautiful this love story.

I can’t get wait till we’re swept away to Redempt
Kim
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS is my favorite book of the entire series! Jase and Poppy are absolutely everything!! Fake relationships are one of my favorite tropes and Jessica Prince nailed it with this book! I loved reading how this story turned into so much more than a fake relationship. Jase is an alpha in every sense of the word and the sexual tension between the two of them had me dying for more! The twist at the end is something I never saw coming and LOVED every minute of it! This is one of the BEST small town se ...more
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead 2.5*

This author reminds me of KA, not only because of her writing style but because just like with KA I keep reading her books because of the one or two hits that I really enjoyed.....but that's a ME issue.....onwards

Jase is the brother of the h from book 1. His parents were horrid and abusive so him and his sister are close. While in Redemption he meets the cute and forever blushing Poppy and they become casual friends. In a bid to oust his thieving father from the company Jase s
Franci Neill
5 Their Lives Are About to Change Stars!!!

From the minute I met Poppy and Jase in the first book in this series and I knew their connection was magic!! Well, we finally get their story but it’s a book filled with contempt, good winning over evil, and a love that while it’s slow to grow, is very powerful.

Jase is Farah’s older brother and he is a man that is determined to end the domination of his parents over his and Farah’s lives. And boy, was I shocked when we find out what his father has b
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
I was so happy when Jessica said she was heading back to Redemption. I have decided that I am going to spend my days traveling back and forth to the small towns that Jessica has created. I mean, really life couldn't get any better than that. Smokin' hot guys, amazing friends, freaking fantastic baked goods (in my dreams I can eat again!), and enough excitement that life never gets boring!
Jessica's newest book was an engaging, HOT, sweet, and swoony read. I absolutely fell in love with Jase as he
Jessica Prince
Apr 20, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books, mine
Grab your copy HERE

description
Ri
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If this author writes it then I will always read it. This book is another great example of why that is. Her characters are not only relatable but also likable. There is just something about them that draws me in. I see their flaws and baggage and immediately want to either fix them, hug them, or love them, possibly all three at the same time. That was definitely the case here.

I fell in love with Jace and Poppy in Farrah's book so getting them together in this book seemed like a dream co
Kristen
Swoon... Seriously I adored this book, because the romance was not only smoking hot but Jase was so swoon worthy and adorable when it came to his connection with Poppy. Anyways Crazy Beautiful is the second book in the Redemption series and picks up after Cannon and Farah from the first book, this follows Farah's big brother Jase and continues on about their families horrible history.

Crazy Beautiful follow Jase who has finally beat his horrible father father and rid him of harming their company
Fiona Fog
Finding Home

Another enjoyable read from one of my go to authors. Jessica’s second book in this series was a perfect amount of suspense and romance combined.

Poppy never thought she’d open her heart again but keeping it closed off was virtually impossible with a man like Jade. The attraction between our leads is sizzling.

Jase thought he was finally free of his parents. Hoping they’d stay gone after he destroyed them was never going to happen. Especially with parents like these two.

When his new
Natasha
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5* read.

Crazy Beautiful is the second book in The Redemption series but can be read as a standalone (Bad Alibi is the first book in the series). I would however recommend reading the first book first though as they characters do pop up and you get more of a feel and connection to the characters before even starting their story. That been said that's just my opinion, it definatly isn't a must to read it first.

This is Poppy and Jase's story. I do love a small town romance, mainly because you get
Ashley
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poppy and Jase have some sizzling insta-chemistry.

Jase is macho-alpha protector soon to be CEO and Poppy is the sweet and sassy Inn Owner and only employee.

Jase has taken down his dad but the board wants more from the player they think he is. Marriage! Jase knows just the person to help him out, a red headed inn owner.

Jase shows up to the inn to find a distressed Poppy and offers to help, if she will in turn help him.

Cue the wedding bells cause this book takes you on a ride and it doesn't sto
Kari Hansen
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The one person in Jase’s family that he is close to is his sister Farrah which is how he ends up spending time in Redemption and meets Poppy. He has finally gained control of the family business but due to his reputation he could lose everything, but Poppy might just be the solution to his problems.

Poppy is Farrah’s best friend and owns the Inn in town. She has come to the painful conclusion that love and relationships are not in her future so when Jase suggests a mutually beneficial arranged m
Heather andrews
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jase is one to listen to his woman, "...says I’m ripe, so what other choice do I have but to get in the shower?” Then I turned and nipped at the soft, round globe of her ***. “And you’re taking one with me.” I liked this book, I loved Jase.
Lindsey Kramer
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome! Like all of Jessica’s books that I’ve read, I was hooked from the the very first page. I loved being back in Redemption, Tennessee and being re introduced to all of the lovable characters. I can’t wait for the next book!
~Dawn~TUG
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having read and LOVED all of Jessica Prince's books it is becoming a tad bit redundant to write reviews of love and adoration...but here we go again. This one though, this one hit my heart HARD. Jace and Poppy connected with me immediately and I wanted for them deep in my soul from the very beginning until the end. I had physical reactions to these two during their journey, my heart would soar, then ache, then drop, cheer and love it all. Jace was a broken man, made this way by being the protect ...more
Becca Stanfield Vernon
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by this wonderful author! This new series is so fantastic, I just can’t stop reading until it’s over. Poppy is so sweet, naive but has strength to overcome her past. Then in walks the sexy brother of her new friend, what is she supposed to do with all hotness!! The banter between Poppy & Jase was fun, just increasing the like ability of these characters. I’m not sure how this author does it but I love all of her characters within all of her books. She makes them seem so real, ...more
Jenifer Briggs
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I know I say it all the time, but THIS is my new favorite book Jessica has written!!! I got up early this morning to dive into this beauty while my kids were still sleeping, and less than two hours later I had tears streaming while my heart was so happy.

Fake relationships are one of the best tropes out there, and Jase and Poppy are just so perfect for each other. Both have reasons for avoiding relationships (that prologue made me cry so much) and they have both been through so much in their live
Sarah Light
Shelves: arc-s
"Jase Hyland, you're my favorite person.."

The second in the Redemption series by Jessica Prince, and what a journey this one was...

Redemption isn't just a place for Jase, it's home. After finally freeing his sister from the hellish linage of his parents, Jase takes over Hyland Steel, the family company. This however comes with a cost. A cost he was more than willing to pay once he found the right person. To take the CEO position, all he had to do was marry...

Sounds easy right?

Poppy Weston gave 7
Lisa
Shelves: arcs
Crazy Beautiful by Jessica Prince is the second book in her new Redemption series. Part of an interconnected but stand-alone new series, this also ties in loosely to her Hope Valley series and is just as small-town wonderful and glorious perfection! This is the story of Poppy, the owner of the Redbud Inn in small town Redemption, Tennessee. A hometown girl with a new best friend (Farrah from book one, Bad Alibi) and a whole lot of Inn to take care of by herself. When Farrah's brother, the wi ...more
Trish Cloud
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so happy that I got to return to Redemption for Jase and Poppy's story. We met both of these characters in Bad Alibi, the great 1st book in this Redemption series. We know from that book that Farah and Jase are the products of some not-so-nice parents and, under the protection of Ben, have grown into adults. This book continues this story and gives us more insight into Jase's background.

One of the attributes I like best about Jase is the descriptor used about him; he's a protector. In Jase'
Sunny Shelly Reads
I love Jessica Prince's small-town Redemption series! Crazy Beautiful is book #2, and it is the story of big-city exec Jase (Farah's brother from Bad Alibi) and small-town inn owner Poppy.

Ever since his little sister settled down in Tennessee, Jase has been spending more and more time in the small town. He hates everything about his big-city life, the pull his father still has over him when it comes to the family business, and how empty and shallow his life feels. After usurping his dad from th
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Southern Storm (Southern Series, #3)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern Series, #2)
  • Lucky Bastard  (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley #1)
  • Hell Hath No Fury
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
  • Almost Never
  • Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Dear Future Ex-wife
  • Royal Bully (Mafia Royals, #0.5)
  • Pants On Fire
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet #2)
  • Life & Limb (PASS, #2)
  • Reckless Memories (Wrecked, #1)
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

Redemption (3 books)
  • Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)
  • Bittersweet (Redemption #3)