Start by marking “Mindfulness: From Chaos to Calm (The Simple Success System Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Mindfulness: From Chaos to Calm (The Simple Success System Book 1)

Mindfulness: From Chaos to Calm (The Simple Success System Book 1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews

You can be peaceful and calm even when life is messy and complicated.

Discover how to handle the chaos in your life. Learn how to incorporate mindfulness into your daily living and become calmer, happier, and healthier. Use the simple steps in this book and discover how to:

Be present, aware, and focused.
Reduce stress and anxiety.
Manage challenges and stay calm.
Published September 12th 2019 by LHA Inspirational Press

To ask other readers questions about Mindfulness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mindfulness

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Mindfulness: From Chaos to Calm (The Simple Success System Book 1)
Kathryn
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was easy to read and offered some very easy and practical tips to reduce stress in life by living in the moment and being more aware. I'm excited to try out some of these techniques.

Please note: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Sharon Gibson
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book helpful to learn how to live in the present. When I do, I discover unexpected blessings and joy. The author gives a ton of practical strategies on how to be mindful and live in the present. She also sprinkles relevant quotes throughout the book to inspire you and cause you to reflect. Since I teach writing, I'm especially in tune with how a person writes. Her writing is clear and understandable. For those who want to learn how to be calm and to enjoy your life more, this book w ...more
Cody
Sep 15, 2020
Gila
rated it it was ok
Dec 12, 2019
Cirenaya
Dec 27, 2019
Lana Allen
Feb 04, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

• Confucius in 90 Minutes
  • The Dutch House
  • Blackveil (Green Rider, #4)
  • The High King's Tomb (Green Rider, #3)
  • First Rider's Call (Green Rider, #2)
  • Green Rider (Green Rider, #1)
  • Propaganda
  • The Companion Species Manifesto: Dogs, People, and Significant Otherness
  • Poached: Inside the Dark World of Wildlife Trafficking
  • The Ecology of Invasions by Animals and Plants
  • Split Tooth
  • Animal Oppression and Human Violence: Domesecration, Capitalism, and Global Conflict
  • The Way We Eat: Why Our Food Choices Matter
  • Jonny Appleseed
  • The Silver Eyes (Five Nights at Freddy's, #1)
  • The Twisted Ones (Five Nights at Freddy's, #2)
  • The Fourth Closet (Five Nights at Freddy's, #3)
  • Moby-Dick or, the Whale
Lana H Allen is a life improvement author whose aim is to help you enjoy life and be happy now. She uses simple yet powerful techniques to help you discover your inner power and overcome your challenges.

She’ll help you let go of your insecurities and be at peace with your thoughts, with yourself, and with your life. Discover the confident, joyful person that is hidden within you, stop the negativ

News & Interviews