Start by marking “A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)” as Want to Read:
A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)

A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two

(Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)

Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but my bullies will never f*ck me.

Dexter Booth has taken everything from me.

My pride, my innocence and my resolve to resist him have all fallen prey to his wicked charm.

And now, he wants to pop my cherry - the very thing that could save me from his cruel reign.

Worse than that though, he's intent on sharing me with his entourage
Published October 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Hurt So Sweet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Hurt So Sweet

Start your review of A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
benevolent bastard
Sep 12, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: no-more-pls
Am I wasting my time? Yes.
This is horrible!
God. I wanted to love this.
There’s no character development. I can’t even remember the heroine’s name. That’s how memorable she is.
Random scenes thrown in that make me scratch my head and go “wait what”
WHAT WAS THE REASON??
ABookLover73
Five dark stars for Pandora and Dexter 🖤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The first book from this series ended up with a cliffhanger and I couldn't wait to read the next book 😍!

"A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two" is much darker and twisted from the first book but there was something in that book, that kept my attention and I couldn't put the book down.

Pandora finally stopped to be only a naïve 17 years old girl who is afraid and doesn't know take stand for herself but after that, she made one big mistake and believed to a per
Jennifer Hinson
"Sweet, stupid Pandora. She still thinks she’s the queen of our match… Too bad she’s just a goddamn pawn."

3.5 Guilty Pleasure Stars!

You know those books you love to hate....getting your guilty pleasure by getting lost in the pages no matter how much you truly hate it? Thats what this series is for me....I only gave Volume One 3.5 stars (it should have been 2.5 against this one), and that was because I felt I owed it that because of how absolutely addicted I was to it despite all the issues. Tha
Crystal Bell
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Poor, sweet, naive Pandora just a pawn to everyone. We end in Book one will he or won’t he.

Book two starts off where book one ended, I will not tell you if he did or didn’t. Dexter is still the dark bully.

Now enters Easton, Another firstborn, who shows interest in Pandora and more kindness. I would haberdashery loved to have seen his POV

Pandora gains some power, yes then she is stripped away from her. She is feisty with claws and she is going to need them.

I read this book in one sitting
CeCe
Kelly
Shelves: loved-it, 6-stars, dark
Absolutely flawless!
I thoroughly and jaw droppingly am enjoying this series.
Pandora, such an naive innocent young lady, but she is catching on to the tricks of these Firstborn's of Eden Mills. But will it be enough?
And Dexter, I want to hug him for his protection of one person, and smack him for his treatment of another. He makes my moods swing so fast that I can hardly keep up!
And now Easton enters the picture, and WOW, just WOW, he may be worse than Dexter!
Keri Loves Books
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
No Mercy For The Pawn
Book one left you on the edge of your seat...will he or won't he??? As wicked as this story is, I couldn't put it down!

This story picks up at the end of book one. Dexter is still lording his power over the firstborns. He has a plan, we just don't know what it is yet. All we know is that he is not done with toying with Pandora yet.

The missing firstborn, Easton, has returned and he has a plan of his own. He aligns himself with Pandora. She finally feels like she has an ally. A
Misty Schott
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG, these guys are the cruelest of the cruel!!!!

This is volume two in the Elite of Eden Falls Prep series and definitely ends on a heart stopping cliffhanger. Be sure to read volume one before starting this book or you will be lost.

After everything Dexter has already put Pandora through, he takes away the only thing that could have protected her. Their engagement is broken off by Pandora's father and she now has no protection from all the cruel Firstborn guys that want to break her. She is trul
ashlee l.
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dark. Edgy. Maddening. Sexy.

A Hurt So Sweet volume 2 brings out more darkness in the elite world of Eden Falls Prep. Pandora is just a girl who is caught up in one of the most messed up situations with cruel individuals all around her. It’s maddening at times, frustrating, and full of secrets surrounding their world. My emotions were running high with the level of the unknown through out the book. Will Pandora be able to suit up against these people who have made her life a living nightmare? Wil
Barbara
Oh, wow. This book was even better than the prequel. That beginning had me shook. I just could not see it coming. My God!!! As for the main twist, I kind of expected it, related to the identity of the person in captivity, but that ending had me shook AGAIN!
The whole town is crazy, I am not sure who is the craziest of them all. This is a dark YA romance so maybe not for everyone, but if you like weird, but hot things this is a book for you. All fans of degradation will surely enjoy this because i
Anna
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How am I supposed to wait for book 3?!?! Betti does it again.

It's delicious torture reading these books because you know there isn't a happy ending coming...yet. We left Dexter and Pandora...well you need to read the first book and find out. Because this is most certainly not a stand alone.

More dark deliciousness awaits!! Dexter has a secret...and oh my, will it surprise you! We also learn a bit about where his mind is, and why.

Pandora explores being the mean girl to get a little power for herse
Coco.V
Aug 20, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/20/2020)! 🎁
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

After the cliffhanger that AHSS: Volume One left us with, I needed to find out what was going to happen next in AHSS: Volume Two. All I can say is.....HOLY MOTHER OF CHERRIES (gotta keep this PG)!!! I am so enthralled by this story and the many characters who make it all dark, twisted and deliciously HOT!!!

This book leaves you with a .... WTF moment that will make it seem like you're about to see a train wreck and you just can't look away. A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two by Betti
Sophie Ruthven
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is going to be a short but sweet(ish) review as it's hard to talk about my favourite bits without spoiling the previous book.
I'll just say that I knew it!!!!
My god the author has blown my mind with how she is tying all the pieces together.
I applaud her and can't wait to see what happens next.
thehotmesslibrary
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
What did I just read! This is the second part of ‘A Hurt So Sweet’ where our main character Pandora is coming up against Dexter and his cronies…. but not all is what it seems. The story picks up where the first book left off with Pandora and Dex in a compromising position and no way out for Pandora. She seems to be a pawn in a lot of people’s game of chess and she is barely keeping her head about the water. People who she thinks are friends aren’t and people who are her enemies aren’t what they ...more
ReadingInPyjamas
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Hurt so Sweet volume 2 was a total mindf**k. This series is definitely dark and twisted. The plot thickens even further at Eden Falls. When I thought Dexter was the ultimate bully and no one could surpass him, here enters Easton who wreaks havoc on my emotions.

The story continues were the first volume left off, with Dexter treating Pandora as his property and her rebelling against him but secretly loving every heinous mistreatment she receives. It was interesting to get a glimpse into the pas
Mandy Munholland / Mandy’s Book Reviews
OMG! WHAAAT?!?! These boys are cruel AF ! But it was good to see Pandora got a back bone just to bad it didn’t last long I think she is just utterly helpless when it comes to Dexter Booth. I liked that we got to know a little bit more of the back story of Dexter and Lily Ana and what is going on with these vicious families of Eden Falls but once again we are left with a doozy of a cliffhanger. I MEAN COME ON ARGHH !! I will not be so patiently waiting for book 3 . But bravo Betti Rosewood for cr ...more
Cassy
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Things are getting a bit more intense in this next installment. Things continue to be ruthless, but Pandora has been learning some secrets of her own, from an unlikely source, giving her a chance to fight back. This girl has claws, and is fighting back when she can. She even begins to find a possible ally, but are they really good, or is it another twisted game?

We learn more about what is going on with Dexter, giving us insight to his actions. He can still be cruel, but he may not be as bad as t
K.
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twisted, and Dramatic!!

This is the second book in the Elite of Eden Falls Prep series, and the continuation of Dexter, and Pandora's twisted story. This book continues with the web of secrets, and lies starting to unwind, but the deceit runs deep, and the twists, and turns, and mystery will have you on the edge of you seat. For Pandora the bullying never ceases, and with addition a new character, their torment increases. This was a great read, the characters are well written, and have fiery chem
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Elite of Eden Falls Prep series, and it picks up where the first book ended. There is just something about this series that makes it next to impossible to look away. With so many questions and very few answers, this dark and twisted story is packed with lies, betrayal, angst, unpredictable characters, dark secrets, revenge, and so much more. This book is not a standalone and book one should be read before reading this book. It also ends on a cliffhanger.

I volunteer
Kari Hansen
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pandora still finds herself submitting to the whims of Dexter first and Lai, Caspian and Julian second. If that isn’t bad enough Easton, another First Born, enters the picture and although he appears to be her friend she is about to find out if that is the truth or if he is just another man that wants to break her.

This installment of the series weaves a dark and twisty tale filled with intrigue and suspense as you wonder what the future has in store for Pandora, Dexter and the rest of the First
Julia Leonard
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story continues from book one where Dexter is in total control.
Dexter's secret is about to come to light in this second installment.
Pandora is going to be in for quite the surprise.
Another one of the firstborns reappears as well.
You can trust no one in this mind blowing story.
Will Pandora make it out of this mess with her sanity still intact, this remains to be seen.
This will leave you speechless and wondering where Betti is going to take her dark little twisted mind next.
H.B. Jasick
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story just gets even more twisted, when secrets are revealed, and new players join in. You mind will get fracked, and you emotions will be strung out. I went back and forth between characters, and how I felt about them, that I lost track of who’s side I was truly on. This book will slay you, and these characters will have you dangling on the edge. Another absolute must read from a truly gifted author!
Lisa Roberts
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! You won't see anything coming as the plot thickens in this dark word of Eden Falls where the first borns rule and it gets worse at every page they are terrifying and unpredictable all with their own agenda. Poor Pandora can't get a break even from Dexter then throw Easton in the mix and the world is spinning. The twists and turns will take you on a wild ride and is heart racing and I can't wait for the next one.
Tammy
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and I do recommend reading them in order. This read picks up where the 1st book ended. Easton returns and it seems he will be the one to help Pandora but can he really be trusted? Dexter is always one step ahead; will he get the revenge he seeks? Fast-paced read with loads of drama and suspense. This read is intense and the story really draws you in to this twisted world. I really liked it. Looking forward to more.
Rhonda Hicks
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many secrets, lies, physical and mental games being played by the Firstborn and now there's a new player .. Easton. Is he a good guy or villain? Pandora has learned some hard truths that have deadly consequences but who will truly help her with what needs to be done? This is a dark and twisted bully romance that will literally make your blood run hot and cold. I can't wait for what comes next. I was given a copy of this ARC and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 OMG MOMENT STARS!! OMG, OMG, OMG....This story just keeps getting more intense. I was on the edge of my seat on every page and could not stop reading. Pandora and Dexter's story has all the feels and keeps getting better with every word. I am so addicted to Betti Rosewood's words.....I can't get enough of them. I need the next book.
Karin
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up right where the first one left off so we get the answer to the cliffhanger! This series is equal parts suspense, dark & bully. The verdict is still out on how I feel about Dexter but I adore Pandora now, she’s trying to grow into her skin, albeit not very successfully lol but she’s evolving.

I voluntarily reviewed a advanced readers copy of this book
Pamela
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pandora can't catch a break from Dexter or his group of friends. A new guy by the name of Easton enters the picture. He is a lost first born and he may be the worst of all the guys. Pandora is growing stronger and taking on her own problems. The twists and turns kept me reading and wanting more, I can't wait for the next book.

Jenny B
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While book one was a great foundation book 2 placed me on a roller coaster of what what what. Pandora is learning her way around Eden Hills and the people who populate it. Dexter has me loving and hating him all at once and I love the introduction of Easton. I am anxiously awaiting book three as I have so many more questions and need so many more answers.

What an incredible ride so far
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Confess
  • I’m Your Daddy Now: 5 Book Box Set
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • Defiance Falls
  • Crazy Broken Love
  • Defiance Falls Revolution (Defiance Falls, #2)
  • They The Pretty Stars (Court High, #1)
  • Bully Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite #1)
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • Illusions that May (Court High, #2)
  • Conheartists
  • When Rivals Fall (Bayshore Rivals #1)
  • Charity Case (Kings of Knightswood Academy, #1)
  • Wild Card (Vegas Underground, #8)
  • Forget Me Not
  • Court Kept (Court High, #3)
  • Play with Me (Diamond in the Rough #1)
  • Tease Me, Baby (Silver Creek High #2)
USA Today bestselling author Isabella Starling describes her books with three words: dark, dirty and forbidden.

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!

And don't forget to join my Facebook group Good Girls L

Elite of Eden Falls Prep (4 books)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Three (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #3)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Four (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #4)