Start by marking “StartUp Saboteurs: How Incompetence, Ego, and Small Thinking Prevent True Wealth Creation” as Want to Read:

Ziad K. Abdelnour calls upon striving entrepreneurs within Start-Up Saboteurs to empower them to create their own wealth. He guides them through the challenging maze of egos, incompetence, and ignorance so they can separate fact from fiction. By the end of Start-Up Saboteurs,entrepreneurs are not only inspired to create their own wealth but have acquired the skills and too ...more
Published June 11th 2020 by Morgan James Publishing llc (first published May 26th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about StartUp Saboteurs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about StartUp Saboteurs

Start your review of StartUp Saboteurs: How Incompetence, Ego, and Small Thinking Prevent True Wealth Creation
Fabrizio Poli
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced copy and just finished reading it.
If you liked Ziad's previous book you are going to absolutely LOVE this one.
This is a book anyone looking at starting a business NEEDS to read.
It is a short read but compacted with wisdom that will save any entrepreneur money and time.
Ziad talks about the truth about Venture Capital and lays out a clear map to business success.
I loved the cases he analyzes and the fact he underlines the importance of making mistakes, as part of the proce
Brandon
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In my perception, Ziad is a fabulous author he inscribed a book "Economic Warfare" and he additionally wrote numerous quotes on venture resources I was animated by one of his saying "Talent attracts capital more effectively than capital attracts talent" it is authentic and he told about the financial disaster challenged by the economy in his former book and now I am impatient to read his in book as that may be correlated to entrepreneurs and their enlargement the book titled is "startup saboteur ...more
William Hodges
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been a serial entrepreneur for most of my life. I have been fortunate enough to have been both an investor in promising growth opportunities, and an aspiring entrepreneur that has benefitted from the collaboration of investment capital from like-minded investors. As someone who has spent much time in the trenches, I can affirm Start-Up Saboteurs touched on every aspect of what encompasses a successful start-up versus one that fails. I especially enjoy how Ziad Abdelnour breaks down the va ...more
Achetmeet Achet
Oct 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I bought this book from Amazon before lockdown, as I’m a venture capitalist I follow many people in this area of subject, when I got to know about this book and Ziad I placed order and read this. Most of the chapters discuss on critical points in business making decisions which is a unique thought process, after reading this book I felt like author is well experienced in running business successfully.
Denise P. Meridith
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a simple, effective and practical primer for its identified audience: beginning entrepreneurs. I thought the analysis of the venture capital world is especially needed in today's fast-changing economy. This is a perfect reference document for entrepreneurs, business teachers and MBA students.
Frin Herley
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of my friend gifted this book for my birthday. As I'm passionate about wealth creation I started reading this book with interest and it was so nice like I became a very big fan of Ziad. The author is very good at predicting things. Highly recommendable for those who are interested in wealth creation.
James Neesham
Oct 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My friend has suggested this book when I’m in step of starting my own company. I’ve read this book where the author gave a clear-cut explanation on how an entrepreneur should think to run a successful business. Especially the chapter 6 & 7 are full of great thoughts. Suggestible to the people who are looking to start a business on their own. ...more
Chorlette
Oct 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
After reading this book, I got to know that Author is very much focused to the topic which we can see in this book. Business personalities and entrepreneurs who are looking to step forward in their business, definitely this book will help them in taking the right decisions.
Akal Prem
Oct 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you really want to know about business adventures and be a fearlessly successful entrepreneur, then I would recommend reading this book. This book explained so much about phases with rich habits to gain their own wealth by learning new skills and techniques.

Davidricharddr
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've read this book a week back, author has given his clear vision on how a business man should think and run a business. Most of the points he mentioned are thought provoking. suggestible for the people who are running a business
Anika Amelie
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I give 3 star for this book. Starting chapters are good, going into deeper the content is already known for everyone.
Robert Michael
Oct 15, 2020 rated it liked it
I’ve read this book recently, it is a one time readable, useful for the people who are in venture capitalism.
Aavai Abhi
Oct 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book for the startup buds who are passionate about their own business and I would like to invite anyone reading this review to order.
Aagyapal Aas
Nov 01, 2020 rated it liked it
Author perception is good at explaining things, his ideology is good. Might be this book is suggestible for entrepreneurs...
Anonymous
Nov 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
fantastic read, learnt many things from this wondefull book
Fred Fanning
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is different from others I have read on this subject. The author points out the actions and results that entrepreneurs take that actually sabotage their startup. The book is chocked full of information and gives a real world view of startups. This new angle was very interesting and informative. I think if you are or want to be an entrepreneur this book will give you valuable information.
Dovich
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ziad is one of the experts in grant funds, Momentarily I do extremely enthusiastic to read the forthcoming Ziad book labeled "StartUp Saboteurs: How Incompetence, Ego, and Small Thinking Prevent True Wealth CreationStartup Saboteurs" Certainly Ziad is great author, operator and a great businessperson and even I read his preceding volume and even I read his quotes and even I am a loyal follower for his social pages .startup saboteurs is very helpful to the imminent entrepreneurs it signifies the ...more
Alexa
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ziad will be in the list of few authors who would like to be a torchbearer for the next upcoming entrepreneurs by showing them the right path in order to educate them with the pros and cons existing in the business world. After reading his previous book Economic Warfare I became his acolyte. In his previous book he explained about the truth about venture capital. I am eagerly waiting for his upcoming book. StartUp Saboteurs: How Incompetence, Ego, and Small Thinking Prevent True Wealth Creation ...more
Grace
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ziad K Abdelnour is a renowned finance banker and also a fabulous writer indeed he inscribed many quotes on venture capital stocks.
even he discussed backing in his previous book "Economic Warfare" that was inspirational because they are especially precise because he discussed the financial crisis where the world has faced the worst economic mess.
I was waiting to read his present book "startup saboteurs" which is about to publish. As everyone wants to start an enterprise, he discussed the hurdle
David
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Forthwith I am quite exhilarated to tell you respecting Mr. Ziad k Abdelnour who is a noted venture capitalist and wrote many quotes on investment funds and I was really invigorated by one of the quotes

“Don't spend money on things... spend money on experiences. You'll enjoy life a lot more!”

This was unusually true and even I read his preceding book titled "Economic warfare" it was regarding the economic crisis it explicates his ideology at a world that encountered difficulties at disaster.
Here
Sophie
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
In my knowledge, Ziad is a prominent tycoon and incredible writer too as I read his former book labeled "Economic warfare" which explicates his ideology and his clear cut thoughts regarding the economic adversity endured by the whole world.
Holding a forthcoming entrepreneur I was more inspired to read his upcoming book named "Start-Up Saboteurs" that tells about the predicaments that will face by the entrepreneur in his opening scaffold.
Even I was inspired by is Quotes on venture funds, he is
Mathias
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ziad is a distinguished sophist as I read his prior quotes on venture funds is an uplifting quote it shows his ideology towards the backing funds.

And he is also a renowned financier he is possessing exceptional professions in solving case investigations. He is a great writer besides as I absorbed his preceding book called "Economic Warfare" whatever he told in that book is precise and straightforward.

I am keen to read his imminent book "startup saboteurs" as it is related to forthcoming entrep
Prince
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read Ziad previous book Economic Warfare. Where he discussed about the 2008 financial crisis where the whole world faced the most worst financial crisis. In respect to this situation he says "government's primary objective is to promote the creation of an environment conducive to the creation of wealth not job creation". I think its really a true thing what Ziad has said. I am very excited to read this book.
Mik
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ziad K Abdelnour is the person who is a visionary. He guides his people with an excellent quotes and by sharing his valuable knowledge in the way of publishing a book to the upcoming or budding entrepreneurs who are fascinated to be an owner of his own business.
I read his previous book "Economic War Fare". Which is like an appetizer to the upcoming entrepreneurs.
I am eagerly waiting for his upcoming book "Start - Up Saboteurs".
Volva
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chole
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Being an upcoming entrepreneur I am more fascinated to get inspired by great writers and Industrialists like Ziad. I read his other book "Economic Warfare" where he explained his thoughts in a clear cut manner and also he is an awesome writer where he expresses his ideology and opinions clearly to the whole world. I look forward to the same in his upcoming book.
Alexa
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ziad is the renowned industrialist who stimulated by his quotes on venture funds.
He is a fabulous writer too where his former book called "Economic Warfare" reassures us of the fiscal disaster faced by the entire economic world and even I read it, it shows his ideology.
I am longing to learn his impending book described "startup saboteurs" as it is concerning the startups and their extension.
Agam
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read ziad k abdelnour's previous books his writings are really good and inspiring. I hope
even this books inspires me and may people. I am eagerly waiting to read this book. Thanks Ziad for always being inspiring me with your writings.
Abhi
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I follow all his writings and I am eagerly waiting for this book and I would like to thank Ziad for his wonderful thought of expressing his views in the form of writing books which would be like a new path for the next gen.
Isabella
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Ziad K Abdelnour Quotes which are so inspiring and he is an inspiring entrepreneur along with being a good philanthropist and a good advisor. I hope even this upcoming book would cross our expectations.
Building a multi billion dollar business 1 1 Dec 08, 2019 05:12AM

• Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man
  • Birbal to the Rescue
  • Scary Stories for Kids - Short Horror Stories for Children: (Children's Books and Books for Kids)
  • X-Men: Magneto Testament
  • The Unofficial & Unauthorized Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Cookbook
  • Regional Folktales of India: 5 in 1 (Amar Chitra Katha)
  • The Invisible Man (Chhota Bheem)
  • Excellent Excuses [and Other Good Stuff] (Tom Gates, #2)
  • 49 Excuses for Not Doing Your Homework (The 49... Series Book 3)
  • 101 Panchtantra Stories
  • CHACHA CHAUDHARY AND FORMULA RACE: CHACHA CHAUDHARY ENGLISH
  • Bed Time Akbar Birbal classic stories: akbar and birbal stories (bed time stories)
  • Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know
  • The Karate Twins (Chhota Bheem)
  • SHRIMATIJI UPS AND DOWN PART 1
  • RAMAN AND POP MUSIC PART 2
  • DAABU AND THE DEV
  • How to Get Free Books for Kindle
Ziad K. Abdelnour is founder, CEO, and president of Blackhawk Partners, Inc., a private “family office” in the business of originating, structuring, and acting as an equity investor in strategic corporate investments and co-founder of Aeros-Blackhawk Partners; a trading platform focusing on financing real estate and project finance properties throughout the US.

He is also founder and chairman of th

News & Interviews

“Nobody wants a sales pitch. So instead of trying a hard sell, focus on telling a story that captivates your audience by painting a vivid picture of your vision. When you get good at storytelling, people want to be part of that story, and they’ll want to help others become part of that story too.” 2 likes
“It’s one thing if a mistake occurs because of circumstance or a miscalculation or the unexpected or inexperience; it’s another if it’s part of a pattern of carelessness or ineptitude or laziness. Then it becomes a choice.” 1 likes