Start by marking “His Accidental Daddy” as Want to Read:
His Accidental Daddy

His Accidental Daddy

With the deck stacked against him from birth, Asher Simmons lives a quiet, simple life. He talks to plants more than he does humans and prefers it that way. Though he's always felt like something is missing, understanding what that is and how to get it feels like an insurmountable task.

Making a living out of helping other's achieve their professional dreams serves to help
Published April 13th 2020

Start your review of His Accidental Daddy
Susan
Apr 14, 2020 marked it as dnf
DNF at 54%

I tried so hard to like this, since it had all the ingredients of a book I would like. But this just wasn't that great.

The dialogue felt weird and unrealistic and the writing felt overly sappy.

And when Asher had a panic attack and was ready to leave Thornton simply because Thornton had opened a beer for himself, I was done. They had never talked about alcohol and while I can understand Asher being traumatized because his parents were alcoholics, I did think it was a very strange and ex
Denise H.
Two men who have needed what they find !
* Thorton is in his 40s, muscled with dark wavy hair and a trim beard,

who is a businessman/investor with two English Mastiff pups from the shelter, and one is blind.

* Asher, 24, has straight blonde hair and blue/green eyes, a smaller, delicate man who works at the horticultural center, the Glasshouse. He had a mentally damaging, sad, chaotic childhood, and has many triggers for his anxiety and fears.

* We see a bit about each man before the big crash
Chris
May 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet Daddy / boy kink. With a slightly different vibe, it was nice to see Ashers personality & confidence unfold. He was a little OTT at times, but I guess it was part of his trauma. A nice read if you enjoy this genre
Johann Shah
4 and half stars because Daddy will always take care of his virgin boy

Story: 4/5
Main Characters: 5/5

I could give it full five stars but I didn't because I didn't warm up to Madi. She's just another female character who happens to be Asher's best friend and she's also blatant, which made me start skimming through pages that have her on.

Overall I had a good amount of fun with this book. Thornton is a perfect daddy for anti-social Asher and I love how patiently he looks after his boy.
Courtney Bassett
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Simply perfection

I’m not sure I’ve ever read a book where someone *needed* the peace of age regression as much as Asher did, and Thornton was the perfect Daddy for him - so caring and patient and understanding. The characters felt so real to me, and I loved every minute, sending frequent snippets to friends since I just had to share how good it was.

My one very minor quibble is that some things happened off page, but I understand there’s a bonus scene for one of them, so I’m heading there next!
True Loveislovereview
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Asher and Thornton

The start of this story was instantly full of excitement, the circumstances Asher and Thornton’s lives collided and it was extraordinary and with quite some impact.
After a while, I was able to take a somewhat easier breath. Dang!

Asher is full of anxiety, fears, panic attacks and lives a solemn life. He is always wary, always alert of his surroundings. After being involved with Thornton, his life will never be the same. With tiny tiny little steps, Thornton the Daddy he is, earn
Diane Dannenfeldt
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love a good Daddy kink with age regression. Asher broke my heart. His parents were worthless and what they did to him was unforgivable. Asher has a major anxiety disorder and one of the things that sends him over the edge is driving. Normally he gets rides to work from his best friend. But one faithful day, he has to drive himself and on his way home, during a major rain storm, his fears come to life & he is involved in a pretty serious accident. The person who runs into him is Daddy Thornton. ...more
Rachel Emily
I'm gonna table this one for the time being. I made it to about 50-something % when I decided I needed to move on.

This has all the makings for a book I would love - a great hurt/comfort, first time, age gap, daddy kink story. But I'm over 50% in, and all I have is one man with the patience of a SAINT, and another young man who cries A LOT. Like, a WHOLE LOT.

I get that Asher has had a rough life and horrible childhood, but it was just...over the top. Every little thing had a major reaction, usu
Ana  Nimity
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a sweet book, a sweet couple!
If you enjoy a large dose of hurt/comfort with your daddy kink, and if you enjoy what Luna David calls age regression, rather than age play, then you'll love this story of boy Asher, whose anxiety stems from his parents criminal neglect of him as a child, and Daddy Thornton, who's been looking for just the right boy to call his own.
Asher and Thornton connect immediately - not insta-love, per se, but instant connection - despite the circumstances that could hav
Diverse
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: april-2020-dr
Luna David is one of those writers that when I start one of her books I lose time. I get so engrossed in the plot, characters, and emotions. His Accidental Daddy pulled me in from the very beginning and didn't let me go. Thornton is everything Asher needs and deserves and Asher is the person Thornton has been searching for to fulfill the hole in his heart and soul.
Luna David is an exceptional writer and the flow of this story was breathtaking and enjoyable. Asher and Thornton are so made for eac
Jenny Wood
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Thorton and Asher… very sweet couple.
When we first meet Asher, my heart kind of broke for him. I think because I saw so much of myself in him, what with his anxiety disorder and constant fear of…well, just about everything. Traumatized by his childhood and his negligent parents, I could understand why he had the obstacles that he did. Getting into a car accident when he was so terrified to drive was the last thing he needed, right? Maybe not…

Thorton is a very sweet Daddy, though I wasn’t so sur
Monique
I really enjoyed the first part, although insta-love is 't usually my cup of tea, is was okay here. The story progressief nicely. But in the second half of the story things felt rushed and it was more tell than show. Like the author wanted to wrap everything up in a HEA with a big bow around it. (view spoiler) ...more
Libra
May 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
My god, this book was a mess and yet I loved huge parts of it?

First of all, I had a hard time overlooking how problematic this book is in certain aspects? You can clearly tell the author didn't intend for any of the story to be taken as problematic, but I just couldn't overlook some things. So this book starts with a car accident, where Thornton rams into Asher's car and I thought this wasn't a bad idea to get these two characters together. But my issues started when Thornton pretends to be Ashe
Jess A Jaye
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
One of my favourite Daddy kink books in recent years has been Luna's Let Me In so I was incredibly excited when it was announced that Luna has written His Accidental Daddy squeeeeeeee!!!
Loved it! Asher was a delight to read, his journey broke my heart. He suffered years of neglect that bordered on abuse and he's now plagued with terrible anxiety. If ever a character needed to be showered in love and care it's him. And Thornton was just the man, or Daddy for the job.
His Accidental Daddy has all t
DeltaMK
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful and sweet love story!

It didn’t take much for me to fall in love with both characters and even less to fall in love with them as a couple. My decision to give that book 5 stars was already set in stone after 75% (view spoiler)
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
His Accidental Daddy was my first book by Luna David. I loved it. It was so well written and I loved Daddy Thornton and Asher! His Accidental Daddy goes live tomorrow and all I can say if you love Daddy Kink with age regression read this book. It's so good!! ...more
Carol (bookish_notes)
May 05, 2020 marked it as skim-read
I will say that one thing I really like about Luna David's books is that they are explicit about consent. This book goes into a lot of details about what the characters can expect and making sure everyone is fully informed before making any decisions. I do like that a lot because this book deals with something that not everyone might be comfortable reading? This book is a little bit Dd/lb with age play, or more clearly described in this book - age regression. I'm mostly confortable reading Dd/lb ...more
Quwinntessa
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
DNF at 76%

I did not expect to be writing this review the way I’m going to have to write it. I have been desperately waiting for this author to put out another daddy novel, her first one was so good, so unexpectedly good, so I’ve been on pins and needles waiting for this one. Now that it’s here, I’m so disappointed, that I’m not sure I’ll try another one from her.

She somehow managed to create the most unlikable boy and daddy that I have ever read about, and I have literally read every boy daddy n
Nanna Sander
I had high hopes for a daddy-book by Luna David after I loved the crap out of Let Me In, but I was left dissappointed.. Well, let me leave Let Me In behind and focus on reviewing this book as its own and not in relation to Let Me In.

The thing is, I've seen it all before: a shy doesnt-know-he-is-a-little(-yet) boy meets a Daddy (view spoiler) who sweeps him off his feet. And moves him into his house within the first week of meet
Smut Librarian
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
The stunning cover for His Accidental Daddy by Luna David caught my eye immediately… and being a fan of Daddy/little stories, I couldn’t wait to dive in!

If you haven’t tried Daddy books yet, I would highly recommend this one as a great introduction. The story brings to life the personality of a little and what regression means to them. It also shows the gentle, nurturing side of Daddies and demonstrates the dynamic this type of power exchange can give each participant.

Thornton is such a patient
Alicia
I love sweet Daddies and Thornton fit that role perfectly. Asher had a messed up childhood and has extreme anxiety, panic attacks, is terrified of driving and being in public and so much more... and he really needed a Daddy but didn’t even realize it. He’s actually a virgin and had no idea what a Daddy/boy relationship even was.

Thornton actually ran into Asher when driving during some bad weather and Asher ended up in the hospital for a few days. Thornton immediately felt the need to care for A
Lindsay Hardin
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read several daddy/boy novels, but never one with age play/age regression. This was the perfect book to read to get my feet wet. I learned about age regression with Asher from novice to working knowledge over the course of the book. I absolutely loved the sweet and nurturing side of Thornton; this is my choice of daddy. Thornton’s character was so beautifully written you could see his facial expressions and hear him speaking to his boy. And sweet innocent Asher was his perfect match. Life ...more
Elin
Apr 19, 2020 added it
DNF
For me with this author it's very much a hit and miss situation. Some books just nails it better than others, and this one I just couldn't finish. I came to 38% and just couldn't go on.

It becomes a bit too over the top for me with the accident, issues following it and just Asher's trouble with functioning on a day to day basis. It felt like he had to be the lowest of the low to even be a Little, when the best Littles I've read about was the ones that had confidence, and I didn't see Asher eve
Barb ~rede-2-read~
A very sweet, age regression Daddy/boy story that hit all the warm and fuzzies I needed. Both characters were just right for their roles and no part of the story was OTT. Although I must say Asher's (now deceased) parents should not have been allowed to keep him after losing him several times. But for as badly as they are portrayed, it's said to say that somewhere in the world the story is likely true.

Asher deserved all the love and he gets it from Thornton, the perfect daddy. I enjoyed every m
Emily Seelye
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: daddy-kink, m-m, arc, virgins
I enjoyed this, though I think the title was slightly misleading.

Asher is a ball of anxiety in desperate need of a daddy.

Thorn is a daddy looking for a boy.

A car accident during a bad rainstorm throws these two together.

Despite the unusual circumstances that bring them together, they are perfect for each other. Thorn introduces Asher to BDSM and suspects he’s a little, and gives him a safe place to explore and discover that side of him.

*I received an ARC
Katy Beth Mckee
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, age-play, m-m
When these two run into each other they each find what they didn't even know they needed. Thornton loves to care but also shows respect for what Asher wants. He helps Asher to realize his own strength and worth. With a side romance this story is uplifting. It is wonderful to families being built. ...more
Szidi ☼
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
My relationship with Luna David is strange. Mostly I love her books, but lately...not so much. Something is missing all the time and only just a 4star read.

This book is the same. I just LOVED reading this, everything was perfect and the slow burn didn't bothered me either. Thornton and Asher was just cute together, and it was so awesome to see them falling in love, and to Asher to find courage.
The age-play scenes were good too, but... but I think it wasn't enough age-play in there. Asher wasn'
jazmin
Apr 22, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!
Robert
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book my this author. I’ll thoroughly enjoyed the story and characters and will definitely be back for more!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• His Someone Special
  • Healing Hand (Perfect Hands #5)
  • Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • The Only Way to Love (The Mechanics of Love #2)
  • Beautiful Dreamer (Secret Desires, #1)
  • Lost Boy (Daddy's Boy, #3)
  • One Cup of Daddy and a Dash of Love
  • Looks Can Be Deceiving (The Lodge, #2)
  • The Only Way to Dream (The Mechanics of Love #3)
  • Adler and Orrick (A Little Bit of Perfect, #1)
  • Pretty Baby (Daddy's Boy, #2)
  • The Only Way to Live (The Mechanics of Love, #1)
  • Godfather Wars
  • Curiosity (Undisclosed, #2)
  • Stealing Pretty (Bad Boy Security, #2)
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Healing Carson's Little (Different Hearts, #4)
  • Love Me, Daddy (Daddy, #1)
Luna David is a true romantic at heart who was fortunate enough to find and marry her soul mate. Most of the time she considers herself lucky to have been blessed with having g/b twins, but they're giving her a run for her money. She's a stay at home mom and an author, so when she's not begging her little monsters to behave, you'll most likely find her writing.

She loves anything book, coffee or da

News & Interviews