Start by marking “Number Neighbors” as Want to Read:

Number Neighbors

BAD IDEA #241: Sending a dirty text to your number neighbor.

In my defense, my friends did it too, and their neighbors took it as the joke it was.
Mine didn’t.
He responded with a dirty text of his own. Next thing I know, I have a standing texting date every night at ten-thirty.
Until I have to miss it because the stray kitten who adopted me one week ago is sick. The only
Published March 24th 2020

Start your review of Number Neighbors
Tani
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Take my review as a grain of salt because I was desperate enough to read something light. It's cute, it's fun and I enjoyed banter. So all's well that ends well.

P. S. I love Lucifer and I'm reconsidering to adopt a kitten. Of course, not now.
Rozzberry🍓
3 'meh' stars (I suppose that's what I get for picking a book on the basis of 'Eh, what the hell'. lol) ...more
Danielle's
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hello Isaac! I’m totally digging Hannah’s hot neighbour with his filthy mouth and caring animals skills. Swoon!

Let’s play a game. You text your number neighbour and I’ll text mine. Let’s see what results we get.

Hannah isn’t the adventurous type but when you have a crazy grandma and a cousin who’s up for a dare there isn’t much you can do. Talking to a stranger is weird but totally safe. There is no way you could possibly know him right? ;)

Hannah is so attracted to Isaac she struggles to talk to
Tina
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
2 "can we stop with asshole grandma trope" stars

Uhh...this kind of books never work for me
The premise was good but it was just trying to hard to be quirky. Too much interference of side character, too little sex scenes between h and H, and can we stop with "cool" grandmas who authors try to present as this liberal, quirky, nosy characters who are just plain RUDE!!!!! ... It just gets on my nerves *rolleyes*
Oh and yes, I don't need to hear hero saying how he wants to fuck Scarlett Johansson. T
Maca
Mar 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Not the worst but still... the MC was a little bit dumb.

„What in God’s name is the post box?”
“Where the post goes.”
“I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.”
“The mailbox,” he said wryly. “It’s a post box in the UK.”
I did a double take. “Why would you call the mailbox a post box?”
“Because the post box is where the post goes.” Isaac stopped. “You’re looking at me like I’m reading you a Chinese takeaway menu in French.”
“What’s a takeaway?”
He brought his hands to his head and massaged h
Treena
Not a fan of either MC. I don’t think 25 and 27 yr olds are “new adults”, right? At that age, I wasn’t so “hard up” for nookie that I’d be willing to sext with a stranger. A stranger!!!! Didn’t their parents teach them (when they were in nursery/kindergarten!!!) about stranger-danger???!!!

Oy.

Furthermore, I had no idea (until I talked to my bestie about this book earlier this afternoon) that this was based on a real life “challenge” or trend among millennials. Say what???

And honestly, given what
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Amy
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Number Neighbors follows the story of Hannah and Isaac. Hannah and Isaac’s story had quite an interesting start. It started off as a fun moment between friends where they would text their number neighbors. But, when Hannah texted her number neighbor, she got a little more than what she bargained for. It was supposed to be one night of naughty texting with a mysterious stranger, but it quickly turned into more. Suddenly, Hannah has a standing sexting date every night. It’s fun and exciting…that i ...more
Kahea
***5 Stars***

And we have another winner!

Not that I’m surprised in the least, but, and I know I’ve said this about many of this author’s books, but this baby was such a fun read. It’s all kinds of sweet, snarky, smexy and funny with a huge dose of heart tossed into the mix that kept me turning the pages until the very end and wishing there were more words to read.

I adored Hannah and Isaac. Hannah is sweet, sassy and snarky and has a kinder heart than even she realizes. Isaac is simply a good
Meegz Reads
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
*4 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This was another fun book from Emma Hart. Just what's needed at this current time of uncertainty in the world. It's light-hearted and fun, and a very easy read.

Hannah and Isaac are both really cool characters, with fun and cheeky personalities. I liked that Isaac is a British character with a sexy accent. (Although I did find it a bit hard to believe that Hannah wouldn't know some of the words he used. Maybe that's just me, because
Mackenzie
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
I wanted more from this book. I wanted more from the characters, more from the plot. I was kind of disappointed because I had high hopes for this book and it wasn't at all what I thought. The biggest thing was Hannah and Luke weren't fleshed out at all. Why I mention Hannah has a job she doesn't like if she seems perfectly content with it for most of the book and then wow Luke sister MIGHT be able to help her get a job in her field.

I don't know, I wanted more.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Number Neighbors is Emma Hart’s newest funny AF novel. It is a complete standalone but if you read Frenemies then you will remember Hannah, Imogen’s cousin and prank partner! Well, this is her story...

Who said sending a dirty text to you number neighbor was a good idea? Nobody, that’s who! Except, it was done by three women who had been drinking and having fun. And it was all fun and games till Hannah’s number neighbor texts back and is all for the dirty talk. So much so that it happens for a f
Julia's Book Haven
*3.5 Stars*
belle ☆ミ (thisbellereadstoo)
felt it was really short but i enjoyed hannah and isaac’s story. i loved how sassy hannah is, and her grandma is a gem. the main characters were really cute together and i liked tier banter. i do wish it was longer and that the number neighbour mystery aspect was dragged out longer to heighten the sexual tension and for them to know each other that way. but whatever happened between them was super adorable too.
Kodie Mackay
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
So after delving into the deep dark depths of the zon trying with gusto to find a book that tickled my fancy I got fed up and downloaded a sample of this on a wim. That's it. Lucky for me this actually worked out real well and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Now just being honest if you're looking for a real depthy book then you're probably not going to vibe with this one. I enjoyed this for that reason though. It doesn't take much thought because it's just one of those easy read no angst or drama
Bec (booktineus)
Mar 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, read-2020, ebook-own
So main reason I read this was because 1) I thought the concept with the whole number neighbours thing sounded hilarious, 2) it has a vet as the love interest, and 3) I knew it would be short and easy.

How was it to read? Meh. Entertaining and easy to read, sure, but having read multiple Emma Hart books in a row a few weeks ago things felt a bit repetitive.
Books I Flove
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! Simple as that!!

With Number Neighbors Emma Hart brings us another fantastic laugh out loud hot as hell no drama llama romcom!!!

One drunken night Hannah decides to text her number and see what happens. She didn’t think the NN would answer, nor that she would sext with him...

Until she gets the phone number from her hot british neighbor in real life, as known as the vet in town, and realizes he’s the NN!!

Loved this book a lot, had so many laugh out loud moments, and finished this book i
Maria
May 26, 2020 rated it liked it
This book ese pretty entertaining and cute, but really didn't suck me in as much as other books I read from EH! Not a bad read tough! ...more
Lisa Mandina
Okay, as usual, Emma Hart’s latest had me rolling with laughter from page one! It really was perfect timing as I had a guy I’d been chatting with online who reminded me a bit of the whole conversations they were having before they found out who each other was. Now, I only recently found out about Number Neighbors when I got a text one day saying hi from my own number neighbor. But I was afraid it was a scam, so didn’t reply, and now after the hilarity of this book, I kind of wish I had at least ...more
Melissa
Mar 29, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
2 stars, It was a cool plot but I was disappointed.
Pavitra (For The Love of Fictional Worlds)
A short hilarious and absolutely refreshing take on the recent social media viral act of texting your number neighbour; that is the number that is one number after yours – which is exactly what ends up happening when three friends come together fro a girls night out and force one of them, Hannah to dirty text her number neighbour.

For Hannah, it is a question of a dare when she does and more of a want when her number neighbour does end up texting back (FYI: the texting between them is H-O-T!). .
Rohina
I'm not overwhelmed, I am not underwhelmed... I'm just whelmed after finishing this book. The text conversations were great and so were the one on ones but that's just it. I don't have anything to gush over and it sucks. I love Emma Hart and I love her easy and flowing writing style and, sadly, I have not been a huge fan of a few of her recent releases.

If I am being brutally honest, I am tired of this formula of romantic comedies. It is the same thing over and over again, it's just a different b
Laurie
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
"Number Neighbors" by Emma Hart was exactly the book I needed to read right now to put a smile on my face and escape from the craziness of the real world. It was hysterically funny, sweetly romantic, and steamy at the same time, and I adored it.

The male lead character, British veterinarian Isaac, was a fantastic and completely swoon-worthy book boyfriend. His love for animals and sense of humor made him a great match for the female lead, Hannah, who was wonderfully snarky and independent. Their
Lauren
First things first; I love the cover of this book!
This book is short (186pgs) fast paced and enjoyable. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline hilarious. This story is Hannah’s story who we met in Immy and Mason’s story. When Hannah’s best friends dare her to text her number neighbour, she doesn’t expect the outcome. When she finds out her number neighbour is closer to home than she thinks,
Caroline
5 Stars

Jesus, dirty talk in a British accent was heaven.

I think this was the hottest book I have ever read from Emma Hart. She is always my go-to author for a quick laugh but this time she really upped the steam and chemistry in her book. I love the plot of this book and how she ends up sexting with her number neighbor! And holy hell that sexting! Prepare yourself for getting all hot and bothered and when you finally think it is really getting steamy you end up laughing because well it is an Emm
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Number Neighbors was such and enjoyable read. I have laughed at least once every chapter. By laughing, I mean I laughed so hard that tears were rolling down my face.

I was hooked from chapter one and let me tell you, it started with a BANG!!! HOT HOT HOT ALERT!
The sexting between Isaac and Hannah was off the charts. I fell in love with Isaac and Hannah! Their story was filled with the perfect mix of humour and emotion. They were both so easy to relate to. I loved their personalities, which I thi
Meg K
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Number Neighbors

Number neighbors was a hilarious story with a hot Brit, adorable kittens, and a granny gang that was up to no good. I was hooked from the beginning. I laughed and swooned the whole time.
samsbookstagram
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Every good sexting story starts with a little blackmail

Number Neighbors is the latest rom-com laced with the signature style I've come to love from Emma Hart. Who else can bring you characters over the age of 80 you love and want more of?!

Hannah & Isaac were both briefly introduced in Frenemies and I was really excited about their story, especially once I read the blurb. Emma Hart always gives us the best heroines - the quirky, awkward types with zero filter. Hannah was just what I w
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
This is Emma Hart's Latest quirky story about Hannah & hot-brit-Vet Isaac❤ who happens to be her Number & Real life neighbor😏
We see them both in ‘Frenemies’ so I was looking forward to their story!
Their banter was hilarious😂 & I really like Grandma Jen's Don't-give-a-fuck-attitude!

Her friends’ number neighbours didn't take their dirty text seriously, so how was she to know hers would?

So that's how their sexting started.
N.N: Shoulders up or down?
Me: Depends how hard you're going to pull my hair.
Kristine
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 ⭐️ because the grandma was hilarious. This one was really good. Funny, cute, low angst, easy read. Definitely recommend.

• Broken Knight (All Saints High)
  • Times Square
  • All His Secrets (Manhattan Misters, #1)
  • Catch
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Wild Heart (My True Heart, #1)
  • The DIY Groom (Wrong Way Weddings #2)
  • Rydeville Elite Box Set
  • Hate to Love Him (Wild Minds Duet, #2)
  • The Great Upending
  • Never Let Her Go (No Escape #3)
  • Found You (No Escape #2)
  • Our Alternate Ending
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • The Belle and the Biker (Fake It Till You Make It #2)
  • Unexpected Odds (Unexpected Arrivals, #5)
  • The Midnight Wife
  • Chute Yeah (The Valentine Boys, #3)
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty novels and has been translated into several different languages. She first put fingers to keys at the age of eighteen after her husband told her she read too much and should write her own.
Four years later, she's still figuring out what he meant when he said she 'read too much.'

She prides herself on writing smart smut