Start by marking “Rule: The Finale (Black Hearts Still Beat, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rule: The Finale (Black Hearts Still Beat, #3)

Rule: The Finale

(Black Hearts Still Beat #3)

Eva and Rafe’s story concludes in this emotional, angsty, rock star romance from the bestselling author of the Rixon Raiders series

Rafe Hunter thought he was destined for two things in life: playing guitar, and keeping his brother on the straight and narrow.

Until Eva.

She makes him want to be better. Makes him dream of life after the band. But Black Hearts Still Beat is all
183 pages
Published May 14th 2020 (first published April 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Rule, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rule

Start your review of Rule: The Finale (Black Hearts Still Beat, #3)
Wendy
3,5

This is the last book in Rafe and Eva's trilogy and we finally get to see what will happen to the band, now that Rafe has chosen Eva over everything else...

you mean the world to me gif - Google Zoeken

I figured with the ending of the previous book that this one would be chockful of angst but turned out I was wrong on that count... Eva and Rafe finally get to be who they want to be... a couple in love. No more hiding, no more pretending.

It also means a little adjusting for Levi though. I actually wanted a bit more on that front, to be hones
Danielle's
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the Black Heart Still Beat world. Rule is the third book in the series and it’s continuous so you have to read the other two books first.

Rafe is really to take a leap of faith. It’s all for her. Eva is different and worth risking everything. Can he convince her to re join the tour and can they convince his brother that this can work?

This isn’t a love triangle book in the sense there is a choice but it’s a messy family relationship. Levi is out of control. Rafe has always put him first b
Meredith Wilson
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Gah! Just when I thought I couldn't possibly love Rafe and Eva any more. Boy, was I wrong! I fell even harder for these two along with all of the others that make up this band family.

At the end of Rise, we finally saw Rafe put his own happiness first when he chose Eva over the band. Now the state of the band is a total mess, and the tour has come to a screeching halt. Rafe and Eva must now make a choice. Do they continue to walk away from it all or do they go back and rock that world?

Rule is th
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "We'll figure it out!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW

"She's just a lost girl, drowning in space.
Nowhere to run, nowhere to go.
All she needs is an anchor, someone to reach out and pull..."

Boy, it seems like a lie that Rafe and Eva's journey came to an end!!!
But I'm sure that we will see them again, at least once, but I'm wishing for more appearances, since i would love to read the stories of every other member of the Black Hearts still beat!!!!
I love these guys very much and i'm craving for
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

I can't believe we are here... the end of Rafe and Eva's story! It's been an amazing, emotional, complety riveting ride! I've loved every second I got to spend with this group of characters. They are an epic, messy, broken bunch and I've loved watching them become a family and grow as individuals, couples and one big family.

We not only got to see all our favorite characters but we got to meet some new ones too! A certain someone that rapidly became someone important and is bo
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

I can hardly believe that we have reached the end of Rafe and Eva's journey. Their story has been such a wild ride.

L.A. Cotton puts her all into her stories and it shows in her storytelling. Her writing style is one that I connect with so easily. Her writing invites you in and makes you feel so at ease. I am blown away by her writing skills time and time again. She plots out
BLuvsBooks
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful conclusion to Rafe and Evas love story.
They are a perfect match for each other.
Rafe continues to help her through this new found fame and intense music scene. While Eva shows Rafe that he can be vulnerable and loved.
“She was the light. My Starshine. “
We also see more of the black hearts band members and are introduced to a new character that may be the focus of Rafes brother Levi -who will have his own book.

I look forward to more heartache and songs and seeing where the world tou
Halle Reads
3/5 Stars 🌟

Rule the Finale is the 3rd book in the Black Hearts Still Beat series and is the conclusion to Eva & Rafe's story. It can not be read as a standalone.

This part of the story starts right where book 2 ends. I really loved the start and seeing Eva & Rafe together while they try and figure out how to get back to where they want to be relationship wise, music wise and what to do about Levi. Once back on tour the tensions are high and things aren't going to be easy for these two. Trust's we
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
I couldn't have wished for a better ending for Rafe and Eva's story! In the last part of this amazing adventure L.A. gives us desired happily ever after, which these two deserve like no one! Eva and Rafe's relationship was full of ups and downs, a real rollecoaster of emotions. Seeing them together and happy was everything I could wish for!

I was delighted that Rafe finally decided to prioritize his own happiness. I loved his character in previous parts, but in this one he stole my heart complete
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
This is defiantly a must read series! I absolutely fell hard for Rafe and Eva and as you get to know them and see their love unfold you also can’t help but fall for the rest of this amazing band and their people!

They are a mixed up bunch and definitely more than Eva thought she could handle but at the end of the day they are “family”! Rule is the epic conclusion of Rafe and Eva’s story but also the start of so much more! The world isn’t done with Black Hearts Still Beat and neither am I!

I love
Snow
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
oh bummer...

you know that feeling that creeps up on you, after you've finished a book, that the author didn't really have that much "new" material to write about BUT she just had to finish and wrap up a series, a trilogy or whatever....

well, this is a book just like that...
*My Little Book Nook*
Rafe and Eva fill my head and heart with all the warm and fuzzies, and I loved witnessing their happy ending. After everything those two have been through, they are deserving of all good things. The secondary characters were just as charismatic, witty, and lovable, and I CANNOT WAIT for Levi and Phoebe’s book. (And maybe a book for Hudson and Molly, and Damon, too?)

Recommend the series if you like YA/NA rockstar romances that are angsty, sweet, and sexy.

Arc provided in exchange for an honest rev
Priscilla⚡️happy.endings.required⚡️
3.5 Stars

Rise(Book 2) left off with our lovebirds reconnecting and the band, Black Hearts Still Beat in shambles.

In this “finale” decisions are made, lines are drawn and now Rafe & Eva must face the world together. Changes are coming to the boys of Black Hearts Still Beat and the main struggle here is everyone finding a new rhythm.

The love between Rafe and Eva really shines in this book. They’re just so damn sweet and Rafe is as swoony as ever!

Taking my hand, he pressed it against his ches
Athena D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

What an ending to the Black Hearts Still Beat Series! L.A. Cotton penned another amazing book with Rule: The Finale. It completed this trilogy perfectly. I couldn't get enough of Eva and Rafe, as well as the rest of the Black Hearts. I highly suggest reading this book and series, you won't regret it.

Rule: The Finale by L.A. Cotton is an EPIC rock star romance and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!

queen_of_the_books_18
An amazing ending to Rafe and Eva’s story! Their love is complicated, messy and sometimes painful but this trilogy stole my heart. At some points I didn’t know if they would be able to get their HEA’s after everything they have been through but I’m so happy with their ending.

I loved all of the characters, old and new and I can’t wait to jump back into the world of Black Hearts Still Beat and find out what is in store for other band members.

Are you ready to party one last time with Rockstars?
bookspaced
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ladies and Gentleman The Finale is here😍

I‘ve been waiting for this one after the cliffhanger from book 2. The Finale for Eva and Rafe was pretty good but sadly a little to sweet for me. I expected another showdown between Levi and Rafe where they make up afterwards or something. Just anything to make it a little bit more I don‘t know angsty in regard of the brothers.

Other than that the story war sweet and I loved every bit of it. It felt more like a set up book for Levi then a finale for Rafe an
Mandy’s Book Reviews
This was a bittersweet conclusion to Rafe and Eva’s story and I’m a little disappointed that it wasn’t that long and there wasn’t much that happened between these two , but it still was a great read ! I can’t wait for Levi’s book boy oh boy , this sexy lead singer has owned my heart since the first book ! I have a thing for tortured bad boy’s what can I say 🤷🏻‍♀️ anywho I hope Hudson and Molly get there HEA and Damon he needs his own story too ! Overall BlackHearts Still Beats as a group each de ...more
Annie Brewer
Gah!! It can’t end there!!! Man, I was all teary-eyed and then bam! Wtf! I’m so excited for the next book!! I love Levi!! I knew I would! I can’t wait for him to get his HEA! He so deserves it!

But this ending- I loved it!! I didn’t want Eva and Rafe’s story to end. They were perfect!!! I’m just excited we get more books with these characters! All of them! I can’t wait!! This gang has my heart! Love love love it!!
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Wow what and ending.
L.A. Cotton has once again pulled out all the stops with this series. It has a bit of everything, love, laughter and tears.

Things weren't good between Rafe and Eva when we left them in Rise.
Rule picks up from that moment and Rafe is determined to prove to Eva that she is the one he chooses no matter what that may mean for his relationship with his brother Levi. Once they are all back on tour it remains to be seen whether Rafe and Eva will get their forever I guess you'll j
DS Promotions -Lainey
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The triangle continues in this next book in the series but not in the way you would think, it’s complicated, messy but in a great way.
Rafe and Eva and completely head over heals with each other and they finally make it known and don’t try to hide their feelings or relationship any longer.
Levi is struggling with his own feelings and emotions while feeling hurt and betrayed by his brother and Eva, but Eva seems to be the glue that can not only hold these rockstar brothers together but heal them as
Sophie Koufes
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rule: The Finale (Black Hearts Still Beat #3) brings Eva and Rafe's romance to a close. I absolutely love the ending of this triology.
The road traveled to get these two to a hea was a magnetic ride. I loved reading about all the old characters and new ones bringing extra intrigue. Fabulous music world with beautiful music, amazing friendships, and awesome characters. A perfect ending with a sweet epilogue. I'm so excited to get Levi's story. I hope too see the other characters again. Love this s
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
I have been waiting for the conclusion to Rafe and Eva’s story since the jaw dropping cliffhanger in book two. Since book one I have fallen in love with Rafe and Eva. Their story was full of so many ups and downs and struggles. Despite everything will they make it through everything together?

I loved the chemistry Eva has with Rafe, but also with Levi, Damon and Hunter. Sure, it is different with all the guys but it made the story and was one of the best things for me. She was unexpected to them
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Rule is book three in the Black Hearts Still Beat series and the finale to the Eva and Rafe trilogy. I loved this story is so much. From the very beginning it tugs on the heartstrings and at the same time had me so happy, excited, and nervous for these two. And that was just in the opening. As things progressed so did the tension between the band and issues with fans and betrayal on their team. It all just came one after another and had me flipping through the Kindle pages in a rush to see what
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

This is the third book in the Black Hearts Still Beat series; we have watched Eva's entrance into stardom, her introduction to Rafe and the sparks fly. Then in book two Eva and Rafe try and hide their relationship while Eva gets used to being on tour. There was the little drama with Levi, as he also took a bit of a shine to Eva not knowing that she and Rafe were a thing, and finally we watched Rafe choose Eva over the band and leave the tour. Now Eva and Rafe have to
Sheila Schoenauer
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First off before I forget... that ending.. it gave me shivers!! I'm excited!!

Okay, wow what a great ending. This ending was long overdue and so deserving. Rafe and Eva deserve their happiness. They deserve each others love. They ARE each others anchors. This road may have been a rough one but they are young and so deeply in love. There is no obstacle that they can't overcome. Rafe and Levi (and the rest of the guys) have been there for each other through so much. It's great to see them growing
Fay (Funkybooklover78) Moore
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahh finally the continuation of Rafe and Eva’s story ...
and it was everything I was hoping it would be and more.

I was so lost in these two, I nearly lost a full day myself ..
Sucked in from the first page, and praying these two were gonna make it.

But when your in the spotlight , things aren’t as easy as they could be, with tension between the brothers the band looks shaky.

.•♫•♬• “So the way I see it is, you need to man the fuck up and do the right thing here. You love Eva and she loves you. Only
Stephanie Messier
This is the happy ending that I had hoped to see Rafe and Eva get! Swoon 🥰 they give me all the feels, the true absolute love they have for one another is so raw and real it’s what we all hope to find one day!

I love how close Letty, Phoebe, Eva and the guys have become more of a family ion this book, the guys prove it on more than one occasion that no one messes with Eva, she’s slowly becoming the rock they all needed but never knew it.

We learn more about Levi in this book, and see that he has
Becky Rendon
May 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Black Hearts Still Beat and mine is pounding!!!!!

Eva and Rafe are swoon goals. Rafe is seriously hot! His words, his aura, his love for Eva!!! I'm sinking, falling so hard for this tortured brooding boy! I am glowing in my warmth and happiness for them. LA Cotton gave us a rockstar worth swooning over. She gave us a family. She gave us an experience. She also seems to be giving us Levi's story!

I'm both torn and enthralled by the dropped bomb. I am trying to prevent myself from rocking in the co
Kari Hansen
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
At the end of Rise, Rafe was faced with the decision of choosing Eva, the woman he loves, which puts his relationship with his brother and the band in jeopardy. Trying to find a balance where he can have both will require some adjustments on everyone’s part.

Eva can see that Levi is struggling and even though she is part of the problem she is also part of the solution. She is willing to show Levi that not only can they still be friends and bandmates but she can be the bridge to ensure that the br
Shelly Wygant
May 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From the first page to the last page you will swoon over Rafe and Eva. With so much working against them you are always holding your breath waiting to see if they get there happy ending. What I loved about this book is yes the love between Rafe and Eva is romantic but along the way they discover themselves and bring out the best in each other. Rafe has always been the glue for his brother but he finally realizes he deserves to be happy. The deep meaning of the story is that family doesn't need t ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Rich Boy
  • Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet #1)
  • My Night with a Rockstar
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • A Love Song for Dreamers (Rivals, #3)
  • A Love Song for Rebels (Rivals, #2)
  • Heartbreak Beat (LA Rock Star Romance #1)
  • Deep Trouble (Station Seventeen, #0.5; The MacKenzie Family, #10.4)
  • Sugarcoated (Hot Cakes, #1)
  • Dare Me (Dare Duet, #2; Unchained Attraction, #2)
  • Falling For Fin (Falling #5)
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • Romantically Ever After
  • Easy Spark
  • The Hating Season
  • Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
  • Loved You Once (The Baker’s Creek Billionaire Brothers, #1)
  • A Second Spark (Waite Brothers, #2)
Angsty. Edgy. Addictive Romance

Author of mature young adult and new adult novels, L A is happiest writing the kind of books she loves to read: addictive stories full of teenage angst, tension, twists and turns.
Home is a small town in the middle of England where she currently juggles being a full-time writer with being a mother/referee to two little people. In her spare time (and when she’s not c

Black Hearts Still Beat (6 books)
  • Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Rise: The Interlude (Black Hearts Still Beat, #2)
  • Ruin: The Reprise (Black Hearts Still Beat, #4)
  • Riot (Black Hearts Still Beat, #5)
  • Rift (Black Hearts Still Beat, #6)