Start by marking “Stark Revenge (Bastards and Badges, #1)” as Want to Read:
Stark Revenge (Bastards and Badges, #1)

Stark Revenge (Bastards and Badges, #1)

Jackson…
Revenge is supposed to be sweet, swift, but it’s never that simple. I’ve spent years craving it, and now that I’m finally in a position to make it happen, nothing can stop me. Enter one stripper that doesn’t fit in and everything changes. I still need revenge and to ease the ache of failure, but she makes me want something else, something I never thought possible.
Published May 7th 2020 by Blue Journey Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Stark Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stark Revenge

Start your review of Stark Revenge (Bastards and Badges, #1)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Criminal activities are afoot at the local stripper bar!

This was a good action thriller romance book. I enjoyed the team up between the two main characters characters, Jackson Stark, an undercover FBI agent who has been working as head of security at a stripper bar called the White Lily and the joints’ most lucrative stripper Kitty Kat (a.k.a. Katelyn).

Jackson has been interested in Katelyn from her first day over six months ago when he could immediately tell she was out of place and didn’t bel
JadeC
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it

felt like this was an okay read for me. what really attracted my attention was about this undercover FBI agent (Jackson) posing as the head of security in a strip club. Kitty Kat, or Katelyn, needed to pay off her bills and student loans so she ended up working as a stripper in the White Lily. little did she know that she's caught in the middle of a dangerous situation and it happens to be the key for Jackson's revenge and his undercover role in this operation.
i'm usually okay with i
Ayanna
Oct 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is riviting with adventure, danger, melancholy, and new beginnings after it all. Both hero and heroine are intriguing, brave, and hopeful individuals to be able to face so much pain and darkness, and yet still wade through it all. There are triggers in the some of the characters backstories that are just heart shattering to read. I recommend this read not just for the action of an FBI agent undercover, but how these characters find happiness through so much that has happened.🌈
Coco.V
Sep 04, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/4/2020)! 🎁
Robyn Corcoran
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Jackson Stark FBI agent meets Katelyn Dawson, or Kitty Kat, at The White Lily, which is a strip club. That’s it, I don’t want to let any more cats out of the bag.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. It was well written and fast paced. The chemistry between the characters was sizzling hot. This book has everything you need to keep you turning pages hot sexy men, steamy scenes and some conflict thrown in. I cannot wait for what this author writes next.

Sophie Ruthven
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Been looking forward to Jackson's story ever since meeting him in this authors MC series (a must read). So excited to dive in!

I've been trying to review as I read but this story consumed me. So much happens in this book that your head will be spinning. Can already tell that this series is going to be just as epic with even more characters to love and hate. The authors descriptive writing makes you feel as if you are right there beside the characters. Loved the surprises and the bombshells.

Defin
Karin
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was super fast paced and full of suspense and had me hooked from the beginning. Jackson is a under cover FBI agent who has had a crush on Katelyn from the get go and when he sees her being threatened by her boss he knows he can now get her alliance to help his end game.
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you find love in the strangest places.
Jackson is a undercover FBI agent out for revenge. He is consumed by it. Katelyn is a stripper in the club where Jackson is investigating. She’s in way over her head.
This book is raw and gritty and not your everyday romance.There is lots of violence and some scenes are hard to read. A good story would have been so much better without all the descriptive violence. But that’s just my opinion.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am v
Karen
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A story full of deceit, need for revenge, suspense, danger, heat and some twists.

This story was action packed with the action starting at the very beginning. Jackson is an undercover FBI Agent in a strip club that is bent on revenge of the owner of the strip club. However, his police training won’t let him lose sight of the case or of protecting Katelyn from the danger that he feels she’s in when he finds her in the office of Kevin Vick, the owner and target of all of Jackson’s hate and anger.

K
~lil maso~
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Holy moly, you sure ride the emotional roller coaster ride reading this story and I experience every emotion with the characters, and I mean every single feeling possible. There were times I literally scrolled in fear for the characters and what could happen to them and at other times I felt so angry I really think I could have taken a
Kristy
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow even when you think its over something else happens. This has greedy cruel men two men that abuse and terrify women a crazy psycho stripper and a hired killer that wants to be the boss and wI'll do anything to be in charge one women trapped in the middle of a firestorm of vengeance and rage and a FBI agent bent on getting even but now he's getting to close to the women he needs to protect Kitty Kat a stripper.

Kaitlyn never wanted to end up a stripper but when a friend suggest that she can p
Ashley Jasper
May 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Undercover work. Former military. Vengeance. Danger. Romance...these are some of my favorite things in a book so I making Stark Revenge my first title from Andi Rhodes was a no-brainier. From the start I knew this was going to take a few twists and I was right.

I liked Jack aka Jackson. He was strong and protective. Clever and willing to do what it took to get the job done. Even if it meant making things harder for himself to keep others safe. Especially Katelyn. Her tendency to fly off the hand
Ga Books LoverX
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well hello Jackson Stark, you are as delicious and I thought you would be! This is a spinoff of the Broken Rebel Brotherhood series and fans of that series will be happy to see familiar faces pop up, but is about the good old Sheriff turned into an FBI agent to be able to get his revenge.

I will tell you that this book is fast, hot, and full of CRAZY twists and turns. Did I mention it was hot, wowzers was I fanning myself reading this. Jackson has a darkness inside of him and it was perfectly mi
Amy  Crull
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is action packed with twist and turns galore! I swear the bad guys have plans that go beyond what the good guys know. Jackson and Katelyn are cute together. They have a great relationship and support each other 100%. Jackson is undercover and planning on taking out the guy who took his wife and kid away from him. He's in a game and wants to come out the winner. What he didn't expect was to fall for a stripper and have a alley in the plan. Katelyn takes a beating in this book, I swear. ...more
Victoria
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a new author for me and the start of a brand new series which has good characters and situations; I thought the story flowed well but did wonder if I was missing out by not having read the author's previous series the Broken Rebel Brotherhood which crosses over with this series....

I really liked Jackson's and Katelyn's connection, the understanding they have of each other and that they can both be strong and vulnerable with each other. I liked the twists and turns the story took, especia
Jennifer Pierson
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OH MY EVER LOVIN' HELL! The brilliant Andi Rhodes started her new series out with a BANG, and I'm HERE FOR IT ALL! Jackson & Katelyn's story was one filled with all kinds of suspense, action, and definitely some super sexy times. The twists & turns were crazy, as Jackson was undercover at the strip club where Katelyn is forced to keep working, and it doesn't take him long to figure out she's the key to it all. Lawd, was she the key which got all kinds of things rolling, and it took me a long tim ...more
Angela
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jackson was the sheriff in the previous series (if you haven’t read it, go buy it - it is amazing). I liked Jackson and thought he was a nice guy but this book shows us the real Jackson. He is hard and kind and out for revenge. Ms. Rhodes books are not fluff. She tells it like it is. Things are not easily solved but that keeps my interest. Not to say that we want our real life portrayed on the page. This is our fantasy. Jackson and Katelyn make an odd couple but a couple that can work out their ...more
Lori
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoy law enforcement romance books and this one did not disappoint. Jackson and Katelynn are good characters overall and I liked their HEA. I gave only 4 stars because I was a bit irritated with Katelynn being a bit stupid with her actions. She let herself get into the stripper situation and she still believes it will be easy enough to leave when her debt is paid. I just don’t enjoy a book as much when the female is written as being sort of weak. I also would have liked to see more of Jackson ...more
Vicki Stephens
Jun 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Stark Revenge is the story of Jackson, an undercover FBI agent posing as head of security for a strip club, and Katelyn, an unemployed special education teacher who takes a stripper position to pay her bills. Jackson is out for revenge against Kevin Vick, the owner of the strip club, and protects Katelyn from him as much as he can when she finds she cannot quit her job without putting her family in danger. This fast paced and addictive read has strong emotions, drama, unexpected plot twists, act ...more
Darcie
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Andi Rhodes hit it out of the park with this series. She picks up on Jackson's story from her Broken Rebel Brotherhood series. I would recommend reading that series first as she has characters from that series with cameos and Jackson's life prior to what it has become now. Enter Katelyn, practically wrong place wrong time, just wanting to pay off student loans. I hate reviews that give spoilers so I can't say much more. Enter the world of drugs, human trafficking and lives destroyed. Can Jackson ...more
Kristine L.
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Katelyn is a stripper working the club that Jackson is investigating. She hates the job but in order to protect those she loves then this is what she'll do. Jackson is an undercover FBI agent out for revenge. The story is so good that it gripped me right at the beginning. There are major twists and turns in this story and it tends to suck you in the story with the other characters. Will Katelyn be able to become Jackson's future? Read and find out. I received a free copy of this book and am volu ...more
Christine Woinich
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fun, action-filled, gritty journey that kept me reading. This story included a look at the seedier side of life. Katelyn was a strong woman, determined to get her life back, and I loved that she did her best no matter what she was doing. Jackson was locked inside a world of revenge and self-hatred, until he met Katelyn. They were a hot couple, balanced each other out, helping move forward. I look forward to reading the next book in this series and recommend this one.

I received a copy of this s
Obsessive Booknerd
May 13, 2020 rated it liked it
It's fast pace thrilling read with action and intrigue. The main characters have great chemistry. The story line was good. I don't have too much to say because although it was good, I really struggled with it. That could be just me personally, because I just couldn't stand Katelyn and she sort of ruined a lot of moments in the book for me. It took me a long time to work through it, because I keep taking breaks which I usual don't do.
I received a free copy via booksprout and am leaving an honest
Brandy Roberts
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thought Stark revenge was a good story it's book one in the Bastards and Badges and I can't wait to read what's to come . Really liked how the characters meet and the banter they have with one another just drew me more into the story . Things did frustrate me with how they handled certain situations and it just drove me crazy but by the time it got to the end I fell deeply for the couple I hope this isn't the last we see of them in the future . ...more
Tonya
May 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
This book was just okay for me. I was pretty hooked at the beginning and then it just lost my attention, especially as I started to get to know Katelyn. I had a hard time connecting to her and I couldn't find anything that I really liked about her.
The story was well written and flowed great but it just wasn't able to keep my attention.

Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
A new series from a new favorite author and it starts off with a bang. Jackson and Katelyn are explosive together but it's their story and background that really set the story going. Jackson can't help but fall for her but there are secrets afoot and danger and some twists they find while working together. It's action-packed and I couldn't get enough. Now I need to see what will happen in the next book in this series and which characters we will see again. ...more
Debra Richardson
May 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A captivating book one in the Bastards and Badges series! It is superbly written, emotionally deep, fast pace, engaging, steamy, and is action-packed with suspense, intrigue, surprises, drama, and danger; it is guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat. The characters are strong and real; their chemistry is off the charts! This book will take you on a wild ride! Definitely recommended!

Lisa
Sep 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Katelyn gets caught up in something she never expected. Luckily Jacson is there to witness it. There is a lot going on in this story. It has crime, and suspense and a lot of feelings. The writing is very well done and the characters are fully developed and three dimensional. The story moves smoothly and logically. The characters fit together perfectly.

Tristan Burbridge
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the first book by this author that I've read, but it won't be the last. The story line was good, the book had a smooth flow, and the character work was great. I look forward to the next book in this series.

• Cowboy's Retreat (Fated to Cowboy, #3)
  • Lee (Sawyer Brothers, #3)
  • Backsliding
  • Trainer (Outlaw Souls #3)
  • The Werewolf's Bride: Steamy Royal Romance and Urban Fantasy
  • The Wolf's Curse (Brunswick School for Gifted Girls, #5)
  • Pin (Outlaw Souls #2)
  • The Marriage Dare (Dare to Love)
  • Colin (Ridge City Recruits #3)
  • The Glimmer War (Rise of the Dark Fae #3)
  • No White Knight (Heroes of Heart's Edge #6)
  • Taken by the Mob: An Obsessed Alpha Male Romance (Rossi Brothers #2)
  • The Power of Hades (The Hades Trials, #1)
  • Secrets (Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers MC, #1)
  • Abandon (Midnight Saints MC, #1)
  • Dragon's Curvy Counselor
  • Under (Pirate Cove Academy, #1)
  • Bachelor Beast (Interstellar Brides® Program: The Beasts, #1)
Andi is an author of contemporary romance. Her books are sassy and suspenseful with a heavy dose of sizzle and are guaranteed to deliver an HEA and all the feels. She loves writing about alpha males and the women who tame them.

When she’s not writing, Andi is an avid reader of the romance genre and prefers books that teeter on the edge of decent. She also loves spending time with her husband and t