Start by marking “Finding You (The Holt Family, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding You (The Holt Family, #1)

Read Book* *Different edition

Finding You

(The Holt Family #1)

She didnt see this one coming.

Samantha Holt had the perfect relationshipuntil one day, she didnt. For a woman with psychic abilities, she definitely missed the important signs leading to her boyfriends tragic accident. One moment, shes blissfully happy; the next, her world is turned upside down.

It takes two years, a stay in a mental health facility, and a new career for
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 350 pages
Published April 4th 2020 by Fae Press

To ask other readers questions about Finding You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding You

Start your review of Finding You (The Holt Family, #1)
Kristin
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was incredible. It is unbelievable that this is the author's first novel. Samantha or Sammy has the gift of premonition shared by her mother. Her other siblings also have their own unique gifts making this even more intense. These paranormal elements are so essential to this story line as without them, it would not be nearly as convincing the closeness between Michael, Sammy's soulmate and her. From the first time they meet when her brother brings Michael to the beach on a trip home ...more
Mona
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: done
This book was fantastic. My first book by T.M. Cromer-She made me cry, laugh, and I was overwhelmed with many emotions. It just grabs you.

When Samantha first met Michael it was love at first sight. Although there was an age difference she didn't care. She told him they were destined to be together. He wasn't sure about that. Sammy was too young for him, but he did feel something for her. He wouldn't deny that.
It happened after she graduated college. She was right about it. Everything was
Deb Diem
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finding You by T.M. Cromer is an amazing read. Ms Cromer has totally blown me away with this book. I confess, I slammed it down on the bed a couple times during the read because it was an up and down ride all the way through. Sammy and Michael's story is loaded with suspense. Holding your breath and gritting your teeth suspense. The characters in this book are well developed and make this a fantastic reading experience. Ms Cromer has also added a perfect amount of humor, action and steam to keep ...more
Kerry Sharp
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I expected Finding You to be a typical romance novel (which I like) - girl and boy, reluctant to fall in love, let down barriers, fall in love, some conflict breaks them up, then they reunite, everyone lives happily ever after. Not only was it not typical, it was so much more. The main characters are people you care about - they are three dimensional people with a love story that is believable. I thought I knew how this book would end, in fact, I was sure that I knew. I was wrong. The last third ...more
Deb Diem
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shannon Urban
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written. I thoroughly enjoyed Finding You. This book will take you through all the emotions, so have tissues at hand.
Tammy L Needy
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

As usual Tara has done it again. The story took a different turn at one time and I felt really sad but couldnt stop from reading the book to the end. Im so glad I did. Absolutely wonderful!
R. Jetleb
Oct 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm not normally a fan of romamce books, but Cromer creates such likeable, feisty, funny heroines and heroes that I couldn't help but be sucked in. It was with doubt that I started this book, and I only began it because I enjoy this author's writing style and prowess and because I've become enamored with her Thorne witches series. I enjoyed the book immensely for its unique, creative plotlines with just a dollop of paranormal.
JANIS S SLUPECKI
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
T.M. Comer has become one of my favorite authors. From page one until the end I know I'm in for a good read.
Michelle R
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved every bit of it. I couldn't put this book down, I stayed up late and read at my desk the next day. The story drags you in and wraps you in it's arms. There were enough twists and turns to keep the story moving without a break. I felt so many emotions while reading this book, the character development was on point. TM Cromer is an author to watch, she is going to do big things in the literary world. I can't wait for her next book!!
Linda
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One reason that I enjoyed T. M. Cromer's book, Finding You, was because it is so different than anything I've read lately. This book includes finding your soul mate, premonitions, great loss, love of family, help from therapists, unrequited love, hatred, and trying to do the right thing for the one you love. This book will touch your emotions as you follow Sammy through a couple of years of her life. I found it an entertaining read!
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
I could never love anyone as much as I love you. Never. I sometimes wonder how I will ever live without you in my lifeYou are my other half.

Finding You will sit on my shelf of fav readsthis story is an emotional roller-coaster that had me laughing, crying, and feeling as if my heart was going to leap out of my chest. Ill never do this book justice in a review! READ IT! I loved it from beginning to end! To infinity and beyond 5 Stars!
Ally
Aug 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book from a first time author!

I gave it four stars because at some points the characters felt like they were talking a little too perfectly and that pulled me out of the story. Overall I really enjoyed the story. I think James might be my favorite. I can't wait to read his story!
Jessica
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!!!! Finding You was engaging until the end. There was enough romance to keep you all warm and fuzzy inside but also enough twists to keep you interested. I was completely engrossed until the last page! This author also does a great job of leading you in the story while still letting you paint you own picture. As an avid reader, Finding You will be up there among my favorites!!!!
Vanessa
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was great! I really got into the characters and had feelings about what happened to them. The writer takes on a different way to tell a story that I feel works out so great. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a little romance, a little mystery, a little of the supernatural, all rolled into one. I can't wait to read the books that come next from this author.
Linda W.
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly recommend this book! The story line, the characters, and the style of writing will keep you engaged all the way through. This read is the perfect balance of romance, mystery, and even a few moments of lighthearted humor. It's definitely a book that was hard to put down. I will be looking forward to more stories from this author.
Joye Mullins
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
FABULOUS READ! It has been years since I enjoyed a book so much! Romance...Mystery...Intrigue...this book has it all! Each character comes to life on the page. I was absorbed into the story from the beginning. New author T.M. Cromer has knocked it out of the park and I look forward to reading what comes next!
Ann Alton
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

It almost didn't get 5 stars. That's reserved for books I could read over and over, and I wasn't sure I wanted to ride this roller coaster again. But it is so worth it. This book is funny, wrenching; gut tearing and heart warming. Be ready for a ride. And you will probably want to read it again, to savor the dips and turns, heights and loops. I will.
Cheryl
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a whirlwind of emotions as you follow Sammy through her life. No spoilers here. You need to read it to understand, just be prepared for the emotional rollercoaster. Yes you will laugh with Sammy, but you will struggle with emotions as she does too. My advice, have that box of Kleenex handy and be prepared for one hell of a ride!!
EJ
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with this book on about the 4th page & the love affair continued until the end. I laughed & cried while reading it. I did not want it to end. I will admit that I was ready to strangle the author at various points but forgave her in others. Wonderful, wonderful book. Cannot recommend it enough.
Pamela Daniell
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a must read. It kept me wanting more from the very first chapter until the very end. There are twists around every corner that you'll never see coming. I can't wait for the second book in this seies.
Lisa Manley
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!!! I could relate to the struggles of the main character. Her trials were heart wrenching and real. I was a bit torn by the ending, but ultimately, I'm a sucker for a happy ending and felt this story was resolved well. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Joy Patricia
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was captured by the people and loved the plot. I really could not put the book down until I finished it. It keeps you wondering what will happen next. I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.
Mary Brown
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story! The characters were so real and the story had so many twists and turns I wanted to keep reading all night! I really enjoyed the characters and the story! I want to read more from this author!!
Amy
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh! Absolutely amazing. Especially for her first book. This story had my emotions all over the place. I almost didn't think it was going to turn out the way I wanted it to but it did. I would recommend this story to all my friends!
Lisa Johnson
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing read

I am new to / this author and found I loved this booked. I couldn't put it down was so gripping. I felt happy then sad they happy with sammy. Would recommend to read. Can't wait to read more
robin
Nov 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful story

I truly loved this book. The characters are so real and vibrant. So many emotions, explores love on the deepest levels of ones being. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series. True love ties two hearts together beyond consciousness.
Kristen
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It puts you through all the feels, intense love, drama, pain, heart ache. Sooo many others. Then there is a certain level of angst and suspense that keeps you flipping the pages. I love Sammy and I cannot wait to read of the Holt family books.
Sabrina  Gibson
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I have always been a fan of T.M. Cromers books but I have to say Finding you was one of her best. I highly recommend this book and wish I could give it more than 5 stars.
Cathy Walker
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One word!! AWESOME
could not put it down.. I am waiting for more books from this author. A must read.

• Heart of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #2)
  • Witching For Hope (Premonition Pointe, #2)
  • Witching for Joy (Premonition Pointe, #3)
  • Muse of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #9)
  • Essence of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #8)
  • Soul of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #1)
  • Power of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #7)
  • Courage of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #5)
  • Dreams of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #4)
  • Love of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #6)
  • Spirit of the Witch (Witches of Keating Hollow, #3)
  • Born In Water (Cré-Witch Chronicles, #1)
  • Undying Magic (White Haven Witches, #5)
  • All Hallows' Magic (White Haven Witches #4)
  • Good Moon Rising (The Siren Island Series, #4)
  • A Fool's Gold Wedding (Fool's Gold, #20.6)
  • Shadows in Death (In Death, #51)
  • Alpha Night (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #4; Psy-Changeling, #19)
T.M. Cromer is an award-winning, international best-selling author, who loves to craft wildly entertaining stories designed to keep you glued to your seat, turning the pages to find out what the hell happens next. She specializes in kickass heroines and the men who adore them. Genres she has tackled include contemporary romance, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense.

While originally from New

The Holt Family (2 books)
  • This Time You (The Holt Family, #2)