Start by marking “Trust the Universe: The Secret to Everything” as Want to Read:
Trust the Universe: The Secret to Everything

Trust the Universe: The Secret to Everything

You are the universe.

Our strongest, most powerful connection to all the stars, the cosmos and everything else around us that can guide us, is actually within us.
So often, when we get caught up in thinking that we need to "trust the universe," we somehow think some external force is going to swoop into our lives and save us from all the challenges we are experiencing.

You kn
Published April 2nd 2020 by Independently Published (first published April 1st 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Trust the Universe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust the Universe

Start your review of Trust the Universe: The Secret to Everything
Sree Priya
Jul 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Before going to the review I like to discuss one thing that most of the people around us including me and probably you, know the meaning of "wealth" means as an abundance of money. But we fails to understand the efforts of the way of handling the money💰. We just aims to live a wealthy life by earning high incentives. But it is not really depends with the incentives, it depends with the way of handling to sustain that amount. True wealth is sustainable wealth. Thus it is the meaning of true wealt ...more
Ruchi Patel
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s a book of self help genre. It’s a short book that can be finished in a day but I advice you to use it as handbook like you can read one one section a day and try to apply it. As it’s non fiction, I will try to briefly summarise the concept. The book has been divided into chapters. At the beginning, author has given point to consider while reading or we can say instructions. The first chapter is wealth. It contains understanding of wealth, difference between assets and liabilities, house etc ...more
S.Readss
Jul 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have not felt this motivated and content in long. This book is a treasure of motivating, real and inspirational stories. The book talks about self-confidence, wealth, failure, the path to success, gratitude, emotions and so much more.
It includes inspirational instances from the life of many great known people such as Mahatma Gandhi, Jim Carrey, J.K. Rowling, etc. The narrative of the book is amazing, it just feels like someone is directly talking to you and guiding you for life, for success.
Romita Mukherjee
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Trust the Universe is a non-fictional book focusing on 9 different aspects of human life. The book explores the various dimensions of a meaningful life wherein the author elucidates concepts like understanding wealth, confidence, the importance of gratitude, breaking the rules, procrastination and more.

The book is a short read with around 100-120 pages. The narration, as well as the language of the book, is simple and easy.

The book is more like a summary of points that we make after reading a bo
SAMVEDNA
Apr 22, 2020 rated it liked it
The book narrates through nine chapters; the chapters incorporating namely the: 'Understanding' of wealth, how to be a 'Rule breaker' while getting 'Comfortable' with 'Discomfort', putting your 'Trust' in the universe and the 'Power of Gratitude'; the importance, value and the art of trusting the universe in all we wish for. All this while pertaining the domain of wealth and money management. All this while learning to trust on ourselves and our decisions.
Through technicalities and management pr
Abhishek Vibhakar
May 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book Name: Trust The Universe.
Author: Dhiraj Taneja
Gener: Non Fiction
Cover: The book cover is beautiful and totally reveals what the plot is about. The title is also apt to the plot.

Review:
The book consist of 9 chapters,it will to connect to your own truth and guide to better yourself.It is a self help book and which can help to improve every sphere of life.The chapters which I liked in the book are 'Understanding Wealth', 'Think Big:Get Comfortable With Discomfort' and 'Procrastination',the im
Karishma Pahuja
May 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Trust the Universe : The Secret to everything by Dhiraj Taneja is a non-fiction book which covers all the points of our life and emotions. Wealth, what is its importance? How and where to use it? How we misuse it? Confidence, how to be confident? How to be more affective and avoid procrastination? Understanding the grit, how to make decisions and overcome failure with a huge success? Never allow other's to build rules for you, break them, build and follow your own formula. How to think big in wo ...more
Prerna
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Trust the Universe is an ultimate guide to better yourself. This self help book contains solutions and practices that can help improve almost every sphere of your life. From financial independence to your self confidence, this book has you all covered. What I loved about this book was that the most complex of technical terms have been explained so easily and in a layman way. I had the best time reading this book and had a lot of moments where I was forced to stop and say, "wow". Another praisewo ...more
Shradha
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Trust The Universe by Dhiraj Taneja is so much more than a basic self-help book. This book won't magically fix your life but may help you be more aware, recognise patterns, take another look at things and gain some perspective. It also discusses some successful personalities and their advices on how to lead a successful life! Each chapter gives you valuable insights and lessons that can help you connect with yourself and lead a better life.

This book has the capacity to change your life and make
Shreya Ghosh ( Moonlightandwords)
The book is divided into 9 chapters. this book will help you to connect to your own truth. the book has no storyline or anything like that. it is more like a summary of the big book which has been explaining in a simple and lucid language. And surely after reading this book, you will feel more positive and energetic. How any situation can change and becomes better by just changing your perspective towards it. Highly recommend this book to all the beginners. If you are someone who is not into rea ...more
Dhruva Sharma
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book name - Trust the Universe
Author- Dhiraj Taneja

Review- This is my second read from Dhiraj Taneja, and I must say the author has a great writing style and uses compelling. This book is self published by him. The book talks about understanding wealth, confidence, procrastination, how to trust the universe, value of emotions and some other important topics.

The book is highly informative and can be used for learning some things that are very important for our overall health and happy life. The b
Komal Chauhan
Jul 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
TRUST THE UNIVERSE: The secret to everything 🌍🪐by Dhiraj Taneja is simple and significant yet full of wisdom.

As we know that universe actually help us in achieving things or our dreams that we want pure heartily, We just have to trust the universe.

Book motivate us that not to trust only on ourselves but also to each and every thing that happening around us.

This book help us to look forward to our life in positive manner. Author gave us clear idea about how to read the book.

All over I loved the
Durdana Parveen
Trust the universe by Dhiraj Taneja is a self help book to boost one's self-confidence and also tactics to spend the budget.The guidelines given by author on how to read this book were helpful.

I found the aspect of budget management included in self-help book quite unique.Another very interesting and a new aspect I found in this book is soul shift from the paragraphs of "Soul Shift: Shift From Conditional Gratitude To Gratitude Beyond Conditions"

Narration is quite simple and understandable.Idea
Muthulakshmi Mahesh
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
THE SECRET TO LIVING IS GIVING

B E A P A R T O F S O M E T H IN G T H A T IS L A R G E R T H A N L IF E

No matter how busy or insolvent you maybe, you have something too for others. So many people miss the chance to know that their life makes a difference–but it really does.

1.UNDERSTANDWEALTH
This the secret to building wealth–Buy Assets and avoid Liabilities.
In this chapter, the user explained the difference between
Assets make money. Anything that takes money out of your pocket is a liability.

2.C
Pretty Little Bibliophile
Jun 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfic
3/5stars
I was looking forward to picking up this book as I had previously read another one by this author, which was comparatively different - on finance. So of course I had to pick it up and see how it goes for myself.

Here are some valuable lessons I took from this book:
1. You should always practice gratitude and the art of giving.
(This is also something that the author stressed upon in FINANCIAL FREEDOM)
2. The author also begins by talking about assets and liabilities. Having read both these
manjaarika
Jul 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Qotd: Do you read self help books?

Book review: Trust the universe - the secret to everything by Dhiraj Taneja

Favourite quotes:

If you are insecure, guess what? The whole world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself.You are better than you think.
- T Harv Eker.

I think and think for months and years, ninety nine times, the conclusion is false,the hundredth time I am right.
- Albert Einstein.

My review:
At one point in my life, I had been reading a lot of self-help book
SushantKumar
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bhairvi Bhardwaj
Jul 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-copies
Informational

Trust the Universe written by Dhiraj Taneja is an informational self help book that allows readers to understand wealth, confidence, breaking the rules, gratitude and many other things. The author has suggested buying assets and avoiding liabilities, make your money work for you by eliminating the debts and emphasising on investing on yourself.

The author gave a technique of visualization to fight with low confidence. This book has some of the very beautiful quotes. I liked the procr
Akhila Saroha
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Carrying the resonating effects of “The Secret”,“The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” and “The Alchemist”, “Trust The Universe” by Dhiraj Taneja may sound like a self help book by the title but it has much more to offer to the readers. It does help the reader to look towards the positive side of life but also at the same time talks of things that influence his personality and by the end of the book, the reader comes out to be a changed and better version of himself.
At the begining of the book, the aut
Ankita
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Trust The Universe by the author Dhiraj Taneja is a non-fiction book. It has nine chapters in which author has covered nine different topics. These topics are based on the subject that plays a very important role in our life.

The information shared by the author in the first chapter i.e. wealth, helped me to gain financial knowledge. It cleared my concepts of assets and liabilities very well.

Author has shared great tips on "How to be confident?". He has also used various famous quotes by differ
Mohan Sharma
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Different book

We are a part of Universe which gives us everything we want in our life. Through the Universe the author wants to explain many things that helps us. Book is collection of 9 chapters that shows about wealth, Avoid Procrastination, rules, trust the universe and many more. These chapters not only shows what is important in one's life but also shows many things one should know about, sometimes avoid and sometimes grab that opportunity. Some important things we should know about are cov
Sanjana Das
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring and thought provoking.
This is a Nonfiction, self help book. The book can be roughly divided into three main parts. The first part mainly focuses on the concept of financial management. In the second part, it points out some of the daily habits that can help you build a better life. In the third part it discusses some of the successful personalities and their advices.
The cover of the book is attractive. The simple facts that are quite attractive are presented beautifully in this book.
Alisha
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Name of the book : Trust The Universe - The Secret To Everything
Name of the author : Dhiraj Taneja

Trust The Universe : The Secret To Everything is a motivational book by Dhiraj Taneja. As the title suggests the book deals with how to overcome depression and how to stay motivated for getting success. This book improve the spirit and confidence. It is engaging. The title is apt and the cover is eye catching. The language is lucid and easy to understand. Highly recommended for beginners.
Harsh
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Trust, the word which say many things in itsself.
In the book TRUST THE UNIVERSE, Dhiraj Taneja has given brief description about every aspect of ones life. There are many part of book but if I take my favorite one then it will be about CONFIDENCE and PROCRASTITION. Worth reading.
Priya Agrawal
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The book is divided into 9 chapters. The book don't have a perfect story but we can say a simple summary. The language is easy and lucid. This is a non fiction book. The book is all about finding our own truth of our life in this universe.
Non fiction book but worth reading.
Recommendations yes
Tanvi Shivgan
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book - Trust the Universe 🌸
Author - Dhiraj Taneja (@dhiraj_taneja)
Genre - None fiction (Self help)
My thoughts -
💯 This is a short and sweet self help book which covers steps to improve wealth, confidence, personal growth, etc.
💯 The book contains 9 chapters and each line in this book will guide you towards your goal in life.
💯The universe actually helps in achieving things what you want. You just have to be patient and do your work passionately. You just have to #TRUSTTHEUNIVERSE
💯 The cover of the
Sakshi  Mishra
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Trust The Universe :The Secret To Everything by Dhiraj Talreja is a short and simple but truly helpful book easily demonstrating how to practically apply lessons of gratitude ,trust and concepts of self help and spirituality in simple executable style into your life.
The book is divided into 9 chapters highlighting different ways through which quality of life can be improved ,by easily and in short pointing out what are assets and liabilities , procrastination ,practise gratitude ,handle emotions
Ajay
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Explore the secret to success

I just loved this book, as it had soo much deep knowledge to know about the things which a person requires into a daily life to think about and also till to achieve success in life.The Author starts it's first chapter about Assets and Liabilities concepts which I had been thought of it , in this angel.Than as you come to other chapters the author has taught a lots of concepts as well as steps and also explained well with its own examples as well as examples of big g
Navya
May 13, 2020 added it
Overall, a great read.
The book provides the reader with assurance to trust not only ourseleves, but also the things happening around us. One finds themselves in a better mindset with each chapter. The book is recommend to everyone who is willing to find a novel perspective for the world around us.
Aarav Gangwal
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an impeccable self help book. This book has so many things to learn from. This book contains so much information which is very useful at times. The author's efforts to pen this mesmirising book down and researching are truly appreciable and this spectacular book deserves one read... ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Sunset by the River
  • Murder Before Carnival: A Tale Of The Floating Body
  • The Cruel King Of Ashudhar
  • Faith and the Beloved (Kochery C Shibu)
  • Myla - Insurrection
  • Love, Loss, Life, Laughter and More
  • Random Subterranean Mosaic 2012 – 2018 - Time frozen in myriad thoughts
  • Stories of Us

News & Interviews

Nature, in Her infinite awesomeness, can provide solace even when you’re stuck in the house. As a matter of fact, the numbers suggest that...