Start by marking “God of Small Affairs” as Want to Read:
God of Small Affairs

God of Small Affairs

Time is made out of threads. Pull one and someplace somewhere things unravel. We know how to pull on the right thread because we see the whole tapestry of life’s possibilities. That’s why we are so good at finding a good path into a future. I say a future because there is no such thing as the future.

We are made of time threads—thick bundles of knots that can pull and twi
Published September 30th 2019 by Pipsqueak Productions LLC

To ask other readers questions about God of Small Affairs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God of Small Affairs

Start your review of God of Small Affairs
Kitvaria Sarene
This was one of the semi finalists for SPFBOI 2020 for the Fantasy Hive, so at the end of the review I'll copy the link to the full SPFBO review!

It is by po means perfect, but it is a very easy and quick read and I breezed through it anyway. So I'll go with 3,5*

I really liked this book after a bit of a wobbly start. The first chapter was rather weird, and after the strange cover and some illustrations before I even made it to teh text I wasn't expecting much. Quickly after though it managed to p
Alysse Stehli
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book wasn't what I expected it at all, but I loved it and had trouble putting it down. The book deeply explores what are human values and actions, the good, the bad, and how good things can be done for bad reasons. All of the characters are very well developed, well rounded, and complex. The villains weren't always who I expected (although some of them were) and the gods were remarkably relatable. I really liked the characters of Saga, Jon, and Roberta, as well as Arrow.

The book makes you
T.O. Munro
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read this book as one of six semi-finalists that the fantasy-hive judging team picked from their batch of 30 in Mark Lawrence's self-published fantasy blog off.

Werby moves her tale at a brisk pace. The protagonist Jon and his shape-shifting divine companion get diverted from their journey home to Alaska and the first nation community they have been striving to protect. Instead they find themselves entangled in the small affairs of the town of Jenkins and its troubled inhabitants.

Werby brings
Abi
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This story is a mystery story with a spiritual take on it - I highly enjoyed the comparison between the indigenous and small-town Wisconsin communities, as well as the take on indigenous spiritual beliefs. A fast-paced story about abuse, pain, and truth that is absolutely captivating. Highly recommend!
I received a complimentary copy of this work thorugh Voracious Readers Only in exchange for my honest opinion.
Nils | nilsreviewsit
Nov 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: spfbo-6
Review on The Fantasy Hive for SPFBO 6 - https://fantasy-hive.co.uk/author/the... ...more
Konstantinos Tserpes
The new book of Olga Werby “God of Small Affairs” is a mystery story with a spiritual twist that takes the reader into the dark side of creepy, painful everyday situations all the way to the catharsis of the good winning over the evil and the possibility for a new start, opening up for all who managed to survive and elevate from the darkness.

Ay-Tal is a god personified as a human, with no superpowers (at least not many), vulnerable but dedicated to protect and guide her people—a God of Small Aff
Marina Stephens
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book is a great page-turning read for all ages. Makes you feel and think while being entertained with a good story. It is a coming of age tale combined with the supernatural that makes you wonder if it actually exists. Read and enjoy!
Olga Werby
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sue
Alexis Noffke
DAWN SETTING
Ann-Marie
Nov 07, 2019

• A Wind from the Wilderness (Watchers of Outremer, #1)
  • The Pygmy Dragon (Shapeshifter Dragon Legends, #1)
  • Queens of the Wyrd
  • Code of the Communer (Shadows in the Wildwood, #1)
  • Forged in Shadow (The War of the Nine Faerie Realms #1)
  • A Transcontinental Affair
  • Curse of the Blacknoc Witch
  • Winning Your Blood Sugar Battle: How to Prevent and Control Type 2 Diabetes
  • Lake Success
  • An Unorthodox Match
  • Grandma, Whatcha Doing?
  • Back to You (Coming Home #2)
  • Scarlet Odyssey (Scarlet Odyssey, #1)
  • A Wizard's Sacrifice (The Woern Saga, #2)
  • Maiden America
  • The Shaman's Apprentice (Jovai Book 1)
  • The Sacrifice of One (Camilla Crim Series Book 1)
  • Kyanite Press Winter Digest 2018: Fables and Fairy Tales