Start by marking “Remembering a Witch” as Want to Read:
Remembering a Witch

Remembering a Witch

COLORADO BOOK AWARDS 2019 Finalist

She's dreamed of him for years ...

Fenella found Graham, the man she's destined to love. Literally. They're both reincarnations of a centuries-old match. Problem is, Fenella's gift of Sight only lets her see glimpses of the long-dead couple and never past a certain point. What happened to the original lovers? Did they meet an untimely end?
Published September 16th 2019 by Lauren Connolly

To ask other readers questions about Remembering a Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remembering a Witch

Start your review of Remembering a Witch
Bree Hill
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: novellas, romance
I’m an absolute SUCKER for a reincarnation romance. Add in that the heroine is a witch and the hero has powers as well. I love love the idea of love transcending time, 2 people finding their way back to one another-Fenella is the reincarnation of an ancestor of hers, Marbella and Graham is Marbella’s beau, Henry, reincarnated. Marbella used her powers to see into the future and saw that witch hunters were coming so Henry spends his life without her. Now, through Fenella and Graham, they have fou ...more
Blair Leigh
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“This is our tree.”

This. Swoony. Novella. Not only is Lauren Connolly an actual delight, but she put me in such a witchy/Halloween mood with this adorable novella of a witch and the man in her dream. So reminiscent of every witch movie you’ve loved before.
Kat Turner
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely gorgeous story. I was blown away by the stunning, evocative prose and the depth of emotion between the hero and heroine. The reincarnation storyline was well-done, with a clear world building trajectory that added to the heartfelt character of the book. A twist at the end contributed to the emotional arc while adding tension, everything working in consort to add up to a read that will utterly transport you to this wild, lush world of intrigue and magic.
Jess
Sep 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was really good. I loved the magic in this and the story was really well done. I haven't read many stories with reincarnation (I mean aside from the wicked + the divine and one nora roberts trilogy) before this but I will definitely be on the lookout for more like this. ...more
Becca
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gorgeous witchy romance!
Jen
#JusticeForFenella - might have started as a podcast in-joke, but worked pretty well as an inspiration for this novella.

Summer Nettleman
Great way to kick off fall reading, but why oh why isn’t this longer?? I want more of these 2.
Lilmissmolly
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Remembering a Witch is a delightful short story about reincarnation and how some souls are destined to find each other. I really enjoyed getting to know Fenella and Graham and those of their ancestors as true love always finds a way. I listened to the audiobook version of this story and the narrator, Kathryn LaPlante, was delightful!

The theory of recycled souls was a theory of Plato and his students. I really enjoy listening to stories involving past-lives. One of my sisters used to wake up in t
Brandan WH
May 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable

This was a quick read that packed a lot into a small package. I didn’t feel slighted, though. It was just the right amount of sexy and funny and sad all rolled into 1 novella.
Fenella and Graham feel like they’ve known each other forever but can’t figure out why. Reading their love story and about those of their ancestors made for an engaging book. Highly recommend.
Marlene
Jan 19, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-romance
Rounding up a 2.5.
Elle Andrew
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for sending me this, I absolutely loved it! Short and sweet but it’s felt 100% right.....even though I wish it was a full length novel.
Ms.Lisa
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
True Love Will Always Find A Way

If you believe in true love that some souls are destined for forever than you will love this read, love will always find a way. ENJOY
sadiereads_
Oct 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this was a freaking delight!
Brigid
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a perfect little package! This novella manages to tell a complete story with fleshed-out characters in 65 pages. And what a delightful tale it is, full of love, magic, and folklore all compactly told. It was an absolute joy to read.
Sarah  Woodhouse
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous book. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Original story, interesting characters, and I loved the setting. Especially the part in the forest. I couldn't have been happier. ...more
Kristen
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is excellent! The perfect way to ring in my New Year with just the right about of magic and ritual.
Annie
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a charming novella for fall, I only wish it was longer!
Cat
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love is magical

A story so charming even its form, novelette, has a cute name. Pitbulls, pumpkins, ginger heroes, autumn equinox, and magic - a beautiful little story for fall.
Marianna Luquette
Wonderful!

This novella was well written, sweet, and full of witchcraft, the perfect combination to start the fall season! I highly recommend it to everyone!
Sylwia
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so fortunate to get to do a semi Beta read of this and it was so Beautiful! It gave me all of the feels and I can't wait to read it again ❤ ...more
Lauren Connolly
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
If you love fall and magic and romance, you're the type of person I wrote this story for. Enjoy. ...more
Holly
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
A totally sweet, practically G-rated, but GORGEOUS fall novella. It was seriously darling and tender and witchy and lovely. Plus a pitbull and a ginger hero? I just wish it were longer!
Kat
Cara
Oct 02, 2019

• Xeni (Loose Ends #2)
  • Mangos and Mistletoe
  • A Worthy Opponent (Wicked Villains, #3)
  • Binding Shadows (Tooth & Spell, #1)
  • Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)
  • Heir (Bloodline Vampires #2)
  • A Holiday by Gaslight
  • Wolf Gone Wild  (Stay a Spell, #1)
  • The Earl of Christmas Past (Goode Girls, #1.5)
  • Navigating Life: 8 Different Strategies to Guide Your Way
  • Dutchman
  • Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)
  • Beginner's Luck (Mythical Menagerie Book 1)
  • Rituals of Release: How to Make Room for Your New Life
  • Special Nights
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Mating the Huntress (Monsters and Mates, #1)
  • Definitely Not Paid Enough For This (The Tribulations of Ross Young, Supernat PA, Incident #1)
Lauren Connolly is a Colorado Book Awards Finalist and an author of contemporary and paranormal romance stories. As a librarian, she knows the importance of citing sources, often falling down research rabbit holes when working on her novels. Lauren can never seem to stay in one place for too long, but trust that wherever she’s living there is a dog who thinks he’s a troll, twin cats hiding in the ...more

News & Interviews