Start by marking “Messages from Above: What Your Loved Ones in Heaven Want You to Know” as Want to Read:
Messages from Above: What Your Loved Ones in Heaven Want You to Know

Messages from Above: What Your Loved Ones in Heaven Want You to Know

Infused with Monica's signature blend of empathy, authenticity, and light-hearted humor, Messages from Above will make you laugh as much as you cry. It's for anyone who's ever struggled with unresolved questions and feelings such as guilt or disbelief after losing a loved one. It's for people who've wondered: What happens when we die? Do dogs go to Heaven? What are soul co ...more
ebook
Published November 11th 2019 by 444 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Messages from Above, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Messages from Above

Start your review of Messages from Above: What Your Loved Ones in Heaven Want You to Know
Tina Arvin
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Grieving the loss of my daughter, particularly during the holidays, is overwhelming and exceedingly difficult. This book brought me immense comfort.
Natalie
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: healing, spirituality
I was lucky to get a copy of this book right before it came out, but I ended up waiting months to read it because I knew there would be lots of tears! And I was definitely right about that, but they were happy tears and it was worth every drop. It’s a beautiful book with a wonderful message and it’s crazy to think that it wasn’t all that long ago that I had a completely different perspective on death which has all changed thanks to Monica and other mediums doing this work of sharing what Spirit ...more
Lisa
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I first learned about Monica because of her TV show and have followed her ever since. In this book, Monica answers many questions about what she does and what's known about life after death. I used to be a skeptic, but since my sister died almost 18 years ago, I've been more interested in this stuff and have experienced, witnessed, seen, and read enough to believe. It's also comforting to know that our loved ones aren't truly gone. I wish she had explained some things like automatic writing - wh ...more
Hannah
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fascinating and as much as I'm a skeptic, I would recommend this book to almost everyone (if I dared to bring it up 😄 because a lot of people will think I'm crazy). I'm sure a lot of people think that about Monica as well but I'm really inspired by what she gives to people and how she helps them. So props to Monica to just do it even though lots of people won't believe you or think you're a fraud - I think you're not.
Laura Walter
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was sooo interesting! I listened to Monica do a reading on a podcast that I listen to and immediately started listening to her book on audible. I loved all of the stories she shared and her amazing insights into the spirit world. I’m religious and her descriptions of what happens actually strengthened my testimony because what she described is very similar to what I believe. Her gift is amazing and has inspired me to connect more to spirit. Would highly recommend this book!
Katie
Aug 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book helped me understand death and not be so afraid of it. I didn’t have any recent loved ones lost, but was most interested in how the afterlife works. I think Monica truly has a gift and how she explained it using everyday examples was super helpful and easy to understand. Reading this book would at very least open your eyes to new possibilities and ideas.
Russhelle
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love her writing. If you’ve ever seen her in tv, then you will know what I mean by her writing translates into her voice. This book was instrumental in putting me at ease after my Mom passed. Yes I was a little skeptical prior to reading and seeing her but I’m a believer now. The book is well written and brings comfort
Kimberly
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
I watched both seasons of Monica the Medium and once I found out she had a book published I wanted to read it right away.

I highly recommend reading this book. This book has opened up to me what it's like on the other side and has gave me peace knowing that my loved ones are still here with me in spirit even though at their passing I feel like I wish I could have taken some things back or been a better person but I'm hoping what she says is true and they have forgave me.

I hope she writes more b
Stella
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I listened to this while following along with the physical book and I'm so glad I read it that way! It just made the reading experience that much more enjoyable because Monica narrates it herself. I loved listening/reading about her back story and how she interprets signs and gives readings!
Denise
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully done

I am a big fan of Monica’s. I’ve believed in signs and Spirit my whole life but have to admit I had some skepticism on mediumship. Following Monica changed that and this book has brought so much comfort. Truly a gift.
Becky Lussier Piccirillo
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I remember watching Monica's show when it was on TV, and I became fascinated with her and her gift. I wanted to know more, and this book definitely broadened my spirituality. Everyone is allowed to have their own insights and spiritual journey, but this book resonated with me.
Sue
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
As a medium myself, I resonated with Monica’s teaching and experiences. I really only rated this low because her voice was really hard to listen to, IMO. Not all book authors are narrators.
Ashlee Woods
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Never saw the show but heard her on a podcast. I’m intrigued.
Erika
Oct 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Messages from above was everything I needed! Such An amazing book about her mediumship and her journey.
Kelly Durkin
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Thank you Monica. Not only has this given me peace about the loss of my grandparents but I do not feel scared of death or what happens when you go.
Joanna Marie B.
Jan 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
I knew of Monica from her show on Freeform (formerly known as ABC Family), Monica the Medium, and have been following her journey ever since. It was crazy to me that we had a few things in common (ie. She has sisters named Joanna and Jessica...my name is Joanna and I have a sister named Jessica, Monica has a dog named Luna...my sister’s dog is named Luna, I moved to CA around the same time as Monica, etc.), so when I heard she wrote a book I had to pick it up and chose it as my free trial audibl ...more
Anne Morrison
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Monica is an amazing young woman. I was blessed enough to have a reading with her prior to the debut of her television show. (My daughter attended a session with her while they both were at Penn State and was amazed with her abilities, and encouraged us to have a session with Monica.) I came away from the session a true believer in her connection with Spirit! This book confirms her God given talent to connect with Spirit, and gives readers comfort and encouragement to recognize their own Signs f ...more
Courtney Wohl
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
If I hadn't listened to her podcast first, I'm not sure how I'd feel about this book. I picked it up because her podcast and readings she does on there are incredible! This book goes over a lot of what she mentions on there, just more in depth. I absolutely loved all the readings she included in the book and wish there were more because some of the other content was a bit repetitive. Still unsure of how I feel about "Earth School" because its a very different concept from my current beliefs.
Katrina Mullen
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
No exaggeration when I say EVERYONE could read this book. Fully immersive front to back and I will definitely refer to it time and time again. Monica is authentic and dives deep into her perspective on the afterlife.
Dale Gibbons
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
My wife and I saw Monica at her event in New Jersey in December, 2019. Fascinating and gifted young lady. Amazing work she is doing. Despite the book's departure from some of my beliefs, I remain open minded and encouraged, at at times downright gobsmacked by what she seems to be able to do.
Yvonne Hernandez
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was such a great book. Not once did I loose interest. I gave me closure and I have learned how to grieve better.
Such an easy read.
Claudia
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By far the best book on mediumship I have read. She answered everything I was questioning. It was beautiful written and brought me so much comfort and validation. Thank you.
Shaun
Rosanne
Aug 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Recursion
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • There's More to Life Than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight About the Other Side from the Long Island Medium
  • Beyond the Pill: A 30-Day Program to Balance Your Hormones, Reclaim Your Body, and Reverse the Dangerous Side Effects of the Birth Control Pill
  • The Most Fun We Ever Had
  • The Light Between Us: Stories From Heaven, Lessons for the Living
  • Spirits Beside Us: Gain Healing and Comfort from Loved Ones in the Afterlife
  • Know My Name
  • The Secret (The Secret, #1)
  • Incomparable
  • Unspeakable Things
  • The Kind Worth Killing
  • My Big Fat Fake Wedding
  • The Other Wife
  • Where To Begin: A Small Book About Your Power to Create Big Change in Our Crazy World
  • The Five: The Untold Lives of the Women Killed by Jack the Ripper
  • Dear Edward
  • Between Two Worlds: Lessons From the Other Side

News & Interviews

“someone who I thought was merely lacking customer service skills, turned out to be a grieving mom who was understandably going through some things. This is why it’s so important to be kind. Everyone’s facing their own struggles. You never really know what someone else is going through.” 0 likes