Start by marking “Magic Never Lies” as Want to Read:
Magic Never Lies

Magic Never Lies

Blake Gerritt kicked music and fame to the curb years ago and now he’s happy with his anonymous life in an ordinary town in the middle of nowhere. He raised his sister after their parents died and the simmering magic in his blood has faded. He’s cool with that—he’s too old for falling in love anyway. Magic can’t fix his past and he doesn’t need it for his future.

Aaron Wade
Published April 3rd 2020 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Magic Never Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magic Never Lies

Start your review of Magic Never Lies
llv
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5 stars
This book wasn’t on my radar until a friend lent me her copy. I absolutely loved it. I really loved the dynamic between Blake and Aaron. I loved that they worked out their problems together without the drama of the big misunderstanding that is prevalent in so many books. All in all, a wonderful story. Highly recommended.
Lena Grey
May 04, 2020 rated it liked it
“The magic of love is that it has the power to create a magical world in and around us.” ~ Debasish Mridha

We have all heard the old adage about money not being able to buy love, but in Aaron Wade’s case in ‘Magic Never Lies’ by Erin M. Leaf, it’s a fact. Aaron has everything that money can buy, but he doesn’t have peace of mind. Even though he is living in a small, sleepy town, recovering from recent trauma, he is still on edge, despondent, and has a bad case of writer's block. With his father,
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
This is a story about true love. Blake has magic in his blood and he knows the minute he lays eyes on Aaron that he has found “The One”. Only trouble is, it takes Aaron a while to catch up.

Blake was a musician but has hidden away in a small town when his parents died and he raised his sister. Aaron is a musician who desperately needs a break from it all after his bigoted father dies. On the surface, these two don’t have a lot in common, often seeing the opposite side of whatever they’re discussi
J.R. Vincente
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
At the beginning of April, Erin Leaf released Magic Never Lies. I needed something light and happy at that point in my life, so I jumped into the book and I am SO glad I did. I am, admittedly, terrible about writing reviews, and in the middle of the A to Z Blog Challenge and quarantine and the world burning, I never got around to writing a review. But the fact that the book has stayed with me for two months says a lot about how much I enjoyed it.

This is definitely a 5 star book! It was excellent
Morgan  Skye
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, reviewed, favorites
I adored this! Erin Leaf is fast becoming one of my favorite authors! I love her mix of hot smexy times and really fascinating paranormal story lines.

In this we have two things that I am especially attracted to – music and magic! We’ve got this guy hiding out from the spot light and one guy who is dead center in the spot light. Both are crazy talented and then we find out they are fated mates!

It’s a very sweet, relatively low angst story with some really hot smexy times and a very HEA!

Highly rec
SiKReviews
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
A light-hearted story about two people who meet and with a little magic, fall in love at first sight. Blake is so downed to earth and proud of his heritage which is odd considering is original occupation. Was it Darlene or Fate that brought Blake and Aaron together? Don't we all hope it was that little bit of magic. True love is what we all wish for. And for Aaron, Blake teaches him how to find himself again and heal old wounds. Aaron helps Blake realize that it was time to reclaim his fame. Rea ...more
R
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal, reviewed
I can always count on this author to give me an interesting story. Full of all the things I look for in a book. Happiness, real feelings and true love, and of course the path to true love meanders a bit. No straight lines.
Simone
Jun 02, 2020
Megan
May 22, 2020
Erin Leaf
Apr 04, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: novels-written
Jul 30, 2020
Janine M. Hundley
is currently reading it
Jul 22, 2020

• Mack's Perfectly Ghastly Homecoming (Mack's Marvelous Manifestations, #2)
  • Brandon's Very Merry Haunted Christmas (Mack's Marvelous Manifestations, #1)
  • When a Wolf Howls ( Northwest Maine Academy #1)
  • By a Thread
  • The Engineer (Magic & Steam, #1)
  • He's My Mate (Supernatural Alpha #1)
  • Loving Layne
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist
  • Convincing Conrad (Bodyguard Pack, #1)
  • Daddy Ink (Get Ink'd #1)
  • Hidden Valley Road: Inside the Mind of an American Family
  • Third Life (Second Best, #2)
  • The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Pandemic in History
  • Vengeance Road (Torpedo Ink #2)
  • Competing Spectacles: Treasuring Christ in the Media Age
  • What You Are Getting Wrong About Appalachia
  • Seduced by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #3)
  • When He’s Dark  (The Olympus Pride, #1)
Erin M. Leaf is a bestselling romance novelist (the steamier the better) with a specialty in edgy erotic tension. She loves sci-fi, suspense, rubenesque, new adult, paranormal, menage, alternative romance, and all the flavors in between! She also writes romance as Marie E. Blossom.

Her website is: http://erinmleaf.com.