Start by marking “Make It Sweet (Hearts Are Wild #2)” as Want to Read:
Make It Sweet (Hearts Are Wild #2)

Make It Sweet (Hearts Are Wild #2)

Tess Carmichael has sworn off romance.

She lost not only her heart, but herself to love once long ago and has since decided to focus on her true love: her bakery. However, after she's unable to deny the sparks between her and her best friend's brother, Danny Moreau, she writes the whole thing off as a mistake, and tries to move on, but Danny isn't letting her go so easily.

D
Published January 14th 2020 by Marisa Scolamiero

To ask other readers questions about Make It Sweet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make It Sweet

Start your review of Make It Sweet (Hearts Are Wild #2)
Colleen Oppenheim
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved book one so I was eagerly awaiting book 2 in the series - it did not disappoint! Sweet and sexy with a side of mystery thrown in, Make It Sweet kept me hooked until the end! Looking forward to more from this author in the future!
Emma Queen
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
As a mood reader I must say that I was not in the mood to read a fluffy romance, but rather a dark one, so that may have affected my liking of the first half of this book. After reaching the halfway point, I did start liking the book more and looked forward to what would happenin the book.

I must say that after reading a certain amount of books, my prediction was on point on who the stalker was, but that did not mean that I did not enjoy the way things turned out. If so, I must say I payed much m
MedinaReads
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a cute romance! I love reading about these characters because they’re all so sweet and adorable. This story follows Danny and Tess, Charlie’s brother and best friend. Tess owns a bakery and she has sworn off romance. She doesn’t want a relationship and only wants to focus on her business but she slowly starts to admit to herself that she is feeling something for Danny.

Here we get to see her story on how she manages her love life and business at the same time. I loved how the story
Nony
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Make It Sweet is the second book that I have read written by the author Marisa Scolamiero. It is book 2 in the Hearts Are Wild series. The protagonist of the story are Tess Carmichael and Danny Moreau. Tess had a history of liking guys who were selfish assholes. She had make bakery as her focus so her mind is not diverted towards relationships.

Tess had a best friend Charlie. Charlie's brother Danny Moreau always had his eyes on Tess. Tess also had a crush on Danny but because he is her best fri
Ere Reviews
Jul 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ah, i really enjoyed this book. I loved the characters and how the story progressed. I found the book very easy to read and i really love the way the author writes her books. I really enjoy her writing style.
I cannot wait for the next book in the series to come out.
Definitely recommend that you check out this series
Book Fanatic
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I had to sum this story up in the form of a cupcake...well I'd say it was sugary sweet with a hint of spice! Now doesn't that sound curious and enticing!

First of all thank you to Marisa Scolamiero for providing me with a paperback copy of this beauty! I have loved devouring it as I would a delicious desert.

Enough talking about deserts because this book kept me craving for sugar enough!

Danny and Tess have known eachother since they were kids and even with Danny making it clear to Tess he likes
Irene Waldron
Julka
Jan 04, 2021

• Neon Nights: A Sequel
  • Inebriated
  • From Daylight To Madness (The Hotel #1)
  • The Starless Sea
  • The Threat Below (Brathius History, #1)
  • Tavern (Dargath Chronicles, #1)
  • Battle Born For You: Alexander (Tell All Secrets, #2)
  • Honeycake: Counting All My Blessings
  • The Franklin Boys Story: Cherry Trees
  • Darren’s Death
  • The Baptist: Judge's Genesis
  • Road of Bones
  • LAVENDER BLUE
  • What Does It Mean to Be American?
  • Inferno of Silence
  • Bubbly Jock Jack and the Thanksgiving Fallacy (The Adventures of Bubbly Jock Jack Book 1)
  • The Exquisite and Timely Death of God
  • If Stilettos Could Speak

News & Interviews

You can’t stop watching. You have things to do, children to feed, even work you get paid for. But the screen…it’s holding you hostage....