Start by marking “Capture Her Heart (Glen Point Novel #1)” as Want to Read:
Capture Her Heart (Glen Point Novel #1)

Capture Her Heart (Glen Point Novel #1)

Men! A woman doesn’t need one to make their lives complete, does she?

Emily Sutherland is sick of picking the ‘safe male.’ It’s not working for her. She’s tired of always being second best.
So maybe a good time, not a long time is what she needs. But is it as simple as that?

Blake Adams is a man who has seen some of this world. As an ex-SAS military operative, he took that dr
Published April 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Capture Her Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Capture Her Heart

Start your review of Capture Her Heart (Glen Point Novel #1)
Brenda Moser
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a well written book with strong characters in Emily and Blake. They have an instant chemistry but will need to work through some issues along the way. The author moves the story fluidly and paints her scenes in detail. I enjoyed reading their story.

Lisa
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Emily is a famous artist that likes to keep to herself.  She has had her heart bruised repeatedly in the past so she likes to keep her love to herself.  She tends to like relationships she can control and that don't require her to love outside of her comfort zone.  When she finds her boyfriend with another woman she decides she is tired of being safe and she is on the lookout for some passion with no strings attached.  She attends an art exhibition where her work is on display.  There she meets ...more
Jean
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that i have read by Catrina Maddox but not the last as i really loved reading it. This is book one of The Glen Point Series and it is Emily and Blake's story. Emily has always had bad luck when it comes to men so she thinks having a good time might work for her but will she go through with it as it is not her. Blake is ex military but now he has his own construction company. When Emily and Blake meet they have instant chemistry but Emily tries to hold back thinking that sh ...more
Arti
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is book one of The Glen Point Series. Having met Emily in Falling for an Artist (Book 0 of the same series), I realized she was a strong person, very close to her Uncle. So when I started this book, I was expecting fireworks and I was not disappointed.
The story is well written, and the characters have been developed well. I really wanted to meet the characters from Falling for an Artist, and when I did not meet them, I was a little disappointed. But Emily and Blake kind of made up for it.
Maja
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was my first read from this author. I would have loved the story more if it was told in the first person. I really liked the character of Blake though. The story flew nicely, characters were developed, I liked the story. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Barbara
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book one in the Glen Point Novel series a well written story with a very good storyline. Catrina Maddox is a new Author to me and I want to read more by her. Emily Wilde and Blake Adams will have somethings to overcome before they get to be together. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Catrina Maddox; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Sheila Moss
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My first book by this author and it definitely won't be my last. Loved every minute of it. It had great characters and a good storyline. Well worth reading

Ashleigh
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about it - the characters, the plot, the emotion, the writing!

The author had a unique way of telling the story that had me wanting this book to go on and on.

This review has been voluntarily submitted for your consideration.
Kathy Mccalmon
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book in the Glen point novel series. Emily has always played it safe when it comes to men. Blake has always went after what he wants and now he wants Emily. Will they ever get together?

Mihaela
Aug 07, 2020
Daphne Drake
Oct 06, 2020
Catrina Maddox
Nov 03, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lynne
Dec 10, 2020
Lucky Unachukwu
Jan 12, 2021

• Heart Beat
  • Candace (Callaghan Sisters #1)
  • Twin Hearts (Callaghan Sisters #0.5)
  • Giving the Sheikh a Love Child: An Enemies to Lovers Arranged Baby Romance
  • Driving Home for Christmas (Billionaire Holiday #1)
  • His Beauty: The Cohan Billionaire Brothers Book Three (An Enemies To Lovers Office Romance)
  • From Mistresses to Wives?: Mistress to a Bachelor / His Mistress by Marriage / Accidental Mistress
  • Baby Surprises 7 Book Box Set
  • Guard My Heart (Crystal Shores Book Two)
  • The Hawthorne Brothers: A Complete Billionaire Romance Collection
  • UpSpark (The Five Elements Series, #1)
  • Redemption (The Salvatore Syndicate, #3)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Three (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #3)
  • Playing To Win: An Elite Athlete Sport Romance Anthology
  • Redemption (The Guardians Book 4)
  • Worth the Risk
  • French Wanker (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Stricken
I live in the beautiful country of New Zealand. I'm a southern girl at heart. (i.e., someone who lives in the south of the South Island ) so there is nothing more after a hard day that I like to do then, to curl up in a sofa chair and enjoy a good romance.
I have been a romance reader since I was a teenager and checked out my first Mills and Boon from the local liabary. (I've moved on a little in

News & Interviews