Start by marking “Sin Shot: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sin Shot: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #2)

Sin Shot: A Hockey Love Story

(Vegas Crush #2)

There's a lot more to me than what I've let on in the public eye.
-Georg Kolochev, VEGAS CRUSH

No, I don't drink vodka straight from the bottle. I don't pour it over my breakfast cereal either.

I am not in need of an intervention...unless it involves me and a certain blonde bombshell alone in a room with a locking door.

I've done my fair share of partying, I'll admit. And yes,
Published June 12th 2019 by Raine Miller Romance

To ask other readers questions about Sin Shot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sin Shot

Start your review of Sin Shot: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #2)
Jackie Wright
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sin Shot is book 2 in The Vegas Crush Series and just when you think it cant get any better this author gives us another hot hockey player to get to know and fall in love with.
Georg and Pam have an instant attraction as well as some sizzling chemistry but he is a partying manwhore and she has just started work as a physiotherapist for the Crush and we all you should never mix business with pleasure.......
As their story unfolds we get to see that the real man beneath that party image is a fun,
Coco.V
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Im a huge fan of Raine Miller and all her previous books have been a 5-star read for me, not to mention that this lady wrote one of my all-time favorite love stories with the Blackstone Affair series (still in my top 3). I really wanted to love this book, but sadly it was not enough to make it a great read for me. It's an overall good book and I enjoyed the story, the pacing and the writing style but when all was said and done I ended up just little underwhelmed. Something was missing ...more
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

"I'm only interested in one woman, and she is you."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pam Jenson is a 24 yr. old single woman who recently moved from Los Angeles to Las Vegas for an amazing career opportunity. She's been hired by the Vegas Crush hockey team to be their newest physical therapist. The only complication is her attraction for the hot Russian bad boy Georg Kolochev. They shared a few steamy moments that she'd never forget, and now she had to put aside her crush on this funny, sweet,
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I enjoyed this fast paced and flirty sports romance. It was my first read in the series and Im looking forward to reading more.

Heres what you get:
✔Total Standalone
✔Sexy and Flirty
✔Dynamic characters with great chemistry
✔Interesting secondary characters
✔Great tension

Both Pam and Georg have some emotional baggage, but their love story shines through.
I had a couple minor concerns with language and pacs, but overall really enjoyed this book. Looking forward to reading Viktors story. Fingers
Heather Pollock
QueenZany 5 Star Review
Sin Shot
by Raine Miller

Sin Shot is a 5-star moving powerhouse, that will knock you on your ever loving pucked behind!
OMG!
I was looking from a refreshing read with all the feels, plus some sexy over the top antics and bingo I found it with Sin Shot!
Yes, when I say it was the shit! I mean it was the shit and I could not put it down!
So, I spent the day totally emersed. Not coming up for air or even leaving my spot on the couch till I was done! Good Lord it was just what I
Crystal
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, sports-romance
Georg and Pamela are the absolute best. Hes cocky, but vulnerable (and has a heart of gold). Shes got a backbone, and so much love to give. Just a great book! ...more
FS Meurinne
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, arc, famous, sport
Book two in the series, one that I am enjoying way too much. I love sport romance and this one rocked it. Georg and Pam story is amazing. Georg has a reputation, Pam finds herself wanting him more than on the casual side. Their chemistry is off the charts. This hockey romance will have you reading about the hockey player and the physiotherapist, where lines should not blured, never mix business with pleasure.
CherryRed’s Reads
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Hockey Players with accents?

Go grab this book and be ready for Georg to melt the ice out from under you with his Bad boy sexy ways.

Raine Miller writing as Brit DeMille in this Vegas Crush series, delivers another Hockey hunk to add your book boyfriend collection.

Georg is rough around the edges and then some but when he sees Pam again, she sparks something in him that makes him want to be a better man for himself & for her.

I love the progression of seeing Georg come to terms with wanting
Sue
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Georg was seemingly the comic relief in the first book...Evan's bromance, player, partier, all around good time guy. Pam also was a bit of comic relief in Holly's life, her bestie, her sounding board, love 'em and leave 'em (but yes she has her reasons). You would think that if these two got together it would be nothing but laughs and good times. But both have more on their plates and both have issues they need to deal with. Does Georg have it in him to be with only one woman? Or will his flirty ...more
Jennifer D.
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am loving this series! It's a quick and steamy read with a HEA. Georg and Pamela definitely have chemistry and once Pamela is working for the Crush, they can't ignore it. We got to know them a bit in Crushed but there is so much more beneath the flirt and the playboy. I also love that we get more of Evan and Holly! I love them all! Can't wait for the next book!

I received an advanced copy in exchange for my honest opinion.
Lesley Koke DeWig
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I seriously feel honored that I had a chance to read this story before it's release. It's no secret that I adore Raine Miller books. The talent she has for crafting a story is undeniable. I'm never one to give away details in my reviews. All I can say is you have to read Georg and Pamela's book.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sin Shot is book two in the Vegas Crush series by Brit DeMille and I have read other books by her under her other pen name and LOVED. This series so far has taken me by surprise. I haven't been much of a sports romance fan, it's not a trope that grabs my attention all that much, but every so often I will read a blurb and get intrigued enough to read the books, and this is one of those cases. I loved Crushed (Book 1) and when I had finished it, I was so eager to start this! Raine Miller aka Brit ...more
Erin Lewis
5 star Review Sin Shot (Vegas Crush #2) by Brit DeMille

The second book in the series and can definitely be read as a stand alone, although since this is only the second book, why not one click Crushed as well.

Georg Kolochev, what a hot and sexy hockey player this man is. I think I may have a new crush, he really ticked the boxes for me and the woman that tamed him Pamela Jenson was the perfect partner for him.

I loved everything about Georg and Pamela, both separately and as a couple. I loved
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: romaine
I loved silly Georg and Pam's love story!  "Curious Georg" is what he's known as on social media. Wild, party hard manwhorer. He's goofy at times but has a heart of gold. Evan and him are the dream team on the Vegas Crush hockey team.

When he first met Pam there was an attraction and heat. Both crazy they made the perfect match. In Crushed #1 he and Pam had a few dates but it suddenly came to a halt.

Pam is a sucker for trouble. She may be strong and fiesty but she shys away from relationships and
Luna Sol
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh I loved this book by my favorite author, Raine Miller writing as Brit DeMille. Even if you are not into hockey like me the romance, sexyness and how these two get it together will captivate you and make this book a page turner. I gotta love Raine's heroines, Pam is a strong woman and knows exactly what she wants. Georg is a very sexy hockey player who have to really get his stuff together in order to get what he wanted. The chemistry between these two was simmering from the beginning. ...more
Antoinette
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
*****Received an ARC for an honest review

So far I am loving this series, and in book 2 we get Georg and Pam.
Georg is a funny, hard partying manwhore, that is until he meets Pamela. Now she is fisty, independent and funny.
I just loved these two together. This book was a great and funny read
Ann
Nothing wrong with this story, I just didn't care for either George or Pam in this book or as side characters in the 1st book. Good mix of romance and hockey though.
Mehsi
I received this sexy book for a Blog Tour. My opinions are my own and not influenced because I got this book for free.

I was just absolutely delighted when I got the chance to read this book, I haven't read Vegas Crush #1 yet, but after this one? I am sure will see if I can get it for my Kindle very soon. I want to read how Holly and Evan got together.

In this book our MCs are Georg, a sexy defensive line guy with tons of muscle, and Pam, a sweet girl with a dark past who works at Crush as a
Selma
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sin Shot is the second book in the Vegas Crush hockey series by Brit DeMille aka Raine Miller. It's a sports romance about Georg Kolochev, a sexy bad boy NHL player from Russia, and the team's new sassy physical therapist, Pamela Jenson. We've already met these characters in the first book since Georg is Evan's friend and teammate while Pam is Holly's best friend since childhood. There was an instant physical attraction between these two hinting at a possible next love match. I couldn't wait for ...more
Kristiej
I was in a bit of a sports romance mood for a while and saw this one; its a hockey romance (my favourite of all the sports), the hero is Russian, its a new to me author, its free on Kindle Unlimited and finally, but not least, I like the cover model.
George is a Russian player who plays defense for a new expansion NHL team who had a hell of a year the year before and won it all. During the summer he had a, shall we say, flirtation, with the heroine Pamela as he calls her, the previous summer but
Monadh
Exciting overall idea, poor execution and writing that somehow doesnt quit gel

This was the first book by the author (Brit deMille/Raine Miller) that I have read. Its a Hockey Romance, book two in the Vegas Crush series, centered around a fictional hockey team, but it also works well as a standalone.

I was seduced by the description: hot bad boy NHL player with a sexy Russian accent falls in love with the gorgeous physical therapist of the team. Both have some issues and baggage, but they are it
Wendy LeGrand
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Sin Shot is another amazing addition to the Vegas Crush series!! I loved Georg and Pam together. She was the "feisty" that Georg needed to help reign him in from his party hard reputation. And Georg was the first man that Pam truly wanted to go deeper than a casual relationship.

The chemistry between Pam and Georg was off the charts when they first met in Crushed, so I was so curious to see how they were going to handle that now that Pam had become a member of the Crush organization. That pesky
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Sin Shot by Raine Miller
Is she willing to take a shot on the party boy? 3 stars

Pamela likes to have fun and likes to flirt. With all that said shes never actually gotten her sin shot. There is no denying she likes Georg. But is she willing to put her job and possibly heart on the line for the party boy? Georg has wanted Pam since the moment he saw her. The question is he willing to clean up his act to get her? Does he deserve a woman like her? Only one way to find out.
I liked the relationship
Taz
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Georg and Pamela are two broken souls that find each other and bring out the love and clarity to one another. I have been rooting for this couple since Crushed and knew it would be an uphill battle. Add in hockey and other hot hockey players and a great story is made. Swoon with all the romantic gestures that are done.
DeMille writes characters that come alive with emotions and are super hot together. I need to have the third one stat!
maureen
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fabulous sports romance. I admit I love the sweet virgin who has all the power but doesnt realize it. Pamela and Georg are so fun. I loved their romance from start to finish. I enjoyed watching their love story unfold. Georg is the athlete who gets all the girls and is having a great time until he meets Pamela the physical therapist for his team. She brings him to his knees and its so fun to watch them fall in love. Great book! Fabulous romance. ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Reviewed by: Alex L.
Karen
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked characters and the hockey!!
Romaine Heart
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
RH*See full review of Beyond the Covers blog here on Goodreads and check us out on Facebook
Jun 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF at 29%

I am just going to say that this one didn't work for me. I usually love this author, and I have no doubt I will love the next title.
Sejla
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to read Pam's and Georg's book from the moment I've finished reading Crushed. I love hockey romance but most off all I love Raine Miller. She's one of the most talented writers in this industry. No matter if she writes contemporary romance, historicals or sports romance, she nails it every time. It's impossible to not fall in love with her heroes and heroines. Especially when they are like Pam and Georg.

Georg Kolochev plays defenseman for the Vegas Crush and is the right-hand man and
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Comeback: A Small Town Single Mom Romance (Dallas Devils, #2)
  • Choice
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Axel (Carolina Reapers #1)
  • Prince Pucking Charming
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Conflitto di interessi
  • Kissing Micky (Washington Guardians Hockey #1)
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)
  • Bad Teammate: A Hockey Romance (Dallas Devils Book 3)
  • Cold As Puck (Cold Love #1)
  • This Is Wild (This is, #2)
  • Cold As Hell (Cold Love #2)
  • Dominik (Arizona Vengeance, #6)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
Raine Miller has been reading romance novels since she picked up that first Barbara Cartland book at the tender age of thirteen. And it's a safe bet she'll never stop, because now she writes them too! Granted Raine's stories are edgy enough to turn Ms. Cartland in her grave, but to her way of thinking, a hot, sexy hero never goes out of fashion. A former teacher, she's now writing sexy romance ...more

Vegas Crush (5 books)
  • Crushed: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #1)
  • Red Rocket: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #3)
  • Puck Money: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #4)
  • Smokeshow: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #5)

News & Interviews