Start by marking “Blaze of Love” as Want to Read:
Blaze of Love

Blaze of Love

Blaze of Love is the complete boxset of the Firefighters of Long Valley series. Come on down to Long Valley, where the firemen are damn fine…

Flames of Love (Book 1) – Jaxson’s not interested in love; his priority is caring for his two small boys, and being fire chief of Sawyer. Everything changes the day he catches sight of Sugar. He wants her all to himself – a no-str
Published March 19th 2020 by Wright's Romance Reads

To ask other readers questions about Blaze of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blaze of Love

Start your review of Blaze of Love
Margaret Watkins
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have read each of these books, all of them well written, emotive and romantic. The author touches on real-life issues faced by ordinary people, showing their vulnerabilities and strengths, and how love makes us stronger.

Flames of Love: Every now and then, one comes across a book that makes you sulk when it comes to an end, like a kid who’s been denied ice cream! With Flames of Love I wished we could have had an extended epilogue, just so that we could have a few more minutes of Jaxson and Suga
Elaine
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love every book in this series, so save yourself some money and get the boxed set. The Firefighters series is full of heart, romance and hunky firefighters. What's not to love? And the men of the volunteer fire department find strong and independent women to rescue and even a dog or two. Each story features a very different hero and all the characters come with baggage and complications and they all spark off the women in their lives. The dialog is snappy and fun and Erin has a wonderful way w ...more
Nati
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Long Valley’s firefighter are strong men with a big heart. Four amazing love and live’s stories. You will fall in love with Long Valley’s people.
Kym
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a boxset of Books 1-4 in the Firefighters of Long Valley series!

Flames of Love

5 Stars

When Jaxson moves north from Boise to the small town of Sawyer, accepting a position as the town’s first paid fire chief, little does he know what awaits him. Small town living should be less stressful than a big city, right? Not necessarily as he soon learns!

Jaxson seems to face one complication after another right from the beginning - issues with some of the volunteer firefighters, inadequate fire truc
Emily Pennington
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Blaze of Love is an amazing Western romance box set of the Firefighters of Long Valley books, where the characters feel more like family as they cross over into the other stories to say “Hi”. The collection includes: Flames of Love, Inferno of Love, Fire and Love, and Burned by Love. Below is a review of one of the books to give you an idea of what’s inside!

*** Reviewing “BURNED BY LOVE” ***
Troy Horvath was known for being quiet which suited him fine, except that his aunt took it as proof that t
Kathleen
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Flames of Love - Jason and Sugar are a great couple. Their attraction is quick but they don't act on it. Jason was burnt by his ex and is still trying to heal. He's also the new fire chief and there are some who aren't happy about it.
Sugar works in the local bakery. She is recovering from a bad relationship, so she too has her demons.
This is their dance to an HEA. There are a few missteps and toes are stepped on, but they get their ending.
Inferno of Love - Erin Wright gives the reader a story ab
Lisa
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blaze of love is a box set collection of all four books in the wonderful Fire fighters of Long Valley series. Each individual book can be read as a perfect stand-alone but as some characters feature to a greater or lesser extent in all books it is brilliant to have the books together in one collection. Each fire fighter is different with individual lives and issues but all,one way or another, manage to find their HEA even if it is not the way they expected. I loved all these books individually a ...more
Curly Bibliophagist
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the stories contained in this anthology. It is a series but they can be read independently but the characters do walk through the other stories.
This series focuses on a group of firefighters from a small town. They are love stories and they are relatively clean but spicy. The characters are well developed and the storylines are thoroughly researched. You feel like you are right there when you read the stories.
I have read all of Erin Wright's books and highly recommend them.
Jacqueline Ellison
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This amazing box set has books 1-4 from the Firefighters of Long Valley series. Each book has amazing characters, touching storylines that are well written. Erin Wright has such a unique way of writing her characters and their stories, making you feel you are right there experiencing everything with them.

Marichus Real
Dec 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Four stories, which are the whole series of Firefighters of Long Valley, in just one book.
Four men ready to help people in need working as volunteer firefighters and the women who make them feel complete.
I’m trying to decide which one I like best, but I can’t choose. All of them are different and all of them are wonderful stories.
I highly recommend any book by Erin Wright.
Eva Wade
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great box set of books each is a standalone with a HEA. You can also be sure you will laugh and want to read straight through these books

Lisa H
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five alarm Blaze.

All the firefighters of Long Valley in one smoking hot bundle. I can’t recommend this series enough.

Why?
Normal, everyday people with real problems and developing real relationships. Ok, so the guys are firefighters, but no billionaires in sight.
Highly recommend.

Purchased
Lenda Burns
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series was one of my favorites.
The author writes her books with her readers in mind and never fails us.
The plots are all well-written with the same outcome but different ways to achieve them.
All of the characters are so engaging, real and awesome.
These are definitely a 5-star read.
Staci
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This set of books hits all the hot spots you need them to and more. Each characters bring new meaning to the word smokin

Cali Jewel
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this collection of sexy, fun and action packed romances filled with exciting and engaging charters, witty banter, heart racing turns, emotional twists and undeniable passion. Each journey is heartwarming and entertaining.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Erin Wright's Firefighters of Long Valley series are fantastic reads. Her characters have so much humanity and heart.
Flames of Love is the story of Jaxson, the new fire chief, and Sugar, a baker. Both struggle to overcome past hurts while attempting to have a no-strings attached relationship. Yep, that was bound to fail. I love Erin Wright's characters because they are so normal. A sweet story of two people fighting to not fall in love.
I do not think I want to be on a mountain in a fire, !but if
Judy
Tina Shipp Cox
Aug 09, 2020
Ashley
Dec 20, 2020

• Do Me a Favor (Mile High Matched, #4)
  • My Uptown Girl
  • Bones (The Black Cobras MC #4)
  • Accidental Meeting: A Fake Marriage Romance
  • Flash (Iron Thunder MC #2)
  • Sisters of the Southern Cross
  • Say You're Mine (Heron's Landing, #1)
  • Wishful Romance Volume 4 (Books 10-12)
  • All I Ask of You (Heron's Landing #2)
  • The Hard Way Home (The Star and the Shamrock #3)
  • One Dark and Stormy Knight (Avalon Café #1)
  • Making Whoopie (Hot Cakes #3)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Knight (Dead Legion MC #3)
  • Rule Breaker (New Orleans Bourdons, #1)
  • Roman (Cold Fury Hockey, #7)
  • Lucas (Cold Fury Hockey, #8)
USA Today Bestselling author Erin Wright has worked every job under the sun, including library director, barista, teacher, website designer, and ranch hand helping brand cattle, before settling into the career she’s always dreamed about: Author.

She still loves coffee, doesn’t love the smell of cow flesh burning, and has embarked on the adventure of a lifetime, traveling the country full-time in an

News & Interviews

According to some historians, the month of April is actually named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, by way of the Romans....