Start by marking “The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)

The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks

(Montague Siblings #3)

Return to the enchanting world of the Montague siblings in the finale to the New York Times bestselling and Stonewall Honor-winning series, featuring a teenage Adrian Montague as he desperately seeks the now adult Monty and Felicity—the older siblings he never knew he had.

The sole heir to his family’s fortune, Adrian Montague desperately wants to be free—from his father’s
Expected publication: November 16th 2021 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks, please sign up.
Pixel I am guessing so. There is a lot of information in the first book with Monty, Percy and Felicity (she has a great story in Lady's Guide!) that you pro…moreI am guessing so. There is a lot of information in the first book with Monty, Percy and Felicity (she has a great story in Lady's Guide!) that you probably wouldn't understand if you read this novel alone.(less)
Julia Howe YES! unless McLee has any more books planned that she hasn't told us yet, it's the last Guide book, maybe she'll have another book taking place in thi…moreYES! unless McLee has any more books planned that she hasn't told us yet, it's the last Guide book, maybe she'll have another book taking place in this universe down the line idk..(less)

Start your review of The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks (Montague Siblings, #3)
Mackenzi
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
This book will be released on November 16, 2021, and here's why.

When the book was announced, it was done. I had turned it in and it was finished and done and ready to go to the next stage of production...but it wasn’t right. Something about it felt intangibly off in a way I couldn’t put my finger on. But it was off enough that I asked for more time so I could try to fix it. So we delayed it and I wrote the book again. And it still wasn’t right. It was a fine book, but it wasn’t the book I wante
chai ♡
I looked up my symptoms on the internet—turns out I just need to read this book and I’ll be all right!
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
THERE IS A THIRD SIBLING NAMED ADRIAN?!!!??
Oh, wait! Is this the little baby brother that was mentioned in the first book?!

- Revived sibling relationships
- Monty & Felicity (not to mention Percy)
- The Caribbean (Barbados & New Orleans)
- grief and mental breakdown rep

Take.
All.
My.
Money!!!

You can bet your panties that I'm going to read this one! XD
Katelyn
THE GOBLINS GETTING A BOOK WHAT
marie
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
ummmm hello??????? since when is this a thing omg can't wait to jump back into the next season of Keeping Up With the Montagues ...more
Caidyn (he/him/his)

Also! Since most of the reviews so far are talking about The Madness Blooms I'd like to direct everyone to my own-voices (aka trans) review of the ARC. I read it. I reviewed it. I fucking enjoyed the hell out of it and gave my honest feedback on the content from my trans experiences. Click here to check it out!
Lauren Lanz
Now that the little gremlin has become a big boy™ we know a few years have passed since book two.

That being said, I expect Monty and Percy were secretly married by Felicity and remain happily together.
andrea ✨
IM SCREAMING I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HAPPENING IM SO EXCITED
Elli
Shelves: 2020-release
I suddenly have the urge to protect Adrian with my life and I don't know why. ...more
♡ Dakota ♡ (Sarcasm is my middle name)
Mackenzi Lee dropping this bomb on me today! I guess this means I need to actually get my butt into gear and read Felicity’s Book.
Maddy
Oct 26, 2019 marked it as to-read
I SHRIEKED. I SCREAMED OUT LOUD. I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED. ...more
Chi
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
This series got a sequel! But the synopsis almost told half of the story huh?!
Jo
Shelves: to-be-released
HOLY SHIT!?!?!??!
Cassandra
Nov 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Things that are getting me through this semester:

1) coffee
2) more coffee
3) the thought of this book
4) occasional flirting with sleep
Mari
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbt-tbr
I’m stuck somewhere in between “this is going to be EPIC” and “you’re going to disappoint, aren’t you?”

I hope I love it as much as the first, because I felt underwhelmed by the second.

Either way, bring it on.
Allison (SPELLBOUND READER)
Oh hello third book of a series I love... Why are you not in my hands at this very moment?! The Goblin is getting his own book and gets to go on an adventure with Monty?! Sign me TF up!
Jürgen  von der Heide
May 15, 2020 marked it as to-read
Rating a book before its publication... Goodreads shouldn't allow it.

A few words for those who do it: I can understand it when you give 5 stars to a book that's not released yet, you want to show some support to your beloved author and I can only agree with you (even though I won't do such a thing myself), but to slam a book that's not out yet, just so you know, doesn't do any harm to the book or to the author who writes it, it does only show what a mean dork you are, and what kind of a sorr
Ashley
The Goblin!
Julia Benassi
Oct 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
OMG YAS THIS IS ALL I WANT RIGHT NOW

I mean, you guys, imagine old Felicity being a badass woman who still doesn't give a sh*t about what men thinks about her, and old Henry and old Percy being this cute couple who still loves each other even though they are always making fun of the other one in some way.

(ignore me, I'm just very happy)
Gabi
The PAIN of how much I NEED this RIGHT NOW is EXCRUCIATING 😖😖😖

IT’S THE BABY BROTHER FROM BOOK ONE

THE GOBLIN

HE GETS HIS VERY OWN BOOK

AND A NAME 😭😭😭

It’s hard to describe but all I feel is this overwhelming sense of PRIDE. This baby needs to be PROTECTED 😤
🍓
UM WHAT THE FUCKKK
leo | 飛べ
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as no-grazie
19/04/2020 update: huh after reading tw thread I've decided that I don't want to support this author any longer.
_______

Mariah
Sep 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
WAIT, THAT'S THE GOBLIN ON THE COVER OMG
(I hadn't read the synopsis just in case there was a spoiler lol)
Sana
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as 2020-reading-vision
WELL, DAAAAAMN
kazually ♡
Mar 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: read-soon
can felicity be in this book too
Breanne
October 28th, 2019: Haven't done this in some time but OMG I NEED THIS BOOK ASAP! I had NO idea this was gonna be a thing, I'm VERY excited! ...more
Lance
Oct 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
GIRL?? WHAT?? GIVE IT TO ME, I THOUGHT THIS WAS JUST A DUOLOGY.
j.chestnut
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
I haven't even read the Felicity book yet but I would sell my soul to have this. ...more
♠ TABI⁷ ♠
Oct 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
I love how this dropped like a bomb of good tidings in the book world
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• We Are Totally Normal
  • Writing Vivid Characters: Professional Techniques for Fiction Authors (Writer's Craft Book 18)
  • This Boy
  • On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
  • Tell Me How You Really Feel
  • Red, White & Royal Blue
  • Wicked As You Wish (A Hundred Names for Magic, #1)
  • All Out: The No-Longer-Secret Stories of Queer Teens throughout the Ages
  • Jefferson's Sons
  • The Infinite Noise (The Bright Sessions, #1)
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • The Tyrant’s Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4)
  • Accidental
  • Naturally Tan
  • How It All Blew Up
  • True Letters from a Fictional Life
  • Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
Mackenzi Lee holds a BA in history and an MFA in writing for children and young adults from Simmons College. She is the New York Times bestselling author of the historical fantasy novels THIS MONSTROUS THING, THE GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO VICE AND VIRTUE, which won a 2018 Stonewall Honor Award and the New England Book Award, and its sequel, THE LADY'S GUIDE TO PETTICOATS AND PIRACY, which debuted at #3 ...more

Montague Siblings (3 books)
  • The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1)
  • The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings, #2)

Articles featuring this book

Gothic romance, dueling family restaurants, West African magic, and much, much more! It sure looks like 2021 is shaping up to be a year of...