Start by marking “Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)

Gavin's Song

(Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy #1)

Have you ever wondered what happens to two souls destined for each other before they even meet?
Well, this is it…

Gavin had believed himself untouchable. There wasn’t an inch of his body that hadn’t been taught to eliminate any threat, both to himself and others, as a Navy SEAL. Not only had he been trained to be a warrior, but a strategist who could accomplish any mission t
Published October 11th 2019 by Young Ink Press

Start your review of Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1)
Wendy
Damn, this was just as good as I thought it was gonna be. Pretty sad and heartbreaking...as expected.

Nothing romantic going on just yet....but the promise of one is in the air and it smells so sweet !!!

The only part I really didn't like was the end... Oh, how I hate cliffhangers and waiting !! Please hurry with the next books because I need them, like RIGHT NOW !!

Gavin and Ginny were definitely awesome but I also loved revisiting my old favorites....yes Shade, I am talking about you ;) Might be
mel ☽

well this was unexpectedly, hauntingly beautiful.

GIMME THE SECOND BOOK NOW. please??
Jessica
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*5+ stars*..."I've been searching for you for such a long time."

Wow! Bravo Jamie, Bravo. This book is a perfect mixture of all the feels and backstory!

From the prologue, to the middle when Gavin first saw and heard Ginny's voice, to the end when they finally meet. The backstory flowed well and didn't shift from past to present and vise versa.

I don't want to give too much away, but if you're heaitant to read this. Don't be, Gavin's book was definitely worth the wait.

Now on the the part we reader
Dedra
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 11***

I can’t wait until this book is released. Gavin has been through so much. Looking forward to his HEA.
Sheyla ✎
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it

Gavin's Song is the perfect introduction to the trilogy!

We have seen Ginny appear in a few books and of course, we knew about Gavin too.

Here we get to learn more about Evangeline who now goes by the name of Ginny. We learned so many things like how she ended up knowing Hammer and ending up as a Coleman for a while and then ending up as a foster child for the Wests'. We see how her friendship with Willa developed and later on her friendship with Penni too. Then, how she ended up singing for
Page
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jamie-begley
Perfection. I am not exaggerating. This is book 1 of 3, the beginning of Gavin's story. It's everything I wanted Gavin's book to be. It's everything I love about a series. It's everything I love about a trilogy. Just wow.

The books in this series are good, some very good, one or two are exceptional, but it's the series as a whole that I really like. I didn't 5 star love the first few, they were 3 star stories that at times I was eye rolling, but I had know Shade and Lily's story...just had to...s
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Gavin's story is finally here!

I have been waiting for a long time for Gavin's story and now it's finally here!!!

Gavin's Song is the first book in the Road To Salvation trilogy by Jamie Begley. This is also a spin off trilogy to The Last Rider's Series. If you haven't read The Last Rider's series, I highly recommend you go ahead and do that before diving into Gavin's Song. Because this is such an in depth novel, I'm going to avoid spoilers as much as I possibly can and skip the 'about the book' s
Kristi
If I could give this book 1 million stars I would. This is a book that I have waited on for what feels like years, even though it hasn't been that long lol.
This is NOT a standalone. You have to read the other books in this entire series in order to understand what is happening.

I am not a "dark romance" reader, I think some of the darkest I've read was Captive in the Dark series and that was really out of my comfort zone and ended up loving them. This book was all three of those books on crack..
Julia ☀
3.75 Stars! *Quickie Review!*--> oh who am i kidding this is going to be long winded as usual ;)

Before I start this review I need to give a shoutout to @Mel because it was her awesome review of Reaper's Wrath that put this trilogy on my radar! So thank you Mel! You did not steer me wrong!

back to the regularly scheduled review!

Well damn. . . . . that was a lot darker, heartbreaking, intense, and just sadder than I was expecting.

Yeah you're gonna need a moment after reading this one b
Sherry
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
My heart broke for Gavin and Ginny and cried over the things that was done to Gavin. I turned the pages anticipating that moment when Ginny saw her soul mate for the first time after thinking her soul mate was dead. The last two pages of the book was awesome when Ginny walked up to Gavin and said I’ve been searching a long time for you. I just melted.
Brandi

Truths revealed, lives shattered, hearts broken, scenes stolen... This book had it all- minus the heart-stopping romance. (Baby steps for these two in that department, I know, but here's hoping that it's remedied ASAP!)

*****SPOILERS*****

This first book in the Road to Salvation trilogy played out exactly as it should have; giving us some of Gavin's backstory, giving us some of Ginny's backstory & bringing them together in present time. (It just sucks that they didn't officially meet unt
Maria mmendoza
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Nook Kitten
Dec 29, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
They don't meet until the very end! Seriously? Not okay! I don't need or want to read every single little thing that happens to both of them from they were children. Only to get to the very end of the flipping book to find literally one minute worth of reading of the character's finally meeting! It is not okay that this entire book is nothing but tedious and unbelievable, over the top background. A complete waste of time.

The text itself is a boring, badly written, mess to wade through. The sent
jayne benn
Worth waiting for

This book was everything I wanted it to be, the writing was amazing the story flowed beautifully, it was everything that I wanted in the book. The back story about Gavin and Ginny was on point we needed to know everything and by God we did tenfolds. My heart shattered for Gavin on what he went through while being held captive and the thoughts that went through his head about his brother Viper and TLR's brothers gutted me!!!!! Ginny I expected her to be meek and shy but she wasn
Dawn Pressel
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
First Gavin broke me...just freaking broke me in half for all he endured. I was angry and sad and yes, broken for him and that was the first day of captivity. Crying for him and even though I knew the rescue was going to happen, I was relieved for him. 10 years is a very long time to endure the drugs and abuse, not to mention he went from a good looking muscular man to a shadow, I get why Gavin died and I can’t wait to read Reapers second book even if it breaks me again.

Ginny....oh this girl su
Tana
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gavin's Song (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #1) by Jamie Begley

I started this book last night and if I didn't have to go to sleep and work today I probably would never of put it down.

Gavin's Song was an excellent read, one of my favorites in the Last Rider's Series. I would suggest reading the entire series well I suppose you should read all four of them (Last Riders, Biker Bitches, VIP Room and Predators. They are all worth reading. See the reading order on the authors page. One o
Nancy Turner
Wonderful read

absolutely loved reading this book, I’ve read the entire series and have waited long time for Gavins book and it’s everything I hoped for and more, I highly suggest reading the other books in this series but actually don’t think you have to to enjoy this, you will miss out getting to know the other characters but it won’t interfere with the story of Gavin/Reaper and Ginny, I cried the entire first half of this book, it’s traumatic and the abuse is descriptive and horrific but it ne
Zubee
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Impressive start to Gavin's story ... am waiting for the other books ...
There is a crispness to the author's writing and in spite of the sensitive subjects and violence in the book, the story moves along ... she also writes this one in such a way that way old stuff is touched on like the very beginning of the Last Riders story ... and she does an impressive job of linking the bits and pieces to paint the whole picture ...
H and h both make multi-layered and interesting characters .... fingers cro
C&D Editing
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grab your tissues, ladies. This is a HIGHLY emotional book that had me needing to take a step back a few times. You are going to fall in love and heartbreak over Gavin James.

I can't express enough how emotional this story is. We've been on a journey with over 20 books in this multi-series, each book getting better than the previous ones. However, Jamie Begley took it to the next level with this one.

Move over Shade, Cash, Rider, and even Greer (gotta love Greer), because Gavin James is the one w
sau
Jun 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Re-reading Gavin's song a thousand more times until book 2 comes out!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!
Luz
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you see all those five stars? These ladies aren't lying.

Gavin losing himself to Reaper.Ginny's constant loss.
Both felt abandoned. Both felt something was missing. Both deserve a HEA.

Perfect start for the last original member of the Last Riders.
This is Jamie Begley's best work yet.
Bravo, Ms. Begley.

For those of you who have not read any of the previous books in the Last Rider's series ..... shame on you! Go back to the beginning. Take your time. Savor them. Then read them again.

Don't forget
Katie
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mary
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
CLIFFHANGER. ARGH

I hate cliffhangers they are a slap in the face to reader.
That said I am going to set aside my emotions and just focus on the part of the story of Gavin given with this publication of part 1 of the story. I will be honest and say I have no plans to pick up this series again until all of the books are completed.

The story flowed well and the characters were written well. They draw you in and you care about them wanting both Gavin and Genny to have a happy ending to their love s
MJ
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dear Lord,
Grant me the ability to wait for the next two books to finish this trilogy. That is all!!

I do not even have the words to express how gutted I was with this book. It was something that I tried to prepare myself for, but I failed. Like really failed. This is one of those books that you know is going to be horrible, but you are going to go ahead and just read it. Well folks, it was devastating. I know that there is so much more to the story, but oh my goodness. My heart broke for Ginny.
Nichole Kuffa
Still got shivers

O.M.F.G that was soooo.... AMAZING! Talk about taking slow burn to a whole new level! I can’t wait to see what happens next! Reading what Gavin went through broke my heart, I can just imagine how the author felt writing it! And Ginniy! She was always such a mystery until now and I can’t wait to read more about her! I honestly think she’s probably my favourite character in the whole series after reading this book and I cannot wait to read the next two books!
Patrice
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I am irritated at having spent time reading this book.

There should have been a warning that the hero and heroine don't meet until the last page. I was expecting a romance, but this was just deep background. I've been waiting so long and all we got was the pain of the past without even a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm go back to anticipating Gavin's story and pick it up again after the whole trilogy is available :(
sheila yeske Yeske
😰

I have read every book Jamie has written and all of them are re- readable.
I have waited like everyone else for this book to be published and what a disappointment it was, certainly not worth the wait. Hopefully the next one will be better.
I have never written a bad review for any of Jamie's books and hope to this will be my last.
Kayread
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sam
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When is the release date?!?
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Maria (Made Men, #7)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Dominic (Made Men, #8)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Pooh (The Devil's Angels MC #3)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • The Devil's Angels MC - Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Alarick (King's Descendants MC, #1)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Craving Cecilia (The Aces' Sons, #6)
  • Ask Me If I Care (SWAT Generation 2.0 #4)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Say It Ain't So (SWAT Generation 2.0, #9)
  • Any Day Now (SWAT Generation 2.0, #8)
  • Joke's on You (SWAT Generation 2.0, #6)
  • Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0, #7)
  • Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 #3)
Jamie Begley's Reading Order:
1. Razer's Ride (The Last Riders)
2. Viper's Run (The Last Riders)
3. Knox's Stand (The Last Riders)
4. Sex Piston (Biker Bitches)
5. Teased (The VIP Room)
6. Tainted (The VIP Room)
7. Shade's Fall (The Last Riders)
8. King (The VIP Room)
9. Cash's Fight (The Last Riders)
10. Fat Louise (Biker Bitches)
11. Riot (Predators MC)
12. Shade (The Last Riders)
13. Stand Off (Preda

Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy (3 books)
  • Reaper's Wrath (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #2)
  • Reaper's Salvation (Road to Salvation: A Last Rider's Trilogy, #3)

News & Interviews