Start by marking “Supernatural The Official Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Supernatural The Official Cookbook

Supernatural The Official Cookbook

Filled with delicious recipes inspired by the hit television series, this cookbook allows fans to experience the world of Supernatural like never before.

Whether you're a seasoned chef, beginner cook, or diner food enthusiast like the Winchester Brothers, Supernatural: The Official Cookbook brings a variety both savory and sweet recipes from the show to life. When they
hardcover, 128 pages
Published November 5th 2019 by Titan Books (UK)

To ask other readers questions about Supernatural The Official Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supernatural The Official Cookbook

Start your review of Supernatural The Official Cookbook
Anika Hartlaub
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved to read it and I will definitely try some of those recipes. The photography is also remarkable 😁❤
Tori
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
I'm a huge fan of the show, so the blurbs on each recipe were fun for me. However, the one thing that surprised me was how amazingly easy the recipes are to cook. I am the cook in the house, but I'm by no means gourmet. Most cookbooks are not at my level. It was a nice surprise to buy the book for the blurbs and the pictures from the show and end up being able to actually cook stuff in it. And the pictures of the food were awesome too. All around, this cookbook is really well done. Unless ...more
Christel
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this entire cookbook front to back, and have never been so excited to cook. The recipes are all very simple and easy to follow, and really creatively relate to the show Supernatural. The photography is gorgeous, and the blurbs relating to the series sporadically placed throughout the book give me so many nostalgic feels. I'm most excited to try out Winchester Surprise and Hunter's Nog with bourbon! Great cookbook and great gift for anyone who loves Supernatural.
Rachel Russell
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a must have for any Supernatural fan. This book is full of delicious recipes, some of which are inspired by the characters of the CW show and others that have featured in the show. It even has the little extra detail of telling you from where the food is featured in each episode in the series. I am looking forward to trying a few recipes from this book.
Jodie
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how my heart is happy! I simply adore this show. I had no idea that this was coming out, saw it on the cooking table at work, did a little happy dance and promptly bought a copy. So much goodness in one little cookbook. Happiness can be found between the covers.
Dawn
Dec 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This has a good range of recipes and most are pretty easy to make. Some are directly related to the show - like cheeseburgers, pie and Winchester Surprise. And there are photos from the show throughout.
Amanda
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great photos, excellent job matching food to the episodes that inspired the recipes. I look forward to making many of the items in the book.
Rachel
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great cookbook for fans and fanatics who are not well-seasoned chefs. Recipes are simple and delicious. Great snacks and easy meals.
Alina Hartlaub
Jan 20, 2020
Nathan Marshall
Feb 21, 2020

• The Adventurous Eaters Club: Mastering the Art of Family Mealtime
  • Family Don't End with Blood: Cast and Fans on How Supernatural Has Changed Lives
  • Entertainment Weekly the Ultimate Guide to Supernatural
  • Inside Out
  • Me
  • The Elder Scrolls: The Official Cookbook
  • This Is How You Lose the Time War
  • Supernatural: The Official Cookbook: Burgers, Pies, and Other Bites from the Road
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Blood of Elves (The Witcher, #1)
  • Disney's Beauty and the Beast
  • Tasty Latest and Greatest: Everything You Want to Cook Right Now
  • Strange Planet
  • You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)
  • Journals of a Madman a colleciton of stories from around the world
  • Daughter of Aphrodite (Daughter Trilogy, #1)
  • Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow-Cooker Recipes for Real Life
  • Danielle Walker's Eat What You Love: Everyday Comfort Food You Crave; Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes

News & Interviews