Start by marking “Fated Kiss (Cat's Paw Cove #11)” as Want to Read:
Fated Kiss (Cat's Paw Cove #11)

Fated Kiss

(Cat's Paw Cove #11)

Everyone makes mistakes. Even Fate.

Thirty years ago, one of the three Fates pitted two women against each other, never realizing that the irreversible mistake would result in years of torment for the women’s offspring, Raven Lancaster and Lazlo Steele.

Blindly optimistic, Raven uses her gifts as a medium to help others navigate life’s challenges. Lazlo, a successful but sel
Kindle Edition
Published May 5th 2020 by CPC Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fated Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated Kiss

Start your review of Fated Kiss (Cat's Paw Cove #11)
Monica
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Raven Lancaster uses her ability to help people. Lazlo Steele uses his for charm, but he doesn't quite believe in the "magic". Raven's family owns the gazebo that Lazlo's family wants to use for a wedding. Their attraction is apparent, but they must help each other figure out the mystery of the past and the gazebo before they can be together. A trip to the past helps much in healing the hurt of the present and provides better things ahead for both these families. Toss in some mischievous pets an ...more
Marianne
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an enchanting paranormal romance.. I loved it! It is so unique and clever.. It kept me engaged and happy. No problem wanting more of this series!

Annarella
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this stories as they're always fun to read and engrossing. This one was no exception.
The characters are well written, the story is enjoyable and the world building is as lovely as usual.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
Penny Hickman
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love this series, and have liked every book I have read. Raven and Lazlo's relationship starts out rocky and they have a mystery to solve before they can even think about being together.

Tristan Burbridge
May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
The story line was great and the character work was terrific. The book had a smooth flow to it. I was entertained from beginning to end and found myself laughing several times. I look forward to more from this author.

Liliyana Shadowlyn
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads

Fated Kiss is brilliant. I really enjoyed reading this, and was reluctant to put it down. The mystery and chemistry surrounding Raven and Lazlo is absolutely mesmerizing. A rift in time, magic, and a possible love connection all combine to create a spellbinding story. If you love magic and romance with a touch of mystery, you'll love this!
Dorothy  Scott
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lazlo desperately seeks his father’s approval, no matter if he breaks a code. He needs to book the Gazebo as his sister’s wedding venue. Raven cannot rent it on that specific date because of a family memorial and Lazlo attempts to charm her. Their meeting signals a disaster at the Gazebo and a crossing of family secrets and tragedy. Fated Kiss is a lovely emotional story that points out the healing and hope of love.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a r
Heather W
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fated Kiss is the eleventh book in the wonderful multi-author Cat's Paw Cove series and is a terrific addition to this series.

I loved this story and found Raven and Lazlo to be great characters who have to work together to resolve issues in the present that come about because of their mothers' feud in the past. This story is well written and engaging, keeping my interest from start to finish, with a feud, fate, magical cats, and romance.

This is the first book I have read by this author and I loo
Rebecca Goss
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can’t express my affection for Cat’s Paw Cove enough. Raven and Lazlo are instantly attracted to each other. Lazlo doesn’t recognize that he has magic and uses it inappropriately. Raven and her family each has their own magical skills. There’s a lot of history in the background that affects their relationship and threatens it. A little fate intervention, some convoluted family interactions, romance and magical cats! What more could you ask for in a book? I love this series! I voluntarily read ...more
Jeanne Richardson
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written by Darcy Devlon; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

May 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 11th book in the series and still a fun one to read. Cat paw cove is a place for supernatural beings to live safely but rules are rules Raven and Lazlo are the children of a pair of women that had a falling out due to a goddess mix up now the children have to sort through it all and decide if they will make amends or continue on the path they are taking. A fun read went very quickly with a romance as well I enjoyed the read
Annette
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-read-2020
This was a quick breezy light story! It had paranormal romance, time travel and was just perfect in every way. I can’t wait to read more in this series. The cat and dog chapters are a cute touch too. Thanks to the author for the opportunity to read this book
T.M. Payne
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Review: Fated Kiss (Cat's Paw Cove #11)
Author: Darcy Devlon
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy - Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
What do you do when someone keeps telling you that you have magic and your using spells on people? Well, Lazlo goes all about figuring it out the wrong way and it may cost him the one thing he has ever truly wanted.
Raven knows something is wrong when her mother's spirit stops talking. What she doesn't know is why.
It will take a cat, a lot of love and family to figure this
Denise
May 23, 2020
Alicia Williams
Feb 27, 2021
Wynter Daniels
Apr 03, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Dani
Sherri Williamson
Sep 27, 2020
Pam
Oct 16, 2020

• Dragon Destined (Prince of the Other Worlds, #2)
  • Spooks and Spells (Hocus Pocus #1)
  • Spooning Leads to Forking (Hot in the Kitchen, #2)
  • Falling Hard
  • Trial by Sabotage (Hartman & Malone #1)
  • Dirty Work (Dirty, #1)
  • My Best Friend's Forbidden Brother
  • Crooked Changeling (Woodlock’s Home for Magical Delinquents #0.5)
  • A Familiar Sense of Dead
  • Healed with a Kiss (Cat's Paw Cove, Book 20)
  • Defending Love (Love Reunion, Book 2)
  • Viking
  • Blood Coup (Immortal Reign #4)
  • Dirty Desires
  • Tex (Wilder Brothers Rodeo #4)
  • Dixon (Reapers MC, #10)
  • Entranced (Rogues, #1)
  • His Injured Protector

Cat's Paw Cove (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • A Witch in Time (Cat's Paw Cove, #1)
  • Her Homerun Hottie (Cat's Paw Cove, #2)
  • Gambling on the Artist (Cat's Paw Cove, #3)
  • Meows and Mistletoe (Cat's Paw Cove #4)
  • Hot Magic (Cat's Paw Cove #5)
  • Reimagining Mr. Right (Cat's Paw Cove #6)
  • Familiar Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #7)
  • Magical Blessings (Cat's Paw Cove #8)
  • Christmas at Moon Mist Manor (Cat's Paw Cove #9)
  • Love Overrules the Lawyer (Cat's Paw Cove #10)

News & Interviews