Start by marking “Love in Lockdown” as Want to Read:
Love in Lockdown

Love in Lockdown

A state of isolation, close proximity, or confinement.

Join fourteen bestselling authors as they distract YOU from lockdown with this collection of all-new short and steamy stories.

There’s no escaping... love is catching.

All proceeds will benefit organizations supporting families in need during this challenging time.

LOVE IN LOCKDOWN is only available for a limited
Published June 2nd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Love in Lockdown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Lockdown

Start your review of Love in Lockdown
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Review of an arc of Bad Good Neighbor by Ker Dukey

Super short and packed with all the deliciousness that only instalust can give you.
Jameson gets shot and ends up in the ER where he meets the gorgeous doctor, Melanie Monroe. There was definite lust in the air, but nothing came from it.
Fast forward several months and Jameson has moved in next door. Melanie's annoyed by his constant partying and the two women he seems to have living with him. The nerve of him, destroying all of her fantasies. Howe
Andrea Fleury
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far I Have read one story. Love and liquor by Angel Devlin. It was unbelievably wonderful. What a great story about Dan a pub owner and Rosie his employee. Rosie cleans his pub before and after closing. So when they both find out about the Corona Virus they decided to lockdown together.
Keri Loves Books
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine

This opposites attract MM romance is hot and sweet! Oliver hides who he is, while Micah lives out loud. You’ll get just a taste of Micah and Oliver’s chemistry in this short story.

Oliver has a big secret and the only one to figure it out is Micah, his long time crush. It’s going to get HOT when these two are forced to share a dorm room during a college visit. The only problem is, Oliver is hiding who he really his.
Being this close to Micah, he eon’t be able to
Wendy'sThoughts
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Multiple Authors, Romance
Let's See...
What Could be Uplifting and...
Make Us Feel Better...

What Would Help Those in Need...
Easing the Burden Many Share...

Well, 14 authors Thought and Thought
And Decided They Could Help...
Put Their Words Together and Lighten the Load...
Came Up With

Love in Lockdown...

All Proceeds Will Be Donated and Shared 50/50...
Two Charities That Support...
Families In Need...
During These Challenging Times...

If You Want to Experience This Positive Read...
Better Get Clicking On the Pre-Sale Button..
K.  Ramjohn
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm reviewing My Hollywood Heart by Haley Jenner
Well this was a short quick read that I absolutely loved. It felt like you got a full story in this novella. It was a little hilarious, a little heartfelt, extremely hott, and will definitely give you all the feels. Arie and Blake had witty banter, some amazing chemistry and their steamy scenes downright explosive. This was an excellent addition to the Love in Lockdown anthology.
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine

This book was the perfect sweet, sexy pick-me up that I needed in these tough times.

I loved Oliver and Micah’s connection from the start, and I loved the contrast of how incredibly sweet they could be, and at the same time they could be incredibly hot together. These two just fit so well together, and I loved it.

This was a sweet, sexy and enjoyable read I couldn't put down. It's well-written and well paced. This is a fairly short story, but it pa
Dani
Jun 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology
Forbidden Delights by Cora Reilly

Update: Apparently this is so short because she plans to write more for the couple but this was not disclosed anywhere before release. I'm tired of authors and their dishonesty and attempts at quick cash grabs. I get this is for charity, but let us know all the details upfront when are expecting a short story, not a teaser to a future book that you have no idea when you'll be releasing.

This was short, like four chapters short. Most of the other stories in this
Ker Dukey
Jun 02, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

♥️🔒 CHARITY ANTHOLOGY NOW LIVE 🔒♥️
𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗨𝗞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.
ONE-CLICK NOW: https://books2read.com/LOVEINLOCKDOWN
There’s no escaping... love is catching.
ONE-CLICK this charity anthology and help raise much needed funds for families struggling on hard times due to the coronavirus.
Amaz
Marley Valentine
May 05, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
❗️A N T H O L O G Y C O M I N G S O O N❗️

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄!

𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐖

Amazon: bit.ly/LiLAmazon
Apple Books: apple.co/LiLApple
Nook: bit.ly/LiLNook
Kobo: bit.ly/LiLKobo
Google Play: bit.ly/LiLGP

LOCKING HIM DOWN

I’ve been infatuated with Micah Stewart from the very first time I laid eyes on him.

The only problem is he doesn’t know I’m gay.

Nobody does.

It’s my biggest secret. Until a school field trip forces us together for a week.

Away from the pressure, away from the judgement, i
Michelle Claypot_Reads
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites-2020
Such a great anthology!

My Hollywood Hart from Haley Jenner
Holy Shitballs these two can pack a punch with only a bite sized treat. When I saw who this was about I was a giddy hot mess! This is the kind of novella that tells an entire story. An entire filthy, dirty, swoonworthy story. I am desperate for more of these two and am not above begging. All the "Principesa" stars for this tasty morsel!!!

Locking Him Down from Marley Valentine
Wow! I have to say this author is fast becoming my fave MM story
Sophie Ruthven
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Review for My Hollywood Hart by Haley Jenner:
Gah what a perfect little tease of a story that was. Everything is crossed that my favourite powerhouse duo expand on it at some point as would love to see more of this couple and the world's they just crossed. Gah. Over way too quick.

Gave 5 stars for the characters alone, but be warned, you will be left like a junkie wanting a fix but in the best way
Nina Levine
Jun 04, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Gah!! Forced proximity is such a fun trope to write and I loved writing this short Storm MC story for the Love In Lockdown anthology!!

“You were always my kryptonite, Chelsea, and we both know where that got me. Being forced into this kind of proximity with you is fucking dangerous.”

Meet Gunnar & Chelsea

The biker & the politician's daughter.
Sworn enemies.
One night will change everything.

GRAB YOUR COPY HERE:

Amazon US: https://bit.ly/LiL-AMZ-US
Amazon Universal: bit.ly/LiLAmazon
Apple Books: https:
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)

Read only Angel of Tears by L A Cotton and Locke by Tracy Lorraine.

Both were fun, steamy quick reads. AoT was a bit more emotional and the connection these two characters had was amazing. I hope they'll get their own book one day.
Darlene I read to many boooks
3.5 ⭐

So this one i got and only read few authors since those are the ones I know of. If you wanna read all the stories go right ahead but my rating is for just those ones not the whole bundle.

My new neighbor- Hope ford ⭐⭐
Clay and Caroline

This one was super fast super insta. Between caroline and Clay no push away steamyish and pretty straight to the point about new neighbor who lock themselves in the basement during a storm.

No ow/om drama, no cheating, sexy times, no virgins

No condoms, safe, h
Athena
This review is for Angel of Tears by L.A. Cotton, which is part of the Love In Lockdown Anthology.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

I need more Matteo now!!! I loved how something so beautiful can come from the unexpected. I’d love to find out if fate has more in store for Caitlin and Matteo!

Angel Of Tears by L.A. Cotton is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc, anthology
- BAD/GOOD NEIGHBOR by Ker Dukey (5 stars)
This just a taste of what Is to come. A spicy MC short that is part of the Love in Lockdown Anthology for charity. You know if it’s a Dukey book it’s gonna be a good one! Jameson is in a very troubling situation which is when he first meets Melanie Monroe. Who knew they would end up being neighbors! This also introduces us to Animal. His book is coming up in June as part of the Royal Bastards MC. All in all, I enjoyed this short MC story. Told in dual PO
Kim
Jun 03, 2020 rated it really liked it

I totally bought this for the M/M story Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine. I really enjoyed this short. Oliver has been keeping secrets from everyone, but he cannot hide from himself that he has a fascination with one certain guy. Micah is out and not afraid to be who he is. He is not sure why Oliver stares at him in odd ways or what he might have done to make him dislike him. But now that they will be spending a week in a dorm room together, it's probably time to come clean.

I loved how supp
Haley Jenner
May 29, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
🔒CHARITY ANTHOLOGY🔒

𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗨𝗞 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗨𝗦 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.

Amazon US: https://bit.ly/LiL-AMZ-US
Google Play: bit.ly/LiLGP

LOVE IN LOCKDOWN IS COMING
Lauren Luman
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine and loved it. It was kind of a coming of age/coming out story and I can't wait to see what else Valentine has in store for Micah and Oliver. They are so perfect together!
heareads (Debbie)
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-read
Bad/Good Neighbour - Ker Dukey

Sexy rough biker and sweet innocent doctor. Sign me up!

Jamieson first meets Monroe when he’s taken to her ER for a gunshot wound. From the minute he sees her, he wants her.

He just so happens to move next door to her and like a knight in shining armour, saves her during a storm one night and their fate is sealed. Leading the way for some hot and steamy lockdown scenes!

Jamieson is protective, has humour and is definitely all alpha and I need to more of their story.
Rebecca
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love the steamy, sexy stories in Lockdown!

My Hollywood Hart

Ari and Blake are super fun, and damn sexy together!! A fun meet cute wherein Ari does exactly what I expected and acts like an a$$. Fast paced and surprisingly sweet, Ari and Blake find they have a lot more in common than either one expected. 5 diiirrttty talking stars for Mr. Hollywood Hart!!

Locking Him Down by Marley Valentine

Micah and Oliver are sweet perfection!
My Hollywood Hart
By Haley Jenner

Ari and Blake are super fun, and damn se
Nikki
I’ll be honest that I’m here only for L.A. Cotton’s story.

Angel of Tears // A Verona Legacy Short Story

Matteo is one of my favourites from the Verona Legacy so I’m really happy I got to see more of him! He’s such a great character, and here it’s proved that he has a heart of gold. He’s a gentleman and I just love everything about him. Him and Caitlin had this spark from the start so it was a cute short story to read, although I really secretly hope that we’ll get more of him, and that him and C
Jill
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've only read two stories from this anthology so far but holy ish! If the rest are as good as these, then BRING THEM ON! Great cause!

My Hollywood Hart by Haley Jenner:
Okay. How the hell did these ladies pack a full engrossing story in a short little novella? It's FANTASTIC! Once I learned who this story was about I. Was. Squealing! No worries though--it can absolutely be read as a standalone! This story has all the elements of a juicy heartfelt book. Incredible witty banter between characters.
Leslee
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Locked Down by Shaw Hart: Hazel never expected to be caught up in an arranged marriage in the 21st century. Archer was a businessman who made a deal with her father and got her hand in marriage as part of it. Three years later and Hazel's life is basically living with a stranger. Not to mention, she is a virtual prisoner. She can't go anywhere or do anything without Archer putting a stop to it. Archer is desperate. He loved Hazel as soon as he spotted her. Terrified she would be snatched up by a ...more
Melissa Ryann
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Stars for Everyone!

What a great anthology to read during this time in our world. Fourteen authors come together to create love during lockdown. I love anthologies because they always introduce me to new authors and even gives me a glimpse of when authors I’ve read before write new tropes!

Love in Lockdown has everything from arranged marriages, friends to lovers, MC, age gap/reverse age gap, second chance, mafia, and MM. There is something for everyone. Every author did a fantastic job at
The Romantic Rush Blog
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kudos to these amazing authors for sharing their work in a way that benefits our very chaotic world right now.

There are tons of gems in this. Was very excited to see Matteo, a secondary character from the new Prince of Hearts by LA Cotton- getting a 5 star short story about his connection with Caitlin and his big, beautiful heart.

Haley Jenner brings us a full on treat with the super streamy read, and Marley Valentine delivers an emotionally intimate MM short. We also get some MC fun from Ker Duk
KC Caron
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Marley Valentine's "Locking Him Down" is wonderful New Adult romance, and THE highlight for me among so many great stories.

Oliver and Micah!!!!! FLOVE their origin story. Opposites attract finding new love and leaving the whole world open for possibilities. Marley Valentine has another HUGE hit in MM romance on her hands with "Locking Him Down"

"Our mouths move without an expiration date, languidly teasing and tasting, promising one another of all the good things left to come." That's top notch
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Review for Good Bad Neighbour by Ker Dukey

This may have been a shorter read but it wasn't short of content that was for sure. I do love an MC story and this has the potential to be right up there in my favourites. With this being part of Love in Lockdown anthology, I do hope there is a continuation of Jameson and Melanie Monroe's story as I feel their journey was just the beginning and I would really love to read more of their story.

Jameson has been shot and we jump straight into the story as he
Ebonie
Jun 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
At a time where I find myself reading more than I ever have, I was happy to see this anthology released. I was especially happy to see Lone Star Heat by Kimberly Knight included as a part of this anthology. As a sports fanatic and Oklahoma girl (that part will make sense once you read it), I really enjoyed this story. Hot baseball players with a side of (slightly) forbidden lust and a promise of more had my nose buried in this short story from the second I started reading it. I was left wanting ...more
Kahea
*Review for Bad/Good Neighbor by Ker Dukey*

***4 Stars***

I gotta say, for a short story this baby packed a punch and definitely got me all kinds of interested in Animal from the Royal Bastards MC. But as for Grim and Monroe, I gotta say I really liked these two. The examples of what made these two tick were so well done that you could feel the compassion and loyalty they both have ingrained in them. The way they meet was most definitely not the norm, but considering the world this short is se
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Romance Retreat: Love in Lockdown Charity Anthology 1 8 Jun 08, 2020 08:35AM
Romance Retreat: Love in Lockdown Charity Anthology 2 9 Jun 03, 2020 04:15AM
Romance Retreat: LOVE IN LOCKDOWN 4 25 May 12, 2020 03:40AM
Romance Retreat: Love in Lockdown Charity Anthology 1 21 Apr 06, 2020 05:38AM

• Chasing Her Unicorn
  • Animal (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #1)
  • Rule: The Finale (Black Hearts Still Beat, #3)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Not So Accidental Baby Daddy (A DILF For Father's Day, #7)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Dreamboat
  • A SERIOUS RELATION-CHIP (The Way To A Man's Heart Book 10)
  • California Dreamin'
  • Daddy's Worst Nightmare
  • Jersey Chaser
  • Beholden (Carmel Cove, #1)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Prince of Hearts (Verona Legacy, #1)
  • Together with Love: Bonus Scenes Collection
  • The Danger You Know (Shadow Duet, #1)
Tracy Lorraine is a M/F and M/M contemporary romance author. Tracy has just turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since.

News & Interviews