Start by marking “Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)

Unforgettable

(Cloverleigh Farms #5)

Back then, I had it all.
Wicked fastball. Killer instinct. Cocky grin. Full package.
(And believe me, I knew how to score.)
My senior year, I was a first round draft pick with a two-million-dollar signing bonus. Before I could even legally buy myself a beer, I made my Major League debut.

Point is, I was invincible.
Until one day I wasn’t.

After tanking my career—during the Wor
Published May 4th 2020

Start your review of Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
Melanie Harlow
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
☘️ PREORDER NOW ☘️

In high school we were just friends, but I’d always wanted her, and I’d never forgotten her—the red hair, the incredible smile, the crazy, reckless thing we did in the back of my truck the night we said goodbye. It’s been eighteen years, but one look at her and I feel like my old self again. I can still make her laugh, she can still take me down a notch, and when the chemistry between us explodes, it’s even hotter this time around—and I don’t want it to end.

But just when I thin
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy, ratula
AHHH!!! I swear Melanie Harlow's stories are like coming home for me. I have loved the Cloverleigh Farms series since book one and finally getting April's story is just icing on the cake. I knew it would equally gut me and make me swoon but seeing her and Tyler together, their past and their present just rocked me to my core. I loved their passion and their emotional connection and could not get enough of their beautiful love story!! Harlow did it again!

Gah!! Tyler Shaw was everything I love in
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-“Something about being here feels right to me, and I haven’t felt that in a long time.”

IMG-0873

Tyler Shaw was a high school baseball star and a first round draft pick who skyrocketed to fame making millions as a MLB pitcher. He was invincible until he wasn’t. One moment at the word series shatters all his dreams. One minute he’s on top of the world, and in the next minute, it’s all gone, and he goes from feeling like a winner to feeling like an embarrassment. Baseb
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 4, 2020
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Friends to Lovers | Second Chance Romance

I am so bummed that this is the final book in the Cloverleigh Farms series. This entire series makes up some of my favorite books over the past few years and knowing I won’t be getting another one makes me so sad. Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited to see what she brings us next, but I have sentimental feelings for each of these novels. Sigh…

Unforgettable is the 5th and final book in the series. This one
Syndi
May 25, 2020 rated it liked it
Julia ✨
The perfect conclusion to a very good series. I cried in certain parts not gonna lie, this book was less fun (but it still was, no worries) but more emotional. I appreciated how the author approached the adoption theme in this book. It was truly well done and so delicate. The guilt discussion of "leaving your baby behind" even if it's for the best but also working on accepting there's nothing wrong in not being ready and giving them the best life they could ever have. I adored how therapy was pr ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
5 Grown-Up Love Stars
* * * * *
There is something to be said when a successful series comes to an end...SUCCESSFULLY. Not all of them do. Melanie Harlow's Cloverleigh Farms has had an amazing run and to close it off with this story of Tyler and April was perfect.

I am a huge fan of stories that allow the characters to be able to set aside issues in a mature fashion. The first crossing April and Tyler had of friendship to something more happened 18 years ago when both of these characters were youn
Elizabeth
May 09, 2020 marked it as nope-nope-nope
Spoilers

DNF

Are you kidding me? He knew she had the kid and still left her for 18 years!!! And this is a romance book....and I am suppose to root for him to reconnect after 18 years of being a baseball star prob sleeping with a bunch of women. None of the reviews I saw mentioned this!

"But I knew that eighteen years ago, April Sawyer had given birth to one. And it had been mine."

I read a few more chapters and am disgusted how the heroine was written to just be ok with the fact he never even cal
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
April and Tyler were friends as teenagers and she often helped him out with his schoolwork but there was never anything romantic between them. There was definitely a mutual attraction but he was a talented baseball player and completely focused on going to college and being drafted. Tyler lived a very disciplined life when he realised his passion for playing baseball was going to lead to a career.

The night before Tyler heads to college he spends it with April, one thing leads to another and he
MarvelUsReads
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 Stars)

An incredible story which resonated deep within us, and laid claim to our hearts. Melanie Harlow delivers a beautifully heartening second chance love story, in her most recent novel Unforgettable.

Vivid imagery, authentic characters, relatable challenges, Melanie Harlow’s Unforgettable is a moving read, which leads us on a journey of overcoming fear, rediscovering purpose, and finding happiness. Simply touching!

For full review: www.marvelusreads.com (May 2020 Cozy Corner)
Cassidy
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS

I always end a Melanie Harlow book with a smile on my face and love in my heart. Unforgettable is a second chance romance. Both the main characters are well into their 30s. They were childhood friends. The hero was a super star baseball player struggling with what do do now that his career was over. The heroine is our last single Sawyer sister. This was a sweet story about love, forgiveness, family, and finding yourself.

I voluntarily read an early copy.
Seline
May 05, 2020 rated it liked it

Great start to this book but i lost interest near the 20% mark so I started to skim.
Karen
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have adored this series. I didn’t have a sister, just three smelly brothers. I didn’t even get a girl child, just three boys made of slugs and snails and puppy dog tails. To read books with lovely close sister relationships makes me happy.

So April Sawyer, sister number two by birth but the last to get a book. The sensible one. But the sensible one who made a mistake and that mistake sort of put her life on pause. No spoilers, I’m not saying what the mistake was.

Tyler Shaw was a local boy who
Lauren Luman
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's official. I'm a sucker for Harlow's broken heroes.

Sebastian. Jack. And now Tyler. Secrets. Compulsions. Skeletons.

Don't misunderstand. The stories aren't super angsty, but these men are a little tortured and vulnerable. Things men aren't supposed to be. Men are supposed to be strong and built like a fortress, never admitting their feelings.

Harlow finds ways to write these men into romantic stories of love and redemption and second chances and sometimes even a secondary topic that complete
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 UNFORGETTABLE STARS!! Melanie Harlow saved the best for last. April and Tyler's story was PERFECTION....I absolutely loved these two and their story will live with me forever. The series has been the best and will be one of my favorite series ever. You definitely need to read this book and series.
Melanie (mells_view)
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good small town romance read.

I can always count on Melanie Harlow for an easy small town romance read. This one is a unique take on second chance, and has some angst, but it’s just the right amount. I’ve only read a couple of the books in this series and it was easy enough to follow along.
~Dawn~TUG
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The last book in the Cloverleigh Farms series **insert crying face** NOOOOOOOOO we need to get their kids stories, so many opportunities for me to stay here forevvvvvvver. But alas, the last is here, and I devoured it. April and Tyler's attraction and connection JUMPED off the pages and landed straight in my heart. I loved them. Frustration strangled me at times with poor Tyler and his view of himself and his worth, but I knew I had to hold faith in my little manchild, that he would find his way ...more
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
NO SPOILERS!

Unforgettable was absolutely PHENOMENAL and everything I wanted it to be and so much more! The entire Cloverleigh Farms series has been exceptional, but Melanie Harlow definitely saved the best for last with Unforgettable!

The storyline was absolutely perfect and I loved it so much. I honestly didn’t completely know what to expect with Tyler and April’s story, but it was pure romance PERFECTION, and I absolutely loved it with all of my heart. Melanie Harlow blew me away with this stor
Amber Sanchez
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can’t say that I have an official favorite book in this Cloverleigh Farms series. I’ve found something that I absolutely love in every male and female character; and it is no different with Unforgettable. April and Tyler’s second-chance is all encompassing, and Melanie Harlow truly hits on all cylinders - AGAIN!

Their story of forgiveness, understanding, acceptance and kindness grasps at my heart. It displays both April and Tyler in the some of their most vulnerable moments. That being said, o
Robin
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an arc copy of this from the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.

Summary
Tyler Shaw was supposed to be one of the best pitchers of all time. But he career ended in disaster when he could no longer control his pitches - the world series nonetheless. Now he hides out in his secluded cabin in the woods avoiding people and their unanswerable questions.
He is back in his hometown for his younger sisters wedding and comes face to face with April Sawyer, the woman
Kahea
***4 Stars***

After finding out more about April in Unbreakable, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on her book and see her get her HEA and I have to say that I really enjoyed her journey. It was full of heart and hope, even if it was a tinsy bit bittersweet as this is the final book of the series, but still a wonderful way to get lost for a couple of hours.

April, I adored. She’s strong, sweet and sassy and I loved watching as she worked through her feelings about choices she made in the past an
Susan's Reviews
May 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well written, and mostly likeable characters, but the male lead, Tyler Shaw, was SELFISH. April gets pregnant - and promptly lets Tyler off the hook. He's got a valuable career in baseball to focus on. April gets to suffer for 18 years, wondering about the child she gave up for adoption. Tyler did a lot of growing up in this story, but he irritated me, although he seemed to be able to charm the pants off of April and all the females in this story.

And then SPOILER ALERT - he leaves again, but th
Luna Sol
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Unforgettable, I was hooked from beginning to end. It is the perfect conclusion to the Coverleigh Farms series. Tyler and April's story is sexy and very emotional. Their chemistry is amazing and I love this type of second chance romance where the couple know each other from a long time and there is some history with them. I can't wait to see what else Melanie Harlow is going to give us.
Cat Nunez
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved reading about the Sawyer sisters, and I’m sad this was the last book, but each one was amazing and the heroes were the best too <3

I loved April and her relationship with her sisters, and I really enjoyed reading about her history with Tyler. He was amazing too, at first I just wanted for him to be more open but I loved how he opened up to April and let her into his problems and doubts.

I love Melanie and can’t wait to read more of her.

Shelby
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
April Sawyer is the wedding planner at her family’s business, Cloverleigh Farms. Now that she’s in her 30s, she wants to settle down, but she can’t move past the events from her past and the man responsible, Tyler Shaw.

Tyler hit it big after high school and joined Major League Baseball. He was an amazing pitcher and his team made it to the World Series a couple years back, but he choked and he hasn’t been able to play since. Now Tyler’s a recluse and feels like a shell of who he once was. Tyler
Vanessa (nessreads)
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I knew this day would come, but I’ve dreaded it nonetheless. I’ve been invested in the Cloverleigh Farms series and the Sawyer sisters and now that’s it’s time to say goodbye, it’s very bittersweet. I adore every Sawyer sister and the journey they’ve taken in finding love. And after finding out about what April went though, it only made me want her to find her HEA even more.

April and Tyler’s story is about second chances, forgiveness, and coming to terms with past decisions. This heartw
Shannon
I won’t be forgetting the Sawyer sisters and their men anytime soon, that is for sure! Every time a Melanie Harlow series comes to an end I feel a little sad- it’s like saying good-bye to your closest friends. You know there’s a good chance you’ll see them again, (there’s always a reread!), but for now you close the book and do your best to move on.

April and Tyler’s story was a wonderful friends-to-lovers/second chance romance. I loved the premise of their story- it’s not your typical second cha
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
Unforgettable was a perfect ending to an amazing series. I have loved reading about all the Sawyer sisters finding their happy endings. I've loved revisiting Cloverleigh Farms with each new book. But I have especially loved the bonds of family and happiness I've felt while reading and after finishing these books.

April's story was very emotional and tugs at the heartstrings. It featured a very important and meaningful topic and I loved the way it was handled. There were so many thoughts and feel
jos (sportschicreads) Ochoa
Apr 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.75

This was the end of the series and I was not ready to say goodbye.

April’s story was a long time coming. She saw the rest of her sisters fall in love and now it was her turn. To do that she needed to work through her past. She finally revealed her secret to all of her sisters and was on her way to moving on. Crashing in came Tyler Shaw, her childhood crush and father to her child. The disastrous end to his professional baseball career left him a grumpy man and hermit.

April was extremely self
gretareadsromance
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-books-read
The Cloverleigh Farms series and the Sawyer sisters are the best! April and Tylers story though may have become my favorite. Friends in high school and torn apart by life and a heavy secret April and Tyler are reunited when his sister gets married. I loved this second chance romance and their connection that never severed even with all the distance. With a twist I never saw coming towards the end it is really incredible how small the world is and beautiful some sacrifices can be. Highly recommen ...more

• Fight for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #2)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Blowback (The Monsters Within Duet, #2)
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • The Modern Gentleman
  • Seduced by His Touch (The Byrons of Braebourne, #2)
  • Deeper Than Desire
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Where the Wild Rose Blooms (Rocky Mountain Memories, #1)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Devil of the Highlands (Devil of the Highlands, #1)
  • Work like You Don't Need the Money (Summer Lake, #2)
  • Never Seduce a Scot (The Montgomerys and Armstrongs, #1)
  • Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy, #2)
  • In Bed with a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #1)
  • Ashes (Web of Desire, #3)
  • Taking What's Hers (Forced Submission, #3)
  • Lovewrecked
USA Today bestselling author of sweet and sexy romance. Lover of cocktails, high heels, and history with the naughty bits left in. Michigan girl. INTJ. Always seeking ginspiration...

Find me!
Facebook→harlow.pub/ap

FULL LIST OF BOOKS:

Series:
Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1) by Melanie Harlow

Cloverleigh Farms (5 books)
  • Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)