Start by marking “Quarantined (Quarantine #1)” as Want to Read:
Quarantined (Quarantine #1)

Quarantined

(Quarantine #1)

A gripping, friends-to-lovers-to-enemies, dark romance.

New York City—not for the faint-hearted or the sweetest of souls. The last thing I expected was to be back in this city, after all these years. And I definitely did not expect to be back in this house, where it all started. I have spent years avoiding this place, and the cold hard reality of what happened here.

But I h
Published April 2nd 2020

Start your review of Quarantined (Quarantine #1)
Bella -
"I knew you would remember. Your body always remembers that you are mine. You will always be mine."

Nope. If anything, it’s the opposite. Time has only fed my obsession with her.

As I said, I am not a good man. I chant my daily mantra; I can’t do this to Raven. Even as I make my promises to stay away, I know I won't.

Story

*I must say this story is very similar to Corrupt Idol; they were almost identical initially before converting into different stories. But this story portrays -why
Birjis
Thanks to Jade Violet and her intriguing updates which brought this new author to my attention! It's a must read dark romance.

'He might be enveloped with an angel's face, but he is darkness, and he made my life dark. He is Lucifer, the devil himself, disguised beautifully to trick mortal women. He is my worst nightmare.'

Milo (25), is a enigma, he is one kind of hero whom I cannot figure out. He is the perfect definition of a good son, brother and lover.
Raven (22), is a sweet girl who has grown
ʏᴀ ɴᴀꜱᴛʏ ɢɪʀʟ ↬ Ⓛ
This type of heroine is the type of bitch I want to fight & loathe on so many levels becuz Raven ruined this book for me like the confusing bitch she is. But Milo is bae af.
Crystal Bell (Crystal_reads_)
Jul 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
First time published author with a fantastic book. Quarantined first came under my radar from a friend; the author lost her job due to Covid-19. Then wrote a book, and part of the proceeds of the book go back to people who were effect by Covid-19. I downloaded the book without reading the blurb and went in blind—one of my best decisions.
Quarantine is a dark romance. Heed the warning of triggers. From the first few pages are triggers for some.

I loved the storyline. Quarantined starts in the p
Jade Violet
Quarantined - A Dark Romance

Lockdown in New York City

105916323-111452973949058-8272409588989164196-o

With the one person that won't let you go...

Flaky-Jagged-Fluke-size-restricted

*Trigger warnings apply*
TJ ☾
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
You know what? I think about this toxic ass series enough that I'm changing my rating on the first two books. Milo's insane ass telling her he's gonna fuck her in front of their parents to prove his love to her? 5 Stars ⭐️

Original Review:
3.5 Stars

The title had originally put me off, but this was a lot better quality than I thought it'd be. For some reason I thought it was gonna be on the cringe spectrum somewhere around 365 Days and Fifty Shades, but it really was not like that at all.
benevolent bastard
I’m sick and twisted and I’m not the only one.
God Milo, your love feels like the moonlight illuminating Raven . I absolutely adore how crazily in love you are.

This book starts off in the present where we meet Milo and Raven. There’s this tension around them. I hated Milo in the first scene but then I got to know the young Milo and I now understand him.

Raven. Good luck with this man!
Carla Bulian
Apr 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly good! I really loved everything in this book. The characters were so immature... teens raised teens without parents!!! What a mess!
It’s worth the reading.
D.D. Prince
Sep 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy shit.
HOLY SHIT.
Ho-lee-shit.
If I were a crack addict, I just got myself a fix. A fix and a fucking half.
i was not expecting the insane alpha-ness that is Milo. I loved it.
He's bad. And obsessed. And also good. And mostly --- off his rocker with how he feels about Raven.
But I SO get him.

The way the author introduced us to Milo, you can absolutely appreciate how he became this way. He's endured so much. He deserves to have just this one thing!
And same for Raven - I got her.
I loved her. I und
Julia
F. Freewel
May 22, 2020 rated it it was ok
For some reason, this book rubbed me the wrong way, and it’s not even the rape part that did it... I can’t even put my finger on it.

Anyhow, reading the book’s blurb, I did laugh when COVID-19 was mentioned. I laughed because internally I was thinking, “Hell no! I’m reading to forget about the real world, not to get even more embroiled in Corona Virus themes.”

But alas, it said it was a dark romance, and I cannot possibly resist a dark romance.

The opening scene was interesting, and I was gleefull
Selina
Omfg....
I just loved this book.

Perfect forbidden love.
The H is the h’s guardian, her best friend, her brother-like, her......everything.
And he loves her like CraZzzzyyyyyy....
And I loved that the h was not desperate. It was all the H doing the pursuing.
Just amazing.
The h was resilient and in denial about her feelings.

Now this is how a forbidden love story is made.
Thank you to this author for this amazing book. You are just amazing.

And for people planning to read this book, be aware, that there
Vellini
Kelly_Reads_Books
Jul 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I picked up this book up because it was talked about as the COVID-19 book to be read. It started out like that but then it traveled to the back story for the remainder of the book.
The book had promise but the title was misleading.
hala
Jul 21, 2021 rated it liked it
i have nothing to say.
Valentina
This book started off with a bang and was immediately captivating. A seemingly mild-mannered hero turned into an alpha, coercive a*hole. Fully enthralled by his taboo lady love, he would not take no for an answer. The hero was the heroine's legal guardian though there wasn't much of an age gab between them. The hero had been taking care of his younger brother and sister since his childhood.

This story follows their meeting, growing up, and interaction through a series of flashbacks, unt
♛ Jarusauskas
I have DAYS seeing this book being promoted on facebook groups. And my first reaction was

description

So, one of my goodreads friends reviewed this book saying it wasn't that bad. That she actually liked it, and I commented that I refused to read it because it rubed me the wrong way to read something about COVID-19 simply because I find it disrespectful that the author wrote erotica about it, in this time of chaos and suffering. I mean, people lost their jobs, lost family members, income, peace and happynes
Pisces
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5
Wasn't expecting that
Tori
Apr 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: stalker-vibes
If you’re looking for a book with a crazy obsessed psychotic alpha male, don’t look any further! This is a dark romance and won’t be for everyone.

TW: non consensual sex and dubious consent
Sonia
4.5 stars- Noncon/dubcon deliciousness

Oh em gee.. the opening scene was delicious… if you cannot read noncon/dubcon scenes, then this book is NOT for you- steer clear!!! Now me, I LOOOOOVE me a man that doesn’t let anything stop him 😉. There’s something so captivating about a man that knows his woman better than she knows herself, which means that he doesn’t know what the word no means 😈🔥 even if she “means” it, he’ll do anything to… um… PERSUADE her 😈🔥🥵.

This book starts off right after the qu
Samantha K
Surprisingly, I actually liked this. I say surprisingly because I had no intention of ever reading it due to the mention of the coronavirus. (I think the author would be wise to remove mention of the virus from the cover.) Mentioning the virus during these times was very off putting to me. I’m ready for all the virus stuff to be over.When I read, I want an escape from the pandemic and I certainly don’t want to read about it.

With that being said, imagine my surprise that I actually enjoyed readin
Sophia Triad
Nov 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
In real life this story would have ended really badly...
Mia
Oct 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
i promised myself i would never read a covid romance....
MsMoxy
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can’t believe I just read that! Wow! Quarantined exceeded my expectation for new author Drethi Anis.

There is a lot to unpack in the first book of this trilogy and I am still processing the events of this story. I thought sleeping on it would help clear my thoughts on what to write, but I woke up this morning just as confused as last night so I’m going to write this review out as coherently as possible and then try to let it go until book 2 is out in a couple of weeks.

This review contains spoil
Summer
Both the H and h are young, immature adults! Add on the smexing 🤦‍♀️ which makes for a ick and boring read 🙄🥱.
Rose Maria
H21,h17
Hotttttt
Makes me reminds of corrupt idol by Dinah Harper.
The prologue starts where heroine Raven is back from college bcoz the world is hit with a pandemic...there she meets Milo, her first love after a 4 yr gap....She tries to avoid him but can't and they end up having sex (dub con)
The story then goes to how it all started...how Raven who is the daughter of Milo's parents friend end up leaving with Milo, Reid and Mia...how Milo became her guardian and how they started their forbidden rel
Hayley Blaiberg
Dec 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is such a head f*ck for me!

I love Raven and Milo, how wrong is that!

Milo so deserves a happy ending and help.

Is he right? Does she love him? I honestly did think she did but just convinced herself he would only look upon her as a little sister to him.

I hate how Milo has changed, but why do I feel so sorry for him, my heart breaks for him.

I am so confused for Raven, I’m not going to lie, I’m not sure how the next book is going to go. Milo can’t continue doing this, can Raven forgive hi
Crystal
I really loved this story! It gave me the same vibes as Corrupt Idol but I felt this one was better fleshed out, because it gave us the backstory of the couple. I loved the characters, and their relationships with their family, and also loved that the extended family wasn't perfect. There was mild darkness, a taboo relationship, and the perfect amount of drama. And I really appreciated that, while this book started out in 2020 during the pandemic, it wasn't in your face. I held off on reading th ...more
Laura Jackson
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Well this story left me all kinds of messed up.. here I am thinking one thing.. oh what a cute story and by the end I’m like what a freaking psycho.. I had no idea and to be honest I am rooting for Milo.. I doubt it will all work out but damn if I’m not hopeful.. it’s so intense at times and so sweet other times.. I one hundred percent think she lead him on and maybe it was innocent but he fell hard and she should have been upfront with him in the beyond Mia and Reid are also to blame.l just don ...more
Dapper
Oct 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kids and their dang libidos, amirite??

I’m a huge fan of mind-fuck and abuse novels, idk why so don’t @ me. Maybe some sick/perverse morbid curiosity voyeur thing.

I like reading them and being like “OHhh shiiit, no he di’int!! He did!! Whatchu gunna do now?”

Well, this was a great read and achieved what no similar genre’d story has for me so far.

Bad guardian, bad bad bad guardian. Fkn parents leaving kids in charge of kids
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Corrupt Idol
  • Torment: Part One (The Bleeding Hearts, #1)
  • Quid Pro Quo
  • Torment: Part Two (The Bleeding Hearts, #2)
  • Coerce
  • I'm a Creep
  • Possession
  • Mansions
  • Truly
  • When Art Rises (Living in Cin, #1)
  • Deadly Vows
  • Sordid (Sordid, #1)
  • Little Devil
  • Swallow it Down
  • Aftereffect (The Order of Ravens and Wolves, #1)
  • Consumed
  • I Know What Love Is (I Know..., #1)
  • Resurrect
See top shelves…
Quarantined is the first book by Drethi Anis and part of a three-book series.

Part of the book proceeds for Quarantined will go towards a local community, many of whom were laid off due to the pandemic.

Subscribe to receive a portion of the next installation: https://www.drethianis.com/

Stay tuned for release day announcements:

Quarantine (3 books)
  • Isolation (Quarantine #2)
  • Essential (Quarantine #3)