Start by marking “Maya of the Inbetween” as Want to Read:
Maya of the Inbetween

Maya of the Inbetween

Dystopia, Utopia, and the realm of Gỗds intersect through the inter-dimensional Sëeing's of one girl, Maya; The Inbetween. Humanity's channel between life and death.

Humanity has depleted planet Earth of its natural resources, and natural disasters have been steadily wiping the land clean in a last-resort attempt to restore balance and survive. All remaining life is contai
Published June 14th 2020 by Sita Bennett

To ask other readers questions about Maya of the Inbetween, please sign up.
Sita Bennett Hey Tabby, Gosh, my apologies again for the number of issues during this launch! I have learned so much and have logged it all so the launch of the se…moreHey Tabby, Gosh, my apologies again for the number of issues during this launch! I have learned so much and have logged it all so the launch of the sequel is a lot smoother! But in answer to your question, it was out of stock on most online retailers for a few weeks, but is now back in stock and fully available to order at your local indie bookstores or libraries too!
Thanks for your support and patience, it means a lot to me :)
Love Sita(less)

Start your review of Maya of the Inbetween
Tabby Howarth
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was a very special read for me and it remains very close to my heart in a rare way. The main character, Maya, embodied a unique balance of personal power, intelligence, wisdom, and vulnerability, and I loved the way the writer showed her inner strength as a bi-product of her her extreme sensitivity. As a young woman, her story was a very inspiring journey into womanhood.

The story itself was such a beautiful, magical, exciting and unexpected adventure that is unlike anything else I've r
Lucy
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had me going the WHOLE time, and I wish there were more books that captured the heart in this way. I can't recommend it enough to other readers who enjoy reading mystical novels and have a curiosity about what more there is to life other than the mundaneness we are all taught... beautiful. I have a little bit left to go and don't want to finish it because that means there will be mone left to read... bring on book two!
Irkalla Ethrinkah
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow. It's rare that I find a dystopian novel that is equally a utopian one. And this one is the most spiritual one I can remember reading in a while. This is especially poignant now with the situation around the world. I wonder if the author is aware of just how much truth there is in this novel; it relates pretty closely to other life experiences of mine, along with some of my shamanic journeys in this one.

Another good thing of note, is that the love scenes are not overtly sexual, but rather se
Rohan Heaton
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you or someone you know, is quieter than most, intelligent, observational, a sensitive, this book is a dream find.

This amazing story, clearly shows the TRUE POWER WITHIN of such beings, that the world we live in, rarely honours or nurtures & that inner power that is much more important & valuable than outwardly forceful ways.

Maya of the Inbetween is about the journey of a shy girl stepping boldly into their personal power as life chaotically unfolds around her.

Beyond a magical story, Maya of
Lisa Jennings
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to reading this book, and can't wait for my copy to arrive!! I follow this authors blog and love the way she writes. It feels so sincere <3 ...more
Jane Baker
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From the moment I started reading Maya of the Inbetween I was totally captured by it and didn’t want to put it down ... The descriptive world and characters unfolding were so believable that I felt like I was in it.
Maya’s journey was incredibly profound, and her special energy that emanated from the story has stayed with me long after finishing the book.
I thoroughly recommend you to read this book that will open your mind to different realms of possibility and reality.
I hope it makes it to the
Shyámá Paris
One of those books that you pick up and in a way it feels like you're home. The vulnerability and closeness to the character along with the weaving of deep truths that lay within us all had me mesmerised and so moved. Can't stop telling people I love to read it and experience the wisdom for themselves!
Jo
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read. I enjoyed the unique and poetic style. The writer seems to have a deep understanding of the experience of the mystical. Themes of higher consciousness woven into a delightful and engaging story which seem to speak to something beyond the conscious mind.
I’d recommend it for anyone who loves a good fantasy adventure story and who is drawn to the deeper mysteries.
Dion Mbd
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The world-building is mesmerizing! The world is made believable through the many intricate details that flow together very poetically. I truly enjoyed the story and I cannot wait to continue reading it in book 2!
Ananda Duggan
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful story that I couldn't put down. The light & depth of the characters is astonishing and the whole book is littered with metaphors & imagery that brings a deep, honest sense of wonder. What an incredible story this would be for young people to read. I certainly wish I read something like this when I was a young adult ...more
Saiful Islam
Anishka Brown
Apr 16, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Lucid Dream
  • International Estate Planning in Plain English: A Multistate and Multinational Practitioner's Guide to Domestic and Treaty-Based International Estate Planning Techniques
  • We Of The Forsaken World...
  • Bell Hammers
  • Americanized '72: A Generation X Coming of Age (& Identity) Adoption Story
  • AMY: The First Revelation
  • Lesath
  • Boot: A Sorta Novel of Vietnam
  • The Mentor
  • The Ancestor
  • Slow Down
  • Business Rewired: The Secret to Managing Unexpected Change in an Age of Chaotic Change
  • The Learner's Plight: A Novella
  • A Practical Way to Get Rich . . . and Die Trying: A Memoir about Risking It All
  • The Waking World (The Cosmic Slayers  Book 1)
  • Amire La Vie!
  • The Future Leader: 9 Skills and Mindsets to Succeed in the Next Decade
With a background in acting and filmmaking, Sita is a young West-Australian creative who writes films & novels about Seekers, Sëer's, Sorcerers & Mystics, that explore the deeper mysteries of our existence, consciousness, & relationship with nature.

She writes Epic Sci-Fi Fantasy Adventures that span across countries & inter-dimensional realms, following curious, intelligent, sensitive & strong you

News & Interviews