Start by marking “Getting Promoted in Academia: Practical Career Guidance for Ambitious Academics and Aspiring Leaders in Higher Education” as Want to Read:

(Sunway Shorts)

Getting Promoted in Academia: Practical Career Guidance for Ambitious Academics and Aspiring Leaders in Higher Education offers sensible and practical advice to academics on how to rise to the top in the highly competitive world of higher education.

Drawing on the author’s wealth of experience in international universities, the book is filled with valuable tips, tactics, an
Paperback, First Edition, 184 pages
Published January 1st 2020 by Sunway University Press

To ask other readers questions about Getting Promoted in Academia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Promoted in Academia

Start your review of Getting Promoted in Academia: Practical Career Guidance for Ambitious Academics and Aspiring Leaders in Higher Education
Pei Boon
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started with Chapter 8- Just Don’t Do It! and it was timely! It prevented me from stepping into the unforeseen and unhealthy circumstances.

It is a book which you will find answers and insights to some silent points in academic promotion.

It is a MUST read book, if you work in higher education industry.

Wah Tien
Jun 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
A new type of reading for me.

I always into Chinese History and Fantasy, but this is something different.

Good reading for me since I am now directly involved in Higher Education and working with professors and educationist.

Waiting for more titles from the same author.
Tamilarasi B
Oct 19, 2020
Dena Shah
marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2020

Sunway Shorts (4 books)
  • Staying Safe at Work: A Guide to Occupational Safety and Health (Sunway Shorts)
  • The Science of Feelings: What Psychological Research Tells Us About Our Emotions (Sunway Shorts)
  • Managing Effectively in Academia: A Guide to Good Practice for Academic Managers and Leaders in Higher Education (Sunway Shorts)

News & Interviews