Start by marking “Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)” as Want to Read:
Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)

Bloodthirsty Bastard

(Cocky Hero Club)

All I wanted was to escape the scandal.

The job offer in California was the perfect opportunity to pack up and head West.

A dark, sexy, and mysterious new boss wasn’t in the plan.

And his secrets run deeper than just his business dealings.

When Ethan reveals who and what he truly is, it throws everything I ever thought I knew about the world out the window.

Vampire.

The word alo
Published June 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Bloodthirsty Bastard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloodthirsty Bastard

Start your review of Bloodthirsty Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
Angie
My thoughts began wandering over what had happened. My brain tried to grasp what was possible versus what I'd seen. My boss, the bastard, was a vampire. A bloodthirsty vampire.

I was disappointed in the hero yet again, as I found him not be the brooding, possessive scary vampire that was promised. There was only one instance where Ethan was shown to struggle with his bloodlust for Caroline, but an hour later he returns as if nothing happened and they continue on completely ignoring t
Amanda Hash
Shelves: 2020
Okay y'all, if I'm ever turned into a vampire, I want T.L. Christianson to write my biography. She's the only one I'd trust to handle the situation (i.e. make me look cool.)

This was pleasure reading at its finest, perfect for escaping the everyday blahs of...well, every day. We've got a down-on-her-luck heroine (and her cat!), gorgeous yet arrogant boss, surprisingly believable vampires (really!), enough drama to keep things moving, and enough sizzle and steam to keep things...you know, steamy.
Denise
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bloodthirsty Bastard is a story not like any that I have read. The title alone makes you think of evil characters.. but it is not what you would think. It is a super, awesome and exciting book to read.

The main character Carol is a normal human gal that is down on her luck.. no money .. no job.. and no place to live. Until she gets a letter from her friend telling her about this amazing place to work and with good pay.. and she is offered a place to stay.
Ethan the Boss of the company is very arr
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I’ve read this author and I will definitely be reading more of her work!! I haven’t read all of the Cocky Hero Club series but this is the first time I have read a PNR read from these authors and I was blown away! Ethan and Caroline story is fantastic and a page turner that kept me guessing throughout the story with its twists and turns. I felt like I was really in the story with the real life scenarios of the characters. Fabulous addition to the series!!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
This is my first read by this author. It was a surprise to me that it’s paranormal. This is a genre I usually only read when I’ve read previous books by the author. As I’ve read all the previous books in the Cocky Hero Club I thought I’d give this a go and I’m so glad I did.

This is Ethan and Caroline’s story. Love we get more of Chance and Aubrey as well.

It has a great storyline and some unexpected twists.
The Book Fairy Reviews
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I read by this author and it has been a while since I read a paranormal romance, with that said... I thoroughly enjoyed it! Ethan and Caroline were simp,y enchanting the story is definitely a page turner that sucked me in...(pun intended)
I also love that we get more of Chance and Aubrey in this enchanting story of love and vampires.
Cheryl O'Harney
Jun 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ethan and Caroline’s story’s a right page turner, filled with many twists and turns keeping us readers hooked throughout.

BB’s my first read from T.L. Christianson and I can guarantee you it won’t be my last, back to this book, vampires have never felt so real, it’s as if this were real life, I’m not normally a fan of the "vampire themed" genres, paranormal’s not my thing but like I said this author makes it works, and it’s always great to catch up with Chance and Aubrey.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕣’𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕠
Donna Purcell Zappone
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Lordy Lordy, Lordy , I loved this book .
Another great edition to the Cocky Hero series that I devoured in one sitting.
The main characters of Ethan and Caroline are great but it’s Aubrey and Chance’s story that I want more of... hint,hint lol
Nicci Anne
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book but then again there has not been one book by this author I have not loved.
The story is very well written and is a standalone.
The charecters sucked me in from the start and I didn't want the book to end.
This was fabulous writing and you will not be disappointed in reading this book either.
5* by a 5* Author!!
Barb
Jun 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Really enjoy vampire stories and TL’s unique Moroi are very interesting! Loved Ethan!! He seemed like a sweetheart with that dangerous vibe! Ethan and Caroline were an awesome match! Absolutely loved Pixie! Received ARC for honest review
jay grange
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg omg omg i LOVED this story! I love the relationship with ethan and caroline! Lots of twists and turns to keep u turning pages!! Really hope to see more from these 2! The sub characters aubrey and chance are funny their story would be great too! Honoured to have read this as an arc.
Amy
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a Beta Reader for an honest review.

In my reviews I do not go deep into the story so I will not give any spoilers.

Omg, I loved this book! If you have read Shades Of Red series by T.L. Christianson you will love this book. You don’t have to read the series in order to read this stand alone book from the anthology of Cocky Hero Club.

Caroline is a young woman moving herself and her cat Lucy (Lucifer) to start a new life in California. Her best friend, Aubrey, helped her get a
Tash
Jun 27, 2020 rated it liked it
This was unexpected.
I knew there would be the full gallant of offerings from different genres but I never expected to have a paranormal romance.
I can't remember the last time I read about the moroi. My tastes have been leaning a lot towards shifters so this was something different from my usual reads and it won’t be seeking out vampire/moroi books in a hurry.
Caroline 'Caro' is desperate need of a job and Ethan offers her one. Even though she wants to run away after her mistake on her first da
Lisa
Jul 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I gotta tell you holy crap this book was so flipping good. Caroline has been through a lot and needs a fresh start. She applies as an assistant to help until she finds a teach job. Her new boss Ethan is not what he seems and when things start to happen she needs to take a step back. The only thing I didn't like about this book was when Chance and Aubrey were in it normally I love them but something was off and I didn't care for it. But with that being said it made the book as well. Ethan is tryi ...more
Lexanna  Sapphire
Shelves: will-re-read
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC copy of this book and quickly remembered two things.
1-Vampires are hot
2...again...vampires are hot!
I devoured (pun intended!) this book and honestly I NEED MORE of these two! T.L. does an amazing job with weaving together a story that keeps you reading from the moment you pick up anything she writes! Really..I need more of Ethan and the Mori! Hell, I need more vamps in general T.L.! There is something about the feel of this book that leaves you wanting more and more
Jessica Alcazar
Soooooooooooo, I read a paranormal and I didn’t dislike it, but I didn't quite like it either. This story didn’t quite hit the mark for me not because it was a paranormal, but because there really was no depth to it. There’s a lot of plot points that I felt were just thrown in and I’m still a little (wait, what now?) about them. Maybe I did let my prejudice of paranormal get in my head, I don’t know, but something was off about this story. UGH, I don’t know, I think if you like this genre, the b ...more
Suzanne
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The one thing I am loving about this Cocky Hero Club is the ability to discover new authors. This is the first I have read from Christianson and I fell in love with her words. The concept behind added some paranormal into this world was absolutely brilliant and I loved every moment of it. I found Caroline a little meekish but she has some spunk that appears at times. With Ethan, I felt he was not quite broody enough but enough to make you want to swoon over him. Their push and pull was absolutel ...more
Hannah
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to beta read this book and OMG I LOVED it! This entire book was so good, I couldn't put it down. Every book I read of TL's is my new favorite book, I don't know if she's getting better as an author or I just fall in love with her relatable characters and all the feels in each book. One thing that TL does really well, is that she makes vampires seem real - like this could really happen.

I did read the book Cocky Bastard that this is a spin-off of, but you don't need to. This boo
Siobhan
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
T.L. Christianson’s Bloodthirsty Bastard is one of those books where I had difficulty deciding upon a rating. At first, I was really into this one. It wasn’t quite a full four-star rating, but I was really into it. As things started to move, however, I found it dropped to a three-star rating. I thought it would stay that way, but when I stopped to think about it upon finishing, I found it wasn’t quite a full three-star rating.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure many will enjoy this one. It’s something
Kari Hansen
Jun 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
With the help of her friend Aubrey, Caroline has relocated to California and not only is she staying with Aubrey and Chase, but Aubrey has also arranged a job for her with one of her clients, Ethan. Ethan is the owner of the company where Caroline has been working but he has a secret life that needs to remain that way and that means trying to deny his attraction to Caroline.

Caroline is drawn to Ethan in a way she never expected but learning his secrets could either be the best thing to happen to
Angel Rodriquez
Shelves: must-read
I started reading and couldn't put this book down! I've been reading most of the cocky books and was so excited about a Vampire cocky that I pre-ordered this one even though I got an ARC copy. I thought I'd start reading a chapter or two one night when I couldn't sleep but I was so engrossed that I ended up reading the entire book in one sitting! Even though I love vampire books I've never met anyone who writes them SO SO realistically!

I received an advanced copy in exchange for an honest review
Rhonda
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book, having a paranormal twist, made it so much better as I love that genre. I enjoyed Ethan and Caroline's story as they journeyed around the world. Lots of twists and turns and the secondary characters were great also. T. L. Christianson is another author I've heard of but hadn't read until this book. I thinks I'm gonna have to change that. LOL ...more
Katrina Peterman
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great original ideas. Perfectly written and fully developed characters. Amazing world building and perfectly accompanied by a great story line. Well done!
Tilya Eloff
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic addition to the cocky hero world. I really enjoyed this take on vampires, it was new to me as I have never read a vampire book like it before. A fast easy read.
Ashlee Olson
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This author is honestly so amazing at what she does. I fall in love with every book I’ve read by her. She puts so much into her books and it shows. I think I’ve read just about all her books and I don’t regret the hours I’ve put in so far. She’s created a lifetime fan and I can’t wait to see what the future brings for her and what new books she creates. With that being said let’s get into the review:

Bloodthirsty Bastard was no exception to her awesomeness. It was a really amazing book and it suc
T.L. Christianson
Oct 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am so excited to write Bloodthirsty Bastard. It's a spinoff of the original Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland. In it, we meet Caroline, a shy teacher from New England and Aubrey's college roommate. Between her evil cat, who earns the nicknames Lucifer, and her ability to thwart her hosts' amorous activities, Caroline needs to find a new place to live… Enter vampire and silicon valley tech genius, Ethan Dumont, owner of Dumont securities, in need of a personal assistant. Ethan is se ...more
Stephanie
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5⭐️
I thoroughly enjoyed Ethan and Caroline’s extremely different story. I liked how it was paranormal but with a more ‘realistic’ aspect. I only wish their story hadn’t ended so abruptly..it left me hanging! Lol
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read Salem's Lot as a teenager, and ever since that time I've been scared of vampires. I know it sounds silly, but I have a very active imagination. I was one of the last people in my circle to read/watch the Twilight Saga but only did so because my daughter asked me "How can you be my mom without experiencing Twilight?" LOL! I say all of that because that's how opposed to vampires I am, and I'm not even sure why I decided to read this one but I'm so glad that I did. Bloodthirsty Bastard is th ...more
Myriam
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: tl-christianson
Novel in the Shades of Red World, featuring Caroline, a school teacher who has been through a rough patch in life, her best friend Aubrey who does everything in her power to help her, Ethan, a vampire genius workaholic and Caroline's new boss in Dumont Securities, as well as several other interesting characters.
I have read that the premise is a spinoff of the original Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland, which I haven't read, but I have read this series and the author did a great job
Billie
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg..... I loved this story so much!!!
I love the well fleshed out characters and the dynamics between them.
The plot and story line were extremely well written and flowed easily.
Paranormal romance, twists with some action so you can't want for more.
I can't wait to read what comes next!!!
Recommend reading highly!!!

I received an ARC from the author and this is my honest voluntary review.
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Can I get an update on the cover of my book? 4 22 Feb 17, 2020 09:17PM

• Smug Bastard
  • Heartless Bastard (Rich Ruthless Bastards, #1; Cocky Hero Club)
  • Risky Rockstar
  • British Black Sheep
  • Heartbreak Me (Heartbreak Duet, #1)
  • Love and Neckties (Rockland Falls Book 4)
  • Paging Dr. Hook Up: A Swoony Romantic Comedy & Passport 2 Love collaboration
  • Hostile Territory (Blackbridge Security, #1)
  • Man Down (Rookie Rebels, #3)
  • Just the Tip
  • Their Kingdom Come (The Sinners of Saint Amos #1)
  • Agony (Entangled Hearts Duet, #1)
  • Intrigued By Love (Written in the Stars #5)
  • Grayson's Angel (Brotherhood Protectors World & Montana Gold #1)
  • Bryson's Treasure (Brotherhood Protectors World / Montana Gold Book 3)
  • Noah's Love (Brotherhood Protectors World & Montana Gold #2)
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Rescuing Gracelynn (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Bravo RISC Team #1)
T.L. lives in Colorado with her husband and two children. She’s a graduate of the University of Colorado in Boulder and an avid outdoorswoman. When she's not outside or working on her latest novel, you'll find her reading, listening to science podcasts, or playing the Sims.

WWW.TLCHRISTIANSON.COM

Cocky Hero Club (1 - 10 of 163 books)
  • Cocky Delight
  • Park Avenue Princess (Cocky Hero Club)
  • British Big-Shot (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Magnetic Medic
  • Hotshot Deceiver (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Dirty Player (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Cocky Duke (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Powerful Bastard (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Manhattan (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Mister Stand-In (Cocky Hero Club)

News & Interviews