Start by marking “Hush Little Baby (Liam Goodnite #1)” as Want to Read:
Hush Little Baby (Liam Goodnite #1)

Hush Little Baby

(Liam Goodnite #1)

Life in George Washington Township and the surrounding areas has once again been shaken to its core. Young, unwed mothers are being found hacked to pieces after crude caesareans and their babies are nowhere to be found.

While overseeing the investigation, Captain Liam Goodnite receives some surprising news that just might give him the push that he needs to make the sexy Med
Published June 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Hush Little Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hush Little Baby

Start your review of Hush Little Baby (Liam Goodnite #1)
Erin Lewis
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review of Hush Little Baby (Liam Goodnite #1) by Jennifer Rebecca

Jennifer Rebecca is a new author to me. I found this book to be well written with a strong story line that drew me in and kept me invested from the first to the last chapter.

The suspense was intense as George Washington Township, Captain Liam Goodnite, investigates the spate of brutal murders of women who have been brutalized and had their babies ripped from them. Not only have they been murdered but their babies are also mi
NICUnurse Stephanie
Jun 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I kind of stumbled upon Jennifer Rebecca’s Claire Goodnite series a while back and pretty much fell in love with her writing then and there. I’ve devoured each of her subsequent books. So suffice it to say, I’ve been looking forward to Liam Goodnite’s story for quite some time. I mean, hot and more mature cop––yes, please! The strong and strong-willed heroine was a plus too. And it tied up some loose strings from the Claire Goodnite series. Score!

NICUnurse’s Rating: I love that so far, a hefty
Jackie Wright
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Rebecca is a new author to me and after reading Hush Little Baby I’m left wondering why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now and I will certainly be checking out other works by her.
This is a well written romantic murder suspense story set in George Washington Township, it’s a story that will captivate you and have you sitting on the edge of your seat as you join Captain Liam Goodnite‘s investigation of a spate of brutal murders of woman who have been brutalised as their babies are rip
Sylvie Rochon
What a wild ride!!! This is my second book from this author. I am very impressed! This is a romantic second chance suspenseful drama with dark elements. The story begins with a tragedy, then goes back in the past leading to the event. The last 25% of the book is suspenseful, hold your breath and hope you survive type. The characters come from other series mainly the Claire Goodnite series but can be read as standalone. Liam is the Captain of the police department. He is investigating a string of ...more
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jun 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story! I am a huge fan of Jennifer Rebecca and I think Hush Little Baby is my newest favorite! Liam and Emma's story was amazing! Fast-paced, intriguing and just plain amazing! I cannot wait for more! FIVE STARS!! ...more
Liz
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When murdered woman are being found murdered with their stomach cut open in brutal caesarean and their babies missing in George Washington Township Captain Liam Goodnite is at his wits end trying to solve the case. During this time Liam gets some news that might help him make Medical Examiner, Emma Parker his once and for all. But nothing will stop him from catching the killer of these innocent women. This is a great story that I really want to read more of.

I received a free copy of this book v
Kristi
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Calling all mystery and suspense lovers, you don't want to miss out on this book! Mystery, suspense, intrigue and twists and turns fill the pages and keep you glued to them until you reach the end. Strong characters that add great depth and element to the story. Once you start reading you'll have a hard time putting it down. Grab your copy today!

Tc
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story! This is the 1st time that I have read any of Jennifer Rebecca books. It most certainly wont be the last.
I found this book to be an amazing read. I couldn't put it down.
This was Liam and Emma's story and it was just awesome.
Fast-paced, intriguing is probably the only way I can describe. it.
I cannot wait for more!

Heather W
Jul 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hush Little Baby is the first book in The Liam Goodnite Series and is a great start to the series.

I really enjoyed reading this book as it kept me on the edge of my seat. This romantic suspense story is well crafted and flows nicely from start to finish, with murder, stolen babies, danger, suspense, intrigue, and a second chance romance.

I cannot wait for the next book in this series.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
G
Jul 03, 2020 added it
An interesting read so far. A storyline told from the H point of view. Lee Goodnite is a cop and maybe there is a serial killer around on his grounds. As the bodies of once pregnant women start piling up, will he solve this case before the next body becomes that of the woman he is madly in love with.

Pretty interesting read, steamy open door scenes and a tortured hero.

Sereta
Jul 07, 2020 added it
I enjoyed this novel. The heat between Liam and Emma is quite palpable. Emma keeps running and Liam keeps pursuing until she finally gives in to him, because, you know hormones...lol. My one issue would be the secretEmma kept from Liam. But, they were able lot overcome. I look forward to the next book in the series.

Sharon
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading anything by this author, the cover and blurb is what first caught my attention. I like the book; it easily lives up to my expectations and then some. I was drawn into the plot from the very first page, plenty of mystery and suspense in this wonderfully crafted plot. Looking forward to book 2.

Elvira
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is new author for me so I did not know what to expect. Liam and Emma have a thing for each other and in the mist of that murder share being committed that they work together to solve. I enjoyed the characters and storyline and look forward to reading more by this author.

Heather Bane
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a really great suspenseful mystery.  I found the story well written and interesting. From the start I was pulled into the story and found hard to put down. The character work is great as well. I would recommend reading.

A. L.
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Liam Goodnite is everything. I really enjoyed this book and I can't wait for more. I really enjoyed everything about this story. I really want to see more from Liam.

Eileen townsend
Such a great read. The author writes with such inspiring words, that the plot kept the reader intrigued of what was next. Would definitely read another book by This author.

Annalisa
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful Liam and Emma installment. This story was particularly intense and my eyes were glued to the pages. I was up after midnight finishing this book. It was riveting.
Teri
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omg. Nail biter! Great story and hot Liam! Loved this story as I knew I would after the Claire series.
Angela
Martha Streator
Tina Rex
Aug 07, 2020
Jennifer Rebecca
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Caro
Ava
Jun 20, 2020
Nikole English
Jun 21, 2020

• Flash Point (High Sierras, #1)
  • Dead Giveaway (High Sierras, #2)
  • Clear Intent (High Sierras Book 6)
  • Already Gone (High Sierras, #3)
  • Hidden Judgment
  • Deadly Purpose (The High Sierras Book 5)
  • Hidden Betrayal (The Jamesons, US Marshals Book 1)
  • Riled (The Invincibles #4)
  • A Cruel Confession (The Obsessed Duet, #2)
  • Southern Charm (Rainbow Canyons Cowboys #5)
  • His to Protect (The Guard, #3)
  • Ash (Colors of Crime, #4)
  • Mountain Man's Accidental Surprise (Mountain Men of Liberty, #8)
  • Huntsmen And Hoods (Grimm Academy, #3)
  • If You Must Know (Potomac Point, #1)
  • Devil in a Suit (De Maggio Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Depraved (The Devil's Syndicate #5)
  • His to Shelter (The Guard, #1)
Jennifer is a thirty something lover of words, all words: the written, the spoken, the sung (even poorly), the sweet, the funny, and even the four letter variety. She is a native of San Diego, California where she grew up reading the Brownings and Rebecca with her mother and Clifford and the Dog who Glowed in the Dark with her dad, much to her mother's dismay.

Jennifer is a graduate of California

Liam Goodnite (2 books)
  • Don't Say a Word (Liam Goodnite, #2)

News & Interviews