Start by marking “One Shameless Night (West Sisters #2)” as Want to Read:
One Shameless Night (West Sisters #2)

One Shameless Night

(West Sisters #2)

“AM Hargrove strikes romantic gold once again. Five stars aren’t enough!” Harloe Rae, USA Today bestselling author

The line between love and hate has never been so explosive.

I’d been dreading my flight back to the U.K. after a much needed visit home.
Meeting Alessandro made the trip a hell of a lot better.
He was sexy. Gorgeous. Italian. A professor.
Exactly what I need
Published September 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about One Shameless Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Shameless Night

Start your review of One Shameless Night (West Sisters #2)
Syndi
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am torn between 3 and 4 for this book. I finally rounds it up to 3 stars. I do like this book. Its just..... there are too many plots/ twists and the author brings it into conclusion way yo fast and too unbelievable. OTT.

The chemistry between Piper and Alesandro was good at the beginning. Then somehow isntead of getting hotter, it getting dimmer and then sizzle out towards the end.

Overall this is OK read for a cold humid weekend.

3 stars
TheSassyNerdBlog
To be honest, I wasn’t sure what to expect when it came to this. I went in blind. I mean I expected it to be a typical love story with HEA, but there was so much more to this. The characters were complex,
They were different, yet they still held familiar traits that attract me to these kinds of love story and characters.

Alessandro is a Single father that's trying to make ends meet and make his son a better life, so he gets a tracking job in the UK and jets off over there, while on the flight he
Amy J
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just love the way A.M. Hargrove writes, so full of love and compassion. One Shameless Night is no different.

I love Piper and Alessandro were made for each other from the moment they met....and dont even get me started on little Gabriele!! Gah! My heart for that little man!

Alessandro may have been perfection, his heart is massive for all her cares about. He loves so deeply. Irresistible.

I love all things West, I cant wait for more
Michelle
Sep 14, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
April Symes
One Shameless Night by A.M. Hargrove is book 2 in "A West Sisters "series. This is Alessandro and Piper's story. Piper and Alessandro meet while traveling and shared this extremely intense moment on the plane yet went their separate ways. Piper caught Alessandro's attention with her sadness and even though they had that moment on the plane, had that shared chemistry, sadly they went their separate ways to never meet again...or would they?
Piper is going to college overseas in the UK and finds ou
Zubee
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed reading Piper and Alessandro's story ... And he was such a sexy and wonderful H .... And Gabriele ... Piper was also smart, capable and had a great relationship with Gabriele ... Loved reading it ... ...more
Jan
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really could not get into this book

Alessandro Balotelli a literature professor also a single father, he's Italian so swoon-worthy hero right there ticked off, he's also got a past with his ex, hence being a single dad and very protective of his son. All he wants is a quiet life and to keep his son safe.
Piper West is on a trip from the USA to the UK where she will be studying, she is sad about leaving her family and she ends up being a blubbering mess on the plane.

Piper and Alessandro first m
Keri Loves Books
The Destination Was Worth The Journey

One trip across the pond changed Piper’s life forever. She met him by chance on the plane. Sparks flew and then they parted without plans to ever reconnect. Fate had a different plan.

She never expected to see Alessandro again. So, when he shows up in her class as her professor, both of them are shocked. Piper’s fine with crossing a few lines, but Alessandro is determined to keep his distance. He has too much on the line to risk his job. Keeping his son safe i
Sissy's Romance Book Review
One Shameless Night by A.M. Hargrove is book Two in A West Sisters Series. This is the story of Alessandro and Piper. I have read the last book "One Indecent Night" and the Epilogue did start their story but really you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Alessandro is a College Professor from Italy that has taken a job teaching in the UK to work to get his son a better life. Alessandro is a single dad who ex is nothing but trouble which has set in motion some issues for him and
lowkeyreader
5⭐ & more guys! September couldn't have started a better way with reading good books and this definitely is one of them books!

Alessandro, where do I even start with this hot, sexy guy? First of all, he's a difficult person, clueless, in denial, but sexy has hell. He’s also committed, thoughtful and smart, and a dedicated single father!

Alessandro and Piper met on a flight home and things got a little heated. The next time Piper saw Alessandro she was very surprised and he treated her like a comp
FunUndertheCovers
Piper has one semester left abroad. She needs to focus and graduate so she can get back home to be near her family. Alessandro wants to protect his young son.

When these two have an encounter on a flight, they have no idea the drama and suspense that will come their way.

I love love love this book!!! Piper's quirkiness and sassy attitude will keep you on your toes. Alessandro's devotion to his son will have you all swooning. Full of drama, suspense, passion, and humor, you will fall head over hee
Heather andrews
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

In certain situations without meaning to Alessandro is quite entertaining, “and I was what? Effing it out of you?” It hit me as funny and I laughed hysterically and couldn't stop..." Kids say tue darnest things, “when we go back home, are you and Piper going to sleep naked together?” Piper spilled her coffee and I choked on mine."
Sara
Aug 27, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Umm.. too much was happening and it was really ridiculous to me. At 70% I DNF
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 The Destination is Worth It Stars ~

I have read almost all of A.M. Hargrove’s books and let me tell you…her books just keep getting better and better.

Her stories continue to surprise me, but one I know to be the same is that her books are AMAZING and I have a hard time putting them down. One Shameless Night is no exception to this rule.

One Shameless Night covers a couple different genres. It is an enemies to lovers theme, with a little bit of a for
Bibliophile  Chloe
A West Sisters Novel....

Now don't let the above scare ya, it is a part of a series spin off but can be totally read as a stand alone.  That being said, here is my review....

After the tease at the end of One Indecent Night, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Piper's story.  Her chance meeting with a stranger on an international flight and wowza what chemistry.

This is a fast paced novel.  There is no sugar coating or slow burn here.  Ms. Hargrove goes straight to the meat in the story.  And boy th
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

One Shameless Night is a standalone novel in the West Sister series.

Skye Yanovsky
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky to get an ARC of One Shameless Night and this story starts off with a bang (the good kind) but unfortunately when Piper shows up to the first day of the semester she is shocked to see Alessandro there and even more surprised he wants nothing to do with her. Certain circumstances push Piper and Alessandro together and a forced friendship quickly leads to more. However, will Alessandro acknowledge his feelings or will his past dictate his future?

I enjoyed the love story part of this a
Dimple
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Shameless Night is a standalone novel in the West Sister series.

Piper West is a mess. Leaving her beloved family behind, she heads off to Cambridge for her degree. On the plane she meets a devastatingly handsome man and the long flight quickly because a lot more interesting, stopping just short of punching her ticket into the mile high club. She's shocked to arrive at University the next day to find him presiding over her class! Despite their insane chemistry, the no fraternization policy m
Love & Lavender Book Review
4.5 Stars!

I love A.M. Hargrove books! Every single one grabs me by the heart and won't let go. One Shameless Night is definitely no different. Piper West is a force to be reckoned with. I went into this book thinking I was getting a sweet, forbidden love story, and I got that plus a whole TON more!! There were so many twist and turns, it was more suspense romance than sweet. And I am all about it!!

Alessandro and Piper are amazing characters; each so layered and well crafted. They have so much lo
Meryl Markowitz
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read an advanced copy for an honest review.
This is the secend of the West sisters series and whst a story.
Pippa meets a handsome stranger on her flight back to Cambridge . There is some serious heavey petting on the flight, but they both figure they will never see eachother again. Imagine her surprise when the handsome stranger is the professor teaching her class.
Allesandro is carrying serious baggage. He wants no relationships, all he cares about is his son ( who is a serious highlight of the
Dayang
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my 4th ARC from the author and I'm so stoked to receive this one. I'd read the blurb accidentally while scrolling through Instagram and thought this sounds alluring, and so I signed up.

It is sort of a combination of enemies to lovers, falling in love with your professor and a single dad romance all rolled into one. It's also an amalgam of drama, action and humor. What stole the spotlight from Piper and Alessandro was the kid—Gabriele... he was adorable, precocious and sweet. If it weren'
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
A trans Atlantic flight becomes so much more for Piper when she becomes over freindly in the back of the plane with her seatmate, Alessandro. And low and behold he ends up being the professor in one of her classes. The connection between the two ends up being so much more, but when skeleton's from his past come into the picture will this hurdle be too much to overcome? Or will instant passion and instant connection solidify a new beginning for them both? I fell in love with this couple from the ...more
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is my first book by A.M. Hargrove and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn’t what I expected. There is the hot as hell, single daddy, sexy foreign professor Alessandro who is all that and a side of whipped cream and then there’s Piper. She’s young, American, sassy and a student. The two hook up on an international flight 😉 and things snowball from there. Not only is there the underlying taboo love story going on but also a mysterious stranger who adds a level of suspense and danger a
Brandy Roberts
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought One Shameless night was a good story it had my attention from the blurb then kept it from the start and still held me captive long after I finished it . I've read many books by the author and I can't wait to read more by her . This would be book one in the Wst sisters novel and can be read as a standalone. Liked the characters everything about them was amazing the only thing that frustrated me was how things were handled . Over all this was a good story with likable characters and I ca ...more
Cassie Ashford
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Welcome back to the crazy world of the West Family. We get hilarious moments of unexpected comedy, sweet children who steal the show and drama that comes out of nowhere.

This is the typical world the West family lives in and we couldn’t have it any other way. You will fall head over heels in love with Alessandro. Geez that man is hot!!

Piper has West blood running through her...what else can I say? Lol!

You will love this book and won’t be able to put it down once you start.
Jaime Reynolds
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the West sisters series does not disappoint. I loved the unique storyline and twists the author put into Piper’s story. It had everything from suspense, second chances, romance and of course the laughter and the hot scenes involving characters we have grown to love in this series. Gabriele stole the show in this story for me and I fell in love with this boy and of course his father. One series you do not want to miss because it’s fantastic and one you will certainly enjoy.
Kelly Williams
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I'm still fanning myself!! Piper and Alessandro’s story was great and totally off the charts. I love that its a bit enemies to lovers and forbidden due to the fact that he is her teacher. They meet on a plane flying her back to the UK and sparks fly. There is also false assumptions in the beginning that set them back. Tons of ups and downs. This was a great read - I definitely recommend!!! ...more
Tania's Book Blog
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Piper and Alessandro started hot then hated each other and then mixed emotions. His son was Team Piper from the beginning and so was Alessandro’s dad. But there was so many obstacles between these two. Piper changed the way she thought about Alessandro after actually getting to know him and vice versa. But this relationship wasn’t easy and they had quite a few moments that would baje you gasp but it was still entertaining.
Madeleine
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five phenomenal stars all the way. After an unforgettable flight back to Cambridge, Pippa can't stop thinking about Alessandro only to run into him on campus. Talk about hot! ...more
Chelsea
Aug 30, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
ARC provided in exchange for an honest review
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• What's Your Sign? (Cupids #2)
  • Too Good at Goodbyes
  • Holding on to Forever
  • Bad For Me
  • Best Man
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Ruin (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Underneath the Sycamore Tree
  • Holidate (Dating, #3)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy, #2)
  • Dangerous Temptations
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Checked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #1)
  • Truly Yours (Mason & Sophie, #2; Roommate Duet, #4)
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

Reader, Writer, #WalterThe

West Sisters (3 books)
  • One Indecent Night (West Sisters, #1)
  • One Blissful Night: A Stand Alone, Second Chance, Enemies To Lovers Romance (A West Sisters Novel)

News & Interviews