Start by marking “The Price of Purloined Panties (Vintage Tanya Tales Book 4)” as Want to Read:
The Price of Purloined Panties (Vintage Tanya Tales Book 4)

The Price of Purloined Panties (Vintage Tanya Tales Book 4)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
When I stole the pair of panties from the clothesline next door, I had no idea how special those panties were, much less how well they would fit, or why they would be so hard to replace.

When I finally met the new neighbors, I had no idea how special those women would reveal themselves to be, much less how well I would fit their relationship, or why it was with them that I'
Published June 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Price of Purloined Panties, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Price of Purloined Panties

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Price of Purloined Panties (Vintage Tanya Tales Book 4)
Sally
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The original draft of this was a problematic story for me to revisit, one that had been written at a very low point in my life, and one that explored some very taboo themes I am no longer comfortable with.

I read it over twice and considered skipping it as part of the Vintage Tanya Tales project, which is why it has taken so long for this one to be released. There were aspects of it I liked, emotions I felt needed to be addressed, and scenes that I didn’t want to lose, but I needed to find my way
Warren
E.A.C. Klemann
Mar 14, 2020
Allan Dale
Nov 30, 2020
Sally Bend is a trans/nonbinary author and editor of #LGBTQIA books.

Although shy and polite (she is, after all, Canadian), she loves the bold and boisterous expression of stories that bend the binaries of gender and sexuality.

A lover of fantasy, femdom, feminization, fetish, and futa, she is most content when confined in a collar and corset.

When she's not bound and gagged in front of the keyboard

News & Interviews