Start by marking “Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge Cookbook: Recipes from Romance Authors” as Want to Read:
Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge Cookbook: Recipes from Romance Authors

Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge Cookbook: Recipes from Romance Authors

(Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge)

YUMMY RECIPES for Any Season!
Authors from the 10 Book Box Set - Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge - have compiled 50 favorite recipes!

Make some cookies, then sit back to read Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge only .99 cents at this ebook etailier-- a 10 book set of sweet to steamy holiday romances guaranteed to get you into the Christmas spirit!
Easy Delicious Turkey, Cranberry Sauce
Published August 29th 2019 by Top Ten Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge Cookbook

Start your review of Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge Cookbook: Recipes from Romance Authors
Wulfwyn
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Handy Guide for the Holidays

This was a nice surprise for me. Somehow I missed that a cookbook was made. I enjoyed the books. The recipes in here are tasty and go from easy to moderate skill level. The ingredients were easy to find. After the recipes, though, there is a diy guide to decorating! These also ranged from easy to requiring some skill. I loved it! My skill level in crafting is about first grade. I could do several of the ideas presented.
Susan
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lots of sweets, dips, chowders, and turkey too.
Julie Barrett
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge Cookbook
Like that the original books about this lodge go to St. Jude's hospital.
This is the cookbook where it contains the recipes from the books.
No contents or index and recipes are not in any specific order.
Each recipe starts with a title, short summary of the dish, author who submitted it and the list of ingredients which you should be able to substitute for your healthier dietary needs: low sodium, low sugar, low fat, fresh vs canned.
Directions are given and also
Louetta Waters
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such fun and yummy things to do!

I get alot of cookbooks then find myself disappointed. This one was above average. This was almost like a stroll down memory lane! I saw some of the things my granny did for us as kids, and some things I did for my children, making me want to continue for the grandkids! The crafts were cute especially the stockings! I marked most if the pages as saved and will be referencing them often!
Susan Hamann
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
The authors of Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge contributed 40 holiday recipes and easy craft ideas to this book. How does Fudge Chocolate Cake with Caramel Icing sound? While many of the recipes are fantastic, the sections I liked best were the Christmas cookies, and the craft ideas. One of the ideas is a really cute Christmas wreath made out of candy canes. It's adorable and really quick. ...more
Solfreedom
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Comforting recipes

Great recipes and craft ideas. The recipes are ones, that when Reading them, wrapped me in memories of Christmas past. Definitely made me want to read all the stories.
Some of the recipes need some proofreading. Some are missing ingredients and some recipes stop before the cooking process.

Thank you for the recipes and memories
PW
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Varied Recipes

The recipes are clearly written with concise directions. There are a variety of options for meals including some time tested traditional favorites. Enjoy as I plan to!👍😍
Linda Hastings
Oct 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very nice collection of recipes. It would be wonderful for parties or gatherings that you would like to show off your kitchen skills. Several I would like to try soon. Just for a party of immediate family.
Donna
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow... This book is full of delicious mouthwatering recipes.... As I went through the book, I saw so many Christmas treats I’ve never tried before but will now... Definitely worth buying to have these on hand... Yummylicious ❤️
Barbara Tosh
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lots of great recipes and ideas

Some of the recipes are standards I use every holiday season, but it is nice to have them all in one place. I will be trying the angel wing sugar cookies. I also love the craft section at the end, it is a nice bonus.
Kelly
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is totally great.

description
Country Goose
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: cooking
Decent Recipes

Reads like a PDF, pictures are small thumbnails (when they come up). I would try a few of these recipes.
Kim Hornsby
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lots of recipes to try from a multitude of authors' kitchens!
Pot Roast, scalloped potatoes, chowder, cookies, pie, fudge, bacon recipes!
There's no downside to downloading!
Julie
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Full of many delicious recipes that I can’t wait to try!!
Dawn Mccordic
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delicious and fun ideas

Yummy and easy recipes. The craft ideas at the back are great.
I’m sure to use these recipes and craft ideas this next year.
Jackie
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving the recipes my mom has made 6 and I love them all! I’m not the best cook but this is perfection for all kinds of cooks! Definitely recommend it!
Rhonda Jones
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I have been looking for a good divinity recipe. There is one in this cookbook. Saw a couple other good recipes I am looking forward to trying too.
Lisa
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great recipes and wonderful craft ideas.
Katy
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay, I like to cook and I like cookbooks!

What I discovered: Romance writers cook as simply as the rest of us usually do.
Ying_ko
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fun collection of recipes

Well worth getting the book has a nice collection of recipes for the holidays, or any time. It is nice to see some new ideas.
ivy cook
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
It is an okay cookbook.

Not many recipes. Simple and easy ones that anyone can do. Great starter holiday.com book. Nothing very interesting. But decent reminders.
S. Dunn
Oct 20, 2019
Peggy  Waller
Sep 06, 2019
Tamara
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tina Brossow
Dec 14, 2019
Jackie Gamble
Sep 08, 2019
Cathy Morley
rated it it was ok
Oct 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• 25 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes Cookbook (Simple and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes)
  • 20 Crafts with Mason Jars: Wedding Ideas, Centerpieces, Décor, and More
  • True to Me (By the Sea, #1)
  • No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts
  • The “I Love My Instant Pot®” Free Holiday Menu: From Maple Dill Carrots and Spiced Applesauce to Cherry-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin and Festive Fruitcake, ... Dishes--Made Easy! ("I Love My" Series)
  • Cookie Indulgence:  150 Easy Cookie Recipes
  • Thanksgiving Recipes: 30 recipes for family
  • Southern Holiday Feast: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Easter & More! (Southern Cooking Recipes Book 27)
  • Wildflower Hope (The Wildflower House #2)
  • Met Her Match
  • Get Out of Bed You Scurvy Dog!
  • All I Want For Christmas (A Sweet, Contemporary Romance) (Romance In The Lakes Book 1)
  • Air Fryer Cookbook For Newbies: Delicious Recipes For A Healthy Weight Loss (Includes Nutritional Facts, Some Low Carb Recipes, Air Fryer FAQs And Troubleshooting Tips) (Quick Recipes 1)
  • Warrior Fae Princess (Warrior Fae, #2)
  • Life Support (American Heroes, #1)
  • SEALed Protection (Bone Frog Brotherhood, #5)
  • Tattoos and Clues (Mitzy Moon #2)
  • Top Gun Dad

USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR and AMAZON #1 Bestselling Author, Kim writes Suspense and Christmas Romances, not mixing the two. Her Suspense books have many different elements including Romance, Supernatural and Thriller aspects. Her Christmas Romances are feel-good contemporary love stories set at Christmas to delight her reader base. As a Suspense novelist, she's shared top 5 space with Stephen K

Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge (2 books)
  • Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge: New Holiday Romances to Benefit St. Jude Hospital

News & Interviews