Start by marking “Dating Mr. Right: A Collection” as Want to Read:
Dating Mr. Right: A Collection

Dating Mr. Right: A Collection

Indulge in four delicious tales of true love! In Dating Mr. Right, you’ll devour an online dating meets secret identity romance, a friends-to-lovers plus best friend’s brother scorcher, a story of a pair of jaded lovers bitten by the insta-love bug, and an office romance with an age difference.

Lucky Suit...

I'm breaking up with set-ups. No more “can I introduce you to my s
Published June 27th 2019 by Independently Published

Start your review of Dating Mr. Right: A Collection
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

These were a lot of fun.

They are shorter novellas and while they are technically standalone, they...well, aren't totally. They are stories about characters you've already met and loved as the best friend, the coworker or the secondary character who kind of steals the show.

I could review all of them separately, and I considered doing so. But, really, this is a collection of cute, shorter stories that are just a lot of fun.

Lauren Blakely, as always, tells fun stories that are a blast to
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
2 collective stars

So I wasn't a fan of this collection. These were novellas and the very first book seemed like it took forever for me to finish. I thought it might just be that first novella so I pushed on. Well each novella never passed 2 stars for me. I finished this collection but it didn't make me want to read the full length extension of the characters.
Avidez Literaria
Dating Mr Right is a collection of short stories and novellas from different series by Lauren Blakely. Those who know the author's writing already know that it is ALWAYS worthwhile to open a space at TBR to fit her books. Do you know that collection with short stories, some a little more daring, others a little more romantic and all with very funny scenes? That is the case here. The kind of pleasant reading, able to chase off the bad mood and improve your day.

In Lucky Suit, from mathematical cal
Maura
Red Cheeks Reads
5 SMOOCHES!

Any chance for me to dive back into one of Lauren Blakely’s worlds is a chance I’m going to take. I’ve read the overwhelming majority of her romantic comedies and contemporary romances, and there’s always a side character or two that I wish I could see get their happily ever after. Blakely gives readers that opportunity in this collection.

Lucky Suit takes readers back to the Birthday Suit world with Cameron, the best friend/business partner of that book’s heroine, Lulu, as he meets th
Misty - The Erotic Book Blog
This collection is so much fun! FOUR sweet, sexy, swoony stories that will leave a smile on your face!

Lucky Suit ~ Cameron and Kristen will keep you highly entertained in this insta-attraction turned insta-love story. They're both fun and quirky and you're going to fall in love with Grams too.

Once Upon a Red Hot Kiss ~ I love this! Kirby and Macy do friends-to-lovers right in this one! Who knew you could pack so much heat into such a short story?!?

Too Good to be True ~ Another story of insta-l
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
What a bunch of great stories about some great characters that we were introduced too in her other amazing stories.
Each Mr. Right story was sexy, hot, and incredibly satisfying. These novella are just the summer read that you're looking for. I know I should not have a favorite but Kirby & Macy are mine!
#OneClick #HotQuickReads #MrRight
Crystal
Didnt finish this cause I seriously didnt think it was worth it. The first part was three stars and had a flat ending. The second one was slighty better i give it 3.5 stars but i wish i could have added to my challenge..the authors book are really hit or miss for me i could love it or not like it at all.
Love & Lavender Book Review
4.5 sweet romance stars

I love catching up with supporting characters from past Lauren Blakely books. These short stories are the perfect side stories for best friends to get their HEA’s. Each story is sweet, romantic and laced with the perfect bit of humor.
Lauren Luman
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this short collection of rom-com novellas from LB! Fun and sexy and sweet about sums it all up.
Debra
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Perfect quick reads

These are four quick read novellas that make great reading and are perfect lead in to other stories too. Great read.
Nina
Jul 25, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF - I cannot seem to finish any of this authors books.
Betsy
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
4⭐️It started strong with one of my favorite stories, Lucky Suit. Can you find someone with the same quirks as you? What if they live 1000 miles away?

2⭐️The second story, Once Upon a Red Hot Kiss, was the worst. I felt nothing for the characters. I usually don’t mind tropes as characters, but these were so flat. It’s been a while since I read the series this fits into, but I’m pretty sure I rated them 4-5⭐️. This just did nothing for me.

4⭐️I had been hoping to read an Olivia & Herb story & I had
Angie
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Four short stories

I'm not sure if it's because a new author to me or because these are short stories, but these seemed almost rushed. I'm hoping when I read one of the very many novels I own, it won't be quite so rushed.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Dating Mr. Right A Collection

🍀 LUCKY SUIT

Lucky Suit is a novella that I have been waiting for since Birthday Suit. Lauren teased us with Cameron and a mystery woman. This is that mystery woman! You do not need to read Birthday Suit first but I do recommend reading it and you definitely will want to afterwards.

Kristen is done being setup by everyone. She is done with the blind dates. She is going online to find Mr. Right. Of course her Grams thinks it’s a horrible idea. That no way to meet a g
Kim
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars...A collection of four sweet and fun novellas from Lauren Blakely to get a taste of her writing style or to reconnect with some side characters from other stories.

Lucky Suit:
Kristen is a scientist in Florida who believes in math, algorithms, and formulas. And that includes finding a soul mate so she has decided to give up real-life dating and trust online matches. Even though she can be serious, she is also sassy, sarcastic, and dances to the beat of her own drummer.

We met Cameron in
Melinda
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dating Mr Right by Lauren Blakely

This is a collection of four (standalone) short stories featuring characters that we’ve met in the past and i have to say, it was ever so enjoyable catching up with them while they found their own happily ever after.

In Lucky Suit we get the story of Cameron and Kristen who meet online and go through a confusing then hilarious first date and subsequently navigate a long-distance relationship.

In Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss we have Kirby, who absolutely hates Valent
Terri
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This collection is so much fun.

First we have Lucky Suit which is Cameron and Kristen's story. Cameron works with Lulu that is in Birthday Suit so this ties that book back together. Cameron is so handsome and fun and when the funny grandmother Jeanne meets him she is instantly sure he is perfect for her granddaughter Kristen. Problem is Kristen has endured so many bad hookups from Grams friends she refuses to go on another blind date. After Jeanne chats with Cameron some more she discovers he is
K B
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I purchased a copy of Dating Mr. Right a Collection: 4 Standalone Romantic Comedies by Lauren Blakely in order to read the novella Lucky Suit and this review was given freely.
4 stars

Lucky Suit:
5 stars
I purchased a copy of the novel Lucky Suit in Dating Mr. Right a Collection: 4 Standalone Romantic Comedies by Lauren Blakely in order to read the novella Lucky Suit and this review was given freely.
A fun and flirty North/ South Coast romance with wonderful characters, a suggestion of a steamy re
Ginny Rose
This is such a fun, sexy read. Four standalone stories which are correlated with Lauren Blakely's previous novels.

Lucky Suit...

Remember Lulu's sexy business from Birthday Suit? Well, Cameron is the man behind Lucky Suit. Blonde, tall, and smart. He's looking for love and the zip zing that goes with the chemistry.

Now my favorite in this story? Kristen and her grandmother. These ladies had me flipping the pages. Also, I want to be Grams when I grow up.

Once Upon a Red-hot Kiss....

Ally's
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Luck Suit is Lauren Blakey's newest fun, short, sweet and sexy story with another lovable character from Birthday Suit. I loved Birthday Suit so much, I hope every one of those characters gets their own story! Lucky Suit was an audible release first and as you all know, I love me some LAUREN audio! Now I've had the pleasure of reading it! Kristen's grandma knows Cameron is perfect for her granddaughter so she sets them up. In a very funny and unique way. They instantly click, but they aren't rea ...more
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Lucky Suit is Lauren Blakey's newest fun, short, sweet and sexy story with another lovable character from Birthday Suit. I loved Birthday Suit so much, I hope every one of those characters gets their own story! Lucky Suit was an audible release first and as you all know, I love me some LAUREN audio! Now I've had the pleasure of reading it! Kristen's grandma knows Cameron is perfect for her granddaughter so she sets them up. In a very funny and unique way. They instantly click, but they aren't re ...more
Christie
This is a collection of four novellas, featuring couples who were side characters in Lauren Blakely's full length novels. A quick review of each novella:

LUCKY SUIT - 4.5 stars!
It's almost impossible to give a quick synopsis for this one, so it's best to just go ahead and read. Vaguely, a meddlesome grandma is determined to help her granddaughter find love, featuring a case of mistaken identity online. I immediately loved both MCs (Cameron and Kristen) and their connection was so evident on-page.
Melissa
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**E-ARC provided courtesy of the Author**

Oh, this collection left me with such a smile on my face. Dating Mr. Right gives us the story of some secondary characters from previous books but can absolutely be enjoyed as a standalone. These stories were packed full of the heart, heat and humor I've come to expect from Lauren Blakely. This is the perfect summer beach or pool read!

Now if you love Lauren Blakely's audiobooks (and if you don't, I'm telling you to give them a try! They're incredible!!) t
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
** 100% spoiler-free review **
* 5 stars *

If you are a fan of Lauren Blakely's books, you are going to LOVE this collection of short stories centering around secondary characters that you've met in past books. They are short, sweet, hot and fun! I always love when an author goes back to revisit these characters because while they may not be the center of the stories that they are in, they almost always play a big part and seeing them get t
Franci Neill
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lauren-blakely
4 Just Right Stars!!

Talk about getting the best of all worlds… 4 novellas by Ms. Blakely in one book???? Sign me up!!!

These four books are all quick, sexy and funny reads with just the right amount of light angst. There’s matchmaking going on in Lucky Suit and secondary characters from previous books getting their own HEA’s in the other three novellas. And if you’ve read any of her books, you’ll recognize theses characters immediately and if you’re like me will do a little fist-pump when you
Sasha Says
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Blakely has boxed together four rom-coms and they are all fantastic! Lucky Suit takes up the first 45% of the ebook and features Cameron from Blakely's Birthday Suit. He and Kristen (and Kristen's grandmother the matchmaker!) are a hoot and their met-online story is so cute! Once Upon a Red-Hot Kiss is a little less than 20% of the ebooks and is a steamy friends-to-lovers treat related to The Heartbreakers series. Olivia and Herb are the characters in Too Good To Be True (about 20% of the ...more
MJ
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
Great swoony fun as only Lauren Blakely can deliver! This is a series of short stories, some a taste of a full-length book already released.

I am always happy to see that Blakely continues to write about strong, successful heroines who truly don't need a man to feel complete yet when they find that perfect match, life is suddenly not just great but amazing.

Whether it is lovers to friends or co-workers or 'coincidental' match-ups by well-meaning family members, Dating Mr. Right hits all the high n
Diana Mena
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC and am willingly giving my honest review.

GAHHHHH!!! I LOVED each story so much! They all made me want their stories to be longer but at the same time were just the right amount to satisfy me.

I dont think I could pick a favorite, they were all so perfect! If you havent read all of Lauren Blakelys books, dont fret! You can still enjoy these novellas and since you will want the stories to the other characters she makes it easy and tells which one is what, make sense?

Just go one c
Laurie
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This collection, Dating Mr. Right by Lauren Blakely is a super fun read for the summer. Four stand-alone short stories of true love is so upbeat, fun, sexy, and as always strong heroes and heroines. Lauren always creates characters with strength, beauty(inside and out), funny, compassionate, and most definitely super easy on the eyes. Finding Mr. Right has never been so fun or sexy. Her ability to write fun, light-hearted, steamy scenes is masterful. I received an ARC in exchange for an honest r ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • The Open Door (The Found Duet, #2.5)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • The Billionaire Book Club
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Bossy Brit
  • Friends with Bang-ifits (The Bangover #0.5)
  • Master Baker
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • My Brother's Billionaire Best Friend
  • Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more