Start by marking “Plain Jane and the Billionaire (Plain Jane, #3)” as Want to Read:
Plain Jane and the Billionaire (Plain Jane, #3)

Plain Jane and the Billionaire

(Plain Jane #3)

What do you give a man who has everything? ... A woman he can't have.

Calista Coleman has a problem named Julius Morgan, the newest billionaire and most eligible bachelor in New York City. He's condescending, egotistical, ridiculously handsome, and he needs her. Vulnerable and in danger are two things she can't walk away from, neither is the paycheck he offers her to protec
Published March 30th 2020 by Tmonique Stephens

To ask other readers questions about Plain Jane and the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plain Jane and the Billionaire

Start your review of Plain Jane and the Billionaire (Plain Jane, #3)
Robin
Jan 17, 2021 rated it liked it
Could have been a 5 star book

I really like this series and the characters and world building, but there is no excuse for poor editing.
It takes something away from the story, In this case the author couldn't remember if her character could swim or not. Whether they were on the river or ocean. And every single time the character was asked if she wanted something to eat, she would refuse even if she was starving. I think the author used that so many times it was predictable.
Along with those glarin
Melanie S
May 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2020, arc
All confusion and no conclusion

I've been a fan of Tmonique Stephens' Plain Jane series - up until now. This latest one is a clunker, period. Annoyingly dense characters. Random people/events/truncated subplots that interrupted the main story so much that I finally lost track of what the main story was. A exceedingly detailed and gruesome body count - for no discernible reason. I kept hoping it would all sort out by the end, but since the "End" was an unforeseen long walk off a short pier... Tmon
KL Cassanello
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Julius gets shot and hires Calista. He has a rule - don't screw an employee. Calista is his new bodyguard, and she has a rule, too - don't screw the client. While they navigate his safety, they encounter a host of characters, some evil, some crazy, but all of them interesting. All while they try to not screw each other. I enjoyed this book - romance of course, but also suspense and action. Not a fan of the cliffhanger, though, unless I know about it in advance.

I received a free copy of this book
Alyssa
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
As my first "Plain Jane" novel, I have to say to that I'm impressed. I absolutely loved Calista as she was a take-charge woman who didn't accept any grief from anyone. Got to love that! The romance that develops between her and Calista (her bodyguard) is truly touching and really fun to watch unfold. I can't wait to read more from this series and from Tmonique Stephens

Kristine L.
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first story by this author. Loved it! Calista is a bodyguard who saves Julius life. Worst day ever getting shot but not meeting Calista. There is attraction even near death. Calista has a hard rule and it's no sleeping with the clients. There is suspense, drama, intrigue. There is just one thing I didn't like. The cliffhanger! So......... If you don't mind no ending and another book then this is for you. I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Michelle
Shelves: 2020, arc, booksprout-arc
Calista is a bodyguard with one big rule, no screwing clients. Billionaire Julius has a rule of his own, no screwing with employees. When Calista saves Julius life she then gets hired to be his bodyguard. There is one problem they are attracted to each other. The storyline is good and filled with drama, suspense, intrigue, action, romance and an ending that left me wanting more. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
SEng
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Calista and Julius. She saves his life and becomes billionaire Julius’ bodyguard. Only problem is they are insanely attracted to each other but Calista doesn’t date her clients and Julius doesn’t date his employees. There are many obstacles as she keeps him safe and a host of characters to contend with. I enjoyed this story with all the antics and chemistry. I look forward to the next one. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Debbi Taylor
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Calissta and Julius, Calissta saves billionaireJulius’s life and becomes his bodyguard, there is a mutual attraction but Calissta doesn’t date clients and Juliusdoesnt date employees! Good characters and an interesting storyline. I’d recommend this book.

marzimarzo
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I highly enjoyed this bodyguard billionaire romance with a lot of action, conflicting family loyalties, shootings, gambling & elite rich lifestyle.
It was nice to have a highly protective female as a twist on the cliche protective male.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She's a body guard that has one rule no sleeping with the clients. Julius and Calista will have you on the edge of your seat with all the drama and antics of secondary characters that come together to make this a stand out story. It draws you in and holds you captive from start to finish.

Evy Schiettecatte
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great story, the blooming love story between Calista, the bodyguard, and Julius the billionaire.
There was intrigue, suspense and love.. the complete package. Only downside of the story: it isn’t finished... we have to wait for the next book ( too bad for me I don’t have much patience)

Siyka
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
It is always a romantic adventure to read a Plain Jane novel.
I liked the new story and the tension between the two characters although at times it was not as smoothly shown as I expected.
It was full of twists and suspense too.

Catgirl
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: filthy-rich-hero
I loved books 1 and 2 of this series, but I just couldn't get invested in this storyline and these characters. I didn't care for the hero or the heroine and found there was little chemistry between them. ...more
Lisa
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A must read book. Beautifully written. Well detailed. Exciting characters with tons of chemistry and passion between them. Read cover to cover. Awesome story!!

Jeanne Kotsios
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review

Keya Ramirez
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful read

This book had me glued. I like Calista's personality. She's tough and blunt. She did not seem wishy washy even when she ended up breaking her own rule. I'm curious what the follow up to this cliff hanger will be.
Reader03
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read with plenty of action, plot and romance all around. I received an ARC copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Maereads
Apr 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Calisto is my hero 🦸‍♀️
Sandra
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my third "Plain Jane" novel and this is by far my favorite! Calista was a BAB (badass bodyguard) who meets Julius on what was undoubtedly the worst day of his life. Even near death, they bonded, the attraction was there. Throw in a mother with Alzheimer's, estranged siblings, an evil stepmother, a d**k of a father, oh and a best friend who happens to be the head of the New York mafia then you've got my kind of story!!!! ...more
Jackie Roberts
Yolanda
Jun 13, 2020
Debra Crosby
Apr 07, 2020

• Cowboy's Baby (Rainbow Canyons Cowboys, #3)
  • Whoa! I Married a Mountain Man! (Wedded Curves #1)
  • Ruling Alphas: Shifter Romance Collection
  • The Sheikh’s American Lover (Sheikhs of Hamari, #1)
  • Tamed by the Alphas (The Omega's Alphas, #6)
  • One Wild Weekend with Xavier (One Wild Weekend with, #8)
  • Stoan (Mated to the Alien, #3)
  • Sold to Jupiter
  • Fortuna Academy Box Set Books 1-4 (Fortuna Academy #1-4)
  • Darkness: The Complete Series (Darkness, #1-4)
  • One Wild Weekend with Sawyer (One Wild Weekend with, #4)
  • One Night In Paris
  • Luke (Bachelors Incorporated, #6)
  • Dad Panther (Alien Guardians of Earth Book 3)
  • The Billionaire’s Pregnant Employee (Preston Brothers #3)
  • Snipe (Love on the Ice #3)
  • Bruno
  • One For The Road (A New Adult Novella)

Passion changes everything, especially for the characters Tmonique writes about in her Descendants of Ra, UnHallowed, and Plain Jane series. Flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry interests her the most. She writes complicated stories for complicated people.
Her favorite paranormal authors are JR Ward, Gena Showalter, and Kresley Cole. Her favorite contemporary authors ar

Plain Jane (4 books)
  • Plain Jane and the Hit Man (Plain Jane, #1)
  • Plain Jane and the Bad Boy (Plain Jane, #2)
  • Plain Jane and the Billionaire's Seduction (Plain Jane, #4)

News & Interviews