Start by marking “The Glow of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
The Glow of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #0.5)

The Glow of the Dragon's Heart

(Harem of Fire #0.5)

Who knew dragons could be so… hot?

I grew up as a trash bag kid. I don’t want to even try counting how many foster homes I’ve lived in, since I was orphaned at the age of five!

When some long-lost relatives take me in during my last year in the system, I’m careful to remain on my best behavior. Finding family and living happily ever after has always been a secret
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 152 pages
Published July 1st 2019

Start your review of The Glow of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #0.5)
Darce
a really good prequel and one that made me so keen to read the next book that i actually bought it!!

thanks to amazon kindle and the author for the free book :))
Jessica Robbins
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay I am totally hooked now and this was only the prequel novella!! Hart has created one interesting world here that has dragons that stay hidden which our main character finds out quite by accident when she moves in with some distant relatives. The secrets just keep coming from there with the best one at the very very end. Now I have to read book one!! A fantastically written new world that will quickly draw you in!! I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.
Coco.V
Jul 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/18/2019)! 🎁
Missy Brown
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Glow of the Dragon's Heart is a prequel to the Harem of Fire series. I am really going to enjoy this series.
First of all the female lead is Favor. We discover that she was in an accident when she was younger. She lost her parents. But this was no ordinary accident. Something caused it, something her young mind could not comprehend. years later after bouncing from foster homes, she is finally placed with family before her 18th birthday. There she meets her aunt and Uncle Max and Aunt Shirley.
Michelle Fritz PA
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an entertaining and intriguing introduction to this world. This is the first that I've read from this author! I really loved the character development and world building, the history was very well thought out and detailed. I love the dynamic to the dragon and a keeper. I can't wait to dive further into this world and watch the nephews meet our girl. I can just imagine the fireworks to come!
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
The Glow of the Dragon’s Heart

Honestly I’m not sure how I really feel about this story. I couldn’t really connect with the characters so it was a little hard to get into. The concept was interesting but not sure if I’ll continue on with the series.
Natalie panda eyes
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay I’m interested. Looks like it’s five dragon private investigators. Covers Favor’s past and how she’s taken out of foster care to be with her relatives. The family rift is interesting and She’s a strong MC, so looking forward to this one.
Edith
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Niiiiice!

I found this to be a wonderful introduction to a new series. It shows that there is definitely more to come. The glimpse into Favor's origin makes it easier to connect to the young character and learn about Keepers as well as the author's version of dragons.
Andrea Green
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great introduction to a new series, MC seems very young for a RH though so I am assuming this will change going forward. Overall a good storey with a promising start to hopefully something great.
Jennifer Alvarez
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Favor

Contrary to her name, her life has not done her any favors. Now she’s been reunited with her family things are coming to light. Her destiny. A very fun read.
Robert Graham
Jun 18, 2020 rated it did not like it
Some have no imagination

Writers can guide you through a story, or they can overthink the story like this one, give me some clues and nudges and let MY imagination provide the details.

I ended this read because I could tell it was headed nowhere but the next boring instalment, over 75 percent and nothing but agonizing detail, like my imagination was being throttled, beyond the initial dream adventure was nothing.
Some people like to be led, I prefer to travel in a direction with open eyes and creat
Stephanie Hunt
Jun 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome stretch! (Literary wings) This Author's work, in any genre, sucks you in from the first page and drags you in so deeply that when you reach the end, you are left grasping and off balance, so much so that only another "Willa Book" will set you right again!

It is a great thing that this author writes the entire series before releasing the first book. Saves me from having to wait for the next book in the series as I tear my hair out! Excellent book! Excellent series!
Sandra Wolfe
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally something I think I can get into. I think I have started like 5 books this week and was bored to death by 40%. This is just an introduction to Favor's life and what happened to her and her family. I'm really excited about Max's nephews coming into the picture and finding out why they left him. Good introduction.
Danai writes
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a very interesting prequel to a series. I haven't read anything by Willa Hart before and I was pleasantly surprised; this novela is well written and nicely paced, Favor seems like such an interesting character and the world building with the dragons and their keepers has a lot of potential.
Let's see what the rest of these books bring!
Carmen D
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent prequel

Like the fact that story begins with child, continues as 17yr old. Then history of how what & where continues to clue you in to the series that will unfold. Can’t wait to start!
Kim
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent intro

Great introduction to this series. I was so sucked into the story I forgot it was a prequel! I can’t wait to see where this takes Favor and those five sexy nephews.
Glenda Dykstra
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This one is good. I really enjoyed it

Now. You add nightmares about a dragon killing your parents then find out your new family are actually related to you after years off foster families that had given up on you,
Teri
Aug 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Yep now I most get to know more about the characters. Must read book 1. This prequel grabs you at lets you understand Favor. Now I want to see where her story goes.
Elise Flores
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A must!

So glad I read this before book one! I'm hooked! An orphan that saw a dragon kill her parents finds years later that she has more family than she realized and more secrets.
Jeannie
May 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Interesting, good bones, yet not fleshed out.
Jodi Kimball
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Glad I started with the prequel!

I never find the prequel until I finish a series, but I was lucky enough to find this one! I’m so excited to read the rest of the series!!
Jamie  Leigh
Jun 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read

I have always loved Dragon shifters! And this, appears to be a great beginning to a new series! I can't wait to see what happens!
Punkin
Short

But it's a prequel. I like the sarcasm and character interaction. Interesting Dragon mystery. . . . . . ..
SHIRL D LLOYD
Great Start

Loved the characters in this story. Want to read the rest of the series. Favor is a strong happy person. I love to smile and laugh when I read.
April
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
What kind of name is Favor? I’m not sure, but it’s the name of the main character in the Harem of Fire series by Willa Hart. This prequel introduces Favor’s past. She comes to live with Shirley and Max after years in foster care following her parents death in a car accident. Only Favor’s dreams reveal it wasn’t an accident at all.
She briefly meets the five men - Max’s nephews that will star in Harem of Fire.
It was a good introduction. There are no content warnings other than Favor’s dreams are a
Veronica
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Of your wondering whether to give this series a read or not

The answer is an emphatic yes! It's a fun, sexy, adventure filled series. It was a great escape series, with none of the frustrating plot holes that usually riddle series like these. Just lots of fun. Enjoy :-)
Jenai Goss
Dec 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Not really a prequel, more a teaser, but written well

It's hard to rate this since it isn't really a while story arc with beginning, middle, and end. This is more of an extended prologue than a prequel. I do think it could have had a complete arc with some shuffling of the last short chapters, saving Favor's talks with Max and Shirley for the end. I wondered why that emotional subplot was racing along and resolving so fast, until I realized her relationship with her new foster parents was actuall
Philip Coles
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING

It's hilarious!! It makes me laugh and is great 4 a 1 night read ! Definitely reccommend rly want 2 get the whole series 😄
ROXANNE
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
Awesome

Good read. I can't wait to dig into the next one. Definitely a tease to get you to read more of her books.
Claire Skitt
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really awesome start, had me hooked
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dawn of Legend (Dragon Dusk #1)
  • Prophecy (Lughnasadh Elite Academy 1)
  • Ice (Dragon Clan, #1)
  • Wild (Devils Point Wolves, #1)
  • Stone and Fire (Magical Kingdoms, #1)
  • Where Sleeping Dragons Lie (Dragon Shifters of Elysia, #1)
  • Shadow Magic: Six Strong Heroines of Urban Fantasy
  • Trials Of The Damned: Year One (Academy For The Fallen #1)
  • My Dragon Lord (Broken Souls #1)
  • Fire of the Wolf (The Gray Pack Book 1)
  • Birth Of The Phoenix (Rise Of The Phoenix, #1)
  • Faeling Hard (Eight Wings Academy #2)
  • Broken Wolf (The Blue Mountain Wolf Pack #2)
  • Thawing Frost (Dragon Descendants, #4)
  • Coven's Revenge (Their Shifter Princess #3)
  • Adelaide's Storm (Her Fate #3)
  • Adelaide's Trust (Her Fate #2)
  • Pack War (Their Shifter Princess #2)
Just like everyone else in the world (except politicians and the entire Kardashian family), Willa Hart hates talking about herself. Seriously, what's she supposed to say? That she's the most talented author in the world? That Liam Hemsworth, Zac Efron and Michael B. Jordan are knocking down her door for the honor of starring in the big-screen adaptation of her latest romance novel? That readers ge ...more

Harem of Fire (5 books)
  • The Spark of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #1)
  • The Heat of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #2)
  • The Flame of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #3)
  • The Fire of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #4)
  • The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #5)

News & Interviews