Start by marking “Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)

Wall Street Titan

(Wall Street Titan #1)

This is a previously-published edition - ASIN: B07X1M1BTB

A billionaire who wants a perfect wife...

At thirty-five, Marcus Carelli has it all: wealth, power, and the kind of looks that leave women breathless. A self-made billionaire, he heads one of the largest hedge funds on Wall Street and can take down major corporations with a single word. The only thing he’s missing?
Published November 19th 2019 by Mozaika Publications

Start your review of Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Delicious Zaires-Lite

I've said it before, but I will say it again here: Anna Zaires is one of my all-time favorite authors. She is on my auto-buy list and and I will read anything she puts out. So of course I was beyond excited when I saw that she was coming out with something new.

And I don't just mean a new book, I mean "new" in the sense that this is a definite departure from her normal fare. Meaning: NOT DARK. In fact, if you go into this expecting the typical AZ characters and storyline, yo
Giorgia ~ Reads
3.5 Stars

This will serve as a review for the duet as a whole because to be honest this should have never been split into two books. The story is just not that long, complicated, interesting or unique to be spread over two separate books. Was it hot, occasionally fluffy but slightly unhinged? Sure. Do I feel it warranted two books? No. Right off the bat I’ll say that’s my main issue with it.

Except for a few very specific issues which I will mention shortly, this book was ok, good-ish even but
A. Zavarelli
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Biggest book hangover of the year!

I loved Wall Street Titan so much I couldn't stop reading. One week after I finished, I’m still thinking about these characters. Marcus is the ultimate alpha billionaire and crazy cat lady Emma is the perfect counterpart to bring him to his knees. This book is smart, touching, and funny. I'm counting down the days for the conclusion. All the stars!!!
Kitty Thomas
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMFG I LOVED this.... Okay so this is sort of a Cinderella story. The guy is a wall street billionaire tycoon. The girl is a "cat lady". She has a small apartment in Brooklyn, works in a bookstore, has 3 cats, doesn't really get out much though her best friend is urging her to date and sets her up with a dating app. She meets a guy on there who seems nice and likes cats... so they're going to meet.

Meanwhile, Marcus is looking for the perfect wife and going to a matchmaker to find this perfect po
Bookadmirer
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: alpha-male-hero
This book is cute and intense at the same time. I loved everything about this book. Marcus and Emma is a very interesting couple. I adored Emma, she is cute and adorable. I liked how she was caring for her cats. She was really a perfect cat lady. It was enjoyable to see how Emma and Marcus's relationship progress. I would have loved this book more if it didn't end with a cliffhanger. But I understand why the author did it. She just wanted to make a sequel, other than that I don't see any reason ...more
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Cat ladies everywhere should never lose hope! This was such an unlikely pair and I loved it!

Marcus comes off a bit jerky in the beginning. He's a self earned billionaire with a hedge fund. He needs a wife in the same social class who will understand how much he works. He's looking at his future wife like he would a business partner. He just seemed so cold and judgey about what he was looking for in a woman.

Emma is a nice, sweet girl that has a bit of a chip on her shoulder due to the way her m
Carvanz
Oh my gosh! I was hooked on this book from the very beginning! Emma made Marcus work for every inch forward and the process was a tantalizing tease.

When Emma has to face the fact that she is indeed a cat lady, she decides to dip her toe into her dating app possibilities. But when her date ends up being a real jerk, she high tails it out of there PDQ. Things are not exactly as she first assumed, however, and despite the attraction she feels for her the man she mistakenly thought was her date, th
Syndi
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by Miss Zaires. I have to say, I am not disappointed. She certainly knows how to create a very possessive alpha male like Marcus. Although there is that insta lust, but the courting between Marcus and Emma really works. It is sweet stalkish way. I can not help myself falling for Marcus.

Now for Emma, I understand her pessimistic toward Marcus. But I think her pessimistic is bit too much. Yes I know the author needs something to prolong the story into duet series. I still th
Deborah
Mar 12, 2020 rated it liked it
It was a shock when I reached the end of this book. I discovered it’s actually book 1 of 2. Not at all what I was expecting. But it’s my fault for not checking before I started reading.

This is a cute sweet read. I liked both Emma and Marcus. The financially challenged cat lady and the billionaire hedge fund manager.

It’s crazy how they meet but I went along for the ride and enjoyed it.

I will probably read the second book but at the moment I’m not feeling an overwhelming urge to do so.
Somia
4 Light Stars

I've read the author's books before, and this is a big departure from the dark tone I am used to in her work, but she's done it really well. Marcus and Emma - oh boy do they sizzle. The two for all their differences work together.

There were moments very early on where I did want to whack Marcus, but luckily the urge to do so passed quite quickly. His one possessive alpha male and I did enjoy him (even with the stalker-ish tendencies).

Tropes galore but I so enjoyed it. A fluffy and
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
I did not realize this was 2 books thankfully I started this when book 2 is out. So damn good. Review later ish

Spoilers ahead

Marcus has clawed his way up from a childhood marred by poverty and an alcoholic mother to being a well respected wall street billionaire, he's now looking for a perfect wife to cap off his achievements. He goes to a matchmaker with his list and a date is set up for him.
Emma is a 26 year old part time editor/book store clerk who's struggling to make ends meet. After enduri
Fre06 Begum
Mimiorphee
Nov 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 2019
I've been a huge fan of Anna Zaires' work for years. She is one of the authors who made me love dark romances. So when I heard she had a new project, I couldn't be more happy!

Wall Street Titan wasn't at all what I expected though. If you're looking for a dark romance, this is not the story you need. In the other hand, if you are in the mood for a sweet and fun read, you're going to have a great time with Marcus and Emma.

When a coincidence / misunderstanding puts a feisty cat lady and a hedge fun
Samantha K
I loved this book! Wall Street Titan was different from anything that I’ve read by Anna Zaires so far. It was not dark. It had no triggers and it was actually quite funny in some parts. It was pure escapism reading at it’s finest!
(view spoiler)
Jessica Alcazar
*clears throat*
[begin rant]
Dear authors who write duets/trilogies and don’t even give a hint that this is what the reader is getting into when they download your book, STOP.IT. It’s deceiving and you’re not going to win any points by doing it!
Thanks in advance,
Me
[end rant]

I’ve never read this author but she’s collaborating with a favorite of mine in the near future, so I thought I’d get ahead of it and try her work out. It didn’t disappoint, unless you count the above rant, which is HUGE. But I
Dora Koutsoukou
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 📚 💻 📈 💵 🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️❣️❣️❣️

What a beautiful and enchanting romance read❣️❣️❣️
Marcus and Emma were an awesome couple, likable and very interesting, with an amazing chemistry. Their story had me hooked immediately, simple yet engaging and exciting!
Very well written and paced, dual pov, steamy and page turner.

A small note, the cover didn’t do justice to Marcus by far...

(My pov refers to both parts of the duet)
Jacob Proffitt
I'm pretty sure I knew this was half a story when I snagged it. Unfortunately, I had forgotten by the time I started listening to it. Or fortunately depending on how you see it because if I'd remembered, I'd have abandoned it. As it is, I got to the end and was relived that the author wasn't going to cram the impossible into a very short space after blowing the "relationship" up so thoroughly.

I spent this entire story waiting for Zaires to give me something to redeem Marcus. He starts off thinki
Alina
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
For some reason I loved this series, I do not understand why (okay I know why the book cover model is just drool-worthy). It has the quintessential quirky heroine and the alpha male hero, add a bit of angst, push and pull between the H and h (not the annoying kind) and you get this series!

I liked it and it's a safe read!
Kate
I finished this book a couple of days ago and I am still looking for the fence. Oh there it is let me sit on it for a while. Right I'm finished. So I'm going with 3.5 Stars as I am somewhere in that range but I'll round up.

I am so torn on this book I really find it hard to rate additionally also hard to review.
This is pretty much insta lust/love well for one of them at least. But let’s back up here a bit.

Emma Walsh is a bonafide cat lady and thanks to her friend Kendall she has finally had to
Leigh
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Wall Street Titan is book 1 in the newest series by Anna Zaires. This time around Ms. Zaires does something a little different with a CR featuring a Wall Street billionaire Marcus and a young woman Emma still trying to find herself and living with her three cats. A mix up has these two meeting and Marcus rethinking what kind of future he wants and with what type of woman. Now while I loved the fact Ms. Zaires stepped into CR unfortunately it didn't work for me as much as I hoped. I honestly didn ...more
Coco.V
Jun 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable story with a flawless writing as always!

Romance is the last thing on Emma’s mind, yet, she can’t help but be drawn to the drool-worthy Wall Street Titan Marcus Carelli. The powerful self-made billionaire is a man obsessed and more than ever determined to get his red-haired kitten in his life for good. And the poor girl doesn’t stand a chance.

I’m a huge fan of Anna Zaires and although this is very different from her dark romances I'm used to, I thoroughly enjoyed this fun and sexy stor
Sunseeker☀️
Glad I looked at a couple reviews on this before I got too far. Can’t handle cliffhangers so will come back to it when the next one is released.
Carol
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
Will review after book 2.
Tzelina
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the perfect light read that I needed right now.
I loved it!
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D
4.2 "Amazing" stars.

It would have been a five star read if not for the cliffhangger.
In my opinion it was kinda forced one. Like this author is obsessed with them.
She only writes trilogy as far as I read her work. She could increase the number but never decrease.
It annoys me but I understand it's not her fault.
She can write trilogy only I have to built some patience so that I can wait until she completes them. Because damn the woman can write.
Her story telling skills and producing ott j/p alp
CourtRocks'
Nov 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

Sweet and sexy, and enjoyable. It did feel insta love a bit, and it sometimes had too many internal thoughts, which I ended up skimming and is the reason for the 4 star. It was also OTT at times, but that didn't really bother me. Not sure if this needs to be a duet though seeing as nothing really happened in this book.

Safety for book 1: (spoilers)

No virgins

H is 35, h is 26

Heroine is somewhat inexperienced, hero may have been a manh*, but he doesn't really act like it imo

Hero went on a dat
Clau
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
Emma and Marcus meet by accident in a coffeeshop. He is supposed to meet with Emmaline, a rich and polished lady who is a candidate to be his future wife. She is supposed to meet Mark, a dude from Tinder or something like that. By mistake, they end up having a coffee together.
And that's how Marcus obsession with Emma starts. He is overwhelmed by lust for her and is determined to have a fling with her, before starting a relationship with a different woman.
I have to admit that the book wasn't bad.
Sarah Toussaint
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
The first book by the awesome Anna Zaires that I didn't LOVE.

I did not find the Heroine realistic or terribly likeable. Although she did redeem herself a little at the end when she SPOILER

left the hero stranded in an airport.

The hero wasn't terribly likable either. He just was not very memorable. The whole story is kind of forgettable.
Hettie Ivers
The author who opened women’s eyes to the darkly erotic possibilities to be found in their own kitchen sinks with Tormentor Mine knocks it out of the park with a swoon-worthy rom-com that may have you racing to your nearest animal shelter to adopt every stray cat in sight in a desire to embrace the glamorous, sexy cat-lady life Zaires creates in Wall Street Titan.

Did you read the book blurb and think: Not another novel about a mousy heroine falling for a high-powered billionaire totally out of h
Melanie♥
Very enjoyable. Light: Angst on the light side; light cliffhanger. Now on to book two =)
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 4 Nov 19, 2019 03:55PM

• Worship (On My Knees Duet, #1)
  • Rules of Bennett (Rules of Bennett, #0.5)
  • Tangled Up In Christmas (Texas Heat #2)
  • Evermore (When Rivals Play, #2.5)
  • All of Me (Rock Me, #0.5)
  • Concerto (North Security, #2)
  • Sonata (North Security, #3)
  • Falcon (Trinity Academy Book 1)
  • Crazy Broken Love
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • Aries (The Zodiac Queen, #1)
  • Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Winter Tales (The Original Sinners, #8.7)
  • Demise of a Self-Centered Playboy (The Baileys #5)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • Inappropriate
  • Rich Riot: A High School Bully Romance (Arcadia High Anarchists Book 3)
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him ...more

Wall Street Titan (2 books)
  • Titan's Addiction (Wall Street Titan, #2)