Start by marking “The Chaos Coordinator's Wedding Planner” as Want to Read:
The Chaos Coordinator's Wedding Planner

The Chaos Coordinator's Wedding Planner

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Chaos Coordinator’s Wedding Planner is the top of the line, extensive and comprehensive wedding planning guide. You’ll find worksheets, how-tos and detailed guidance throughout the whole process.

With over 18 years of experience, mess-ups, failures, and successes, you can imagine we have plenty of experience to share.

This book is for all the DIY, Type-A personalities th
ebook
Published October 6th 2020 by Hurn Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Chaos Coordinator's Wedding Planner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Chaos Coordinator's Wedding Planner

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Chaos Coordinator's Wedding Planner
Sabrina Bryan
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of this wedding planner and as someone who is hyper organized I can tell you this book is absolutely perfect!

The author is very clearly a hyper-organized person and she's shared that with everyone so it will help those who share in her thinking and those who don't, so they can stay organized.

I have never seen a wedding planner so well thought-out, or so in-depth. The book blurb they have is 100% correct. This is the best wedding planner on the market!

Don't waste your money
Liz Wulff
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This planner is IMPRESSIVE!

Out of all the wedding planners I looked through online, on Amazon and in stores like Barnes & Noble, I never found what I was looking for. They're all just too generic and don't go into depth like I was hoping for.

Chaos Coordinators Wedding Planner is the planner I've been searching for. She goes in depth, gives you real timelines that include all the teeny-tiny details you're going to forget about because you're so stressed out.

I highly suggest you get this, weather
Disa Travis
Aug 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This wedding planner puts all other planners to shame!

Honestly, I started out with the cheap one from The Knot and was underwhelmed. I got lucky and say the sign up link for ARC reviewers on Instagram for this book and I am so relieved I did. Every question I had was immediately answered and every question I didn't even know to ask was answered in this book.

You can really tell this was written by a professional wedding planner.
Thank you SO much for creating a planner that actually helps couples
E.S. Danon
Nov 23, 2020
Margaret Wolfe
Aug 20, 2020
Meaghan Hurn
Jul 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
James Bartowski
marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2020

• The Rainbow Bubble
  • Moon In Bastet
  • Pairs With Life
  • Meri Diwali: A read aloud Hindi story in English alphabet (Let's learn Hindi Book 1)
  • No Way Back Today
  • Memoir of a Hockey Nobody: They said I couldn't make the NHL, so I went out and proved them right!
  • ABCs and 123s for Boys
  • Balthazar's Bane (Gaslamp Gothic #6)
  • The Diary of a Late Bloomer
  • The Order of the Key
  • Heart Sister
  • After the Worst Thing Happens
  • All the World's Colors (The Queen of the Blue #1)
  • The Connected Child: Bring Hope and Healing to Your Adoptive Family
  • How to Live on the Edge
  • Winds of Fear (Fearless Series #3)
  • Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System As a Path to the Self
  • Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth--And How You Can Too

News & Interviews